Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

nikki1786

LizQuen
DANG. THAT'S HOT .. in capital !!!! ..
i like he villain mode and the normal seducted role on the floor :p
million of thoughts about ATEAM running wild now :loool:
lmao XD i'll be doing Aum next...

nice nikki.....i like the second one.....hehe.....
woot... woot... XD

OOoo those are great...i like the second one too...heehee when i saw the villian one..i looked at the wii remote first LMAO

lol XD... i wonder if i save the pic with Ipod phone... :p XD i think that one was the girl was wearing a bikini too XD

shachibasha

psychotic
wow the fic hasnt even started and it grew 4 pages in one day wow...wow those pictures speechless* aum in the green looks like he has a sack of marbles shoved down there

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I love the plot already... a story about gambling!!! NICE!! :lol:

**EDIT*

the pictures on the first page are HOTTT!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG!!! I love the plot already... a story about gambling!!! NICE!! :lol:
**EDIT*

the pictures on the first page are HOTTT!!!

if you only knew... i used Jon Avila, Angelica P, Bubbles Paraiso, etc... i still have to find more pictures... KULANG PA~! :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Nikki..you're making everyone drool in here with your manipulations.

By the way... you got my Atuchart on Brad Pitt yet? :drool: :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki..you're making everyone drool in here with your manipulations.

By the way... you got my Atuchart on Brad Pitt yet? :drool: :D

i havent tried it yet... but when i look around pics of Brad Pitt, it doesnt seem to be fit on Aum's face. im looking for other alternations, then i also ask jayce if its possible that Aum's face will be fit on Brad. XD he said that i rather look for other male model. i will try on Akihiro Sato's body later to Aum... ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i havent tried it yet... but when i look around pics of Brad Pitt, it doesnt seem to be fit on Aum's face. im looking for other alternations, then i also ask jayce if its possible that Aum's face will be fit on Brad. XD he said that i rather look for other male model. i will try on Akihiro Sato's body later to Aum... ^_^
darn!!! Okay... lol.. you're the artist.. I trust you will make us drool and smile no matter what.

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz nikki.....that new one with aff is hot....i like how everything fits really well.....more n more motivations for sarn

nikki1786

LizQuen
lolz nikki.....that new one with aff is hot....i like how everything fits really well.....more n more motivations for sarn
i just somehow realize that Aff has lots of pic that has different angles... i will do more... ^_^

yup, the new one is pretty much all about the STRIP POKER image :p

there's another idea pop out to my mind... ^_^ im trying to find a pic... related on POLE... POLE for POLE DANCER... XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dang nikki..are those the same ones you posted for me on msn??...lol i tried to click on it when i woke up this morning..but i think my comp need a reboot!..

anyhow they are all SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

dang..the last one of aff..sexy... naughty...!! did anyone get a bib for SarN??? :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
dang nikki..are those the same ones you posted for me on msn??...lol i tried to click on it when i woke up this morning..but i think my comp need a reboot!..

anyhow they are all SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

dang..the last one of aff..sexy... naughty...!! did anyone get a bib for SarN??? :lol:
the 3rd page, that contains 3 pictures... that's the one i sent to you. anyways, since i've edited mostly Aff today... i might as well turn my attention to Aum.