Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you looksy. You are such a sweetheart; i got your message. :)
Might i also add that i loved the way Bor tried to get Tunwa to give him Kaew's number. The sneeky look on his face after he said "Do you have it?".. :lol: Eeee~~ it makes me squeal.
Songie, I love that moment, too. How he could not keep still in that chair as he’s waiting for Thunwa to check with HR for her number. I thought Bor was going to pop a vein being so hesitant like that. :lol: He was indeed very sneaky.

In all honesty, ep 6 was one of those episodes where all of the scenes between Bor and Kaew were all very memorable. I just narrowed it down to those b/c I thought they stood out the most. OMGosh, I also loved it when Bor told Kaew to get his stuff ready for his meeting and Kaew was like, “what meeting?” So he says, “Are you my secretary or am I yours?” HaHa. And he’s like be quick about it, “my time is very important and it’s not for waiting around on you” (love the double meaning in that line BTW).

I also love the part when he tells her to get Joe on the line for him and she’s like, which “Joe”. HaHa. So he has to explain to her about how “Joe” is short for “Joseph” and that if he had wanted “Jonathan”, he would have said “John”. Yes, Bor really was having too much fun torturing Kaew and I could not help but smile along with him at Kaew’s expense. *Sighs* I love this lakorn so much. :p

More Memorable Moments

How could we forget a very memorable and funny moment in ep 19? Pipat is forcing himself on Kaew and Bor comes to rescue her just in time. Bor punches Pipat like there’s no tomorrow, but Kaew tells him to stop so they can leave. They run out together and Pipat follows them. Bor suddenly stops, looks back, and says to Kaew, “Wait Kaew, let me do it just once more.” :lol: Bor runs back and punches Pipat. It was a hard punch b/c Bor almost flew past Pipat when he did this. He then kicks Pipat a few more times and then they leave. I’m not a violent person, but I really enjoyed seeing Bor kick the crap out of Pipat. I can only imagine how satisfying Bor must have felt.

looksy

sarNie Adult
For me Kudaranai, I loved it when Kaew slapped Nu in ep 21 when him, Pueng, and Thunwa went to rescue Bor and Kaew from the island. He was jumping to conclusions about Bor taking advantaage of Kaew and wasn't listening to anyone and Kaew gave him the most satisfying slap I have ever seen. I didn't expect her to do that and when she did, I was like, "YES". :D

It sure has been quiet for the last couple of days. Giakiem is overseas and Bel is having computer problems. I hope that the rest of you girls are all doing ok. I miss you all. :p

More Memorable Moments

Ep 16. I cried so hard when Bor brought Awn to apologize to Kaew’s mom at the hospital. It was first time he saw Kaew’s mom in 6 years. After he greeted her she didn’t respond to him, but says to Kaew that if she wants her to forgive Kaew, Kaew must not contact or see Bor ever again and that she must quit her job. Kaew looked at Bor and then tearfully agreed to her mom’s request. Of course, Bor refuses. He explains that Kaew is under contract to work for 6 months and would owe the company money if she leaves before then.

Kaew’s mom insists that Kaew must quit b/c she doesn’t want anyone to accuse Kaew of stealing someone else’s boyfriend. “We cleared up all the misunderstanding already,” he explains. “Kaew and I [he pauses] are not together.” I loved Kaew’s reaction when Bor said this. It was as if she couldn’t believe that he had uttered those words. Her mom is still insistent that she quits. As a last attempt to keep her in his life, Bor painfully told her mom not to worry b/c Kaew has Nuithi as a boyfriend now. She asked Kaew if it was true and Kaew assures her, “I won’t get back together with Bor, mom. Because [she pauses] I love Nu.”

This scene was so heart wrenching. I loved it how every time Kaew had to agree with her mom’s demands about not seeing Bor, she would look at him first before she answered. It was as if she was telling him that she really didn’t want to agree to it, but she had to for her mom’s sake. And for Bor, for him to just say the words that Nu was Kaew’s boyfriend seemed so unbearable and so painful for hm. When Kaew said that she loved Nu, I found it extremely difficult to watch the hurt on Bor’s face. This scene never fails to make me cry.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Phew, the site has now been updated with your memorable scenes, looksy. Thank you! Sorry that i've been away~~ busy busy busy!! But however busy i am, i'm always welcomed to any suggestions on the site. And i love reading what you all still have to say about PNGRT!! I'm starting to get over my disappointment with the Thai audience, although it's still painful when i think about it. -_- That's why i still want Exact's address so all of us here can send the production crew + cast our commends, gifts and letters. <3 They should know and be assured that they have a fanbase who really care for the work that they do!

Looksy, i also like the scene where Kaew finds out that Bor is having a meeting. After he asks her if she is her assistant or he is hers, he turns away-- but not without snatching a look at her figure. He does it a second time after he tells her that his time isn't for waiting on her. He's so mean but i can't stop giggling at how slick he is at checking her out. LOL

As i have my daily dosage of PNGRT (by viewing a random scene before i go to bed), i notice that i end up watching the first half more than the 2nd half. Specifically the times when Bor and Kaew have just met after 6 years~~ the scenes in the office.xD I wonder why that is so. I'm thinking it's all the tension and jealousy exerted from Bor. Sexy!! :lol: But i also love the second half because that's when Bor and Kaew start having more intimate and personal moments together. I also notice that we have a lot more to say about the first half in regards to memorable scenes. I believe it's all the hidden messages and double meanings that make it so worthy to note! :D

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looksy, i also like the scene where Kaew finds out that Bor is having a meeting. After he asks her if she is her assistant or he is hers, he turns away-- but not without snatching a look at her figure. He does it a second time after he tells her that his time isn't for waiting on her. He's so mean but i can't stop giggling at how slick he is at checking her out. LOL

As i have my daily dosage of PNGRT (by viewing a random scene before i go to bed), i notice that i end up watching the first half more than the 2nd half. Specifically the times when Bor and Kaew have just met after 6 years~~ the scenes in the office.xD I wonder why that is so. I'm thinking it's all the tension and jealousy exerted from Bor. Sexy!! :lol: But i also love the second half because that's when Bor and Kaew start having more intimate and personal moments together. I also notice that we have a lot more to say about the first half in regards to memorable scenes. I believe it's all the hidden messages and double meanings that make it so worthy to note! :D
Gosh Songie, I remembered him giving her those looks, but I had just assumed that that was just him being smug about being mean to her. So naturally, after you mentioned that it was really him slyly checking her out, I went back and rewatched it. *Squeals* Yes yes, the way he moved his eyes, he most definately was checking her out, TWICE! He was so slick and he looked good doing it, too. :rolleyes: I LOVE IT. Thanks for pointing that out b/c I totally missed that. That's why I love to discuss scenes b/c everyone picks up on something different. I love that scene even more now.

I could not agree with you more. I too watch the first half, especially the office scenes, more than the second half. For me the first half is ep 1 to 23. LOL, I know that it's way over half, but I thought the lakorn reached it's climax in ep 23's bathtub scene. It's definately more interesting with all that tension between Bor and Kaew and yes, all that jealousy Bor had for Kaew made him extra sexy. :D I squealed and giggled so much during those scenes. You are right, the first half had so much for us to talk about b/c both were trying to deny their feelings for one another, but the way they looked at each other and those double meanings in what they were saying made it so much fun to watch and discuss. It was like, we were decoding all of these hidden messages about how they truly felt and why they acted the way they did. As far as those electrifying scenes between Bor and Kaew, I thought the scriptwriter did a good job of keeping a good flow of those throughout the lakorn. I was really surprised that we got such good love scenes in episodes 28 and 29. Usually, we don't get sweet squeal worthy moments towards the end of a lakorn like that. :wub: Definately, this lakorn does not disappoint.

Edit/////
Also, I posted inquiries about where to send fan mail at several places but none have replied, sadly. I really do want to send them some fan mail. How are we going to get Exact's address?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Thanks, cecilia~

---

Some people might have heard about this already, but the ending was changed. I actually knew about this when they were still filming..they gave an interview about how they were almost done filming and the ending was changed (I think it was Pong who gave the interview). The thing is that I didn't know what was changed because I'm the type that refuse the read a lakorn's summary. (Lakorn summaries aren't just summaries..they the ENTIRE lakorn, and these always get posted) So I've been avoiding them. Today, I had to look up some info, because someone asked a question. So I ended up reading the ending of how the lakorn was supposed to end. It continues off at Putt trying to kill Kaew and heard the truth from the bear.

At Poramin and Wannaorn's wedding, Puttamart was enranged. She came to the wedding to tell everyone the truth about Orn and Pat. When Putt took at a shot a Pat, he used Orn as his shield. (omg!) Putt refused to let up and chased after Pat, eventually shot him and killed herself. Orn was sent to the hospital, she lost the baby.
At Putt and Pat's funeral, Kaew went missing long with pa Fong and Kong. Por tried to find them. He found out from Nuthi that they were at the hospital where Kong has contacted about the eyes donations. Kong had the surgery and was able to see again, with Pee always by this side. Nuthi finally came to term with the fact that Kaew will never love him, with Pueng being his moral support.
Por went after Kaew to reconcile, but she refused because she was afraid that she will have to face disappointments again. In the end, Por became discouraged and gave the recording bear to Kaew with a message of how much he loves her. Thus, Kaew finally forgave him. They promised each other, "No matter what happens in the future, we will never abandon one another" Kaew cried and embraced Por, she promised that she will never run away from problems again. Por also gave Kaew a promise, that he will always love her. No matter if it's today, or tomorrow, he will still love her.

-------------

That's a really different ending ;o;~ With that ending, they could probably stretch it for a few more episodes. Though, Pueng + Nuthi? Ugh. Pueng + Thanwa = yay!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing that with us. I actually like some things in the first ending and some thing in the alternate ending. Too bad they couldn't some how incorperate both. That would have been awesome and plus like you said Kudaranai, it would have been extended and you know I just can't get enough of PNGRT. :p

I liked it that Awn lived in the original ending b/c I thought her dying was a bit harsh. Her just losing the baby and being embarassed from the wedding fiasco was enough punishment.

As for Pipat, I liked the alternate ending better b/c him getting paralyized is a way better punishment for him. Death would have been too easy for a scumbag like Pipat. Him not ever being able to get with another women b/c of his condition is pretty much death for him.

Although, I would have liked to see Nuith admit that no matter what Kaew's heart will forever belong to Bor, I do like the alternate ending of Pueng getting with Thunwa at the end. I can imagine that Exact got a lot of feedbacks as to how everyone was so irritated by Nu and would rather see Pueng end up with Thunwa b/c Nu just did not deserve her.

I like the orignial endinng for Kong that we get to see him go through eye surgery but I also liked the beach ending where him and Pee had their moment, too.

As for Bor and Kaew, I also liked the idea of Bor recording the message for Kaew in the bear. That would have been sweet but I admit that I liked the part in the alternate ending where Kaew used his line "yesterday I love you, today I love you, tomorrow I'll still love you." (too bad they couldn't have somehow worked both of these in)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! We are back up~~! Thanks for letting me know looksy, i read your message. :]

I totally liked the actual changed ending more [than the original one]. I somehow dislike the idea of Bor going after Kaew. He's always been the one going after her. In the actual ending, Bor and Kaew were mutual with each other and they didn't need to reconcile with one another. I think i liked it that Bor was shot and it gave way for Kaew to unveil her honest feelings to Bor. It was bitter, bitter-sweet. I totally LOVE that scene where Kaew was holding Bor in her arms. I cried so much when he started to cry to her and apologized because he made her cry. And then he started to sing.. :eek: LOOOOOVE IT!!~~ Another memorable, favorite scene of mine.

I liked it that Nuthi was out of the picture early. It would've been nice to give him a farewell scene, but.. oh well. Pueng and Tunwa = <3!

I was pretty satisfied with the ending of the lakorn. I wouldn't change the actual ending much except if they decided to extend it to show Borkaew. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, you are right Songie. Overall, I liked the actual(changed) ending better. If Bor had to go after Kaew, it would have been like most lakorns where the pra' ek would go after the nang ek. In this ending they tied everything to the beginnig as far as the Bor and Kaew scenes.

It was nice that Bor was up to his old tricks and did a repeat of that very romantic proposal.

The ending scene took place at the exact location that Bor and Kaew's relationship ended six years ago when Bor waited for Kaew to come and see him that heart breaking night.

Bor singing to Kaew b/c he thought he was dying reminded us of how he sang to her six years ago to try to keep her from leaving him.

It was perfect that Kaew used his lines about yesterday, today, tomorrow, she'll still love him and that they both asked other to get married at the same time. It really shows us that she loves and wants him as much as he loves and wants her. For me, the only thing that would have made it more perfect is if they would do a flashback of Bor and Kaew scenes set to the OST. These two have been through so much and have waited so long to be with one another that I think that it would have been a wonderful tribute to their love. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looksy, I can't wait to see your MV! :D :D
Golly Songie, if I thought writing about Bor and Kaew's love for the site was hard, translating their love into an mv is just as frustrating. Surprisingly, learning how to do the mv was not that hard, but deciding on which clips to use and editing it to fit the song is the hard part. Another problem is, I'll view the clips for editing, but I would end up watching the whole clip and forget to edit it. :lol: . At this rate, I don't know when I'll get done. But I am excited. I hope to finish it in a few more days. My first mv will be set to our beloved OST of course. The second one wil be set to that inserted song in episode 29's contionuation love scene. :rolleyes:

PS. Songie, do you have the link to the ost that I can download? I already downloaded one but the audio is not as crsip and clear as the one you have for the site. Also, I haven't forgotten about memorable scenes for the site. Since you are busy, I just put a hold on that for now and started working on the mv. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
On my study breaks, i'm watching random PNGRT scenes. I can't help but make one last request for you looksy:
Put in some topless Bor in your MVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves flag and runs in circles*
Maybe you can even devote a whole MV to topless Bor. :rolleyes: Okok, i'll stop it now. -_-

That's it. :D haha.

looksy

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: Songie, between the three mv's I'm planning to make, I'm sure I'll have enough topless Bor clips to satisfy you. Yes, Bor is extra sexy bare chested. :rolleyes: Everytime I see those scene, I can't help but think what Aom must have thought having to work with him shirtless so often. I can just see her roll her eyes after reading the script and it called for Bor to take off his shirt, again. :lol:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Lyn has the photos of Pong's ordain ceremony.

http://iheartlakorns.com/2010/01/pong-nawat-enters-monkhood/

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kudaranai, for sharing that. I actually wanted to see some pics of him getting ordained. I've had family members in the past shave their heads and it wasn't a pretty sight. As of Pong, I think he still looks good even with no hair and no eyebrows. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh! I was expecting her to! I've missed Pong.. :rolleyes: Thanks dear.^^

And i was right again, he looks good before and after. :p

Don't we all just miss 'em!?

This is probably irrelevant, but oh well.
Since i'm suspecting that Aom and Pong won't be pairing up again anytime soon, don't you guys want to see Pong and Mod pair up [again]?? -- this time as pra`nang? :rolleyes: PNGRT was also watchable because Mod was Awn, Bor's girlfriend. I so missed them together.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I miss Pong already, too. We'll be lucky if he comes out with one lakorn this year. He usually does 2 or three. :p

You know Mod really surprised me in PNGRT. I've always just seen her play the sweet roles. She has that sweet face but then when she was the nang rai in PNGRT, I found her very convincing, too. Definately her and Pong look good together onscreen. If he can't pair up with Aom, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a lead with Mod. A lot of people love them togther since Leh Retree. :)

Well Songie, I have over half of the mv done. Yippie :D . I should be finished with it soon. I hope you guys will like it. Like I said the hardest part was choosing which Bor and Kaew scenes to put in the mv.

PS, so far Songie, no shirtless Bor scenes, yet in the mv. I'll try to somehow work in at least one clip of him shirtless. Just for you dear. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Woohoo! I'm so excited looksy. :p No worries, topless Bor is just that extra plus.xD But *ahem*, since you did mention that you'll sneak one in for me, i will definitely not complain! By the way, the download links for episodes are provided here at sarN in the Buddies Media section. The specific topic link for downloading PNGRT is here. :) :)

I want to make an MV when i have the time too. But i don't see that coming up anytime soon. T___T For now, i will be waiting for looky's.^^

I remember i told you (Ariya) that i wanted Pong and Janie to pair up. I changed my mind because i've been yearning for a Pong + Mod reunion!-- As in, ending up together~ lovey-dovey reunion. ^_^ I totally looooove them in Leh Ratree and i was extremely sad that they hardly communicated in Ngao Asoke.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, your excitement is enough encouragement for me to press forward with completing the mv. I do seem to have even more trouble on decideing which clips to use for the second half of the mv. *Sighs* Bor and Kaew just have too many good scenes together. I'm excited,too. Thanks for the link. :p

Although, I still want Janie to pair up with Pong, the chances of that happening are very very slim since Janie is with channel 3 and our dear Pong only works with Exact. Not unless Exact and channel 3 collaborate on projects like they do with channel 7. More than likey, the chances of Pong and Mod leading in a lakorn together are way better since they are both Exact stars. But of course, I will pray to the lakorn gods for the Pong and Aom team. Nothing will make me happier than these two pairing up again. :D Can you imagine when they do pair up agian? We will be living on that thread, too. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Omygosh, don't get me started!! I'll be in borkaew heaven again, even though their names won't be Bor and Kaew anymore.xD A few weeks ago, i tried going back to watch Pong and Aom lakorns, but it just doesn't feel the same without the other. I wonder when i'll get cured. I think it's a serious problem that i can't watch lakorns the way i used to anymore. :eek: The only person i can bear watching with Pong is Mod (i mean, i like Bee too-- but i never liked their pairing as much as Mod and Pong together). >__<

I just downloaded the first episode and uhm.. i don't know why i did that. I should be studying! But! I will continue to download each episode so i can have them ready for an MV or so.... whenever i can get to it. I never get to the things i have planned (except for borkaew.com)! I will be adding a media/video section to the site soon~ and it will include various BTS clips/links (and MVs) and such. :) Okkkk, i'm gone for the night. Must continue brainstorming and studying. <3