Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this thread reminds me of the jlr thread for some reasons.. hehe..

im thinking of giving this lakorn a shot.. since im in a pong mode rite now ^________^..

looksy

sarNie Adult
this thread reminds me of the jlr thread for some reasons.. hehe..

im thinking of giving this lakorn a shot.. since im in a pong mode rite now ^________^..
Oh, you should give this lakorn a shot. You won't be sorry, especially if you are in the Pong mode b/c he truly shines in this lakorn. The lakorn has ended for almost 2 months now and we still manange to post our thoughts on PNGRT and Pong and Aom almost everyday. Please watch it and post your thoughts on it with us. Come along and catch the Bor and Kaew virus. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
don't worry.. i'll probably start watching this lakorn after i complete his other lakorn with mo - dum khum.. i love him in there.. that's the reason i started liking him again ^___^..

looksy

sarNie Adult
I saw that lakorn with him and Tangmo and it was cute. But for me, PNGRT is just special. Songielove, a fellow PNGRTer even started a site www.borkaew.com dedicated to them, Bor and Kaew/Pong and Aom. We still reminisce about this lakorn and I hope that you will love it as much as we do. You will find that this drama is very powerful and moving.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Hi hi,

just want to wish fellow PNGRTers happy chinese new year and happy valentines day :) i'm not sure about u girls, but for me here, it's the first day of chinese new year today :)
hope u all are well ^_^

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bel. Definately, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. Also, Happy Valentine's Day today to all my fellow PNGRTers. I hope the Bors in your lives are treating you extra special today. :p

It's been quiet for the last couple of days. I'm sure everyone is busy. Anywho, just wanted to drop by and say "hello" and I miss you all.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the Happy ________! I hope you all are having a festive weekend! I actually don't celebrate neither event, but i wish you all the fun and wonderful time with your family and loved ones. I'm still waiting for my Bor to come along... :rolleyes: haha. BUT! I have to tell you that last night, i set up my sister's tv to watch PNGRT and we all sat around to watch it. Late into the wee hours. :p LOL, it was a lot of fun! I was serious when i told them that i could watch it over and over again without getting tired. In fact, my little sister is continuing at this very moment! :D I've converted them all...^^

aikoden, i think you're my little sister's friend. :lol: She told me about you and you definitely do NOT want to miss PNGRT!!!!!!!! This is Pong's greatest performance (and role) and it's certainly not to be missed. Share us your thoughts once you start. =D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, your family sounds like my family when I was living at home. We would stay up into the wee hours of night watching series together drinking hot tea and apple cider. I love families that can do that and that are close knit like that. I'm so happy that you were able to convert them into PNGRTers. I'm like you that I can watch PNGRT over and over again and I do. :p

So it's late at night and here I am trying to work on my mv. I hope that I can finish it this week. In the meantime, another PNGRTer has done another MV set to the OST so check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLolNsWXFE
credit: chichilor

Golly, how will I fit shirtless Bor into this MV? I want him in there as much as you gals. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^I thought i suggested that before, no?? I think it's a GREAT idea! :lol: Pong and khun Boy know fan service well. It will definitely make me feel better, now that i'm back for the week and away from my family. =( LOL, Ariya~ you work on your MV the way you want it to turn out, and you can focus on shirtless Bor in another MV. I can't wait to watch that MV you shared, as soon as i get things settled down..^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
:lol: Golly Kudaranai, I thought about doing an MV just of shirtless Bor. :lol: No kidding, I wanted to surprise Songie with it and I've been asking my youtube buddy who is Thai to help me find a fitting song but no luck yet. It has to be a good Thai song. I don't want an English song. So if any of you girls know of a fitting song for an MV dedicated to shirtless Bor, let me know and I'll make one. It will be my project after this. OH, shirtless Bor :rolleyes:

Edit////
Songie, I just read your post after I posted mine. An MV of shirtless Bor. :lol: Help me find a fitting song. I really wanted to make one for you. I say "you" but it really would be for all of us. :p Who wouldn't want an MV full of shirtless Bor?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Wah?? A surprise just for me? :lol: EeEeEeeeee~~! I'm so excited for it! Just to let you know, i've been listening to a lot of Thai music recently. But they're mainly like, random OST ballads. Should the song have a sexy vibe to it? HAHA. I think that's a little too dangerous. Sexy song + Sexy Pong Bor. O____O I will let you know if i discover a perfect one! But really, surprise me Ariya.

Btw, Pong's ordination just ended. I hope he'll be ready for that knee surgery and heal up fast and healthily so we can see his hot fan service in action again. :D

P.S.
Watching PNGRT for the nth time, i begin to re re-confirm Bor's natural, true generosity as a person~~ which is one main reason for my amount of love for Pong in this role. He deeply cares for his employees. I notice this after the company party and there are two men who walk pass him while Awn is talking to him. One man is helping the other, who is drunk. Bor diverts his attention to them and remind them to get home safely (this could also re-emphasize that he cares for his employees/work more than Awn). Another part is when he decides to have Nuthi written up (for disrespecting/pushing him in the restaurant) instead of firing him. He realizes it's also his fault and not only his employee's (this could also tell us that no matter how much he hates Nuthi, he still cares for Kaew and wouldn't dare make her unhappy by firing Nuthi). He is truly a person of kindness to begin with, who knows right from wrong. Remember after he and Kaew met after the lawyer visited her family? He told her that he would never ever ask her for that kind of help. No matter how much he needed it, he would never. I didn't realize it myself, but i caught myself murmuring "... He's so nice" a lot of the times while watching it over this past weekend. :blush:

P.S.S.
How is this thread like JLR? ><

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I am just giggling my head off right now. I really wanted to surprise you with the shirtless Bor MV but gosh darn it, I could just not find the right song. I think that the song should have a small sexy vibe to it but not overly obnoxious b/c that's not Bor. I don't think that a shritless Bor mv would take me that long to make once we get the right song. :p

And yes, I noticed those things about Bor's kindness and him knowing right from wrong since the second time I watched it with the Eng subs. He truly is an upstanding man. In regards to firing Nuthi, I loved it that he admitted it was partly his fault and that it wasn't beneath him to be the bigger person and let Nuithi stay when he could have easily gotten rid of Nuithi. It was the same way after the bathtub scene when Bor took Kaew home and they met Nuithi in front of her house. Nu told him to leave Kaew alone b/c he is an ex-boyfriend. You knew that what Nu said angered him but he restrained himself from punching Nu. Bor could have easily gotten Nu out of the picture by saying that Kaew is his "wife" now like most other pra' eks but he doesn't. He respected her and just said that b/c she is his secretary, it would be impossible for him to leave her alone.

And the conversation he had with Kaew about not asking her for that "kind" of help no matter how much he needed it, he would never ask her. It touched me when he said, "I just want person I love the most to be by my side." He did not expect anything from her or would dare beg or ask her for anything else but for her moral support and understanding b/c he understood how she felt. He understood the pain she is going through and he wanted nothing from her but for her to be by his side and work through the problem together. *"Sighs* I love this lakorn.

I don't know how this thread is like JLR. Maybe aikoden can tell us.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I kept forgetting. Here's the full .srt files subs. It's sync to the videos on KudaLakorn though, so each episode are in 5 parts. But in case someone would want them: http://www.mediafire.com/?enm2yklnwzz

Feel free to put it on BorKaew.com too

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Thank you Kuda! I was actually going to ask for them, but never got to it. Even if they're timed to the cuts on yt, they're still very helpful. I'll work on putting them up on the site!

Ariya, i watched that MV and it's pretty tragic. She made it seem like Bor died. :( When you make your MV on tragedy~ please make sure that Bor lives... :lol: But overall, i enjoyed the MV. Exactly why i love fanmade MVs, they include the most juiciest scenes.xD Thanks for sharing!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aikoden, i think you're my little sister's friend. :lol: She told me about you and you definitely do NOT want to miss PNGRT!!!!!!!! This is Pong's greatest performance (and role) and it's certainly not to be missed. Share us your thoughts once you start. =D
lol .. yea im your sis's friend.. she was textin me that you made her watch the lakorn..xp.. but sadly im going to have to delay on that lakorn again because i got sidetracked once again (this tends to happen a lot.. i jump around watching random stuff) **coughcough** so i have only like 2 or 3 more eps of pong's lakorn "dum khum" left to watch but i lost interest in pong again because i fell in love with my childhood love Pip Rawich all over again when i watched his lakorn all night yesterday... ^_______________^ hehe.. i'll have to wait another day when i feel like im in a pong mood again ^_^ lol.. im so bad....

but... OH is gonna be a plus for me watching that lakorn.. ^_______^.. but darn.. y kha-toey.. xp..

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^I hope you'll find that light again then. =]

Pong will forever stay in my heart if he continues to play pra`ek roles like Bor and keep on showing us his true potential as an actor. I'm so proud of him!

I think it's very hard to get people to watch a good lakorn that will touch your heart. Unfortunately, the truth is that people will usually tune into series with overrated popular actors. Sorry, i'm very saddened that people have decided to skip/put off this lakorn.~ But at the same time, i keep on reminding myself that at least we didn't give in to that choice. That's how we're able to produce such a high-quality thread and sweet PNGRT community. :p If you would just give it a chance and look deeper than what meets the eye, maybe you'd find what's so beautiful about PNGRT and Bor and Kaew.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I had so much fun taday. It was my day off and all I did was watch a few eps of our beloved lakorn and work on the MV. I'm almost done with it. I just have to tweek it here and there. I have to be honest, I had a love hate relationship with this MV. I started off excited but torwards the tail end of it, I didn't know how to wrap it up. I would add and delete clips to the MV so many times. I just had to put it aside and finally it's coming together. Songie, b/c it is a heartwrenching MV, it will be sad. I didn't make it tragic like the other PNGRTer but it is a sad MV. I'll make it up to you with the shirtless Bor MV. :lol:

I totally agree with you Songie. I feel sad for those who choose to skip this lakorn. They really are missing out on the best lakorn there is. I can honestly say that this lakorn is life altering. I mean it. Look at me, I joined a forum, learned how to do image hosting, screen caps, and fanmade vids. I'm one of those people who only knows how to use computers for work related stuff only and now I'm learning new stuff just for Bor and Kaew. Not to mention, how we all have become friends b/c of this lakorn. When you really think about it, it truly is amazing. And what I am beginning to find out is there are lots of fellow PNGRTers out there. There are different circles. Like Mandy has her Chinese PNGRT forum, my youtube buddy has her circle of friends on youtube who enjoy this lakorn, and there are other forums such as Pantip. But I think that our thread here at sarnworld is the best bunch of PNGRTers. :p

And the fact that I am still going lakornless b/c other lakorns can't keep my attention is more proof of how powerful this lakorn is. Bor and Kaew is that special, PNGRT is that remarkable. Oh, the virus. :D

Edit////
Tnank you Kudaranai for sharing your subbed downloads of PNGRT with us. You really are too kind.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ songie and looksy.. you guys make me want to watch it closely now lol.. but i promised myself many times b4 that i'll watch and finish my ATEAM lakorns b4 i continue the rest but.. i broke that promise a long time ago.. lol.. im just randomly watching stuff here and there to see if any of them is interesting.. hehe... the last lakorn to get me addicted.. and still is too is Jam Loey Rak.. no matter where i go the lakorn replays in my head.. even though its been 2 years.. hehe..

^ looksy.. i understand wat you mean.. i used to use the comp to type my essays etc.. only for school back then but the lakorn Jam Loey Rak came into my life.. and from then on.. my whole life completely changed.. ehehe.. and if you see the JLR thread.. you'll see all the JLR sisters spamming the love like crazy.. even though we went off topic a lot.. lol..

OOPS.. IM GETTIN OFF TOPIC AGAIN!! LOL.. BUT ANYWAYS.. I'LL DEF START ON THIS LAKORN SOON SINCE THERES A NICE WARM ENVIRONMENT HERE HEHE.. AND BECAUSE I LOVE PONG AND OH!!!