Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN..its okie to think that....

now you can tell your stalker boy over there..that you are interested in a girl named aff!!!..too bad so sad for him lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
o'my ..that is sexy ..im diffidently turning lesbo for AFF
lmao XD that's okay... im still wondering how she will look like posing at the POLE... XD

lol SarN..its okie to think that....

now you can tell your stalker boy over there..that you are interested in a girl named aff!!!..too bad so sad for him lol

stalker!?!! lmao...

chasing mode:

Stalker----> Sarn-----> Aff :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao XD that's okay... im still wondering how she will look like posing at the POLE... XD
stalker!?!! lmao...

chasing mode:

Stalker----> Sarn-----> Aff :lol:

ugh...and you know who aff is after right...that bf of hers that almost sounded like SarN's stalker!??!?!?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO so many pictures hahahhahaha now we really need to be MASK MODE :ph34r: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: out of all the fiction, STD just have to come in here .. just when it got explicit for you .. :: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
if you only knew... i used Jon Avila, Angelica P, Bubbles Paraiso, etc... i still have to find more pictures... KULANG PA~! :loool:
ate nikki, how about Dingdong Dantes' Bench photoshoots? those are hot too... especially his billboard somewhere in Manila... :drool: :drool:

here are some of his pictures... :lol:

3 <-- his famous billboard... :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my god.. wat have i gotten myself into lol.. :loool:.. im so behind in the fics but.. i decided to check this out.. n oh my my.. >_<.... imma prob be catchin up on this when i catch up on 3naw n start on mm lol.. oh my.. wat have i gotten myself into.. lol.. whoooooooo... lalalala... whoooo.. is it hot.. or is it just me.. lol.. but damn sadly i cant read these fics much these days lol.. **coughcough**.. ppl in my house will say im a perv lol.......... luckilly no one saw the pixs.. or else.. **coughcough** lol.. :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ate nikki, how about Dingdong Dantes' Bench photoshoots? those are hot too... especially his billboard somewhere in Manila... :drool: :drool:

here are some of his pictures... :lol:

3 <-- his famous billboard... :lol:

i will try Donna... mmm... im still thinking about it since i really Akihiro Sato's pic here for Aum. mmm... if i were to choose a billboard from bench, i like the one with Sam. XD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow donna..thanks..those pictures are so super HOT...man i wish i could live there to see those pictures :drool:

cecilia

Staff member
^98, i'm afraid to ride in the car with you if we live there together .. getting into accident b/c of these kinds of billboard :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
^98, i'm afraid to ride in the car with you if we live there together .. getting into accident b/c of these kinds of billboard :loool:

ceci, here in the philippines... celebrities are competing with BILLBOARDS at the same time, to get to know if who is the most in demand endorser. true, there are usually accident in highways because of the billboard, but mostly guys do get accident... XD because of the female endorser here XD

cecilia

Staff member
LOl .. wow, that's just crazy, i guess, it's a bit censor here in the US -- i haven't come across any half naked man on billboard for over the past 10+ years :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOl .. wow, that's just crazy, i guess, it's a bit censor here in the US -- i haven't come across any half naked man on billboard for over the past 10+ years :loool:
lmao... i told Don that i like Sam's billboard than Dingdong... XD see this... XD along the highway... XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang hotness...goodness and look at all of the billboards behind his!!!..no wonder there are accidents because of em?!

thanks for sharing girls! :p