Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, you and I really do think alike. I was wanting to suggest to you, but hadn't yet b/c you're currently super busy, to have BTS links to PNGRT and a dedication/appreciation section where we can share fanmade mv's, pics and artwork related to the lakorn (*ahem* I recall someone here did a very cute cup design for our dear Bor and Kaew) :p Also, Mandy did that very addorable wedding gif of Bor and Kaew.

A few weeks ago, i tried going back to watch Pong and Aom lakorns, but it just doesn't feel the same without the other. I wonder when i'll get cured. I think it's a serious problem that i can't watch lakorns the way i used to anymore. :eek:
I have the same problem as you. I actually tried to watch new lakorns last week but none could keep my attention. So naturally, I thought maybe it's a Pong and Aom thing so I tried to watch their lakorns but it didn't feel right either without the other. What are we going to do? Aom and Pong can't pair up in every single lakorn. *Geesh* I love it that I wholeheartedly love Bor and Kaew's love story but I do hate the bad withdrawals that I am getting from this lakorn. Usually, I can just watch a lakorn and move on but I can't with this one. I'm stuck on it and I don't know what to do or what to watch to get be back to normal. The thing is, I don't know if I actually want a cure for this Bor and Kaew virus. :p For now, I really am content being lakornless. :D

PS. Golly Songie, I wished you had mentioned the links to PNGRT downloads sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time. :p I actually spent many hours last week just converting clips to WMV format for the mv.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
HELLO HELLO!!!!! i am back! got a new comp already. :)

this thread itself is like Borkaew heaven to me! lol..

and whats this all about...looksy u're making the MV? with topless Bor in it???

Thanks Kudaranani for the link to the news of Pong's ordain ceremony. he looks cute bald...haha XD

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bel, I'm so happy to see you here. We missed you. Yes, I'm making an mv and dear Songie requested some scenes with shirtless Bor. *Sighs* The things I do for fellow PNGRTers. :p

I'm almost done. I'm just tweeking the clips right now. :p Ok, enough chit chat, back to my mv.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Bel, welcome back darling!

Again, i'm up late doing my papers. When will this end??? Gahhhhh... the only thing i can look forward to is Bor and Kaew. Anything related to Bor+Kaew will do. Including your MV, looksy!

As i'm writing my papers, i'm downloading the raw episodes of PNGRT.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
:D :D Gosh, it's late. *SCREAMS* My mv is done and already uploaded on youtube. Please check it out and I did a dedication at the end, too. :D Yikes, it's 5 AM. I could not sleep until I finished it. I hope you guys won't be disappointed. I plan to do 2 more. There's lots of Bor and Kaew scenes that I haven't begun to tackle. It was even hard just to narrow it down to these. GoodNite or should I say good morning. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOE9BdYFCYE

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Dear, i commented on youtube already. I've had a rough week and it's amazing how much it makes me smile to watch the MV. I've been keeping myself away from re-watching my favorite scenes because i had to study and work on my projects/papers (this week is dubbed CRAZY WEEK for me), so just seeing the MV made me feel more relaxed. Just now, i realized that i haven't smiled (like, genuinely and physically smiled-- not virtually.xD) since last Friday. Something is seriously wrong with me. =___= Please ignore.

But anyways, that was just total heart-melting. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to Bor&Kaew and PNGRTers like me. I will definitely add a media and fanpage with fanmade art, MVs, etc..... once i get the time!!! >___<

For your next MVs, do you want to have it themed? Like.... the happy times/scenes of Bor and Kaew. The sad times/scenes of Bor and Kaew... And um, the sexy sexy shirtless scenes of Bor? *thumbs up* :lol: ....^^ Just some suggestions! :p You know i'll love them no matter what. I love watching fanmade MVs because they capture the best parts of a lakorn/drama/movie/etc. But of course, anything with Bor and Kaew is love. <333

Khun Boy really made Bor the focus of PNGRT. From the MV, we can tell that a lot of emotion is exemplified through Bor and his actions and eyes. So darling... Pong doesn't disappoint!!

Bel, nothing on the fanmail/address yet. :(
I would look more into it, but right now i'm bombarded with school and extra projects. Hopefully within the next two weeks!!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I have an update at borkaew.com.

And i have a fun fact:
The opening ceremony for PNGRT was on July 20th, 2009. My 20th birthday. :lol:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, wow, the mv is good, it's got some interesting moments in it! i especially like the part at 0:11-0:16 and 0:54-0:57!! did it take u long to make one mv?

Songie, thanks for that. lol, my friend never got back to me about the address so i assume he couldnt get the address. what a coincidence tht it was on the same day as your birthday! out of the 365 days in a year, how come the opening ceremony was on that date? haha...some fate binding u and PNGRT yeah? hehe ^^;

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for your kind words on my MV. Although I had a difficult time deciding on which clips to use, I really enjoyed working on it. Gosh, Bor and Kaew had so many great scenes. :p

Songie, it continues to surprise me how much you and I think alike. My first mv was like an attempt to tell and introduce the story PNGRT and hopefully entice those who haven't seen it to watch it. The others will definately be themed mv's, one for the heartwrenching scenes and one for the fabulous Bor and Kaew times. Notice that the island scenes, the electrifying Bor and Kaew scenes from ep 28 and 29, the second break up, and those heart wrenching scenes from ep 15 and 16 were not included in the first mv. I'm saving those scenes for the themed mv's. :D

Khun Boy really made Bor the focus of PNGRT. From the MV, we can tell that a lot of emotion is exemplified through Bor and his actions and eyes. So darling... Pong doesn't disappoint!!
I noticed that too Songie. The more I watch PNGRT, the more evident it is that this lakorn was an examination of Bor as a character. We really don't see this in lakorns. Usually, character development and looking deep into a character's emotions and behaviors like what Khun Boy did for Bor is what we see in American and European moives. I find that most Thai lakorns only scratch the surface when it comes to doing a study of it's character emotions and development. I find it a nice change that we see an emotional pra' ek like Bor and I think that that is why I love Bor so much. He was this complex chatacter that you really had to look beneath the surface to understand and appreciate.

My heart melted everytime he cried because it meant that he was that hurt from losing her and could no longer hide his pain and hold back his tears. He was that hurt because he loved her that much and it continued to pain him to not have her in his life. I think that this is what I truly love about this love story. We usually see a nang ek get emotional but never a pra ek. On the surface, Bor may look like a typical pra' ek but to me he was deeper than that. Even his jealousy behaviors was different than the other pra eks. Most pra eks are just trying to stake ownership b/c another guy wants a girl that he wants, might want, or never thought about wanting but now wants b/c another man now wants her. Bor's jealousy was very much out of love and of pain from losing Kaew. His jealousy was the result of the fact that she was once his and now she could belong to another man. He could not handle the fact that Kaew might have moved on when HE was still holding on to her. He could not bare the thought of another guy loving her as much as he loves her.

Definately, this is what I interpret of Bor and like you said Songie, he really had no one where as Kaew had her family. He may have had a sister but she really was too distracted by her husband's infidelity to pay atteniton to her brother. With Putt, even Nunim was second to Pipat. Bor's world was Kaew and even Kaew's family became his family. And for Bor to live without Kaew those 6 years must have been unbearable for him and I guess that was why he was able to be so successful with his career b/c he found something else to focus on to distract himself from thinking about her. And for him to see her again after all those years, he was so confused. One part of him wanted to resent her for leaving him and then for coming back into his life when he had worked so hard to try to forget about her. Another part was the part that still ached for her, that wholeheatedly loved her, and had held on to her after all of those years. He really was confused, frustrated, and tormented by his love for her and I loved it that Khun Boy and Pong did such a wonderful job with translating this onto the screen. It really is refreshing to see a lakorn focus so much attention on the emotions of its characters like this. I really am impressed with how Bor was portrayed and interpreted by both Pong and Khun Boy. We really do need Exact's address b/c I really do want to give them some feedback on how much I loved this storyline and how the characters are portrayed.

OMGosh, I can't believe I wrote so much. :D I couldn't help myself. It's because I've been doing the mv and as I'm editing the clips for the mv, I can't help but notice these things about Bor b/c the lakorn really is an examination of him as a charcater.

Edit/////
Definately, like Bel said, it really is fate binding you to PNGRT(to Bor) Songie :p .

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^LOL, i already told Ariya that a long time ago. :lol: It's really amazing how close we see things. Looksy's just better at expressing them in words.

We have a lot to say about Bor. :rolleyes:

Even his jealousy behaviors was different than the other pra eks. Most pra eks are just trying to stake ownership b/c another guy wants a girl that he wants, might want, or never thought about wanting but now wants b/c another man now wants her. Bor's jealousy was very much out of love and of pain from losing Kaew. His jealousy was the result of the fact that she was once his and now she could belong to another man. He could not handle the fact that Kaew might have moved on when HE was still holding on to her. He could not bare the thought of another guy loving her as much as he loves her.
This was exactly the point that i was never able to get across to other PNGRT viewers when trying to justify Bor's harsh actions/words towards Kaew. The reasoning for his jealousy is way deep. He doesn't exactly become jealous because of another man. The root of his jealousy comes from the pain of realizing that maybe Kaew was really moving on without him; he cannot stand the thought of another man loving her as much as he did/does. No one can exceed his love for Kaew~ and i only wish that he could hear the words she said to Awn (along the lines of "Bor will never be able to experience a love like ours ever again.") because this is what he believed too. I feel that if he had heard these words from Kaew, he would've dropped everything and married Kaew then and there. :p
What's different about Bor (compared to other pra`eks) is that he was never a naturally cold person nor was he ever selfish for the wrong reasons. Some may say that he is selfish for wanting to go through with their wedding after the murder, or wanting to keep Kaew close to him as his personal assistant (and resisting her desire to transfer to another department)-- but i say that these decisions of his were based on his consistent, undying love for her. He was selfish for wanting to keep her close to him, but he didn't do it out of hate and pain (even though he convinced himself that he did). He really did it to show her that she was wrong-- that with them both by each others' side, they are able to get through anything. And ultimately, i really do believe that he wanted to teach her to not run away from her problems (even though he may have used that as an insult to force her to stay). Bor is a justifiable man when it came to his jealousy. The only thing i found truthfully selfish of him was not letting go of Awn earlier when he knew that he couldn't stay still with Kaew back in his life.

I should be writing my paper instead of writing an essay here. :p But ohhh~~ i miss writing essays here!!xD

And i do believe that PNGRT and I were bound for each other.~ I never really thought much of my birthday, but now, i'll always remember that it's a special day.^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, Kudaranai, Songie and I could really be long lost twins. :lol:

Songie, I think you express yourself quite eloquently and the points you make always get across when I read them.

Yes, there is a lot to be said about Bor. For me, I didn’t find him to be frustrating to watch, except the part where he didn’t break up with Awn sooner than he should have. I was more frustrated with the viewer comments that were left on youtube b/c they were really just watching the surface of the lakorn and not looking beneath the surface to question Bor’s reasoning behind his actions. To me, it was so evident that there was more than meets the eye. All you really had to do was remember his caring, attentive, and loving nature in the episodes before the breakup.

There were so many clues left by the scriptwriter for us to pick up on to explain his actions: from the way he looked at her, him saving her old number, him fulfilling those wishes he had for them from ep 2, him talking about how the house was meant as a bridal house for the woman he had asked to marry, and my gosh, the biggest clue was him dropping tears and getting emotional from hearing the song and seeing the dokKaew flowers. And I know that some might think that him being emotional about love might be a sign of weakness or him being fragile or less of a man. But this is raw emotions. True, deep, and fulfilling love that was found and now lost does this to people. For me, that makes him more genuine and an even stronger man becasue of his conviction of his love for her.

Some may say that he is selfish for wanting to go through with their wedding after the murder, or wanting to keep Kaew close to him as his personal assistant (and resisting her desire to transfer to another department)-- but i say that these decisions of his were based on his consistent, undying love for her. He was selfish for wanting to keep her close to him, but he didn't do it out of hate and pain (even though he convinced himself that he did). He really did it to show her that she was wrong-- that with them both by each others' side, they are able to get through anything. And ultimately, i really do believe that he wanted to teach her to not run away from her problems (even though he may have used that as an insult to force her to stay).
This really is Bor being consistent with his undying love for her. I remember when he was holding onto her to keep her from leaving in ep 4. Bor said, “Even though the feelings of the people around us have changed, but our love for each other hasn’t changed, has it?” For Bor, his undying love for her was enough for him to face any obstacle. Right after the murder, they had promised each other that they would get through it together and that no matter what, he’ll still love her tomorrow. Bor was certain but he sensed that Kaew might not be as sure as he was. That is why he wanted to press forward with the wedding b/c he was sure of his love for Kaew and he knew that Kaew loves him but it was the people and the situation around them that was swaying her. He wanted to prove to her that she was wrong, that as long as they face the problem together, they really could get through everything. Like you said Songie, this was his life motto to not run away from problems and he wanted to prove it and teach it to Kaew by making her his secretary and keeping her close to him.

Gosh, there I go again analyzing Bor. :p

giakiem

sarNie Egg
how are you guys ? it feels so good being in here . I'm sitting in a internet cafe without the AC . LOL ..it's freaking hot . How's everybody ? Sorry Songie, I don't think I can view your MV with this super slow connection :) until I'm back to the US then :)

It's still good to read your thoughts though . I did think about PorKeaw when I was on the plane on my way to Vietnam :) I don't know why but I think about them with the helicopter scene :)

Hope everybody is doing well ! :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Giakem! It's so great to hear from you~~~ I hope you are doing wonderful in Vietnam. It's cold here in California.xD Dear, the MV was made by Ariya. It's tasteful, everyone needs to take a look at it to fulfill your Bor&Kaew cravings.^^

I'm done with my papers for the week [finally] @_@. But i still have a large project that i must work on. I hope you all will continue to share your PNGRT withdrawals here.xD I'd love to see more fan things, since i'm so busy i can't provide any for now.

If someone is interested, they can provide me with character descriptions for the site.^^ You can PM them or post them here. =]

I love Bor. ~I just felt like saying that before i go off. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Screams* Giakiem, I'm so glad that you can post with us all the way from Vietnam. We miss you and don't forget to pick up Pong on your way back ok. :lol:
LOL Songie, I know you love Bor. You didn't have to tell us that. We all love him, too :D

PS. Songie, I can't wait until you have some free time to do your mv. I know that it will be awesome since you love Bor and PNGRT as much as me :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^looksy, i'm looking forward to some free time, but it doesn't look like i'll be getting some anytime soon. I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone!xD

Giakem, i believe Pong is at a temple at this moment for his ordination..? And even after his time there, he'll be getting knee surgery. ><It's not a very convenient time to kidnap him. :mellow: BUT, i just need him for one day or so so i can get a copy of his DNA. :ph34r: Do your best hon. It might be even better to get Bor. :blush:

looksy

sarNie Adult
BUT, i just need him for one day or so so i can get a copy of his DNA. :ph34r: Do your best hon. It might be even better to get Bor. :blush:
:lol: :lol: Songie, as much as I love Pong, it's Bor that I'm totally in love with. Its's his qualities as a man that WOWS me. :D Speaking of love, are you girls excited about Valentine's day? Well, I am. Anywho, just wanted to drop by and say "hi" :p

PS. Songie, I must apolgize to you. I know the bathtub scene in the mv met the shirtless Bor criteria you requested, but gosh darn it, Kaew was covering most of his sexy chest. I will do my best to make it up to you in the other mv's. Please except my sincerest apologies. :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL, Kudaranai. Ok, so I also have you down for shirtless. I'm sure Bel and Giakiem won't complain either. I will do my best to get as many scenes with shirtless Bor in my next mv. :lol:

I'm starting on it right now. I'm doing the heartwrenching themed mv. The problem is the song choice. At first I wanted to use Yahk Yoot Way Lah but it doesn't seem to fit the mv as a whole. That song only fit ep 29's continuation love scene. Then I tried Thanaphan Intharit's original version of the song but I don't love it as much as I do Ruj the Star's version. I really don't get tired of hearing Ruj's version of this song. So I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm gonna use Ruj's version of the song again for this mv too. I know what my problem is. I can't picture Bor and Kaew scenes with any other song than the OST by Ruj. :p

Another problem is, what am I going to use for the third mv of the sweet Bor and Kaew themed mv? It just dosen't seem right if I use another song for them b/c this song is very special for both Bor and Kaew and me too. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, i knew i wasn't the only one! Shirtless Bor for the win! :D :D

Phew, PNGRTers~~ i feel much more relieved. Sorry that i haven't been able to respond. Looksy, i read your message and i will include those tomorrow when i wake up. I might fall asleep very soon since it's been such a busy week.

And you know what? I actually LOOOOOVE both versions of รักเดียวใจเดียว (One Love, One Heart). Thanaporn Intharit's version has this classic sound to it, very original. It certainly reminds me of Bor and Kaew before the break-up. Ruj's cover version has this very ballad, modern sound to it that just makes me melt. Both versions give me the same sentiments because the song itself is so romantic already. I definitely would love any version of that song with your MVs. ^_______^

I probably should go get some rest now, but i'll probably watch a few of my favorite scenes then head off to bed. :p I missed you!