Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh well~~ what do you know? It's in the wee hours of the night and i'm still up. I thought i'd post here before going to bed.^^

Thank you for all the suggestions!! My mind gets really wacky when i write too much, even if it's about Bor and Kaew, believe it or not. I get super-extra picky with my word choices and sentence structure. So that's why i feel like we should all come up with a character description for each of the cast members (*ahem* especially for Bor and Kaew because the blog is dedicated to them). If you all don't mind, you can share your version of character descriptions for each on here (or by PM to me). I like all your ideas so far and to be honest, i have already considered them beforehand. :p *great minds think alike, yah??* I love you all!xD I'm also thinking of including a Bor+Kaew photo page~~ all photos of Bor and Kaew together. :)

I hope you all won't be disappointed that i don't think i'll be able to show you a bit of the site this weekend as i had wished to. A lot of things have come up for me in addition to schoolwork~~ that dress design i said i was working on got picked for a collection!!! *ecstatic*.

Before i go to bed, and this is the same for every night, i must watch at least one clip of Bor and Kaew so i can fall asleep peacefully. :rolleyes:

looksy

sarNie Adult
THE EPIC MOMENT :lol:

Ep 20, when Kaew pulls on Bor’s shirt and manages to pop off all 5 buttons is known to us fellow PNGRTers as the Epic Moment in this lakorn. This phrase was first used by songie and has stuck with us until this day. Yes, it was bluntly obvious that the director wanted to show off Pong’s hot bod :rolleyes: and the silly excuse used to do so is simply hilarious. :lol: This memorable moment still cracks me up every time I see it. Thank you Kaew and your strong hands for giving us a great laugh and revealing what was underneath that shirt. :D

Edit/////
Songie, like you I am having so much trouble expressing myself. You told us to write a little intro so that you could incoperate it into the blog and for some reason I am just having such a hard time wording my excitement and love for this lakorn and for Bor and Kaew. -----Sighs------- It is so unlike me. I guess when it comes down to it, it really is hard to put into words how much I truly love Bor and Kaew and what makes this lakorn so special. It's so frustrating. :huh:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ariya!! :lol: I was going to save the epic scene because i wanted to make a .gif of it, but it's absolutely exciting to see someone has finally put it up!! :lol: OMG. I cannot explain how much i ENJOY watching this scene. When i was doing my first marathon of it (while it was still airing :p ), i showed my little sister this scene and we both started laughing. But i could not stop at all and became teary-eyed.-- Later, i found out that my sister was laughing AT me instead of with me. -_- But oh my, this scene will forever hold dear in my heart. You can say it's my favorite *light-hearted* scene. I just love the insertion of humor and Bor's facial expression. "What the???" I can go on and on about this ridiculously WORTHY scene, but i won't. Everyone will get a kick out of it. :lol: Seriously, i admit that when i'm having a bad day, this scene never fails to make me feel better.xD

Speaking of that, now that i watch the lakorn over in various order, i'm able to notice other little things because i'm thinking more externally here the 2nd/3rd/4th/etc. time around. Bor is a rich and well-off man, he needs to invest in better lighting for his home, a better plumbing system for his sink, and a shirt with tighter-sewn buttons (BUT he can leave this one alone if he doesn't want to deal with it :p )!!! I just find it absolutely cute that these little glitches in his life have a purpose-- they allow for Kaew and Bor to be closer to one another. :p

It's okay, you all can just PM me your version descriptions/introductions if and when you have them. You don't have to write about all of the characters and they don't have to be long because i'll try my best to solidify everyone's. I just think that it might help speed up with the progress of the blog because i have a lot of work to do on the side (you all know that i rather be talking about Bor and Kaew). XP

P.S.
I'm having such a hard time trying to watch another lakorn. Even with Pong and Aom in it.XD It just doesn't feel the same without the pairing!!!~But i'm trying my best because obviously i can't watch anything that is Pong- or Aom-less.XD

looksy

sarNie Adult
These are some memorable moments from the ending scene with Bor and Kaew in Ep 28 :D

They are still tied together and Kaew is doing an awful job addressing Bor’s wedding invitations. His wedding guests are old friends of theirs, one which introduced him to Kaew and the other was responsible for helping him woo her. Kaew comments that Bor is so good as to keep in touch with them all. He looks at her and says, “It’s because I have never forgotten anything about you.” This statement really says it all when it comes to Bor and his deep and undying love for Kaew. He wholeheartedly loves her and he remembers everything and everybody that has to do with her.

Bor unties Kaew. “You can go, I’ll leave you alone. If you are hurting so much because you’re with me, then I’ll go, I won’t make you cry anymore.” He tells her through his tears. Kaew walks up to him and reaches out and grabs his hand. Her gesture takes Bor by surprise as she confesses that it is she who “can’t handle this.”

All this time she tells him that she wants to leave and that he should go back and face the truth of marrying Awn and deal with his responsibilities. Ironically when he finally unties her, she doesn’t leave and she admits that it is her that can’t handle the truth. She is the one who isn’t strong enough to handle the situation. This scene was so well done by both Pong and Aom and the emotions expressed were very raw.

Bor gently lays Kaew on the bed. He slowly and lovingly kisses her then he stops himself. He apologizes and softly asks, “Can I hold you like this all night?......... Because I don’t know when I’ll get to hold you like this again.” My heart just melted when he asked her for permission to hold her. This is the gentle and loving Bor that we all know. He could have taken it to the next level but, yet he doesn’t because it was simply enough that he was lying there and holding the woman he loves.

Edit////
Songie, I knew the Epic Moment was your most cherished moment and to be honest, I would have mentioned it a long time ago but I couldn’t find a screen cap of it to post along with the description. Today, I finally learned how to do screen caps so there you have it. I knew that seeing that would crack you up as much as me. :lol: Funny, how your sister laughed more at you than the actual clip. Yes, Bor should take care of all the glitches around his house, but definitely leave the buttons on his shirt as is. :p

Sonige, I pretty much gave up on watching other lakorns. My only fear is that when Pong and Aom do pair up again, I will be measuring that lakorn to this one and it really wouldn’t be fair because this lakorn truly is exceptional.

PS, I hope that you will still make a gif of the epic moment. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
More Memorable Moments :D

I love, love ep 8’s shopping scene. Not only is it hilarious but it was chopped full of symbolisms and double meanings.

Poor Nuthi (I say poor, b/c it’s only ep 8 and he wasn’t annoying, yet) wanted to give Kaew a purse but Bor manages to get his hands on it and delivers it to Kaew himself. He slams the purse on her desk. “Your kiddie boyfriend bought it for you,” he says jealously. And Kaew, OMGosh, she knew what buttons to push. “Aww, Nu…,” she says. Look at his reaction, priceless!

“It’s just a bag and you are speaking so sweetly of it,” he says. “I’m just a poor woman, not a hi-so….a man bought a bag for me, it’s normal for me to be happy,” she taunts him. She continues complimenting Nu and that he knows her well and how the purse even matches her blouse. Kaew removes her belonging from her purse and puts them into the purse Nu bought her. Look at Bor as he’s watching Kaew do this, LOL and look at Kaew. She really knows how to play with his emotions. Haha, I love it. :p

He angrily smacks his hand on her desk and walks into his office. Once in there he shakes his hand b/c he is in pain. :lol: Haha, oh Bor! He calls to his driver to bring out his car and he forces her to go shopping with him. Once in the car, he tells her that he had promised a girl once that when he had money, he would buy as sports car and drive her around in it. “But don’t worry,” he says, “The reason you’re in my car today is because you are my secretary, that’s all”

He takes her to Coach and tells her to choose a purse. Kaew thinking that it was for Awn, tells him that her taste is not as great as Awn. He leans in and proudly whispers, “I’m buying it for you.” Kaew is shocked of course. :eek:

I wish I can just describe in details how every word, gesture, and emotion in this scene at the Coach store had so much meaning and looking beneath the surface but I’d be writing an essay. I thought the scriptwriter did an excellent job with this scene and the issue with the purse is full of double meanings and symbolisms.

Bor constantly insults the purse Nu got Kaew. First of all, he feels jealous b/c it was HE that was supposed to get her the nice things, not Nu. And for Kaew to accept another man’s gift meant that Kaew is accepting another man in her life and Bor just can’t allow that. Him calling Nu’s purse cheap and getting her a more expensive and better purse also has another underlying meaning in that Nu is not good enough of a man for her and that HE[Bor] is the better choice, the better man. Also, Bor personally taking out all of Kaew’s stuff from the purse Nu got her and putting it into the purse that he just bought her symbolizes that Kaew still belongs to him and not another man.

When Bor told the sales clerk to throw away the purse Nu got her and Kaew refused, my heart sank for Bor when he said, “You can’t cut a bag out of your life, but for someone you’ve known for 3 years, how can you throw him away so easily?” :(

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Songie, congrats on your dress design, i'm happy for you! :)

Edit/////
Songie, like you I am having so much trouble expressing myself. You told us to write a little intro so that you could incoperate it into the blog and for some reason I am just having such a hard time wording my excitement and love for this lakorn and for Bor and Kaew. -----Sighs------- It is so unlike me. I guess when it comes down to it, it really is hard to put into words how much I truly love Bor and Kaew and what makes this lakorn so special. It's so frustrating. :huh:
Looksy, same here...as much as i like PNGRT and Bor+Kaew, its hard to express myself. I told my friend about PNGRT, and some of the other lakorns i watched before, and she said 'it's funny how you're so thai' how many percentage of people from my country actually watch AND like lakorns?? XD i know those from cambodia, vietnam and some neighbouring countries do watch thai lakorns, but as for me? haha..

ooh, i didnt know that scene was known as the epic moment here! lol XD that is a really cute moment when the buttons came off!
Songie, haha...so true what u wrote about Bor being rich and those little glitches in his life..haha!

i was halfway writing this when you posted the post, Looksy. i must say, u're very good at writing those memorable scenes! really, i mean it. :) u know, i did thought of the button scene, or more well known as the epic scene, and also, the shopping scene in ep 8. but i didnt know what to write about it. *_*

btw, Songie, Looksy, about the intro paragraph...
"What is this blog about and who is this blog for? What are the special meanings behind the site name?"
my mind is blank when i think about what else to write about it...all i can think of are short phrase answers:
-this blog is about PNGRT, Bor and Kaew
-this blog is for those who share the same love towards Bor and Kaew and of course, PNGRT
-special meaning: Bor and Kaew's child's name (a combination of their names)
haha..that sounds like a little kids answering questions in school >.<

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, it's okay Bel. I'll work with what you all have for me. :) I've recorded down all our memorable scenes up to this point~~ feel free to add more!! I love reading everyone's! Thank you for the detail and caps to go along with yours looksy. I'm working on the casts' page and i need some help! What are Nu Nim's (the child actor) and Tunwa's real names?^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, the child actor that plays Nunim is Nattawan Saksiri and Tunwa is played by Padinya Wiboonnan. I'm actually trying to write a short intro to why this lakorn is so special to us. Like I said, for some reason, I just find it hard to put into words my love for this lakorn. It's funny, I'll start writing and then I'll change it and then change it again. :mellow: Like the words that I use really don't capture how I really feel. I promise I'll have a little something to give you either by tonight or tomorrow morining, HeHe. Of course, you know I have more memorable scenes and I'll post them here as I get to them. The good thing with the memorable scenes is that I love doing those, as if you all can't tell by now. :p

If you need help with anything else songie, just ask. :D I know you are busy with your project so I will be more than happy to help as much as I can.

Edit////
Bel, looks like you and I are in the same boat when it comes to trying to express how much we love this lakorn and thank you for your kind words about my memorable scenes. I really enjoy doing those. :p

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Hi,everybody.I'm a lakorn fan from China and I like Pong Nawat especially.In China,many lakorn fans also pay great attention to PNGRT from start to end.By watching this lakorn,we all fall in love with the story of Bor&Kaew and Pi&kong.Many new fans of the great pair of Pong&Aom was appeared.
I also like the moment when Kaew popped off the buttons of Bor's shirt. :rolleyes:
So I made a gif pic of this moment,hope all of you like it. ^_^

looksy

sarNie Adult
Mandy912, welcome aboard. :D Thank you for sharing the gif and please continue to post with us. We have a lot of exciting things going on with this lakorn and as you can tell, we love, love Bor and Kaew. :p We are starting a blog dedicated to them and we love Pong and Aom as much as you, too

Edit///
We love the gif. We call that scene the epic moment of this lakorn. It is one of the funniest scenes in this lakorn and it always cracks us up :lol:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Had to format my computer, so I went MIa for a few days, teehee. Fortunately, someone asked for my softsubs for PNGRT, so it was still in my mailbox. Thank goodness, lol.

Everytime I see that scene, it made me laugh. The very first time I saw it, I was like "WHAT?!" It really rivals that other scene where he got his shirt a tiny bit dirty because Kaew "pushed" him.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
looksy,I've got your message~Thanks.:lol:

Kudaranai,thanks for your English sub,it helped we Chinese fans really much! :D

C123

sarNie Hatchling
wow i didnt know what it feels like to welcome a new PNGRTer. it makes me feel so happy that more people join this thread.
Hello and welcome Mandy! thanks for the gif! hope to see your post more here!! :) :)

Looksy,songie,kudaranai, is it me or, is this thread getting less active? probably everyone is busy with work and all?
Miss u all! Miss PNGRT too!
oohhh anddddd i'm going to attend a thai class early next month..lol, i'm so excited to learn a new language. rmb how i told u all hw much PNGRT changed me? hehe ^^;

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome aboard Mandy912! I'm so glad you've decided to join us here~~ and that gif. Ahhh, i knew i wouldn't have time to make one, so THANK YOU for making one!! :lol: I have so much fun just watching that particular scene. May i use your gif for our blog?? -with credits, of course. =)

Kudaranai, you're too wonderful with your subs!!

Bel, this lakorn has changed me as well. I'm more in tune to the Thai language-- as well as taking up the challenge to learn about websites etc. :lol: I'm horrible at it.xP But i enjoy it. It's just that i don't have as much time as i wish i had. I'm quite exhausted because i have a lot of readings and projects to do. ='(

looksy, take your time with your writing. You're wonderful at it and sometimes it helps to step back from Bor and Kaew to breathe. I know, i can't believe i just said that. O__O haha. But it may help you to formulate some nice paragraphs. The power of Bor and Kaew can be overwhelming at times. :lol:

giakiem

sarNie Egg
wow Mandy, you sure made Songie happy with that GIF :) So, in China , there are a lot of fans of Por+Keaw (Pong+Aom) too ? That's so great to hear . I wish there are fans of them in Vietnam too .Too bad, they're not well known as other Thai stars :)

how is everybody these days ? I'm so busy , but I always get in here to read your comments and view PNGRT on youtube every day :) How's the blog so far ? I bet Songie, Looksy and Bel have a lot of great ideas and writings for the blog . Please share whatever you guys have. I love to read your thoughts about the moments :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Definately Mandy, you made all of our day with that gif. :lol: I keep on staring at it. Mandy, you should also share some of your favorite and memorable moments of PNGRT with us so Songie can add it to the blog. You don't need to have any screen caps like I do. I just like to have caps with mine. HeHe. But yes, we want to read what some of your favorite moments were. :D Bel, no matter how busy we all get, we still have to make room for a daily dose of PNGRT. Kudaranai, we missed you and I'm glad all wasn't lost with your computer problem. Giakiem, of course it's good to see you here, too. Too bad there aren't a lot of Vietnamese fans for Pong and Aom but at least we have you.

So finally someone out there made a fanmade mv of our dearest Bor and Kaew. It's set to an MJ song but it fits the mv. Please watch it and leave a nice comment. Maybe we can get her to make us more. :D Yes, we need more mv's dedicated to Bor and Kaew. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5LNvxqEhvw credit: Chichilor

Ok Songie, this is my version of the intro to the blog. You are right in that Bor and Kaew can be overwhelming at times. It's because we love them so much and to translate that love into words is extremely frustrating to do. Please feel free to alter, cut, or add any parts you see fit to incorperate into the rest of the intros. :) Now I'm working on the character description for Bor and Kaew. *yikes* You know that's going to be diffictult for me, too. :p

Blog Intro:

In the world of Thai lakorns, lakorns often come and go but not so with Tomorrow, I’ll Still Love You. This lakorn really has it all: a wonderful cast, a beautiful OST, a moving storyline, and a gifted director who successfully delivered it all onto the screen, but with all this said, the one thing that really sets this lakorn apart from all others is the profound love between its characters Bor and Kaew, to whom we dedicate this blog to.

Those of us who have caught the "Bor and Kaew virus" (a phrase used to describe one’s obsession with Bor and Kaew’s relationship) have mentioned that one reason their love seemed extra special is because of their shared past, but what continues to amaze me is that Bor and Kaew were apart way longer than they actually knew each other. For two people to hold on to a love that at the time seemed unsalvageable for as long as they did is just simply unheard of. Their love is remarkable in that it continues to exist despite its many challenges and uncertainties. For those of us who have been touched by Bor and Kaew’s love, we are indeed left breathless and are forever moved by it and for that, Bor and Kaew, “Tomorrow, We’ll Still Love You.”

C123

sarNie Hatchling
So that's why i feel like we should all come up with a character description for each of the cast members (*ahem* especially for Bor and Kaew because the blog is dedicated to them). If you all don't mind, you can share your version of character descriptions for each on here (or by PM to me). :rolleyes:
Bor
A loving and devoted man. He cares a lot for the people he love, and he is willing to face hardships and troubled times with his loved ones, given the chance. He proves to the viewers that even after drifting 6 years apart with Kaew, his love for her is endless. With such a strong bond of love between them, only time and fate will determine if they are really meant for each other after all, and time after time, one problem after another, the viewers will definitely be moved by this touching love story between Bor and Kaew.

Kaew
A pretty, young lady who appears headstrong and willing to go to great lengths to sacrifice her happiness for others. But beneath the surface, is that really her true self? Deep inside, she is suffering, or is she merely running away from reality? PNGRT puts together one marvellous tale that even withe out words and spoken speech, the strong emotions hidden inside her heart will be revealed gradually as the story unfolds. Aom has portrayed Kaew's character so well, that viewers are almost able to feel what she is feeling.

Nuthi
Though thoughtless and selfish at times, he is one character who definitely has his own way of loving someone. But maybe sometimes, he goes overboard with it? Whatever it is, Nuthi is sure a character that will leave an impression on viewers, be it negative or positive. Annoying as he is, clueless and stupid for trusting the wrong side, I would say his presence has placed a barrier between Bor and Kaew. Having enough twists and turns in the storyline already with Pipat, Putt, Orn, and the tragic loss of Khing, is Nuthi really ...... ??

Pee + Kong
Through their relationship, ... ??

There u go songie...my mind was a bit blank after Bor and Kaew's description... 0.o but anyways...that's my version of the character description...

i can't wait to see PNGRT's blog!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all so much!!~~ I absolutely love your contributions and i'm going to use them!! Bel, i'm going to add more things to your descriptions because in honesty, i really can't sum up these characters at all.xD So i'm going to go off from yours. <33
I guess i'll give you all my present early since i'm so excited!
http://borkaew.com/
It isn't fully finished yet, OF COURSE. I'm still editing and doing a whole bunch of things. I'm obviously not experienced with CSS so i'm having a hard time with the appearance of our site. :p If you decide to visit it early, be warned that it is still in working progress. Formatting is weird for this particular site, so sometimes things may look like they're arranged incorrectly. :lol: Don't mind! It's probably because i'm editing the page at the moment. :D
There will be more pages added to the site.~~^^ Please do let me know what you would like to see changed/edited. Remember that i am still editing a lot of the information (i didn't go through the writing/grammar of our memorable scenes~~ i will get to them once all the pages are up)! ^_________^

Although it's not finished, and perhaps it'll never be~~ share it with your PNGRT friends!!!!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Screams, Screams* Gosh songie, the blog looks incredible. Thank you so much for your hard work. I love it and I’m sure the rest of the gang does, too once they see it. I’m so excited for our blog. I love the layout. I’m going to start spreading the word about the Bor and Kaew blog. I’m in Bor and Kaew heaven right now. :p

More Memorable Moments :D

In ep 4, right after Bor sings those three lines to Kaew. He is telling her that he knows that with the way things are that it is difficult for them to stay together, but that they need to help each other through this and not run from their problems. What he says next really touches me and I still cry when I rewatch this scene. Bor says, “Even though the feelings of the people around us have changed, but our love for each other hasn’t changed, has it?” I find this statement so moving b/c for Bor, his love for Kaew was powerful enough for him to face any obstacle but here “love” just wasn’t enough to keep them together.

Also, another memorable moment in ep 4 was when Bor was waiting for Kaew in the rain. She is looking from afar but he doesn’t see her. A man tells him that a terrible storm is coming and that he should leave immediately. Bor looks around one last time, picks some dok Kaew (jasmine flowers), he sadly looks down at them and slowly lets them go which symbolizes that he, too must let her go.