Question game

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

as long they say "directly" to my face then yeah, if its behind the computer "HA" Funny!

did you had a good sleep? I did, laughing alot in my dream =)

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

because they have this big big booger sticking out of their nose lmao lol

would like to fart at them one time for the "PEOPLE WHO GETS INTO OUR BUSINESS"?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

LOL HAHAHAHA!

how come nosey people won't blow out their nose? I"m really curious do they like their booger so much? Do they eat it? Respond this asap

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i'll give it to my parents...half to each! 'cause i love them both very much!

if you know that tomorrow is your last day to live, what will you do?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of you, listening to music and posting

what are you doing?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

inside because thats where I find the real person their heart

same question

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
miss playing these games..but gosh..what was the question..lol i think the question was as i remember..."how do you know if someone is being true to you"

let me answer that..i know if someone is being true to me just by looking at the person that they are inside..not from the outside.depend how they act too..i dont like judging anyone if i dont know them..i find that very stupid..but yeah..

what did you do for christmas?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Stayed Home By Myself as Family Went to Party At My uncles house but its all good I got my gifts and I love being left home alone ... to bad my yard ruk is out of town haha lOL kidding

What Is Your Favorite Gift From Christmas?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
my favorite gift of course is having that one special person in my life...i wouldnt ask for anything more or want anything else..just having him is enough for me

how are you feeling today?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sick .... but happy heheh cause yay my baby lied to me .. in a good way though LOL he told me he was coming home in a month but then i was headed out the door and awwwwwwwww he was standing there heheh <33

You Want Chocolate as much as i do?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hehe..not really..i want pizza & some hot wings..hehe

what is your daily normal routine when you first wake up?

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
washing my face or taking a shower, brushing my teeth, getting dressed and cooking.

what is one thing that u can not live without?