Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
at last they escape.. haha.. but i don't think it'll be that easy.. surely the mafia will be on their toes finding for them up adn down.. haha... :p

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
geezz!! jame can even think up that kidda plan!!

ahhh poor aum n aff, they have to slept under the bridge!!! lolzzz!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The homeless man was pushing his cart fill with recyclable item along the quiet road . It was early in the morning and his daily routine had just begin . The foul smell from his dirty cloth cause his noise to twitch , he haven’t bath for months and promise himself to take a dive in the ocean the next time he goes there . He halt his cart and saw something moving on the grass 10th feet away from him . Curious he approach the couple who was sleeping on the ground . The man was curl up with his arm wrap about his shoulder while the girl beside him was completely cover with a oversize jacket . The homeless man hover over the girl and search her face .

Lavadee slowly open her eye and saw a stranger above her . She scream and sat up . Jame immediate woke up and saw the homeless man fall backward . Lavadee pull Jame’s arm to force him to sit up . “That man was watching me !” she shouted .

His eye was half close as he stretch himself and fall back to sleep , she held him tight and force him to look at her by clamping his head with her hand and said “Are you scar that a stranger was watching us just a second ago ???” she stare into his sleepy eye with disbelief .

Jame turn to the stranger and watch the man hurry along the road pushing his cart in full speed , then he turn to the girl next to him , “just a homeless guy …don’t worry he gone”

“a ..homeless guy?” she suddenly remember where they were and where they had slept . Outside …under a bridge in the middle of nowhere ! She stood up and swirl around at the strange environment. Jame gather himself up and they walk out of the grass field and onto the road .

“We need money to make a phone call to Rome” he said making his way toward the public fountain and begin using the water to wash himself . After Jame finish she was next in line but a homeless man jump from no where and break in front of her to use the fountain . She wanted to cry as she stood there dumbfounded , wondering what had happen to her life ? Here they are using a fountain for their toilets , making them no difference from any homeless person that roam the street . After the man was finish she force herself to use the water to wash her face and mouth .

“how are we going earn that money ? We don‘t even speak their language ?” she slip her arm into the jacket and begin to button it up .

“the only thing I know how to do is gamble”

“we need money to gamble and we do not have any!” she hug her stomach to stop the growling . She flushed .

“what we need is food” he pointed out and she smile weakly . He sighed .

“I’m starving”

“I know lady , I know. Come on lets goes into the market .”

“Then what ?”

“Do you want to eat or what ? If you do just follow me”

They make their way thru the busy street market and Jame suggested they should hold hand because they can get lost in a city’s overwhelming size and fist-shaking traffic. She nodded and felt his hand slip in her. There was ancient temples and pagodas, and elaborate building at every corner as they walk down the narrow path , squeezing thru the crowded of at least nine million citizen . Along the curb was small shop and restaurant . The smell of outdoor cooking fill their nostril as they stop to stare thru the glass window , inside was juicy roasted duck dripping with greasy fat oil . The chef was a young skinny man wearing a dirty apron and in his hand is a large knife . He was chopping duck for customer and shouting order for cooker in the back to prepare , he turn and notice the couple gazing hungrily at the roasted duck . “Wa sin ri wo ne eh ?” the chef asked .

“I think he talking to us” Lavadee whispered

“I heard him but I don’t understand a word he said , probable asking us what we want” he assumed and then monitor the chef with body language by pointing to his mouth and rub his belly . The chef nodded his head and thought the two was tourist who doesn’t speak Chinese , he put down the knife and signal the couple to come inside the small open door restaurant , cleaning the table and pulling out the chair .

Lavadee and Jame was thrill by the warm welcome , they sat down with a wide grin on their face . The chef said something in Chinese . The couple shook their head on cue then turn to point at the roasted duck . The chef understand and quickly prepare a delicious duck meal with rice and stir fry bean . Then return back to chopping duck at the counter .

“we don’t have any money to pay him ” said Lavadee , picking up the bowl of rice and chopstick . Just the smell of stream rice was making her stomach growl .

“are you hungry or what ?” Jame reach for the duck meat and dip it in the sauce . He swallow it slowly while closing his eye to enjoy the delicious texture that swirl in his mouth . Never had he taste anything this good ! The last meal he had was more than 24 hours ago . What a pity that his life had degrade down to this , eating a normal meal with not a dime in his pocket and he know by the end of this lunch the worst will come. When he open his eye again he saw Lavadee had nearly clean out half of her bowl of rice ! The greedy whore he thought and quickly stuff all he can into his mouth while reaching for more duck meat . They were like little children battering over a piece of candy with their hand snatching into each dish while the other ready to slap the hand away . They clean out all the dishes and wipe their mouth . They didn’t have the energy to move with their stuff body but they were aware of the chef monitoring their behavior . They know their way of eating probable had cause suspicious .

“he looking at us , what should we do ?” Lavadee whispered

“you think you can take him ?”

“what do you mean?” she stare at him in confusion then back to the chef ‘s back side.

“use your woman charm ! Give him a kiss or two--”

“I will never do such a thing!!” she protest hotly .

“It’s your area of expertise ..isn’t it ?”

Lavadee glare with hurt and pride . She didn’t reply back and silently fight back the tear that was threaten to spill out . There nothing she can say to clear her name of the charges he laid upon her . Since the day she meet him , the image he had of her was nothing but a gold digger and a con artist . Jame waited for her to fight back like she always does but when it didn’t came he begin to wonder if he had hurt her emotional but the thought is to far outstretch , he have to remind himself that the reason she marry his cousin at the first place --- was solely for money and nothing more . But his mind was also in tremor by the way she beautifully look this morning --- he shook his head from such thought and said , “Alright. Go wait for me down at the end of the street where we pass the tofu shop”

“are you going be alright?” she asked not realizing the concern in her voice.

“yes , just go ! Hurry!”

She stood up abruptly and walk out the shop . Jame could had swore she was running for her dear life down the street and not once did she turn back. And for a moment there he thought she was concern about him , it was probable wishfully thinking. Lavadee reach the tofu shop and went to lean on the light pole to catch her breath . She turn slightly toward the direction she run from and there was no sign of Jame . People was flocking the street , wheel cart being push by labor worker, student on bicycle , pitchy voices fill the air with Chinese language. Then in the distance in the crowed of busy people , breaking thru a smoke of steamy rice , she saw Jame running toward her . She couldn’t hold the smile and wave excitedly toward him. He wasn’t smiling but his face was restraining and frighten . It didn’t take her long to notice a few feet behind him was the chef , in his hand was a butcher knife swinging high in the air and was chasing after Jame with full madness. The chef was shouting “Si wo xion ah li pin!!!”. Lavadee immediately took off running without waiting for Jame to catch up with her . She heard him holler “ Lady! Wait for me !”. She didn’t dare wait ! With a crazy man tail behind them holding a knife as if he going chop them up like roasted duck , it was enough for her to scream for her dear life .

She took a turn into a dark alley and climb over a crumble wall , thru the tall grasses , muddy ground she came out behind an old abandon warehouse . The place was eerie , building structure was deteriorate and there was cob web caught in her hair and jacket. Suddenly she felt a hard hand covering her month from behind . She kick backward and try to scream.

“shush! It me !” he whisper against her ear and slowly release his hand once her body begin to relax . She turn around .

“did we lost him?”

“I think so” he turn to look back and then back to her , “lady ! Why didn’t you wait for me! It was hell trying to catch up ! You were running like a wild cheetah ! I was trying to get ahead so I can lead the way ! Now , I don’t know where the hell we are !”

“I was scar ! What happen back there!”

“Well, the chef kind of figure I was going to escape when I ask to use the bathroom and the rest …” he grin .

“These people can’t be serious ?! They willing to kill for a un paid meal ?!”

“Luckily , I often jog in the morning but …you!” he chuckle as he remember how hysteric the girl run , as if she was a headless chicken .

“It’s not funny!” she pouted and slap his arm from laughing at her.

“It was cute really…” he smile and pull her toward his chest . He stare down at her sweaty face and smooth the hair from her cheek. He almost forgot how lovely she smell….lemon mix with roast duck ? He pull away and pretend to search for something. She was confuse by what just happen , she could had swore he was about to kiss her ? Can’t be . They hate each other ..remember?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. such a dangerous situation.. even the chef also holding a knife.. luckily they can escape...

james tease her.. it's so funny.. hahahaah...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that was a cute update... I know he wanted to kiss her... :wub:

are they going to do something inside the abandoned warehouse? :rolleyes:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha.. they almost got in trouble for not paying.. Jame knows that
he cant hate her.. he loves her... thanks

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that was tooo romantic.. lol.. they were literally fighting over food.. and he almost kiss her. :wub:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
please update sarn... after reading this I really want to see ateam in funny and cute fighting lakorn with ateam ...

sarN

sarNie Granny
“We’ll have to spend the night here” said Jame

Lavadee examine the place . The whole building look as if it’s about to collapse , there was dirt , metal scrap , random trash scatter all around the marble floor and the cob web created a spooky atmosphere . She shudder and rub her forearm . “I’m cold”

“I’ll build a fire”

“You know how ?”

“No , but I saw how it was done on TV -- it can’t be that hard”

She stare at him doubtfully , “Do you even have a match?”

“I snatch a lighter from the shop before I took off running. How about this . You clean this area a bit and I’ll fetch some thing to make a fire”

“Unlike you , I didn’t snatch any broom”

“You figure it out , I’ll right back” he took off before she can say anything . She sigh and start by looking around for something to use as a broom . She found a metal pole and a mop head . Using the rope on the floor she tie the mop head around the pole and use it like a broom to sweep the area . Picking up metal scrap and moving broken furniture cause her a great deal of excise . She can feel the sweat dripping from her forehead and the large coat was making her hot . She zip it half way down so her skin can receive some cool air and forgotten the clothes underneath was provocatively exposing her bosom and stomach . After more than half an hour she slump down on a turn over bucket . Jame walk in carrying load of small tree braches and drop it near her feet.

She jump to her feet with her hands on her hip “Hey! I just clean the place!” . She was leaning toward him and from his view , he could see over nearly every expose part of her body , he keep quiet and steady his eye everything beneath her neck. Then he heard her said , “what are you looking at ?” she frown at him furiously before she realize what it were that caught his attention , flushing she quickly turn around and zip the coat up . “ Wipe those dirty thought this instance!” she demanded. “I’m a married woman , to you cousin!” she reminded him

“Not quite marry yet ” he chuckle , “ I’m sure the bride have to actually …attend her wedding to be married”

“Oh you!!…Just start the fire ! I’m cold” she sat back down on the over turn bucket not so lightly with her back at him . She can hear his laughter while rustling with the branches and then the sound of a lighter being ignited . Half an hour later they were in the circle of the build fire . She had laid down on her side on the cold ground with both hand on top of each other and use it as her pillow . She stare into the fire . Jame was sleeping on the other side of the fire with his back toward her . The ground was uncomfortable and he turn on his side facing her with his arm wrap about his shoulder . The night was cold and the wind was blowing into the warehouse . The coat keep her warm while Jame only have half of his body warm by the fire . Good. Let him freeze .

“Damn it” he mutter as he felt the cold air blowing at his back . He sat up and warm his hand against the fire . “You know something. This isn’t fair. I have half the right to wear that coat as much as you do”

She sat up and reply angrily “Gentleman doesn’t fight a girl over a coat . You are big and strong you will survive . Us woman are …weaker …and …need protection” she wasn’t sure if it will make any difference with such a man

“Gentleman are woman’s idea of a man ! I’m cold. Take off the coat . We will share it like we did last night” he didn’t wait for her reply and got up to sit next to her . His finger immediately reach for the zipper while her finger fight with his . Of course bully always win and the next thing she know , he had pull the coat off from her and push her down on the ground . He cover their body with the coat and laid down beside her . Their shoulder brushes each other .Danger. She turn her back at him and slept .

The next morning she woke up to found Jame was gone and beside her was several woman clothes in petite size . She change into the red and black short sleeves blouse that had a plum blossom embroider with a Chinese traditional fastener. She quickly scan around for any sign of Jame before striping down her skirt and change into the a light - blue trouser that had a string in the front to tighten the waistband . Her finger fumble with the string and didn’t heard feet step that was creeping up behind her. She felt a warm breath on her neck and heard his voice “ you know what time it is !”

She was startle and quickly turn around , “ Geez! Make some kind of noisy …please!” she stumble a couple step backward . Remembering she haven’t completely straighten the cloth she just wore . A safe distance between them is good . She keep him on check.

“I stole those from the cloth hanger at some houses across the field . I’m tire of seeing you half naked.” he grin

She straighten her leg and beam him, “let’s not forget …who idea it were that I have to dress up like those …girls”

“alright , alright” he wave his hand in surrender and then turn serious “Let’s get down to busy . This morning I was down at the dock”

“How did u found a dock ?”

“Look out the window” he cross his arm and wait till she walk toward the window and notice the sea in the far distance .

“You got us a boat home !!” she said excitedly and sigh in hope .

“Luckily the owner of the boat could speak English , he run a tourist business by transporting tourist to their destination . He willing to take us back to Thailand with a promise I pay him 100 X the price he charge once we get home. Penniless as we are , I‘ll pay anything just to leave here”

“He doesn’t even know who you are . How did u get him to trust you to pay that much once we get back to Thailand ?”

“Let’s not forget who I am” he grin while boosting himself , “ I’m quite a brand name . He recognize my face from the magazine”

She turn to face him and couldn’t help but ask, “ does that magazine happen to be the article how u lost to Miss. Shampoo ?? I’m quite sure Thai news doesn’t travel to China unless it concern their nation. Miss . Shampoo is Chinese”

He drop his smile . Now he remember how annoying she was . Yes. It was true . The man recognize him for the magazine that’s was making headline all across Chinese . How embarrassing it were to be known as a loser and worst of all …lose to a woman. He didn’t say a word but his expression was furious . Then he heard she ask “ when are we leaving ??”

“The boat leave at midnight” he reply grumpily

“12 more hours ? What are we going do till then ?” her stomach grumble . Embarrass she cast her eye down and held her stomach still.

“I saw a dog wandering around ..” his eye search for the feline , he was seriously searching !

“You have to be joking !!…” she widen her eye in horror . She heard about Chinese eating dog but …is it really come down to this ?!

BANG! BANG!

Jame quickly turn round to the sound of a gun sound . He heard a deep chuckle from behind a wall . Several man dress in black suit step out in front of him . Lavadee hurry toward him and shield herself behind his back . They recognize the intruder as King Pin’s bodyguard . There was 10 of them . They were speaking in Chinese . One man , perhaps the leader came forward , he speak in English “Nobody escape from King Pin ! Get them man!! zien mi tien xia” . All the man begin to pound into their fist . Their expression was murderous and threaten . Jame felt his leg begin to weaken . How in the hell can he take all 10 of them with out losing conscience ? He can feel Lavadee ‘s tighten her grip on his arm , she was shaking and he know she is afraid as much as him. He turn over his shoulder and whisper , “ can you fight?”

She shook her head in terror . He sigh and grab her hand tightly. He said , “then we will have to run . Get ready”

She swallow nervously as she watch the men approaching them with gun in their belt and some had already pull out their gun . Before the men can even get 10 feet close to their victim , the couple run full speed ahead . The leader shouted “ Don’t let them get a way ! Shinq hie que !”

Lavadee scream as the first bullet shoot pass her . Jame tighten his hold in her hand and drag her on as they run out the warehouse and squeeze thru the tore gate . Another bullet was shoot and hit the brick . The leader shouted something in Chinese and the men stop shooting . The men was closely behind them even though they had stop shooting but their life is still at risk . The couple run down the alley and empty into the busy street . If they move fast enough they can lose the men thru the crowded people.

The men shout out their irritation as they knock down people and business booth out of their way . Men and women angrily curse at the gang for ruining their day. Out of frustration one of King Pin’s men shoot a bullet into the air to clear the pathway . There was scream and people scattering around to laid low . Confusion and chaos irrupted in the busy street . The people attack the gang and beat them down with anything they get their hand on . Jame and Lavadee make their escape . They didn’t stop running and came across a temple . They run inside to hide behind a huge Golden Buddha . Their back was against the statue as they panted to catch their breath . Sweat was dripping from their forehead and their hand was still lock tightly in each other. They slide down and sat on the floor . They heard King Pin’s men threaten the by passer in Chinese , perhaps asking if they had seen a man and a woman running around . After getting no satisfy answer the men move forward . Thank to the Buddha statue that hidden them , they finally relax . Their head fell to the side and touch each other .

“Th…at wa..as a close one ..I nearly ..pee ..in my pant” said Jame wiping the sweat from over his brow.

“Wh..en I get home . I..wi..ill have to get the monk …to bl..ess me” said she .

They laugh . A weak one . They turn to stare into each other eye . Instantly he was drawn to her flushed face . All those running left her cheek hot pink and surprisingly the sweat make her even sexier . And ..she had the most amazing eye ever , huge and seductively alluring when the lash swoop down.

She felt her heart quicken . Not sure if it was from all the running or the way he was looking at her. He is handsome . Cocky at time but …handsome most of the time. She was aware of how close his face was moving toward her and instinct tell her to close her eye. She felt his lip touches her. It was warm and moist .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg.. they
kissed!!!
Looks like the adventure they are in brings out their softer and nicer side to eachother. I hope they don't go back to Thailand yet.. I am enjoying their quest through the streets and bridges of Hong Kong.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the awesome update....theyre falling for eachother with all the running from the gangs.....they just dont know it.....ahhhh cant wait for more...its been a while..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY you updated :D they managed to escape the King Pin again and they kissed. So jealous, she looks sexy when she sweats, but when I sweat...uhhhh lol.
thanks.

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was drawn toward her mesmerizing eye and lean his face closer to her for a better look. He didn’t thought about kissing her till he saw her eye was suddenly close . Honestly , he thought it was an invitation and couldn’t resist to touch those succulent lip that seen to be begging for his -- or was it just his imagination that think such a thing is possible but none the less he kiss her . Warm and moist . His mouth nearly swallow her as he suck , curve , press , pull and lick. He wish it was sweet but he can still taste the morning breath on her lip . He pull his head back and frown , moving his mouth in digested as the bitter taste stink in. She had open her eye just then and blink dumfounded . It didn’t take her long to realize he found her mouth distasteful and her cheek rose in anger , embarrass , awkwardly horrify that she even allow the kiss to happen.

“you taste like spoil milk” he shudder and stick out his tongue as if it will cleanse the foul smell .

“you…you..!” she halt once she saw his hand move to cover his nose . She pouted and her head turn away .

Jame releases his hand and they sat silently together . Either spoke a word of what just happen. She couldn’t picture it as romantic because he cringe at the taste of her morning breath afterward nor could she picture it as a lost-in-the-moment feeling. But no matter how many excuses she can gather up , it still can’t explain why her heart is still pounding even though they are no longer gasping for air from all those running.

“Wait here” said Jame . He got up and left . Several min later he came back with a tray of fruit , cookies , bread cake and not surprisingly the incent stick was still attach with the goodies . He had stole the offering that was giving by people when they come to the temple to pray . He sat down at his spot and offer the tray . She grab several fruit and cake . They ate slowly and thoroughly . They must had stay hidden for hours because the sun was beginning to sink . The shadow was surrounding them and the constant visitors to the temple had deceased . Lavadee had fallen a sleep and her head was resting on his shoulder . He tap her lightly and call her , “ Lavadee , wake up” . She rub her eye and immediately scoop a few inch away from him . She wonder how long had she slept on his shoulder?

“We have to reach the dock by midnight . The boat is to set out without us if we’re late” he said as he got up and reach down to pull her to her feet. Before exiting from their hidden spot , he make sure the coast is clear . Once he sure the area was safe , he step out , holding her hand to follow his lead . They hurry down the path where they came from and merge into the busy street . Even at night people seen to never sleep , small restaurant booth are still severing customer , night activity are being celebrated , call girls are seen at every corner , motel light are flashing everywhere and in the distance drunkard are making a scene . Lavadee burrow closer against his side . He turn his head and notice how nerve wrecking she is .

“I will never come to China …again” she mutter

“You got that right” he agreed . It was a long walk back to the abandon warehouse and then across the field toward the dock . By the time they reach their destination their leg was killing them . They walk on the bridge and along the side there were at least 20 to 30 boat docking with lamp light hanging outside .They were early and have to wait . The wind was blowing hard and darkness was becoming scary . They sat on the bench rubbing their arm and hand together to keep themselves warm .

“Hey !! I’m here” a man call out from a Salthouse boat that was speed it’s way toward the dock . Jame recognize the man and wave his hand .

“Is he the man we waiting for ?” she asked .

“Yes. His name is Hong”

Once the boat reach the dock . The couple transport onto the boat safely . Hong turn the boat around and headed north . The couple went down the step into the cockpit and each sat on the sofa opposite of each other .

“I can’t believe this …we are finally going home!!” she scream happily

“And all thank to me ” he chuckle

“All this wouldn’t had happen if u didn’t kidnap me!” she snapped .

“I have every reason to stop you from marrying my cousin. Let’s not ague now . When we get home , I’ll deal with you then” he close his eye and smile happily . Home. At last!

They were on the Salthouse boat for 2 night and 2 day when land was visible . Jame wasn’t sure where they are exactly but Hong keep assuring him they are going to Thailand . Any part of Thailand is fine . Once he there he can contact Rome . He was not sure how Rome going react if he found out he had kidnap the bride and during the process got himself and her kidnap all the way to China! Then there was Lavadee. What are he going do about her ? The pass couple days with her had him realize how charming she can be . Even though most of the time they were on the boat they argue non stop but strangely as it seen , he actually enjoy irritating her. He smile when ever her face heat up . The red color on her cheek does her great justice ! Of course he will never admit such a feeling to her . She probable think he a jerk and a bully for picking a fight with her thru out their whole trip. He can live with that . It better if she doesn’t know his true feeling . Such a thing would ruining his fun with her .

And another thing that he notice . Her being shy and conservative when ever he is around . Buddha know she no virgin but her innocence and modest does make him wonder if she really is that naive . There was moment where they laid silent on the boat and he had ask her question about how many man she had deceive and she would became furious . They are at the level where her past job isn’t a secret anymore so why does she refuse to answer his question ? Then there was that one evening when she told him to turn around so she can change shirt and so he did . She turn around to tell him it’s ok to look now but he had already turn and witness the whole undressing scene . She of course became enrage and was throwing all kind of stuff she can get a hold of . He even told her , it wasn’t as if she need to hide her asset . She is not a woman of good virtue . Which is true ? She became so upset that she went up the dock and sat quietly by herself and refuse to talk to him till the next day. Strange woman, he thought. He even wonder if she and Rome had share any intimacy -- just the thought of it make his head pound .

“Where are here!” Hong call out . The boat was hook down and everyone step out into the water and walk the couple of feet onto land. They were at an island . There was nobody around . Odd ? Hong smile ..all tooo friendly as the couple follow behind the Chinese man .

“where are we exactly ? Is this really Thailand ?” she search round . There was palm tree …and that’s about it.

“Hong , are we on the wrong side of the island ? Is this Pruket ?” Jame asked .

They finally stop at a cabin and several native men came out the door . Lavadee notice the men was terribly rough looked and very tan . Their face look cruel and everyone had heavy beard . Their outfit was a cotton trouser that reaches their knee and their topical short sleeve shirt is unbutton all the way . Their build muscular feature and outfit resemble something a prirate would wear . That’s impossible . Prirate doesn’t exist for hundred of years. Lavadee was about to give them a friendly smile when she saw a gun merging from behind one of the man’s back.Not again !!

“Well, well…” said one of the man , scratching his beard .

“The one and only Jame Atichart” Hong announced

“What’s the meaning of this ?” Jame was confuse but then it became clear once he saw the wick smile from the man he trusted .

“This is my boss , Sansoo” said Hong

“I heard a lot about you Mr. Atichart. The luckiest man in the world . I guess today is your unlucky day. We are going hold you hostage for a little ransom your family going donate to us” said Sansoo and all the other man begin to laugh .

Jame stiffed and his hand reach around to hold Lavadee’s . Just when he thought nothing can top Chinese mafia , King Pin . Now this …bunch of islander kidnapper with body of steel , as if their rugged face isn’t scarier enough and how in the world they going to escape this one ? They are in the middle of no where ..on an island with no where to go but to swim across the channel .

“ And who is that girl there behind you” said Sansoo as he eye her hungrily .

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on her . She is my wife. It’s money you want isn’t it ? Both of us will worth a fortune if unharmed” he push Lavadee behind him and block her .

The men laugh loudly . “Ah, you think we will let you two live after we got the money ?” said Sansoo . He reach around Jame and grab a hold of Lavadee arm . He yank her roughly toward him . Jame throw a punch at the huge man but like a solid stone the man didn’t even flinch . Instead Sansoo reach his grip on the girl and swing knuckle across his weak opponent , knocking Jame onto the sand .

“Stop! Don’t hit him!” cries Lavadee and immediately on her knee to aid him. There was blood leaking at the coner of his mouth . She lightly touch it and he flinch in pain . She whisper sorry and turn to look up at Sansoo “ Listen ! None of you guy can touch me !”

“Why is that so little lady?” Sansoo laugh wickedly

“Because…I’m HIV ..positive”

The men quickly scatter away in disgust and Sansoo command two of his man to tie the couple up . The two man hesitated to touch the couple at first until they heard Sansoo shouted “ Hurry!!”

An hour later they were in an isolated cabin , sitting side by side with their hand tire behind their back to a wooden pole . Jame moan softly . The punch nearly knock his teeth out . He suck in some air as he talk “Look at the bright side . At least you won’t get rape by those gorilla” he manage a weak laugh .

“don’t talk to me!” she snapped . How can he joke in a time like this ? The man is impossible !

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
“you taste like spoil milk” he shudder and stick out his tongue as if it will cleanse the foul smell .

of course she tastes bad! she haven't used a toothbrush for days now... :loool: