R-scenes

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
is it just me or does anyone else like the :r-scene-pop-corn: and the :slapandkissse3: in thai lakorns....i kind of prefer watching them and anticipate it.....the lakorns that either of these or both are the ones i love watching....is that just me???

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
is it just me or does anyone else like the :r-scene-pop-corn: and the :slapandkissse3: in thai lakorns....i kind of prefer watching them and anticipate it.....the lakorns that either of these or both are the ones i love watching....is that just me???
Of course it's not just you.lol. I'm pretty sure we have A LOT of member out there that LOVES R-SCENES lol... Between the n'ek and pr'ek only though.lol. It's the conclusion of the r-scene that's interesting. BABY/PREGNANCY! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. count me and sarN in .. but i think we're more of the 3'R' than just regular r. There have to be a reason why a r happen .. i'm totally against it in real life but in lakorn. its' alright, it's the CLIMAX of the whole point. it's what make the lakorn EVEN MORE INTERESTING than it was .. but there are some that don't need these 3 r na. they can just have 1 r and that would be it .. but again, it all depend too .. but fan of r lakorn .. :blush: me :lol:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
lol I'm sure 90% of the member's here are fans of the "R" scenes. If you look at old post the ones with most replies are the from lakorns with r scenes..or if the story is boring but then there's an r scene thrown in the page number can duplicate within minutes lol

For me I love "r" scene's that are followed by a willing scene. There could be a few R scenes before but once there's a willing I feel like it's the sweetest thing cause then you know the n'ek has given into the p'ek and has developed feelings for him. The best lakorns I've seen like this are Sarmee, Muen Kohn La Phark Pha, Roy marn (the old version), and that one lakorn with Chatchai and Junjira- i always seem to forget the name of this lakorn..but those old school r scene lovers should know lol.

cecilia

Staff member
lol I'm sure 90% of the member's here are fans of the "R" scenes. If you look at old post the ones with most replies are the from lakorns with r scenes..or if the story is boring but then there's an r scene thrown in the page number can duplicate within minutes lol

For me I love "r" scene's that are followed by a willing scene. There could be a few R scenes before but once there's a willing I feel like it's the sweetest thing cause then you know the n'ek has given into the p'ek and has developed feelings for him. The best lakorns I've seen like this are Sarmee, Muen Kohn La Phark Pha, Roy marn (the old version), and that one lakorn with Chatchai and Junjira- i always seem to forget the name of this lakorn..but those old school r scene lovers should know lol.
MUAHAH. i love how you put in the first paragraph but it's true .. double the amount ..

yup. as lONG AS THE R don't get extreme scarry like JOHNNY chasing his n'ek :ph34r: :blink:

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
yeah only in lakorns, and where it happens from the pa ek to the nang ek though.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
you are not alone in your thirst for :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: ....I'm as addicted to them as you

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg

it wouldn't be a lakorn if the r-scenes were omitted....=) love the r-scenes provided that the p'ek is HOT......gotta love hot rough guys.. :lol:

darvil

sarNie Adult
I gotta say

I am so interested in understanding this aspect of Thai Lakorns.

There should be a sociological study about this (or maybe there is a few in Thai already?)

I'm going to get to the bottom of this!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile

yeah...i like it like that
cause then it doesnt make the pra'ek look bad..
cause i really cant stand watching Rscene but only if its HOT and SEXY...
and yeah its the sweetest part between them.

cecilia

Staff member
yes i like them only if its not a rape scene though!
isn't r refer to r scene :blink:

I gotta say

I am so interested in understanding this aspect of Thai Lakorns.

There should be a sociological study about this (or maybe there is a few in Thai already?)

I'm going to get to the bottom of this!
muaha. you make me feel embarras :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually , i LOVE revenge lakorn and it just so happen most of the time those lakorn have r'scene HAHAHA but i like lakorn w/ 3 'R' = revenge , r'scene , romance ;) dat my kind of storyline --- and lakorn with those combination score viewer -- even though not everyone goin like it but the major is draw to see wat happen next . i don't know -- it just seen more interesting/exciting and u just have to be one of those romantic fanatic to like those type of storyline and for serious drama watcher it prolly a bit twisted and perfer lakorn not to have it but if the producer keep throwing it in -- i just have to keep on watching it :lol: . Look at "jamleuy rak fever" in both of the OLD VERSION there was NO r' scene --- they ADD it in --- beside lakorn w/ revenge , kidnap to an ISLAND , mistaken identity , slap/kiss , r' scene , willing scene , romance , bitter-sweet and of course throw in a monkey -- u just can't go wrong w/ those type of storyline :lol:

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
I love to watch r/revenge lakorns more than comedy(although that is right behind r/revenge lakorns) and serious lakorns, because NOTHING HAPPENS IN THEM! Haha, and yeah, only in lakorns and only from the p'ek to the n'ek. If the n'ek did an r scene to the p'ek...(cricket chirping)...I'd take the disc or tape out and burn it. J/K, lol.