Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Exact & Scenario thing that happened in December: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNl1UjxcyXQ&feature=related

I haven't gotten around the watch it til now. It lists all the upcoming lakorns in 2010..(I think it's just the first half of 2010?) None of them really stood out aside from Dok Ruk Rim Taang..but I don't think I'll be subbing that either. I've been planning to sub more of ch.5 lakorn ever since I was done with PNGRT, but nothing really grabbed my attention. Aom's new lakorn is a period one...and subbing a period lakorn is such a big hassle because of the language. But anyway, wee~

Yaak Yud Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah [Wishing To Stop the Sunset at the Horizon] with Son and Bie, airing right now

Jub Tai Wai Rai Sai Samorn [Wanted: Sai Samorn Gang] with Tang and Bee. A remake that aired on ch.3 years ago. Not entire sure about the plot, but it's similiar to Charlie's Angels, lol.

Rong Ram Pee [Haunted Hotel] with Chakrit and Namcha. It's a horror lakorn so.. (I'm already watching Zen...Seuu Ruk Suee Winyarn already, so I'll probably skip this one. One horror lakorn is enough for me~)

Malai Sam Chaai [Three Men's Garland] with Aom, Caption, Kong and Son.

Dok Ruk Rim Taang [Crown Flower on the Street] with Bie and Vee. A girl-pretends-to-be-a-guy lakorn.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, it will be awhile longer until i keep up with another lakorn.xDD Thanks for the information Kudaranai!<3 I support your dedication and efforts!

Please do share and spread the word about our Bor and Kaew site! If you see anything funky going on, just let me know via sarn or directly on the site.~~............. PHEW.~~~ :D http://borkaew.com/

Looksy, you're on a roll! I totally gush at reading your memorable scenes! As much as i love PNGRT, i cannot do it from memory like you. But i will say that everytime i re-watch a scene, i always have the same (or more) sentiments as the last time i watched it. So in a way, that helps me to re-capture my memorable scenes. You're totally a genius with memory. If you look at the compilation on the site, we almost have one memorable scene for each episode. :lol:

I'm thinking of buying the lakorn boxset. I mean, i know i'm going to buy it sooner or later. Boxsets usually don't come with Eng. subtitles, do they? I have a feeling that if it doesn't come with subs now, it won't come later, so it doesn't matter. I think we PNGRTers are already experts at the storyline anyways.xD I always buy drama boxsets but this is my first time for a lakorn boxset. I'm thinking of here:
http://www.dvdlakorn.com/product/09125-0504

I'm going to read A LOT today. :)

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I like your blog idea~ :rolleyes: I will support it with heart and soul!!!

At the mention of memerable scenes,Bor&kaew's unfinished wedding on episode2 also impressed me.I like the words Bor promised Kaew that he was definitely to make her happiness.Bor even had the idea of their kid's name. :wub: That's so cute!!

That five buttons' gif,I have already made it just after episode20 aired. :D Be sorry to not share with you until now.

With all you guys' supporting.I made another gif~~~~~~~~~~~

My memerable scene,Kaew is so adorable^_^ :wub:

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I often use the name "diu_diu" on Chinese forum,and use "Mandy" here.So that's why my pics credit to diu_diu/Mandy. :lol:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Mandy..u're so good at that! just like songie too... :)
if it's to do with photoshop..i'm still learning from the beginning -_-

and songie, the blog is awesome! its so PNGRTish i don't know how to explain, but i love it! lol XD and yes u can add anything to the description i wrote

Looksy, the last pic u posted there..wow...one pic, one moment, but it captured so much more than that. see their faces and emotion..really showed a lot..your memory is too good!

:)

hv to say this again, i love the PNGRT blog, it looks good Songie. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
First off, Mandy the gif is really too adorable. I love it. :wub: It’s like a wedding invitation with a moving photo. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing.

Kudaranai, thank you for always keeping us up to date on lakorns. You really are very dedicated and we are always grateful for that. Like you, I saw the previews for upcoming Exact lakorns and nothing really sparked my interest. Not even Aom’s new lakorn. I guess it’s hard to see her with playing a character that goes through 3 husbands when she only had eyes for Bor in PNGRT. :)

Bel, as I’m doing these memorable moments, I can’t help but think of you. I remembered how I teased you when you said that the whole lakorn was all very memorable to you. :lol: You really are right about that. As I sit down to write down a scene, I sometimes can’t decide which one I want to do first. I find that each ep has like 4 or 5 memorable moments for me.

Songie, you are not the only one who is on a mission. :) My goal is to have at least 2 memorable moments from each episode posted on the blog. I really enjoy doing these. How did you know that I do these from memory? I only go back to Kudaranai’s subs when I want to make sure that I get a quote right. I surprise myself, too when I realize that I even memorized the quotes word for word. :p I really do love this lakorn and I’m totally loving the Bor and Kaew Blog. I have it set as my homepage now and have already told several people about it.

More Memorable Scenes :D

I love the opening scene in ep 6 in that every word exchanged between Bor and Kaew are not wasted dialogue. It has a lot of double meanings and references to their shared past, but more importantly, it provides a lot of clues as to why Bor is behaving the ways he is.

Kaew has just voluntarily quit and Bor calls her to an empty conference room to talk. Bor begins by saying, “The first thing I’m going to tell you is that I’m your boss, you don’t have any right to walk away from me.” Kaew understands the double meaning in his statement and she gently says his name, “Bor.” “We are not close,” he reminds her, “Call me Khun Boramin.....Khun Kaewkunya.” He wants to show Kaew that he is not the same pathetic guy she dumped 6 years ago and although he puts up a strong front, his eyes really give him away b/c you can really see his pain through his eyes.

When she declines to be his secretary b/c she says that she can’t do it, he says to her, “Don’t underestimate yourself because I didn’t believe that you were capable of doing some things, but you’ve done them without care.” Bor is pretty much saying that out of all people, he never thought that SHE would be the one to hurt him the most and leave him like that. He accuses her of always running from her problems and that maybe it is HER that can’t forget the past and that is why she refuses to work with him. He leans in and tauntingly asks, “Am I right?” Yes, Bor has pretty much bullied Kaew into working with him b/c he knows that if she walks out of that door, she’ll walk out of his life forever. This was a very memorable scene indeed.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, hahahaha! yes i remember that~ lol XD u have listed down quite a lot of memorable scenes already :) hehe...
it has been organised in the PNGRT blog and it seems almost, not all, but most of the episode's memorable scenes come from u.. lol XD 'power-memory' u have there :p

btw, Kudaranai, are u subbing any of Pong's or Aom's upcoming lakorns?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Pong has no new lakorns, Aom only has that period one as far as I know, so no, since I already picked up Kob's new (period) lakorn.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's quiet today, huhu.
I just came by to stick a video of p'Oh at the Kom Chad Luek Awards 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_txSjLyGb0
He was nominated under the supporting actor category for his role in PNGRT, he didn't win though. It was funny because when they were listing the nominees..the first two were like.."clap clap", then his name was announced and you can't hear anything other than the screams, lol.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Hello, everybody, just stopping by to say I love the blog more everyday ..lol.. Thanks Songie for your hard works, and everybody for your writing. I'm trying to read them a little each day. Love all the pics too. Even though I know most of the posts were posted here, but it feels different when they're over there...hehehhe ... Hope everybody enjoy your day !

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I finally have off this weekend. Yeppie. I'm gonna have a marathon with esps. 1-10, then next weekend I'll finish it again. I wish I can contribute more to this thread, but been so busy with work and school, I barely have time. No lakorn watching since this lakorn ended.

I'll try to be more active. Love all the responses. I so wanna see Aom and Pong in another lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes Kudaranai, definately as slow day today. It's been raining like cats and dogs here in LA for the last couple of days. Thank you for sharing that clip of Oh. Although, he didn't win, it is still an honor to be nominated and congrats to him for a job well done in this lakorn. :D

Joy2cu, I'm glad to see you posting again with us. Please do post again. We miss you. Did you already see P' Bird in concert? I hope you had fun. I'm glad that you are finally getting the chance to do a marathon of our beloved lakorn. I'm surprised you haven't picked up another lakorn to watch either. As for me I'm still going lakorn-less, too. The Bor and Kaew virus is still alive at my house so it will be a while until I watch another lakorn. Did you check out the Bor and Kaew blog? Please do check out borkaew.com :)

I miss everyone and I hope that we'll continue to keep this thread alive. I try to post at least once a day. I've been busy, too. :p

Here you go Songie dear, to add to our wonderful blog.

More Memorable Moments :D

Ep 24. Of course I love the willing hug, but what I love more were the moments before the hug. Bor and Kaew are just too cute. I love it how Kaew is totally blushing standing there while she waits on Bor to review the work documents. And Bor is trying to focus on work but can’t help but catch glimpses of her from the corner of his eyes. *Squeals* Bor is shy, too b/c as he hands her the folder, he looks down. As she reaches for the folder, he touches her hand and calls out her name, “Kaew,” he then looks up, and makes eye contact. *More Squeals* Kaew carefully removes his hand, shyly smiles and slowly turns to walk away. Kaew was just glowing in this scene.

He stops her and tells her that he knows why she was at the hotel that day. He gently takes her hand and in his most loving tone apologizes for being so harsh to her that day. He asks about her problems with Kong. She confides in him, lets off a soft sigh, then turns and starts to cry. Bor pulls her close to him and holds her. He tells her that she is not alone and that he promises to be by her side and that together they’ll get through it. She pulls away for a moment, he looks at her, uses his hand to cradle her face, gently wipes away her tears with his fingers and sweetly says, “Don’t cry....my dokKaew.” They hug. Such a memorable scene. I can’t help but think that as Kaew is going in for the hug, how relieved she must have felt that she has someone to lean on and more importantly that someone is the man she has loved all of these years.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
wow!! a great job!!
just went to our bor-kaew blog,I'm enjoy it very much!

Honestly I like every scene BOR and KAEW together in this lakorn, haha.

by the way, I read in spicyforum that AOM and Fluke are nominated for Top Award, good luck for them!

looksy

sarNie Adult
wow!! a great job!!
just went to our bor-kaew blog,I'm enjoy it very much!

Honestly I like every scene BOR and KAWE together in this lakorn, haha.

by the way, I read somewhere AOM and Fluke are nominated for Top Award, good lucky for them!
Good to see you hear again. We love our blog and please pass on the word. Thanks for sharing the news about Fluke and Aom's nominations. We need more award nominations for our beloved PNGRT. :D

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Pong has no new lakorns, Aom only has that period one as far as I know, so no, since I already picked up Kob's new (period) lakorn.
Sigh! haha

AOM's new lakorn is original from the award-winning novel“Malai Sarm Chai” and it's the first time onto the screen.
I can't wait to see it and hope someone can translate when it on airing.
Anyway I fully understand that translation for a period lakorn is not easy.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Good to see you hear again. We love our blog and please pass on the word. Thanks for sharing the news about Fluke and Aom's nominations. We need more award nominations for our beloved PNGRT. :D
Thank you and everyone here contribution to the blog for our beloved PNGRT.

I wonder the borkaew blog is just for PNGRT or It's will be more news about AOM and pong in the future? I'm a little confuesed cuz not follow with this forum tightly, sorry..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you and everyone here contribution to the blog for our beloved PNGRT.

I wonder the borkaew blog is just for PNGRT or It's will be more news about AOM and pong in the future? I'm a little confuesed cuz not follow with this forum tightly, sorry..
Lucy1029, that is a good question. We love Pong and Aom dearly and for many of us here, they are our favorite onscreen pair. For now it's just for Bor and Keaw, but who knows in the future? I think songie might have a better answer. Lucy1029, you should post some memorabale moements so you can have them posted on the blog. It doesn't need to be detailed like mine. Just a few setences is fine. I'm just one of those people who writes too much that's all :p

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Hello all, as i have told looksy and Bel already, i will be a bit inactive this week due to school and extra-curricular activities (i am horribly sad and stressed at the moment with these things and PNGRT/PNGRTers really does bring me up). I just got home and it's almost 2AM! *exhausted* Please do continue posting your memorable scenes, oh goodness~~ i love reading them. However, i just want to let you all know that i won't be updating the site until next week or so. I'm going on a retreat this weekend (that i'm planning for a large group O_O) and so things are extra-busy for me. A few midterms, projects, and exams due are also in the next 3 weeks. But trust me, every moment i get, i will come take a look in here~~ where all my dearest PNGRTers are. If you want, you can always leave a nice note on the site (it's actually not a blog anymore since it's not updated regularly) and every time i check my email, i'll read your nice note. :) I think it'll help me with a brighter day (yes, i have gloomy, windy, stormy weather here in norcal). =( I enjoy reading everything you all write. Please do spread the word about our borkaew site!!

I'm not really sure what to do with the site as of yet. I wanted to add separate information about Aom and Pong's future work, but i've just become so busy. What do you all see for the future of this site? I paid for it so we all have to put it to use. haha. :lol: I might move my personal blog there as a separate tab. >_<

Congratulations to Oh's nomination!!~~ He's really a lovable guy and very impressive.^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's quiet today. I hope everyone is well. It's been raining nonstop here in Los Angeles. Good weather for staying in and rewaching PNGRT. :p Anywho, just wanted to stop in and say "hello" and post some more memerable scenes for the blog. :)

More Memorable Moments :D

Who could forget the very monumental moment in ep 15? Putt and Awn have really shaken Kaew up by almost running her over with a car. Bor angrily drives to his sister’s house to confront her about her actions. There he has to deal with not only his sister, but also Awn and Pipat. Everyone gangs up on him and his sister even slaps him twice. “Fire her! Get her out of our lives!” Putt orders him. “That’s right,” Awn says in agreement. The defining moment: "No!" Bor firmly states. "From this point on, I won’t let Kaew leave me again." BAM, take that evil gang!

Also in ep 15, how could we forget the heart wrenching scene in the hospital? Putt and Awn have caused Kaew’s mom harm and Bor races over to see her. Kaew yells at him to leave. “I’m sorry that I let them hurt mom,” he says. Kaew continues to blame him by saying that if only he had let her work somewhere else that day, if only he would have let her go. “Because I don’t want you to run away from your problems anymore. I wanted you to know that you have me by your side, we can get through anything together,” he explains. “We’re still talking about us….we should have never met each other again,” she says tearfully. He softly calls out her name, “Kaew” and slowly reaches out to touch her hand but she pulls it away. They both continue to cry. So sad, my heart was breaking for them both in that scene. Again this scene shows us how determined Bor is to keep Kaew in hs life. No matter how much she tries to push him away, he keeps on pulling her back into his life.