Question game

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Hehe Lu I like this question!

To be honest, if i consider all the hints and evidence given, around 80-99% at dating status. Just left the 1% to hear it from yadech :D But if you say like each other is a sure 100%!

now, the same question to the next participant - How many percent do you like nadech and yaya is a real couple?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Nothing actually. Things happened for reason. Some I cannot find out yet now but it happened, better to move on. 

Have u ever thought that Nadech is gay ? 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
NEVER EVER EVER did i dare to think that . But either way i will still love him through thick and thin 555 dang sounds like im getting married or something :lol: JK lol

Who do you predict will be the next top Koo kwan (that isnt already) ?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, Tippy , who is that poor guy ?

for your question : make my mom worried and disappointed 

Which season we should visit Japan-Korea? Spring or Winter, blossom or snow?

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@lu ken.t hahaha... because he was such a jerk in jai rao :thumbdown: 

you should visit japan-korea in spring where you can see the beautiful cherry blossoms! i can't stand winter...its too cold and i really dislike the idea of going outdoors so basically i was hibernating in the dorm (was an exchange student back then) most of the time hahaha... playing with the snow was pretty fun too but its slippery... :( 

which lakorn would you like to find yourself to be in?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :thanks: Tippy  :wub: , I got the right person to answer my question, haha. Since I have never seen snow before, I would like to see it once. But I think I must see cherry blossoms in Japan as well, I will plan to do it from now. Thanks na :X

You asked about " lakorn" , can I answer with Korean Drama haha. I love being Song Hye Kyo's character in " World Within" , she is strong, independent, smart, dare to love and show the feeling and of course, she got very handsome guy to be with haha.

MY QUESTION: Have u ever tried bungee jumping before? Dare u?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
No I have not, but I am planning to go on it with my mom trrw at the Minnesota State Fair. I've always wanted to do that. 

MY QUESTION IS: If you had one chance, ONE CHANCE, to star in a lakorn who would you choose to be your Pra'ek?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Definately with my boy nadech, not only so i could take full advantage of him hahaha*evil laugh*, but also bcos i know he's going to make me laugh so hard being goofy behind the scenes

How did you start watching lakorns and what was the first lakorn that you ever liked?

Falada

sarNie Adult
My mother have been watching it ever since I was born, so I always have to watch dramas with her. LOL I don't really know.

How long have you been watching lakorns?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
bubbles8 said:
Definately with my boy nadech, not only so i could take full advantage of him hahaha*evil laugh*, but also bcos i know he's going to make me laugh so hard being goofy behind the scenes

I love ur answer bubbles8, it's so cute, and funny. I am sure Nadech will make u laugh until ur stomach ached, but you;ll be to happy to know that it ache. 

I've been watching drama's since 2008, so 6 years.

MY QUESTION: From one to ten, do you think yadech will work out as a real couple?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
interesting question for me. I really feel like they are perfect for each other, in both term looks and personalities. BUT even I really want it to be true, I think there is little chance that they will become a couple ^^ Isn't it strange?

I will give "5" for your question and I hope I'm just worried too much, and they will become one and tell us someday ^^

Question for next participant: Who do u think will have great chemistry filming lakorn with Yaya , beside Nadech?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
that question is hard, because besides all her pra'ek she has the best with Nadech. If i think, i think I'll say Mario. I can totally imagine them in a romantic comedy.

MY QUESTION: who do you think will have great chemistry with NADECH, besides Yaya? (p.s heheheeh luluvyaya, i'm doing the opposite.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'll say Mint Chalida.

If you were only allowed to sing one song in the whole world what would the song be?