Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, if anyone has the power to bring down your internet system, Pong shirtless will definately get the job done. :lol:

C123, you have a very lovely name. Did you get any sleep last night? You told me you were so excited that you wouldn't be able to get any sleep. Yes, I like my new banner, too. I'll change it back to the one songie designed in a couple of weeks. I like girly colors like pink. That's why I loved Kaew in that soft pink dress that Bor bought her in ep 28.

Kudaranai, thank you for sharing the news on Fluke. I'm glad he is ok. He looks like he lost a lot of weight from the food poisoning. Also, he looks so young in those pics, almost like a teenager.

Edit//////
C123, since you are a member of pongnawat.com, you should post on there that you are looking for Exact's address to send Pong some fan mail. Hopefully, the webmaster will know.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, yeah i did eventually...lol..but it was only for a few hours, the moment i woke up, the first thing i did before eating was to check sarnworld. hehe... these days are filled with PNGRT for me. :) oh yes, thanks for reminding me about that..i'm not active there and if u havent reminded me, i would have forgotten about it, lol ^^; but yes, that is just what i will do now :p

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Kuda: are you sure he was food poisoned ? hehehehe... look at the second pic of him with ALL the food ...heheheh. ..glad to know he's ok now.

C123: I love your real name ! sound so...angelic ...hehehheheh ....

Songie: you're soooooooooooo Por+Keaw addicted

Looksy : let me know if I could be any help with the blog. I love your new banner and avatar too . ..hmmm...I should change my avatar. Let me pick one of my fav. So many ...hmmm ...

Anyone has behind the scenes pictures ? I love behind the scenes pictures. If you have some, please post them up . Thanks ! :)
I have 2 more :) credit to : Aomphiyada.com

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Giakiem,
thanks~
ohh 2 more pics..nice.. :)
i love the 1st and 3rd pic of the 2nd pic..know what i mean? :p
the behind the scenes part always show how much the actors n actresses are having fun..haha :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Sorry girls, no behind the scenes. Just wanted to post another memorable scene.

More Memorable Scenes :D

It’s in the middle of ep 28, Kaew is insistent that she goes back home b/c she is worried about her mom and brother. Bor grabs hold of her and tells her that she can’t go anywhere. “You should go back, too. Khun Awn is probably worried about you,” she says to him as she squirms to break free of his grip. “I’ll deal with Awn myself!” he replies as he swings her close to him. It’s a moment!

credit: aomphyada.com

The reason I love this scene is that it is proof positive of Pong and Aom’s onscreen chemistry. It is simply breathtaking to watch them in this scene. Their chemistry is electrifying.

credit: aomphiyada.com

Just look at the way he is staring at her. As for Kaew, you can literally see her get weak at the knees b/c of Bor. That was why she didn't want to be with him. She was really afraid that she couldn’t hold back her feelings for him like she was able to do in the past.

Giakeim, thank you. I knew you would like my avitar. Of course, you know it's my favorite pic of Pong and Aom.
Kudaranai, poor you. Everything you watch brings you back to us. We don't mind. We love you here.
C123, funny how I had to remind you that you were a member pongnawat.com. :p

Edit////
Songie, I hope these caps of shirtless Bor don't cause you to have another computer glitch. :lol:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Been watching Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn, solely because p'Oh Anuchyd's in it. He plays a villain ;o;! But he does it really well. Aside from seeing him in there, the grocery store in that lakorn is also Pueng's store from PNGRT.

That was my daily "I-See-PNGRT-in-Other-Lakorns-Of-the-Day"

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Phew, i was relieved to see the second photo of Fluke too. It looks like he's near better! What i love about lakorns is that they hardly starve their actors/actresses-- not that others literally do, but we don't often see significant change in a cast member's health from ep1 to the finale. They stay "plump." :p Get well Fluke!

I think we're all a bit Bor+Kaew addicted here. :p Here's some clear evidence too!~ So, if Aom wasn't married, i'd send both her and Pong this mug that i quickly put together:

:lol: :lol: Puahahaha, i'm getting a kick out of this. :p
cr: songielove

*calms self down* Wait, those BTS photos are just adorable! I saw Dara Story's BTS to that attempt scene and i felt bad that Pong got slapped so hard, but from the looks of it, they had a lot of fun. HAHA. Thank you for sharing those giekem!

To get back at looky's question that i never got to but wanted to: I very much love the Pong and Aom pair for various reasons. First off, the contrasting physicality of both. The obviousness makes it that much more adorable. He's tall and masculine, she's petite and feminine. Aom really does have a soft and casually elegant look to her while Pong carries a hard, but sophisticated sexy, look to him. Now, more internal, their chemistry together on- and off-screen is just amazing and natural! It's like they know each other so well and that's probably because Pong visits her set/show so much and he admires her as a well-experienced actress; through the frequent interviews, they're probably really familiar and comfortable with each other. There's just something sweet about these two. I like the fact that they've seen each other so often before, but they never united in a lakorn until now. And like i said awhile ago, p'Aom really does bring out the best in her pra`eks and this is added evidence; Pong's growth is magnificent with Aom and i feel like he couldn't have gone this far without the right nang`ek. I really love these two whole-heartedly.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, yeah, lol :D either
-no one knows the address/
-bothers to entertain me there/
-speaks english
makes me feel like i'm an "unwelcomed" fan there. *sobs*
haha plus my lack of understanding in thai adds to it too TT.TT
i tried to be active as much as i can there, but so far, i'm not getting a response from anyone.
sad yeah, not even a "welcome" or "hi". hence i kinda forgot that i had an account there...lol :p But thanks to this PNGRT thread, i have something to look forward to each day. :)

Songielove, how did u do that? is it real? or it's just computerized design? the mug i mean..
i love it! hahahahaha...but yeah...too bad she's married :(

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songie, first off, love, love, love the avatar and the cute mug. You are so talented sonige. Awwww, why does Aom have to be married? I want them as a real couple for goodness sakes.

I also love your response to my question. I feel the same way as you about them. I love their contrasting physical traits and of course their undeniable chemistry. I really do have a fever for Pong and Aom, ----Sighs---- These days, I really am going lakorn-less and the funny thing is, I don’t feel the need to watch anything new.

C123, it’s ok. Don’t sweat it. Those guys probably don’t know how to respond to you b/c it’s all in Thai. We don’t have to share you with them and you can devote all of your time and love for Pong here with us.

Ok, guys since I don’t have any hot and steamy links to share with you tonight, I’ve come up with a cute little scenario for us to think about.

The Scenario :p

You’ve been stuck on the island that our dearest Bor and Kaew were stranded on for a week now. You are alone and very much going crazy b/c there is no one to talk to. You’ve got the sniffles b/c you’ve been sleeping outside w/o a tent (Bor took it with him when he left the island). At night you are cold. The only things that you have had to eat were berries and fish that you’ve managed to catch yourself.

Of course Bor is too busy with his wedding plans to Kaew to come and help you. You have 3 options and you can only pick one.

Irritating as ever Nuthi- He hasn’t gotten over Kaew, yet. He is still whining about how he lost Kaew to Bor. He arrives with a frown but still manages to bring over a tent, some blankets, and food.

Sweet Tunwa- He was so worried that he would forget the food that he forgot the tent and blankets.

J Thoom and Jeng- who only brought the gift of laughter b/c they were so busy clowning around that they forgot to bring the tent and food.

Who do you want to come and rescue you? Whoever you choose, will be there with you for another week b/c there is not enough gas in the boat to get you back to civilization. :unsure:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
oh, Looksy, can't i be stranded when Bor and Kaew are still there?? lol ;)

Haha, my first choice was Bor, until i saw u wrote that he's too busy with wedding plans *_*

my answer: either Nuthi or Tunwa. J thoom and Jeng..LOL, they're funny and all, but without food and tent, how are we 3 (me, J Thoom and Jeng) going to survive for the whole week? by laughing our sadness away? haha

and Tunwa...HAHAHAHA...there is food but no tent, and blanket..he'll be a good company for sure, it's like J Thoom and Jeng, with food! haha

but i cant make up my mind here..see, with dramas and lakorns, sometimes the storyline is when two people are stranded or maybe one, then they'll end up falling in love with their rescuer..if this were to happen, i would want Nuthi coz he looks better than Tunwa. BUT, of course, i don't want to sound shallow here...hahaha.. then again...

ok ok, u know what Looksy, i'll think about it, and come back with my answer soon. haha..still deciding between Nuthi and Tunwa.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: looksy, how did you ever come up with a scenario like that!?
Let's pray i won't regret this. I would choose irritating-as-ever Nuthi. Yes, i love Bor and Kaew that much to choose Nuthi.~~ Because in your scenario, Nuthi represents survival (tent, blankets, and food). I need to survive so i can make it to Bor and Kaew's wedding. In the meantime, i can teach Nuthi some respect and hold a COMMON SENSE 101 workshop with him. Anything to make this world a better place. ;)
~~ By the way, i would never fall in love with Nuthi. -__- I've decided that i will make a clone of Bor.

OMG, i love your name Christabel. I'll cal you Bel. :p It has a nice jingle to it.♪♬

Once we obtain the EXACT address, we can start sending letters!~~ Who is Aom's management company, btw??

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, :lol: C123 you are too funny. You should see me laughing here. I am literally in tears from laughing so hard. That's true, huh about J Thoom and Jeng. Good for notihing but laughs. How would we ever survive? I think that I am with Songie on this one. As whiny as Nuthi will be, i think that I will pick him, too. I'm with you on that one Songie, there's no way I'd fall for Nuthi. I would have chosen Thunwa but, dang it, he forgot the tent and blankets. So Nuthi it is and if he get's out of line, I'll give him a slap or two. :p

Songie, since Aom works a lot for exact, I think that it would be ok to send her fan mail there. I like Bel, too. It's so pretty.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
how is everyone going about with finding the address of EXACT? i've been asking around, searching the web, but so far, nothing yet.

and yes, u all can just call me Bel if its easier :)

Looksy, i still can't decide yet...but a bit more to Nuthi maybe?

looksy

sarNie Adult
how is everyone going about with finding the address of EXACT? i've been asking around, searching the web, but so far, nothing yet.

and yes, u all can just call me Bel if its easier :)

Looksy, i still can't decide yet...but a bit more to Nuthi maybe?
My friend is in Thailand right now and I'm trying to get ahold of her to see if she can ask around for the address. Exact has there webpage but it's all Thai. We'll get it somehow. It just might take a while. Gosh, C123 you really are having a hard time deciding. Take your time and don't stress it cause it's just for fun. :p

Kudaranai, J Thoom and Jeng would be awesome. The problem is they forgot everything. :lol:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I just wanted to point something out that i've noticed for awhile now. In the promotional poster of PNGRT (found below), the clouds, sunset and stars are all a representation of different times of the day (or night), an indirect indication to "tomorrow". Then we get Bor carrying Kaew off into the sunset~ the sunset often representing calmness and everlasting. A sunset is an indication to "tomorrow". And of course, the bigger *back hug* image of Bor and Kaew are within the clouds above, a place that some may refer to as lighter than air, a symbol of peace.* Kaew and Bor represent just that for me. They give me calmness and peace~~ and certainly, i've flown before. :p

:rolleyes:

I'm mentally brainstorming for the blog... I still would like some more ideas for the name of it. ><
But for now, i'll be heading off to bed. I'm quite exhausted.xP So goodnight pretty PNGRTers! <3

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Okay, I was looking for this for you guys yesterday. I went to both Exact's and Scenario's official site and both domains were down yesterday. But it's up today, I was checking pantip and the Oh+Fluke fanclub is also sending mail there: http://www.exact.co.th/ (Might wanna turn down the volume, you'll hear Bie The Star singing right in the home page, lol)

Exact and Scenario's fb fan page is here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exact-Scenario/131049548375?ref=nf
It used to be in PNGRT theme when it was still airing. And actually, all those texts on the side is still all about PNGRT, lol. I didn't become their fan so I couldn't find the links earlier -_-;

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Kudaranai, i triple love that pic u posted! u know what? before i even knew u posted it on sarnworld, i went to the Exact and scenario's fb page first, coz i received an email notification from my email account on your new post, so even before i click on the sarnworld link, i went to Exact's fb page, look at the photos and i stopped at that pic!!!! i was thinking...hmmm nice pic...i shld probably cut the backhug part out and replace my avatar with the new backhug...well just as i was thinking, i signed in to sarnworld, read the new posts, and *gasps* !! there's an almost similar pic here to what i've been staring at!!!

just a thought, that pic could be a possible header for out PNGRT blog :)

yeah i did check exact's official site, but its all in thai...so .. :( Kudaranai, u read thai yeah?

as for the blog name, hmm... PNGRT? Tmr-i'll-still-love-you? forever love? too cliche? haha will continue brainstorming for more ideas :)

also, i've asked a thai friend of mine if he can get Exact's address, he says he'll try *fingers crossed* but i rather not have my hopes too high first, :p

Looksy, i've decided..it's gonna be Nuthi! hehe...