Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello fellow PNGRTers, so I'm working on the heartwrenching themed mv and as I'm editing the clips I couldn't help but go back and rewatch ep 2-4 and gosh, I still cry. *Sighs* I really am so happy that Bor and Kaew got a happy ending. I think that I would have gone into depression mode if there was a sad ending.

But you know what girls, as I'm working on this, I'm thinking where is "shirtless Bor" going to fit in a heartwrenching themed mv? :lol: I promise I'll try my best to somehow squeeze him in.

On a side note, I was at an Asian store and I met a PNGRTer. Well she didn't know that she was a PNGRTer but she loves this lakorn so she is automatically one. Yeah, we started talking and somehow it led to lakorns and she reveiled that she loves this one. Oh, the power of PNGRT. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello fellow PNGRTers, my youtube buddy just posted a fanmade MV for our dearest Bor and Kaew. Please take a look and leave her some comments. This is her first MV ever and she even plugged borkaew.com for us. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzX10e2R_Fw

credit xxxSasha1991xxx

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone :)

Looksy, your youtube buddy fanmade mv is good! but i cant comment anything there since i dont have a youtube account. maybe u can tell her for me that i especially like the beginning and the end of her mv!! :wub:

lol...i didnt know I was a PNGRTer too until i join this thread..haha :p it'll be so cool if there is a real life PNGRT club (with its own PNGRTer events (where we can meet the Bor/Kaew and the other casts in real life), PNGRTer fun time with other PNGRTers and of course the casts of PNGRT, and its own PNGRTer fan club shirt! ) lol...how many 'PNGRT' have I used in one whole paragraph? :)

anddd an update on me: after watching all these thai lakorns, rmb how i mentioned that i want to learn thai language? well i just had my first thai class yesterday! and i'm looking forward to the next class next Saturday!! hehe ^_^

btw...at the end of the mv by xxxSasha1991xxx i think she used borkaew.wordpress.com instead of borkaew.com?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
What am i doing??! It's like... 5am here. >_< But i hope everyone is doing well~~ and better than me!

Your friend's MV was so much fun! I didn't really relate to the song choice, but she included plenty of my favorite Bor & Kaew moments! Thank you looksy!

I added a media page to http://borkaew.com~~ If you find more videos that aren't included, let me know! I'll be adding a fan art/MV page some time in the next few weeks. In the meanwhile, let all your friends/PNGRTers know that i'm accepting fan art/MVs!^______^

OK, so there's this BTS clip of Pong and Aom that i saw once, but i was never able to track it down again. I remember that they were reading their scripts and they mention Pong going shirtless. He's a bit embarrassed and starts doing push-ups, but Aom tells him "It's too late." :lol: I know i read an article on it that had all the details, but i remember seeing a video of it too. If you happen to cross it, let me know please! :D

~~Shirtless Bor. :rolleyes: Looksy, it's ok if you can't include one shirtless Bor scene, i was just kidding! Shirtless Bor is like extra icing on the cake!^^ But you do know that i'll love you more if you happen to randomly throw one in, right?xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello, fellow PNGRTers. I hope everyone if doing well.

LOL Bel, I don't think you used "PNGRT" enough in your last post. :lol: It sounds like you are having lots of fun with your Thai lessons. Who knows, maybe by the time Pong and Aom pair up again, we might can get you to do the dialogue translations. :p

Songie, I checked out the new Media page on the site and I love it. Very useful.

Yeah girls, I'm trying my best to randomly put "shirtless Bor" in the heartwrenching themed MV. :rolleyes: Hopefully, I can finish this one early this week. My problem is I keep on going back and forth on the song choice. I love Ruj's version of the song more than the original version but one part of me wants to just change it up a little so I won't use the same song. *Sighs*

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Looksy, whichever version you end up choosing, i'll love it. I adore both versions. The original one always reminds me of Bor's first proposal. <3 I can't wait to see the MV!

I'm watching ep5 over again. To be honest, i've been keeping myself away from re-watching full episodes of PNGRT (because i know i will want to keep on watching every episode after that). As i watch it now, omgoshhhh. I swear, the same feelings come over me. It's like i'm watching it for the first time again. To know that this lakorn is able to give off the same feelings like it did the first time, it just proves how amazing it is.

So, i'm at the part where Kaew just got hired and she and Pueng are shopping while Bor and Awn are roaming in the mall. As they're alone, the MV/song comes on and they both gaze at the screens. He sees her and starts to walk over. And wow, i can't help but think: What would have happened if Bor wasn't stopped by Awn??? I imagine that he would go straight up to her and look at her the way he [will] look at her when they first see each other at the restaurant [the next day]. -Sorry for my shift in tenses, it sounds weird but that's really what i meant.xD What do you think would have happened?

Bor is such a determined man, one can only imagine.

P.S.
I would also like to add that in a matter of minutes, Bor was able to change from being happy to being emotional and distressed after hearing the song/seeing Kaew. Just the mere thought and reminder of Kaew makes him weak.

looksy

sarNie Adult
That's a good question Songie. Oh, I can't imagine what would have happened? I know that if Bor did walk up to her, it would be Kaew that is super shocked like Bor was at the lunch area the next day. At the lunch area, Kaew had sort of braced herself b/c she heard Tunwa call out his name as she was leaning in to pick up the box of tissues. It was Bor who was taken off guard b/c he did not expect to see her. I think that at the mall, Bor wasn't even sure if it was really her or not. I think that by the way he kept on blinking his eyes, he probably thought he was seeing things. Love that moment at the mall.

I love the moment when they meet again at the lunch area the next day, too. What I really love was the moment right after when he watches Kaew take a bite of the dumpling. Stupid Nu couldn't sense the tension in the air and asked Kaew to bite that dumpling right in front of everyone. I loved it when after Nu asked her, Bor looks intensely at Kaew as if thinking "will she dare take a bite of that dumpling right in front of me?" He was waiting on her to see if she would and when she did, I loved his expression, how it seemed he held his breath and when she bit it how he swallowed his emotions. Here she was after all these years, back in his life, a life he had forced himself to have without her and here she was possibly moving on with another man. Love the symbolism with the dumpling.

I love this lakorn so much. :D

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Have considered that you maybe have problem to watch tudou.com programs,so I have uploaded this MV to youtube for convenience.
Hope all of you can watch it with joy!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-exKj5ycfXY

looksy

sarNie Adult
Mandy, thank you so much for sharing that link with all of us. That MV is truly amazing. It looks so professional. She has great editing skills. The person who put that together definately understood the scope of Bor and Kaew's relationship. The song she chose is beautiful and although I don't understand what the song was saying, I understood her vision for the MV through the clips that she used. They are some of my favorite Bor and Kaew scenes. What am I saying? I love all Bor and Kaew scenes so they are all my favorites. :D

The only thing now is, I'm a little sad about the MV I'm working on. *Weeping* It looks childish compared to the one Mandy posted. My MV lacks both artistic vision and technical skills. My MV is so technically challenged and has no artistic merit. The only thing that keeps me movtivated into completing it is my undying love for Bor and Kaew. *Sighs*

Songie, I can't wait until you have time to do your MV for Bor and Kaew. You love them just as much as me and I can't wait to see you translate that onto the MV. No pressures though. I am very patient. I know you are super busy and it will be a while until you have time to devote to this task. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Beautiful MV Mandy! Thanks for sharing.^^

Looksy, don't say that. I love any and every Bor and Kaew MV, trust me. Because i can't work on any time-consuming PNGRT-related project at the moment, i wait and dote on yours and others.xD I'm still waiting for your MVs!

I'll be adding them to the fan page soon, once i get to adding the page. Remember to let all your PNGRT friends know and have them submit/make something for Bor and Kaew!-- I realized that it's really a Bor and Kaew site, and not entirely a PNGRT site. *sigh*

looksy

sarNie Adult

credit: Exact

Golly, I don’t know what possessed me to do screen shots of this moment. I really should be working on finishing up the mv or writing character descriptions for Songie like I promised. But hey, this is the only place that I can share my random thoughts on Bor and Kaew. It’s b/c of the mv’s that were put out. All three including mine has this moment in it and it made me think of why I love this moment so much. To me this moment seems perfect in every way. For a moment there, Bor forgot that he was supposed to resent Kaew and he stops to gaze at her beauty. I love the soft piano music playing in the background and Kaew never looked lovelier. To me, there is nothing sexier, more loving, more touching, or genuine than a man in love stopping to admire the woman he loves. I could only imagine what he was thinking as he is looking at her, probably something on the lines of “here she is the woman that I love, in my house, and after all these years, she is as beautiful as the first day we met.” *Sighs*

Ok, back to working on the mv.

BTW, thank you Songie for your encouragements. I just only wish I could provide better quality mv’s like that for our dear Bor and Kaew. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh, what to do? What to say? That moment is absolutely priceless. Ariya, you took my thoughts right from my mind and translated them into words!! This is the first time after 6 years that Bor takes a step back to take a genuine look at Kaew, and what does he know? She's as beautiful and pure as the last time. It's like, for a moment~ he remembered every positive and beautiful thing about her that made him love her continuously.

Although i already stated my mind that Bor had it the hardest, i'm contemplating now because... well, Bor is such a hottie. --Props to Kaew for keeping her hands away for that long!! Phew, who knew if it were me...? >_< ~~~~ Kiddos, we need to kidnap Bor for cloning.

As i said, i'm having problems watching other lakorns and surprisingly enough, it's even more problematic watching Pong and Aom lakorns. It's just not right without the other. But now, i'm thinking it's ultimately Pong in that character that i miss. I can watch his other lakorns for his handsome face and sexy body acting, but no matter what-- it's incomparable with no Bor. For Aom, i can't get enough of her acting and her diverse roles, but i really just loved how she was able to become Kaew. Nowadays, lakorn fans like the feisty, extroverted nang`ek. It's like a breath of fresh air to see Aom retreat to play Kaew, a gal embracing the traditional nang`ek characteristics (of course, i believe it isn't so much exaggerated and annoying because Bor's strong characteristics helps balance it out). Pong and Aom as Bor and Kaew are very specific and thus i wonder when i'll ever be cured. I don't even think another Pong and Aom team-up will help, since Bor is the *key* here.xD Oh lordy, aren't i showing my Bor-biased light again? ><

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I wanted to reply to your post since last night but sarnworld went down. :p

You know I agree with you about Bor. He really is the key to why we love PNGRT and I’m not ashamed or embarrassed to say it. We are women after all and it’s only natural for us to grow an attachment and love for this character we find that embodies everything we love in a man. I’ve always like Pong but I have never loved any of the characters he’s portrayed. And in my years of watching Thai lakorns, there has only been two other pra ek characters that I fell in love with but Bor still beats them all.

As for Kaew, I totally love everything about her, too. She is the traditional nang ek but I also find some parts of her very untraditional, too. I loved it that she always looked to check up on Bor every time she knew that her words would have an effect on him. Like she did after she agreed that Nu was her b/f in front of Awn or in the hospital when her mom asked her if Nu and her were together and before she answered, she looked at Bor as if to indicate to him that she had no choice but to go along with her mother’s wishes. Also, I liked it when after Bor found out that she and Nu were a couple, how she wanted to tell him the truth but he was too emotionally hurt to hear her out. Most nang eks would have just allowed for the pra ek to misunderstand the situation and wouldn’t even bother with trying to explain.

And you know I love that moment when Awn confronted her in Bor’s office. She may have not fought back physically to Awn but what she told Awn was worth 100 slaps in Awn’s face. “You won’t be able to handle it....You won’t be able to picture how much Bor and I loved each other. For Bor, it will not happen to him again for the rest of his life.” I get goosebumps for Bor just thinking about those lines. I mean, Kaew shocked not only Awn but us the viewers as well. Like you said Songie, that was the best comeback from a nang ek. I have never heard a nang ek so sure of her love for the pra ek as Kaew was. And out of all people, she said it to the nang rai. The way she confidently uttered those words without fear for Awn. It was like, she knew Awn was going to slap her for saying that, but she didn’t care. She was simply satisfied just saying those words b/c she had locked them inside of her heart for so long.

And yes, too bad that Bor didn’t hear her say those words b/c like you said, he probably would have dropped everything and married her then and there. I mean look how happy he was just sensing that Kaew was jealous of him and Awn in the bathtub scene and if he had heard Kaew say those words, I could only imagine how elated he would have been to hear the woman he loves share the same sentiments as he when it came to their love for one another.

And Songie dear, it seems that there is no cure for this Bor and Kaew virus that we have contracted. But the thing is, do we really want a cure?

Sorry I wrote so much. I got carried away again. :p

PS. I can honestly say that if I was put into Kaew's situation, I know for a fact that I would have given into Bor a long time ago. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. It's late at night and it's my only time to do anything Bor and Kaew related.

Funny thing is a couple of days ago, someone left a comment on my fanmade mv asking if this lakorn was worth watching. She said that she is a fan of Pong and that she started watching it a while back but stopped b/c she thought Aom looked a little old for Pong. Of course I responded by telling her what a remarkable lakorn this is and how both Aom and Pong are amazing together and that if she loves Pong, this was his best work ever. She took my advice and gave it another look and she is really enjoying it so far. She was nice enough to post a comment on KudaLakorn thanking me for recommending the lakorn. Awe, I'm so happy that my MV helped spread the Bor and Kaew virus. :D

Also, my youtube buddy referred to herself as a fellow PNGRTer. I thought that was too cute. She said that she was happy to be one. :p

Anywho, I hope everyone is well and I miss you all. Back to working on the MV. Sadly, this one is coming along very slowly. I had hoped that I would complete it by now. Things just got in the way.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya, take it easy with the MV! I think i'm going to be very touched~ and most likely i'll tear up since it's going to be a sad theme. I'm so glad that someone allowed him/herself to become a PNGRT!! It's totally worth it! I'm doing my part too. I went out to dinner with a friend and she's starting the lakorn tonight! :p On top of that, i'm finally going home and i'm going to make my parents watch it with me. :D :D I'm quite excited!

If anyone is doubting PNGRT because of Pong's characters in the past, then they're really not giving him a chance. This is definitely Pong's lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I'm thrilled that you are going home for a visit and on top of that, you get to watch this amazing lakorn with your parents. I hope that they laugh with you and not at you like your sister did when you cracked up at the "epic" moment. :p

I'm still waiting on this other dubbing company to dubb this lakorn so I can get it for my parents. Actually, my parents were over for thanksgiving and they watched a few eps with me and they liked it a lot. It was quite embarrassing when I watched it with my parents b/c we were watching ep 14 and I was tearing up when Bor was sitting in his car in the rain waiting for Kaew to come out and see him when he came to see her at her house. It was a simple scene but the fact that he was willing risk it just to make sure that she was ok touched me and I was getting teary eyed. I really had to hold back my tears b/c I didn't want my parents to think I was being silly b/c that scene was simple but to me it said so much about Bor's love and determination for Kaew and the extent he was willing to go to for his love for her.

Definately, I hope everyone will give this lakorn a chance because I believe that they too will see what a remarkable lakorn this is.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Pong and Aom are only 3 years apart though. Aom doesn't have an old face either. I guess we're used to seeing young n'eks with older p'eks.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with you Kudaranai, Aom still looks very young and it's only a three year age difference. It's not like she is ten years older than Pong. She is one of those actresses that gets better with age. I know that a lot of people were worried about the Pong and Aom pairing, with the height and age difference but I thought it worked out beautifully. Pong and Aom looked great together onscreen, their chemistry was amazing, and their acting complimented each other. It makes me wonder why it took so long for them to pair up in the first place. But then if PNGRT was the result of such a long wait, then it was worth it b/c I will forever love Pong and Aom as Bor and Kaew.

As much as I want and pray for them to pair up again, I know that I still won't love that lakorn as much as this one. I do hope that their future lakorn together is another melodrama. I am addicted to their wonderful acting and only melodramas can showcase the intensity of their acting. *Sighs* I miss Pong and Aom together. :p