Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Why haven't i've gone to sleep?? >< And why didn't i think of fb!?! For sure, Thai media are more active in the social networking realm, so i must keep that in mind.^^

Woohoo, i love Bor and Kaew / Pong and Aom!

cr: exact&scenario

OK, i swear. I'm going to bed now. >_<

looksy

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you girls, but I still squeal with delight seeing Bor and Kaew in those pics that songie posted. Love, love, love those pics and look at all of these new avatars dedicated to our beloved couple. I can't help but stare at them all. I'm glad that you were able to get a better backhug pic for your avatar Bel. Songie, I'm still loving your cup that you designed. Maybe you should make it into a real cup and we can all have one. :D Can you imagine drinking coffee in the morning with Bor and Kaew? Also, thank you songie for pointing out the details in the PNGRT poster. Makes me love this lakorn even more, so much focus on details.

It really is amazing that the lakorn has ended, but we still love them just as much and are scrambling to get our hands on everything Bor and Kaew. It's the virus! :p

giakiem

sarNie Egg
me too ! I came back and re-watched ep.1 . I love how Por (or Pong) always scratch his head whenever he look flushed :)) That's so cute of him.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I need a huge request; does anyone have any large and good quality photos of Bor/Kaew or the whole cast? That would help me. :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well, I don't know if I'll get a response, but I did leave a message at webaomphiyada's youtube channel. Hopefully, someone there can point us in the right direction. :)

Songie, I so love those pictures above so much. I keep on staring at them. Bor and Kaew look so happy. Little did they know that their happiness was going to be destroyed and that they would spend the next 6 years of their lives living without each other's smile and warmth. It must have been torture. Gosh, by the way that I talk about them, you'd think that they were real people. But, I'd like to think that they were b/c when I think about them, I simply glow knowing that their love has moved me so much and for that I can not thank Pong and Aom enough. :wub:

I don't know if you girls have seen this. I remember that it was posted before some of you were regular posters to this thread. Yesteraday, giakiem(BTW, love the new avatar) posted those behind the scene's pics of Pong and Aom from ep 11 so I remembered that there were some behind the scenes videos from that ep and another from ep 5. Take a look.

attempted R scene of Pong and Aom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6QX8Cs47Q

love scene with Pong and Mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE6Lk1S5aiQ

credit for both goes to Anonymousblue2001

Edit///
Bel, I'm glad you finally picked someone to rescue you from the island and songie, I'll start looking for some pics of Bor and Kaew for you.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
with the email Kudaranai posted, i sent an email, but no reply yet.

looksy, ooh, u always have all these really interesting ideas! haha i'd love to have a Bor+Kaew cup. in a way, it's like bringing a part of PNGRT into reality!

and those youtube links...thanks for that! only thing, no eng subs :( but that's ok :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Ok fellow PNGRTers, Songie is really having a hard time with the blog name. Let's help her out by brainstorming and coming up with some name suggestions.

What do you guys think?

Tomorrow, we'll still love you Bor and Kaew.
Tomorrow and Forever Bor and Kaew.
BorKaew Heaven (what songie always says)
The Bor and Kaew Blog (what Kudaranai suggested)

Think, Think, Think....... <_<

C123

sarNie Hatchling
1. i like the 'tomorrow we'll still love Bor and Kaew'. i think its very meaningful! :) it shows our love for Bor and Kaew just as Bor and Kaew love us each other.

2. i like Borkaew heaven too!

some suggestions:
- Eternally in BorKaew Heaven/Beyond BorKaew Heaven (lol...just some additional names to do with borkaew heaven)
- BorKaew forever in our hearts

come to think of it, i still like 'tmr we'll still love bor n kaew' because it has 2 parts to it ( i think? )
part 1: tomorrow i'll still love you (Bor n Kaew's love)
part 2: tmr, we'll still love bor and kaew (our love for them)

i dont really know how to express myself, but yeah..it binds all the love into that one line.
this is just my opinion, feel free to suggest any ideas over it~ I'm open to new ideas :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Although, I do like BorKaew Forever in Our Hearts, I do think you are right that we should choose something that has the word "tomorrow" in it b/c it represents eternity (for Bor and Kaew's love and our love for them) and it is also part of the title of the lakorn. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
LOOKSY! We have the same minds!! *&$&^$%&!!!! I already started working on the blog and i already put down "Tomorrow, We'll Still Love You" as the blog name and was trying to figure out how to put it as our domain name.-- Because tomorrowwellstillloveyou.com is too long, don't you think? :lol: HAHA. But it's fascinating how we think so much alike. I was just thinking of borandkaew.com or proongnee.com and the blog name will be "Tomorrow, We'll Still Love You". :p

I'm having such a blast with it! But it's taking a lot of time and i'm still trying to figure out how i want things to look like. It's a different site that i've never worked with... hopefully i can show you all something before the weekend ends. :p

And you all, remember that our chatroom is still alive. You can come by there anytime, if you leave something, i'll get an email. :p This might save some time for your long conversations. :p
http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol.. XD tomorrowwellstillloveyou.com is long ^^

songie, i'm looking forward to seeing the PNGRT blog!!!

looksy

sarNie Adult
I can't sleep so of course I'm rewatching some eps of our beloved lakorn and it hits me. I have an interesting suggestion for us to do together as a group. Maybe 6 or 7 months from now, we should all get together and rewatch this lakorn again. You know, we can watch one episode a day and then discuss it on the PNGRT blog that songie is working so hard to get set up for us. We will be revisiting the lakorn that brought us all together. I know......I'm obsessed. I blame it on the Bor and Kaew virus. The virus is incurable :p

Edit///
I'm super excited about the blog. :D
Hmmmm, between borkaew.com and proognnee.com, I don't know which one to go with. Both are great and you know I love the blog name, songie.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
I tend to like short web link :)

I like all the names , but can I suggest one more ? I like it short, so why not make it Porkiew.com or (Borkiew.com) . It's their name and their future daughter's name too :)

I'm not good at brainstorming :) heheheh ... Thanks everyone for your hard works for the PNGRT blog ! :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Yep! I like short names too and i already picked one. Sorry i didn't let you all know~ but i think giakem will like it!xD We all really do think alike because borkaew it is! The name really symbolizes a lot for Bor and Kaew. :) But, overall, the site name will still be "Tomorrow, We'll Still Love You". It's just the web address that will be borkaew.
Would anyone like to chime in on writing an introduction paragraph to our site? I already have one written down already, but i'm sure you all would like to write one too! I can try to piece them all together. To help you start, you can answer these questions: What is this blog about and who is this blog for? What are the special meanings behind the site name? etc. Include anything you think is important for new people to know.

If you have any more memorable moments, add them here to the thread! I'm back-tracking at the moment because i'll be adding them to the blog. But it takes a lot of tedious work, so i'm quite slow at it. And i'm still trying to figure out how to use the site features. >< What else should we include on the blog? So far, we have a front page/introduction and a page for our memorable scenes. Please let me know what you'd like to be there! :D

Has anyone tried other sites to obtain Exact's address? =)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still waiting for the reply from my Thai friend. he's back in thai now, so he says he'll help find out exact's address.
i've also posted a notice in pongnawat.com, but so far, no reply from any other members there.

so basically, what's the blog all about? i know its abt PNGRT, but is it like another place to discuss PNGRT like sarnworld?
i hv a suggestion...u can add the chat box thing or some chat thing for new members to say something in the blog too.
they probably share the same interest in PNGRT as us, so they might like to say something about it. :p or maybe have a discussion tab or something there? :p

do u think its important to have a page about each of the cast there? for example, the actor who play Bor is Pong etc, and a bit of extra info?
i think it might be handy to introduce the cast for those new ppl? :)

or maybe add PNGRT theme song on the blog?

:) u're doing great songie! tedious as it is, im sure its all going fine :) as the saying goes, 'slow and steady wins the race' (just that there's no race going on here..hehe ^^;)

i'll think of smth 4 d intro paragraph

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bel, like you, I've posted inquiries about where to send fan mail at a couple sites but so far no replies. I loved your suggestions for the blog and I do agree that we should have a section that has info on the cast, especially for Pong and Aom. As much as songie loves the ost, I'm sure she'll include it on the blog. :)

Songie, I definately think that we should have a section for quotes because there are lots of memorable lines in this lakorn. Let me see, right now I can't think of anything else b/c Bel mentioned it all.

Of course, you know that I have more memorable scenes. I got side tracked yesterday with the chat group session. :p I'll post some more up as soon as I get to them. So excited about the blog. :D

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I know this is a little off topic, but anyone of you guys going to the LA Bird Concert, I'm going to meet up with my friend who lives in LA. If you guys are we can meet up and do a BOR KAEW DINNER Night or something.

Sorry been a little offline. School, work and the hubby is alot of work.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I know this is a little off topic, but anyone of you guys going to the LA Bird Concert, I'm going to meet up with my friend who lives in LA. If you guys are we can meet up and do a BOR KAEW DINNER Night or something.

Sorry been a little offline. School, work and the hubby is alot of work.
OMGosh, it so good to see you hear again. Long time no post. I live in LA, but sadly I'm not going to the concert. That would have been fun though. You should post here more often. We miss you. :p