Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
He used a lot of "Talk to the hand" thing to Orn, I remember. lol
Yes, he did and everytime he did it I laughed so hard and Awn, she just didn't get with the program LOL. You really know your PNGRT, Kudaranai. In that cap I posted, Bor had just told them all that he wasn't letting Kaew go so he turns to walk away and Awn tries to stop him and grabs his arm, but he breaks free and showed Awn "the hand". I loved it. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Bor really does encourage Kaew to not run away from her problems. Like i said, it's like his life-long goal to teach her that one thing because he knows she'll become a better, more stronger person that way. After all my school-related stress goes away, i'm going to be sooooooooo happy and free to watch PNGRT again. Btw, i'll be ordering my copy next week~ just so i can feel better. :)

looksy, i will also add your memorable scenes to the site next week. I won't be here this weekend, but i'll be thinking of you all and Bor+Kaew. <3

looksy

sarNie Adult
I want to own my copy of PNGRT, too but I'm waiting on my friend to come back from Thailand at the end of this month. She says that she's going to pick me up some goodies related to the lakorn.

You know, no matter how much I love a lakorn, I've never own my own copy. PNGRT will be the first lakorn that I buy. And yesterday, I was so upset b/c I wanted to get my mom the dubbed copy but the dubbing company butchered the lakorn. :angry: Heck, they even dubbed over the OST and I was like, that is just wrong, so I'm waiting on another company and hopefull they'll do a better job. so I can get my mom a copy. As for me, I want the origianl Bor and Kaew voices. :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^OHHHHHHHHH, i know exactly what you mean. What bothers me the most is when the original songs are completely non-existent!!! :angry: I want to hear the original Bor say "Kaew..."... he has such a distinctive sexy tone of voice. If i can already melt by hearing him say someone else's name, can you imagine him saying mine?? gahh.. :rolleyes: .... haha. I want to watch this lakorn with my parents, so i'm going to buy the original lakorn. :) Good night lovelies, and i'll talk to you all next week. Oh boy, i'm going to miss Bor+Kaew so much!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I want to hear the original Bor say "Kaew..."... he has such a distinctive sexy tone of voice. If i can already melt by hearing him say someone else's name, can you imagine him saying mine?? gahh.. :rolleyes: .... haha.
I totally agree with you songie. No one says "Kaew" sweeter or sexier than Bor. Even those episodes when he was resentful of her, it still came off as sexy. :blush: Songie, if we ever meet Pong, I'll definately ask him to say your name, in his Bor voice of course :p

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Fluke won Top Awards' newcomer actor category for his role on PNGRT. Kuda's reporting it (kind of) live! Full list might come later in the day if I have the time, in another thread.

Edit:
If anyone wanna watch this, ch. 7 is airing this in a few mins. http://music.ohozaa.com/LiveWorld/tv/TVOnline.jsp?channel=7

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Fluke won Top Awards' newcomer actor category for his role on PNGRT. Kuda's reporting it (kind of) live! Full list might come later in the day if I have the time, in another thread.

Edit:
If anyone wanna watch this, ch. 7 is airing this in a few mins. http://music.ohozaa.com/LiveWorld/tv/TVOnline.jsp?channel=7
It's been a while since I've been here, but it's so interesting to see what you guys have been up to! I just came onto here to tell you guys about Fluke's win too! So happy for him! But too bad P'Aom didn't win :( but it was probably a shoe-in that Ann would win, but that's okay too cus her performance in Soot Sanaeha was amazing as well

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it's just me, but I'm sort of bored seeing Ann and Ken do lakorns together just for ratings. I mean even if the lakorn's storyline sucked, I think people simply just watch because it's Ken and Ann.

I seriously, think Pong did a way better job in PNGRT, then Ken. It's raw emotions and also really real. I mean it's how life could really be. Meaning I can actually relate to it a little more than to those other lakorns. (no offense, exact lakorns tend to have more a realistic view in my mind).

It think Oh should have won too, he totally went where no real man would go, being gay and masculine about it.

As for Aom, in this lakorn, it was up in the air. She didn't really wow me, I wanted to see more, I'm guessing for this one, P'Boy was aiming for Pong to really display his acting, versus Aom since we already know Aom can act.

I think P'Boy did a good job, putting Pong and Aom together, showing that Exact Actress and Actor regardless of who they are with, can actually act.

If you've seen a lakorn where big leads are in but sank. (Tik and Aum's lakorn for example, that one was horrible).

Enough Ranting.

Looksy- Bird concert isn't till May 22. The hubby is excited,he's coming back from Thailand in two weeks so I'm gonna surprise him with it. Hehehe. You guys should go.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
hello hello! guess what happened to my comp?? i think all those hot pics of Pong + too much of PNGRT has caused it too 'died'.
i've to go all the way to uni to use the comp *sobs*
so for the time being, i will be won't checking sarnworld that often anymore, but i won't forget u all! When i get a new comp, i'm back to PNGRT thread again...until then, don't forget me too alright! lol XD :)
will miss u all! take care everyone~~

looksy

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's just me, but I'm sort of bored seeing Ann and Ken do lakorns together just for ratings. I mean even if the lakorn's storyline sucked, I think people simply just watch because it's Ken and Ann.

I seriously, think Pong did a way better job in PNGRT, then Ken. It's raw emotions and also really real. I mean it's how life could really be. Meaning I can actually relate to it a little more than to those other lakorns. (no offense, exact lakorns tend to have more a realistic view in my mind).

It think Oh should have won too, he totally went where no real man would go, being gay and masculine about it.

As for Aom, in this lakorn, it was up in the air. She didn't really wow me, I wanted to see more, I'm guessing for this one, P'Boy was aiming for Pong to really display his acting, versus Aom since we already know Aom can act.

I think P'Boy did a good job, putting Pong and Aom together, showing that Exact Actress and Actor regardless of who they are with, can actually act.

If you've seen a lakorn where big leads are in but sank. (Tik and Aum's lakorn for example, that one was horrible).

Enough Ranting.

Looksy- Bird concert isn't till May 22. The hubby is excited,he's coming back from Thailand in two weeks so I'm gonna surprise him with it. Hehehe. You guys should go.
Joy2cu, I love it when you come here to post, even if it is just to rant. :p Well if you have been reading my posts, it should come as no surprise that I agree with you 100% that Pong did an amazing job in this lakorn. I thought Aom was flawless as usual but like you said, Khun Boy was really aiming for Pong to display his acting b/c he had never had a role that called for him to be so emotional. I thought Pong was always good when it came to acting with his eyes but none of his previous roles called for him to dig so deep and display such a wide range of emotions as he did with his portrayal of Bor. I am sad for him that he wasn't even acknowledged for his efforts b/c I thought he poured his heart and soul into this character. Oh well, life isn't always fair.

I'm thrilled for Fluke :D and I'm happy that Aom and Oh were both nominated. Definately, Oh should have won, too.

Does anyone know if the PNGRT was even nominated for best lakorn or if Khun Boy was nominated for best director? I thought that this lakorn was superb and that Khun Boy did a marvelous job directing it.

Kudaranai, thanks for always keeping us up to date with the news. Bel, hurry up and get your computer fixed. We miss you here and whiterose, it's good to see you here again also. :p

PS, Joy2cu, what a lovely surprise for your husband. It sounds like you guys will have lots of fun. :)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
looksy, PNGRT and khun Boy weren't nominated for anything else as far as I know. The only 2 awards that they were nominated for was p'Oh's and Fluke's nominations.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Joy2CU and Looksy : yeah, me too . I think Pong outshined everybody in PNGRT (Aom is always amazing, by the way) . But Bor was meant to be acted by Pong. I think the custom-made Bor for Pong. PNGRT is the only lakorn of last year that I actually finished and love . I tried to watch Soot Sanaeha but I stopped after 1st episode. I don't know why . ...hehehe... different people have different taste. If they won some awards, that's good. If not, they still won our hearts. I don't see any pic of Pong and Aom at any award. I'm sad. I want to see them together. Just some picture is good enough. To see them together like to see Bor and Kaew in real life. Well, seeing Aom with her husband , and Pong with his girlfriend (if he's going to have one) is good too ...heheheh .... I want to see them dressed up for award ceremony :( Oh looked nice with his suit at the other award ceremony. Glad to see Fluke is better after that food poison incident. Hah, I miss the cast already . Can they just do a sequel or something ? or a Chinese New Year reunion or something? TVB series and Singapore series love to do those kind of things. Everybody is busy, I guess they don't have time for it. They have to move on huh ? It's just us PNGRT fans still holding onto them ...heheheh ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
looksy, PNGRT and khun Boy weren't nominated for anything else as far as I know. The only 2 awards that they were nominated for was p'Oh's and Fluke's nominations.
That’s really too bad :( and you know who else got overlooked was the scriptwriter, whom I thought did a splendid job with this storyline, especially how he/she started the story with Bor and Kaew’s predicament and then turned Kong and Pee’s relationship into the same predicament as Bor and Kaew’s. To me, this story really had it all. Of my years of watching Thai lakorns, I have never found a story that had so much reading between the lines and looking beneath the surface since Khu Kham (I also whole heartedly loved the pra’ ek in that lakorn, too). :)

Joy2CU and Looksy : yeah, me too. I think Pong outshined everybody in PNGRT (Aom is always amazing, by the way) . But Bor was meant to be acted by Pong. I think the custom-made Bor for Pong.
I honestly don’t think that anyone could have portrayed Bor any better than Pong. He just breathes life into this character and made him genuine and real to the viewers. No matter if you liked or disliked Bor or were at times frustrated by him, there is no denying that Bor was a complex character whom you had to really look beneath the surface to fully understand. The way Pong interpreted and portrayed Bor was dead on for me. Pong's acting really did shine in this lakorn. :)

They [the cast] have to move on huh ? It's just us PNGRT fans still holding onto them ...heheheh ...
I guess the reason we haven’t been able to move on is b/c this lakorn was that powerful. Even though the people who were involved in this lakorn have moved on, I’d like to think that the cast, the director, and the scriptwriter would all be pleased to know that somewhere out there, fans like us think so greatly of their work and that we are forever touched by it. :p

7malisa

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone, it's been awhile. Thanks for all the updates. Yeah, I was kind of disappointed that Khun Oh didn't win but at least he got nominated for his work, that itself is a great achievement. I loved this drama and was disappointed that it didn't get more nominations, the writing, directing and Pong's acting was amazing. It has been hard for me to watch other lakorns, like most of you PNGRT lovers (LOL).

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so glad to see some of you back!! You should come more often. We've missed you dearly. <3

Yeahhh, i'm back early. :mellow: Some horrible things happened with my retreat and we had to return and postpone it. %#?@&!# But i'm glad to be back here and safe with all my lovely PNGRTers!

I am truly sad and disappointed with the Thai audience. PNGRT deserved so many awards, yet their name/cast wasn't even included (except for p'Oh and Fluke~~ Which i congratulate to the fullest!). :( Actually, awards don't matter to me. It's recognition. I wish they would've received more recognition for the 5-star performance and script. Aom's acting is already solid and heart-tugging~ i have to agree that p'Boy intended to put Pong in the spotlight to let him explore his strength and potential.~ Of course, Pong responded marvelously. He definitely dug his deepest to create and solidify Bor~ to give life and reason to Bor. NO ONE could have and would have done it better than our dear Pong. I definitely believe that Bor was really the strength to PNGRT; there would be no Bor without Pong. No one can deny Pong's growth in this lakorn (evidence found all over this thread and borkaew.com); i'm so proud of him. It's a tragic that he and Aom were overshadowed by the usuals (no offense intended); PNGRT was really a compelling piece of work.

Did you all notice that it's been over a month since PNGRT has ended? One month and two days.~~ I can't move on from this lakorn and i probably won't for another period of time. I watch random scenes of other lakorns when i have the time, but i always find myself coming back to Bor and Kaew in PNGRT. <3

Keep spreading the word for borkaew.com! I'll be updating next week still because i have midterms and projects i need to take care of. Thank you for your understanding. Let me know what else you would like me to add to the site. :)

P.S.
I missed you all.xD

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Just share with us some AOM's news

1. New Ad- OLAY WHITE RADIANCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmKSo26UcJc (credit to gigcode@youtube)

2. aom and jeab(her best girlfriend from EXACT)will host a new programme for CH3

http://www.aomphiyada.com/webBoardDetail.asp?topicID=1039

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, I’m glad you made it home safe and sound. Lucy1029, thank you so much for sharing the news about Aom. She looks as lovely as ever in that commercial. I miss everyone, too. :p

More Memorable Moments from ep 6

How could we forget how much fun Bor had torturing poor Kaew? Look at the smirks he made when Kaew wasn’t looking. I felt bad for Kaew but I admit that I smiled along with Bor through some of those scenes.

Of course, we can’t forget when Kaew first met Awn? I loved it that as Bor is introducing them, how his eyes were fixed on Kaew to catch her every reaction. Yes, he wanted to make Kaew jealous and it worked. For once, Kaew didn’t do such a good job of concealing her emotions.

I loved it that Bor felt so guilty about Kaew having to wipe Awn’s shoe that he ditched Awn and ran back to see how she was. To his surprise, Nuthi was there to console her. He scolds her that work is not an appropriate place to profess love and Kaew handled it beautifully by saying, “Nu, let’s go find someplace else to talk.” Kaew takes Nu’s hand and they walk off. Her actions surprised Bor and left him SPEECHLESS as he helplessly looked on. Way to go Kaew! HaHa, she knew how to get him back. Bor was definitely playing with fire and at the end, it was HIM that got burnt. I love that moment so much and I love the emotions that were expressed through Bor’s eyes throughout that entire scene.

Of course, we can’t forget the last scene in ep 6. Bor is annoyed that Kaew hasn’t returned from lunch, yet and can’t stand still at the thought of her being with another man. What he did next was indeed very unforgettable and very noteworthy. He took out his cell phone and called her, not her current number, but her old number from when they were a couple. After all those years, he still saved her old phone number in his phone. If we ever doubted his feelings for Kaew or were confused by his actions towards her, him saving her old number puts those doubts to rest. Yes, behind this frustrated, angry, jealous man lies a sweet, loving, sentimental Bor that has never let go of the love of his life and he has held on to every memory of her.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you looksy. You are such a sweetheart; i got your message. :)
Might i also add that i loved the way Bor tried to get Tunwa to give him Kaew's number. The sneeky look on his face after he said "Do you have it?".. :lol: Eeee~~ it makes me squeal.

I'll be adding these memorable scenes to the site soon, i just have to get through with my studying for now. Thank you all so much for the news and keep those memorable scenes coming! <3