Queen Aces King :: AUM / AFF

rarsee

sarNie Egg
My sis had an accident. She was suppose to return from her 2 week work assignment last weekend but she never come home. We were worry and call her boss and he told us he been trying to contact us but phone on file was not active and he came to my sister house but nobody was home he left a note but my mother did not see it. She got hit but a car and in the hospital in MA. I
We catching a plane in the morning. Her coworker sad her leg is broken and injury in the skull but she ok and haven't wake up yet

pze

sarNie Adult
omg....thanks for letting us know.....ive been wondering where she was....didnt expect to hear that....tell her i said to get well soon....n come back we miss her....hopefully everything is fine...

btw keep us updated on her....im sure shes gonna need some rest when she gets back too....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My sis had an accident. She was suppose to return from her 2 week work assignment last weekend but she never come home. We were worry and call her boss and he told us he been trying to contact us but phone on file was not active and he came to my sister house but nobody was home he left a note but my mother did not see it. She got hit but a car and in the hospital in MA. I
We catching a plane in the morning. Her coworker sad her leg is broken and injury in the skull but she ok and haven't wake up yet
Gasps! Wahhhh. :lmao: I hope sarn's okay!!! We were wondering where she went! I hope she have a speedy recovery!

Please send sarn our love Love :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i was about to ask where she is.. thanks.. i hope she feels better..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
OMG... I hope she's okay. :(

Please tell her that her friends at SW misses her so much. May God bless her and let her have a quick recovery.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O that's scary to hear....but i'm glad that she's okay....tell her to get better...and take her time to rest and relax...thanks for telling us

nikki...i love that poster <3 aum looks GOOD :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I hope she gets better soon...

nikki1786

LizQuen
awwwwww.... hope she will recover fast... dang last night i just watched Benjamin Button XD and Cate has an accident... XD

anyways, Soap and Shampoo is waiting for the writer---> (sarn) they might be asking right now if they're still on a roll to play their roles :p

RR, im trying to find a pic to manipulate for Aff... XD hope it'll cheer up on Sarn though.......

rarsee

sarNie Egg
I came back from seeing her I have to work but my mom stay. It was a sad sight her right leg is broken and her head was bondage 21 stitches and her left side skin was scrape she was wrap up completely that side . When we got to the hositpal she was awaken and she was feeling ok but she worry about her hair because they have to shave a little for the stitches . Poor sis . I don't know how can she joke in her condition but she be home friday. It was a hit and run she cross the street from the hotel when it happen the car was speeding and didn't stop at the red light. Guest in the hotel help her . Life is unexpected. Good night.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i didn't know --- that sound like a scary event. At first, i was worried b/c she has not wake up or that she got hurt badly. I'm glad things are coming together good --- Good thing she didn't have any memory loss or damage her head.

Thanks for the UPDATE. Hope for A SUPER FAST RECOVERY as well --- we all miss her :wub: