Question game

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
WELL I WATCHED LAKORNS,WENT ON LINE AND JUST ENJOYED THE DAY WITH MY FAMILY WE DIDN'T PARTY AT ALL.

WHAT IS THE ONE THING THAT U HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO TO THE PERSON THAT U HATE BUT NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i have always wanted to publically humiliate or hurt them so much that they would never dare to even look at me, which i have once to the person that i hate, but it wasn't really publically because well it was at school so yea.

if you had to sacrifice something or someone for their own happiness, will u be the big person to not think of yourself and do it?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yea...i tend to think of others before myself...sacrifice so many things for other people..especially ones that i love and care for..so yea

if you have to spend the rest of your life with someone...would you let your parents pick that person out for you or you pick them out yourself?

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
i would like to choose that person by myself.

if u could change anything u want what would it be and why?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
anything..?the world or about me? well..if i could change anything i think i'd change that everyone would look beautiful

What is the biggest dream in your life that you want to accomplish?

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
hahaahhaahah OMG that's too funny taht's why i gotta respond...the wierdest place has to be on the side of the road one time, it was like 3am and had to really go...car full of chicks...pulled to the side and BAM tinkled my way to heaven.

what's the longest plane ride you've ever been on?

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
wow that is a TOUGH question...I don't know what i'd do...depends if they're identical or fraternal twins, if it's identical i don't think i would be able to fall in love iwth the other one, but they should know better! if it's fraternal...ya can't help who you like!

If you had to chose between picking your wedgie in public and walking with a wedgie what would you chose?

noungning

Heartless
I'd pick it lol.. gosh why would u walk around with something up ur butt...? lol hhahah

you're in a fancy restaurant with your friends and just finished half your meal, your stomach growls loudly, and you need to go to the bathroom soooo bad, and when you go, there's no toilet paper left, what will you do?

noungning

Heartless
yeah someone hung up the phone on me and i went to fight her, but my friends stopped me, so i've punched them...2 got a black eye from the event, and i wasn't 1 of them. lol

have you ever laughed so hard you farted and people heard you?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nope however I laughed so hard that I snorted once! That was soo not hot so i tried not to laugh so hard anymore. lol.

what is your favorite line, quote, phrase?

noungning

Heartless
"you're odd" well at the moment at least, i say that a lot lol

when was the last time you've gone through some sort of public humiliation, and what was it?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My cousin kicked me in the butt in front of the hotel lobby a few months ago.

You really had to take a dump and your lover is sitting beside you and you have to go the washroom nearby like 5 steps away but your lover leans in to make out with you and he's leaving in 1 min and if you don't kiss him now you'll never get to in a year cause he's leaving for a year. Do you push him away and shit or kiss him until you fart and it stinks up the whole room and he dumps you.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, that's funny Cupid Candy, I would quickly give him a kiss and then tell him i got to go, then leave to the restroom. Haha.

What would you do if your best friend borrowed your all time favorite movie and never returned it and you wanted to watch it so bad and can't get a new one from anywhere, you really want it back but she keeps ignoring you when you ask for it?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I would pressure her so much she would have no choice but to give it back.

Do you know what Fifty Shades of Grey is? If so have you read it?