Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I always participate in projects like these when a group of us fans send our favorite artist/celebs gifts and letters. Keke, usually for actors and actresses, we would send them both couple items (like couple t-shirts, couple mugs, etc.) to the movie/drama production company (in this case, also EXACT).-- But *ahem*... Aom is a married woman. I don't think those gift ideas will be an option this time.xD All you do is get Pong and Aom's management companies' addresses and send the gift/letter there. The hard part is obtaining the addresses. The rest is gathering everyone to contribute with gift items. :) ~~ Looksy, if you haven't noticed yet, i'm suggesting that we should do this as a group. :D

I'm looking at the back hug photos again and i can't help but think about Pong and Aom's shyness in these beginning episodes. What i love about the both of them as individuals is that they're actually not shy at all. They talk a lot.^^ The beginning scenes of Borkaew were so corny and blush-worthy that i'd like to believe that it was really Pong and Aom's real shyness on-screen. :p

Btw, do you guys prefer Bor or Por? Kaew or Gaew (this is for the purpose of the blog)? I know there is no preference to the Thai romanization system.

//EDIT.
This thread has officially doubled in pages since my first in-depth post here. *PNGRT POWER*

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Usually it's just mails, some people send gifts if it's their birthday, sometimes they have fanmeetings, etc. (Like Fluke and p'O Anuchyd's)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
aww....so sweet...so the production company will give the gifts to the individual actors/actresses? i wanna give something to Pong, and Aom! but i have no idea...perhaps a letter? a keychain? hahaha... XD yeah i guess obtaining the address would be hard...probably someone in thailand should know how to get the address?

i prefer Por since i'm used to reading the subs on YT with Por and Kaew...but i'm not particularly fussy about that..whichever is fine, as long as i know who the names are referring to. :p

sorry to ask random questions again, what's 'reputation' ? what does it mean to have 0 or neutral reputation? and also,
'//EDIT'. i've seen this a couple of times before, what does it mean? is it like a 'P.S' thing? or that post has been edited?
haha...i feel silly asking these questions, but if i don't..i'll never understand what they mean. lol XD

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Edit is just when someone edits another line or another though in, lol. Some people do it, some don't. It's just an indication, in case someone had already read the post and the poster added something new.

I'm not sure how you'd go about sending the mails to their company if you don't live in Thailand. It'd be kinda difficult if you want to send gifts, etc.

looksy

sarNie Adult
More Memorable Scenes :D

Ep 10. Awn is confronting Kaew about her past relationship with Bor. She slaps, shakes, and pushes Kaew but Kaew does not fight back. Awn tells Kaew that Bor loves her and will never go back to a piece of gravel like Kaew when he already has diamond like herself. Awn continues with the bullying and accuses Kaew of wanting him back and of regretting on letting Bor go.
The defining moment, Awn shouts, “How much did you love each other? Tell me!” To our amazement, Kaew replies, “ You won’t be able to handle it. You will not be able to picture how much Bor and I loved each other. For Bor, it will not happen to him again for the rest of his life.” BAM!

credit: aomphiyada.com

Songie said it best that this was the best comeback from a nang ek. Kaew’s last sentence is one of my favorite quotes from this drama, a love like hers and Bor, “will not happen to him again for the rest of his life.” Don’t you just love it? If there was any doubts on how much Kaew loves and thinks of Bor, her statement here puts any doubts to rest. She was tired of Awn’s abuse and intentionally spilled her guts as a way to fight back and at the same time let out what she had been holding deep inside of her heart all of those years. I can only imagine the satisfaction Kaew must have had to finally be honest with herself. She must have felt so free to have just said those words because she had locked them inside of her heart for so long.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Sorry for the double post, but I have an interesting link to share below.

Songie, I think it’s a wonderful idea to send them fan mail as a group. I really do want to let both Aom and Pong know what meaning and joy they have brought into my life b/c of this lakorn and that their hard work has not gone unnoticed. I especially want to let Khun Boy and the Exact production company know that this is the kind of lakorn I want to see them continue to make. Ones that hold a lot of meaning, moves us to tears, focuses on its character’s development and emotions, and has us really looking beneath the surface b/c of its attention to details. :)

Thank you for your reply Kudaranai and I’m glad you liked the backhug pics C123. You know girls, I was looking through aomphiyada.com and there are lots of pics with her and her husband Art. They really do make a lovely couple but like I said, I just can’t get enough of Aom and Pong. I know why I love them as a pair but what is it about this pairing that makes you all love them so much? <_<

Edit///
Just wanted to share this link a friend sent to me with you guys, it's not Bor but it's Pong in a photoshoot with Pancake. Brace yourselves............he's shirtless agian. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Q3x1t40xU credit FRENZAPOTATO

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the link, Looksy.
Pong sure looks good there..haha ^^;

as for the Pong and Aom pairing...what makes me love them so much? hmm... the chemistry between the two of them? or how deeply Bor loves Kaew?
i just like it that they both loves each other so much..even 6 years can't change their love. usually the dramas i watch are like..guy likes another girl > then met the main actress > long string of events happen > guy gradually falls in love with the main actress ... etc
but with PNGRT, it started with Bor+Kaew's love, and ended with Bor+Kaew's love ♥

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the link, Looksy.
Pong sure looks good there..haha ^^;

as for the Pong and Aom pairing...what makes me love them so much? hmm... the chemistry between the two of them? or how deeply Bor loves Kaew?
You are quite welcome. My friend is a fan of Pong, too so she keeps me up to date. He did look good there in the shoot, but I couldn't help but giggle that he seemed to have a little problem with his jeans. :blush:

As for me, I love the Pong and Aom pairing b/c they are like opposites that attract. She's a couple of years older than him. She's light skinned and he's tanned. He's tall while she's tiny next to him and she's soft and pretty while he's masculine. I don't know, it just works for me. I love them onscreen together.

As for them as Bor and Kaew, I totally agree with you that there love is exceptional in that they had always loved each other and will continue to love each other no matter what obstacles they face. Pong is fire with Aom and to think that this was their first time acting together. I can only imagine how much more heat they will bring to the screen in their next pairing together. I am so looking forward to a Pong and Aom reunion. :)

Edit/////
As for the love between Bor and Kaew, it's like Kaew told Awn. A love like theirs, "Bor will only find once in his lifetime."

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Looksy, are you trying to kill me?

............. I think you are. I'm going to go sit back and try to breathe for a bit. *sweats* It's raining outside, but i need a fan. @_@

I'll be back to answer your other question.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol, XD i smiled at the part which u mentioned..the little problem with his jeasn...but i thought that was because he was trying to suck in his stomach! hahaha :D whatever it is, he sure look cute there~~ lol

by the way, Songielove, or anyone else who knows, how do i go about with the banner for my signature? i'd like to put the back hug pic as my sig (if that's ok). :) i dont know how to work with photoshop, unfortunately. wait, do i even need to use photoshop for that?

looksy

sarNie Adult
C123, I think that Pong was having problems b/c his jeans were too low as he was laying on the bed. :rolleyes:

Take a look at some more pics of our hottie, if you can bare it.

http://magazinedee.com/main/magpreview.php?id=6222
http://magazinedee.com/main/magpreview.php?id=2805
http://magazinedee.com/main/magpreview.php?id=5910
http://www.aomphiyada.com/webBoardDetail.asp?topicID=977

Songie, I mind as well just finish you off with these pics. :lol:

C123, the backhug would make an awesome banner. I might change mine, too just to change it up a little and then I'll change it back. Mizznicki, another PNGRTer designed one for us a while back.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! was it too low?? hahaha...i thought he was trying to make it lower .. oops

Looksy! those pics there ... *speechless*

ooh la la! *melts*

haha :lol: owh, did she designed one with a backhug?

looksy

sarNie Adult
LOL! was it too low?? hahaha...i thought he was trying to make it lower .. oops

Looksy! those pics there ... *speechless*

ooh la la! *melts*

haha :lol: owh, did she designed one with a backhug?
Those pics were hot, but in my opinion Pong looked his best in PNGRT as Bor. I just love Bor. I told songie this before that I really love Bor more than Pong, if that is possible? I know that there can't be any Bor without Pong, but I really do love the strong, confident, yet sexy image that Pong gives to Bor. Bor is both lovable and irresistible, thanks to the way Pong portrays him.

No, mizzniki did not design one with the backhug. I bet you don't even need photoshop as long as you can make it a little smaller. But yeah, songie would know better than me. :)

C123

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, there won't be Bor without Pong...i love both Bor and Pong..hehe ^^;
i wish they could have a fan meeting here in Australia.. haha... i like PNGRT very much, i like the cast, and i want to meet all of them!! haha, usually, i just like the drama a lot. then probably have the cast there as my fav, and that's all, not to the extreme till i join the forum discussion for that particular drama and join the official web page for the actor/actress ..but with PNGRT, i feel very .... (don't knw how to describe)....
PNGRT is just too much for me! i not only like the characters, the story, the actors/actresses, but it makes me crazy hahaha XD i want to learn thai, i want to visit Thailand some day, and most of all, i want to meet Pong and Aom! (more of Pong though) lol :wub: have i been infected with a serious PNGRT virus? :unsure:

just make it smaller? will have to ask songie to teach me then. Songielove, could u pls teach me how to make banners? i want to change my banner to back hug pic. :p
btw, anyone know how to use photoshop? i'd just like to know how to do some basic stuff like add words and a bit of 'here and there' things to add to pics.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
a blog ? that's a great idea . Sadly, I can't help. I'm not good at writing, capturing picz. Gosh , what can I do ?

What jeans ? What jeans ? People, I'm at work so please think about my feelings when you talk about Pong with his jeans ...lol ... I can't view those picz and clips . Gosh, so ready to go home .

Can we design a poster for Pong and Aom then send it to them ? A coffe cup is ok too, I think :) Let me know if I can be any help .

I'm having my vacation in Vietnam at the end of this month. So tempted to make a stop in Thailand and kidnap them ...lol...

looksy

sarNie Adult
a blog ? that's a great idea . Sadly, I can't help. I'm not good at writing, capturing picz. Gosh , what can I do ?

What jeans ? What jeans ? People, I'm at work so please think about my feelings when you talk about Pong with his jeans ...lol ... I can't view those picz and clips . Gosh, so ready to go home .

Can we design a poster for Pong and Aom then send it to them ? A coffe cup is ok too, I think :) Let me know if I can be any help .

I'm having my vacation in Vietnam at the end of this month. So tempted to make a stop in Thailand and kidnap them ...lol...
Giakiem, you'd better not click on those links b/c you just might get into trouble for looking at inappropriate images at work. :lol: Just hold off until you get home, ok?

As for the fan mail, I'm going to ask around for the address to Exact. But like Kudaranai said, gifts might be difficult to send. From my experience, packages to Asia usually get opened and taken.

Yes giakiem, that's a marvelous idea. On your way back from Vietnam, kidnap Pong and Aom for us, wait, you better not bring Aom. She's married. Her husband will come after her. Just bring us Pong. We can make a schedule as to which house he can stay at. Since you're going to do the kidnapping, you can have him at your house first. We'll draw straws as to who can keep him next. :lol:

C123 and I were chit chatting last night about how excited we are about the upcoming blog for PNGRT (Bor and Kaew) and then we both were thinking that maybe after we get done with the blog, we can do a fanclub for Pong later this year. He only has that Thai website and I know that he has a lot of fans internationally so maybe that might be a nice project for us to tackle as a group later on this year. What do you guys think? I have a friend who's built websites so I can ask him for some pointers. It might be a fun thing for us to do together, plus Pong deserves an English fansite. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Guess what guys? I think that clip of sexy Bor Pong was too hot for my internet. I lost connection last night while i was trying to recuperate.. OMG. lol. Just kidding, remember it was raining outside yesterday and i needed a fan??~~ I think my wiring went out for a bit, so i decided to just do my readings and fell asleep. So sorry for leaving you all!!!

C123 (dear, what is your name?! >_<), banners are not difficult to make depending on what you want. Sometimes, you can just crop a photo and make it smaller~~ and there you have it. But for me and many others, i like to edit the photo (for the one i have now and the one that looksy used to have on her signature, i took an enormous amount of time cutting out Bor and Kaew / Pong and Aom), add extra detail, brushes, texts, etc. so i usually take a long time with them. I make my little sister do banners for me most of the time (not on PNGRT yet) because she's so amazing at them.-- so usually, i don't make my own just because i can't compare. You can use any photo editing software~ i use photoshop. If you need specific answers, you can ask me specific questions. And i'm sure there are answers on the web as well, so you can always look for tips that way too. :)

As for the letter/poster/gifts, i've sent many things to Asia before and my mom sends things specifically to Thailand... As long as it's not anything perishable or illegal, it should be fine. Every country has a package checking system..

About the blog, fanclub, and answering your previous question looksy, etc.~~ i will reply in another post since i just got home to grab something to eat. I have to go back to class and then i have a meeting afterwards. GrRRrrr. But surely, you guys just continue to kill me, will ya?? >_<

*pushes straws away* I'm coming along with you giakem!!!!!

C123

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, u changed ur banner! it's really nice!! :)

Guess what guys? I think that clip of sexy Bor Pong was too hot for my internet. I lost connection last night while i was trying to recuperate.. OMG. lol. Just kidding, remember it was raining outside yesterday and i needed a fan??~~ I think my wiring went out for a bit, so i decided to just do my readings and fell asleep. So sorry for leaving you all!!!

C123 (dear, what is your name?! >_<), banners are not difficult to make depending on what you want.

As for the letter/poster/gifts, i've sent many things to Asia before and my mom sends things specifically to Thailand... As long as it's not anything perishable or illegal, it should be fine. Every country has a package checking system..
LOL! Pong was too hot for your internet?!? haha, i like that~
My name is Christabel, but its a bit too long to type the whole name each time, no? Just call me Bel if it's easier, or C123 (haha...i have nothing better else to use as a username than using my initial 'C', and the numbers 123. (>.<)

o_O packages to Asia get opened AND taken?? never heard of that, but i think that happens only if there's something illegal in the mail? i do snail mailing with penpals in Asia but not Thailand...so far, whatever i've sent them reached them safely :) and if i wanted extra security for the mail, then i use registered mail.

Songielove, is there a specific size or standard banner size? haha or do i just crop it till i think its small enough? with photoshop, i can open the program, open a picture file and thats it. *_* how do i scribble some words on it?

hahaha, u're so funny, Giakiem. LOL XD imagine if u really did click on those images...and a colleague caught u staring and drooling over them. #_# hehe...

Oh yeah, and i will try to ask around to look for the address of EXACT too. :)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
A non-Pong related news, lol.

Aaahh~ Fluke was admitted to a hospital around 3pm (Bangkok time) due to food poisoning and coloitis. =[ When I saw the first picture, I was like "aaahhh" But then I saw the 2nd. He looks okay now.

credits: เฉินฉูฉู่ @ pantip~

C123

sarNie Hatchling
aww poor him! but i must say...in the first pic, even though he look sick and weak,...that pose he did there made me smile somehow..maybe it was too cute? and that 2nd pic there...hahaha XD look at all the food, and his pose! haha.... really made me smiled so much..
anyway i'm glad he's okay :) :)