Question about Citizenship

K

KawaiiTennyo

MiSs_Kay said:
hehe I gotta get my citizenship too..I'm just sooo lazy to go through the process and also to drive to Boston and stuff..uGh!!..I dunno..I guess Ill make an appointment soon..just wish I didnt have this laziness haha
[post="15946"][/post]​
you better get it ... it's getting mroe and more expensive ..

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Next month I'm going in for my fingerprint so I think by the end of the year I will be an American Citizen :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

Sreymao said:
Next month I'm going in for my fingerprint so I think by the end of the year I will be an American Citizen :D
[post="16067"][/post]​
i think you're gonan get it earlier than that .. if next month you're gonan go for your fingerprint so like i think 2 weeks after that you'll get your citizenship .. i have a question how long did you wait to get that letter to go get your fingerprint?

darvil

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
i think you're gonan get it earlier than that .. if next month you're gonan go for your fingerprint so like i think 2 weeks after that you'll get your citizenship .. i have a question how long did you wait to get that letter to go get your fingerprint?
[post="16397"][/post]​
I dunno KT.. after I got my fingerprint I had to wait 1 and half year.. as a matter of fact I had to redo the fingerprint because it expired

kyoko

sarNie Egg
why didn't ur parents take you to go trade in ur green card for a u.s. citizen certificate when they became citizens? all they had to do was fill out some forms then make an appointment so u could swear in as a u.s. citizen then u'll recieve ur u.s. certificate

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="16397"][/post]​

I wait at least 4 month so long usally it just 3 month I see my aunt got her in just 3 month

kyoko said:
why didn't ur parents take you to go trade in ur green card for a u.s. citizen certificate when they became citizens? all they had to do was fill out some forms then make an appointment so u could swear in as a u.s. citizen then u'll recieve ur u.s. certificate
[post="16548"][/post]​

If we were the under the age of 18 and I wasn't lucky

K

KawaiiTennyo

kyoko said:
[post="16548"][/post]​
uuh they did but nothing happened and it's been like 5 years already.. so imma redo it myself .. cuz they had other people do their form and stuff .. other stupid non-english speaking people!! that had the nerves to say taht i dont know anything .. but anywhos .. wow 1 and a 1/5 year you didn't herass them darvil haha you should always call and check up .. and besides im doing the N-600 it should be faster than the N-400 cuz technically im ALREADY a citizen i just need my certificate ..

Babyt

sarNie Elites
is it cheaper to fill out the application by hand and sent it in yourself..or apply for it online..cuz there's like a 99.00+ ins fees to apply online and they take care of everything for you...

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
is it cheaper to fill out the application by hand and sent it in yourself..or apply for it online..cuz there's like a 99.00+ ins fees to apply online and they take care of everything for you...
I'm in the middle of getting my citizenship. I went to a local service that deals with that and they helped me fill out the application and with everything else I need to know. They only charged $70. The total cost for me was only $470 ($400 to the INS.) Right now I'm just waiting to go see the INS for the interview in a couple months.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
yea you're automatically a citizen if ur parents were natualized before u turned 18.

well u no...if that is so, u still have to go and confirm at the immigration place, because in my case, i need proof that i am a citizen, and i dont have a certificate of citizenship since my parents were naturalized, which makes it hard to prove for school cuz they need a hard copy of it. it sux....

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
if both of ur rentz r citizens then that makes you automatic citizen. u need to talk to the service people about that

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
yea I found out I was granted citizenship since 04 haha.. but since they had my certificate and I havent picked it up and it has been over a year they told me to renew it.. -_- getting it the end of next month!! lolz..