Question game

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Been there done that would never do it again unless im like halfway crazy! lolsss

HmMmMmsz what is one thing that you have on your mind right now besides me? lolss kiddings but seriously what do u have on ur mind?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

awwww baby "kiss"

That would be you my love, why because you are my angel from above, I can name million things but if I have to choose one I would choose "My baby" because you will always be my baby, deserve everything no matter what it is, I'll work for it. Definently I will always treat you with respect because I want to be that kind of person with good heart. I want to be your guardian angel, I want to be your guiding light, I want to be that light that shines your heart each and everyday, I want to be your bodyguard that protect from the bads. Believe me if you weren't here with me right now I wouldn't know how much your love is precious to me.

What would you do if you really like that person would ever confront them right away or wait?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

make some weird noises or ask them if they want to watch comedy movies.

What would you do if you saw 97 Toyota Supra RZ

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I would propose my baby outside of the disney castle with fireworks in the sky.

What is the nice place to share the special moment

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
LOL...NOPE!!!
enough with all this love talk....j/p

what's your all time favorite Vegetable....

lol...couldn't think of a question....

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thats a hard one undecided.

What are you having for breakfast today

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

so far I known you I want to married you

so far what do you think of me

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Sarworld is the number 1 best site ever! "thumbs up"

so far have you ate anything yet?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

pretty cool people I just have to get used to them little bit more.

what do you think of papaya salad.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I think of sensitive people just need some help or someone to talk to like as for me I'm a sensitive guy I always whats going on with this world why is it happening like this? But hey no matter never give up on something what you wanna do and what you wanna accomplish never and I mean never ever let anyone take advantage of your heart.

what do you think of hard worker people?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

certifed auto mechanice, working at car garage with my bestfriend, live in one story house with nice communtiy area, have about 6 cars in the garage or more and last married to a beautiful wife with childrens.

what do you see yourself in 20 yrs from now.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

yeah.... I feel bad about it but I do whatever it takes to make them feel better, as long they understand and listen, believe me I done that but then again something that I have lose but will never be forgotten. Always I'm there to help

have you ever miss the person that past away that you can't let it go

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

of course when I'm in love, I show it, I don't need to hide it or have a second thoughts, love is so precious thats why you brought happiness and love back in my life

what would you save if you only have one wish your love or your stuff.