Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I've been watching Sood Sanaeha (Love Recipe) and the girl who played as nu Nim's in it, lol. I can't escaaaape. She was in a few episodes only though, but very memorable.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Songielove : these are the bigger pics of Aom's wedding gown
giakiem, those are just just lovely!!~~ Thank you, you know how much i love those wedding pictures and this time during the lakorn. It would be the last time that Bor and Kaew would be able smile and hold each other happily until the six-year separation (of course, they wouldn't know that). *bittersweet*

C123

sarNie Hatchling
I'll reply to everyone in one post:

Kudaranai: lucky u to have met Katreeya English~ i didnt know who she was, but i google her name already so i know a bit about her. wow...how did that happened? did u just happened to meet her? or u had planned to meet her? oh, sood sanaeha! the other day, a friend of mine just recommended me to watch that, he said it is very funny! and i started watching that the day before yesterday, and it really got me laughing..lol XD i'm only at ep5, but i saw the preview to ep 6, when Alin's audience was school kids, and i caught a glimpse of a little girl, who has two braided ponytails hairstyle like Nu Nim, but i wasnt sure if she is Nu Nim...

Songielove: lol, ok i have to admit again, i don't know who Num and Mos are, but i've look them up on the internet too. whoa, u met last month only?? *sighs* how nice would it be if we could meet Pong and Aom? :p actually i just happened to saw a video in youtube where a fan met a thai actor, Aum, (one of my fav actors too) on the street. so it seems like thai actors are more...how do i explain? like it's easier to meet them in person somehow without having a whole group of fans/the media around..that kinda thing..with korean stars, i bet its almost impossible to meet them and talk to them without having a whole group of fans/media around. Oh, so is that why u mentioned that it's more relaxed and fun to meet thai stars? Lol XD yes, back hugs are sexy~ haha

Giakiem: well, i'm a tech noob with certain things.. >.< ooh, thanks for that! i ♥ ♥ ♥ it! aww,...they are both wet, but they look happy! ahh, the part when he kissed her in the bathtub ♥ Oh, same here, i'll compare the next actress who will pair up with Pong. *_* lol, and maybe by that time, we'll all be having another long discussion in another forum topic again...hehe ^^; [

Looksy: I wish that too! i wish...from this pic:
credit:aomphiyada.com
from being a real life couple,

they will later get married --->

this is what we'd wish for...but it can only happen in our dream...hahaha XD

Anyway, like the rest of u, i also want to see Pong and Aom pair up again. :D

C123

sarNie Hatchling
oh? what happened to those pictures i just posted?
well anyway, they're basically the same pics that has been posted up..before, the one where looksy posted on page 44, and the other two posted by giakiem on page 45.
it's just to show that i wish they were a real life couple too!! haha XD

looksy

sarNie Adult
More Memorable Scenes :)

It’s the middle of ep 10, Bor has just found out that Nuthi is Kaew’s boyfriend. He has dropped Awn off at the elevator and is heading back to his office. He asks Kaew to bring in his work documents. She hands him the folder, he suddenly pulls it from her, which causes Kaew, who is still holding it, to accidentally bump into him. She apologizes and quickly wraps her arms around her body. He grabs ahold of her and says, “you’re so afraid that I might touch you, but when it’s your boyfriend you were practically holding each other, right out in the open, you weren’t even embarrassed.” He takes the folder and violently flips through the pages. Kaew wants to explain but he is too angry and emotionally drained to listen. “I already know enough from what I see,” he says. He hands her back the folder and as she leaves, he stops her and tells her, “the only things I want to hear from you is work related things only.” Kaew leaves on the brink of tears. :(

credit: Lyn’s Lakorn Blog

Alone, he bangs the wall, knocks over a stack of books off a stand and mumbles to himself, “That’s why they were being all sweet to each other, it’s because they’re already together.” He starts to cry..........

Awwww…….Don’t you just love him? Of course he’s upset. Kaew is the love of his life. The person he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with and now she has someone new. He’s so hurt that he can’t hold back his tears. I really do love Bor. He’s such a strong man, but yet so emotional when it comes to Kaew. His love for her really brings him to his knees. For me, this is what makes Bor so real and genuine.

C123, thanks for trying to post those pics. You’re right, they might not be a real couple but at least we will have them in our dreams forever together as Bor and Kaew. :p

Giakiem, I’m glad you like the photo. They really do look too cute together, huh? It’s my favorite b/c Pong is looking at her instead of the camera and it just gives us a feeling that he adores her.

Songie, sorry for all of these posts. I know it’s quite distracting since you are trying to study.

Kudaranai, there’s no escaping PNGRT. You will forever see something in every lakorn that will remind you of this one. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^C124, what are you talking about? I'm here. :p And remember the show 3Num 3Mum that the PNGRT cast went on?? Mos was the young host. haha. He's also an actor and singer and he's so energetic! Great performer and very easy-going. As for Num, he's a veteran. Anyone who watches lakorns know who he is.xD~~ they're very adorable. ~But as much as i admire them, i would trade to see Aom and Pong any day. :rolleyes:

No one can escape the PNGRT fever, Kudaranai! I see it everywhere too and sometimes i feel like i'm flying. :lol: Nu Nim was such a sweetie and i love her cute voice.

Why are you sorry, looksy? Don't be, it's not your fault...... --It's Bor and Kaew's fault. kekekeke. Just kidding. Of course, it's my own fault. <_< PNGRT is my daily dose of excitement. It makes my heart beat and makes me sane (kind of ironic, right?). Now, i can't imagine how i could have lived without it all these years. :lol:

looksy, that really is a tragic scene... I feel like putting a PNGRT blog together~~ to capture and record all of the memorable scenes that we've mentioned here.-- Just for visual appeal. The go-to PNGRT blog. Maybe i'll get to it when i have a long break (probably won't be for awhile, i have so much to do).~ Which reminds me, i should get back to my homework Ahhhhh!... <3

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol..i don't know what i'm talking about...haha :blush:

3Num 3 Mum? i didnt watch that, but now i will ^^;

that'll be nice to have a PNGRT blog! yeah just take ur time .. do it when u're free :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
More Memorable Scenes :D

Ep 5, Bor has just returned to Thailand. He meets up with Awn at the mall while Kaew is shopping with Pueng. Awn sees some friends and Bor leaves her to chat with them while Pueng and Kaew part ways to look at clothes. Suddenly, a familiar song blast on the mall screen. It’s their song….. It’s a sign! Both Bor and Kaew are transfixed on the mall screen and both listen to the song yearningly.

credit: aomphiyada.com

When the lyrics sing “Now that I have you, I don’t need anyone else, “ Bor looks down, he is hurt by the words. Then as he looks back up and is about to walk away, he catches sight of Kaew while the song continues, “yesterday I loved you, today I love you, tomorrow I’ll still love you.” He is stunned! Is it her or is he dreaming? He blinks several times and is about to go after her…………..when suddenly, Awn pulls on him to leave.

I don’t know about you guys, but when I first saw this scene, my heart was beating so fast. I could only imagine the heart beats per second on Bor when he saw Kaew again.

songie, a blog for PNGRT is an awesome idea. We could each contribute something and help you out. How often do we find a story so moving that it leaves us completely fullfilled for having seen it? :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely, you all can help me with it after i've "transferred" the tasty discussions from our sarn thread. ^_^ Basically, it'll be a go-to blog for PNGRT/BorKaew; a compilation of links, analysis, memorable scenes, quotes, photos, etc. just so we can have a sweet little space for PNGRT and BorKaew (not that sarn isn't sweet enough). --Of course, other characters will be mentioned for they effect who Bor and Kaew are and individuals. I feel like it's going to be a Bor+Kaew blog instead of a PNGRT blog, but of course, there is no Bor and Kaew without PNGRT. :D It's going to be a very busy weekend for me, but i'm excited for starting this (yes, i already decided that i will be starting it this weekend... hopefully)!

looksy, i love it that you wrote those lyrics along with the exact moments of Bor and Kaew's movements and reactions. They really explain the expressions on each of their faces as they realize that it didn't come to be as what they'd hoped for.

As for my favorite quote in this lakorn, i have to say that it's simply the title:

"Tomorrow, I'll still love you."

It sounds moving and powerful enough, right?
I lost count at how many times Bor says it. 3-4 times?xD

//EDIT.
V
C123, that's my favorite line from the song. It just sounds so warm and loving and makes me think of Bor... :rolleyes:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
i love that quote too! i like the whole line starting from Yesterday, i loved you. Today, i love you. Tomorrow, I'll still love you.
I even have their song in my mobile phone!!

this weekend! can't wait to see their blog. i'm happy to help out if there's anything i can do. but honestly i consider myself a tech noob too...the simplest blog layout or anything like web design..i am clueless! haha...but yeah..if u need help searching for pics or anything..i'll help :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well songie you know that I'm computer illiterate (I'm sure you know way more than me C123) but latley I've been trying to learn some new things b/c my friend from Korea visited me and suggested that I learn something new for the heck of it, you know a new year's thing. So I'm actually trying to learn how to make a fanmade videos ---yikes, talk about time consumeing work----- anywho, yes I'm up for the challenge. Like I said, I am so in love with Bor and Kaew, plus I was dissapointed that there is not much dedicated to them on youtube like other lakorns that Pong has starred in. Anywho, I'm actually thinking about doing a youtube page dedicated to Bor and Kaew. How crazy is that? I can't help it, I've got the virus. :D

So who here likes backhugs? -----hmmmmmm------ Songie right? ^_^

And don't they just look so cute in this interview? Too adorable. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
OK, i'm going to sleep after this for sure.xD

THANK YOU looksy!~~ You know i love back hugs. haha.
When i meet Pong, you know what kind of a pose i want him to do with me?? Uh huh... :p

That's a really good challenge/resolution for the year looksy! If you need help, you can always ask me too. I'm no expert, but i can get by. For videos, i used to make them but they're so time-consuming and take up a lot of space in my computer, so i stopped. I'm now looking forward to your Bor+Kaew videos now that you mentioned it! A Bor+Kaew youtube page sounds fulfilling too. Perhaps, we can advance from our caps/photos to little snippets of clips for showing off our memorable scenes. :lol: I can't wait for this blog and yt page to come. By the way, do you guys have any ideas on what the blog should be called?? I have a lot of silly ones in mind. :p

By the way, i have Bor and Kaew's wedding photo as my desktop wallpaper.~ I'm going to have a good night sleep tonight. :p I probably won't be coming by as often tomorrow because i have loads of reading and a dress to design and sketch out for a fashion show. O_O

So goodnight/morning/afternoon PNGRTers. <3

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Aaaaah, I stayed up real late just so I can finish watching Soot Sanaeha and omg, I have to tell you..even though it's really different than PNGRT (less melodramatic, more comedy) I think it's just as good. I do recommend this to those who are still lakorn-less because of PNGRT, lol. I think the English subs are only up to episode 6 or 7 on YT if you guys are interested.

I can't wait to see the blog up online =]! I don't know about the title of the blog, I'm not really good at those. I like the original title of the song. "Ruk Diew Jai Diew" (One Heart, One Love or One and Only Love. I used the latter in my sub because Pueng used it in a sentence and it made sense that way) The cover version of the song's title was changed to PNGRT. Or you can go with the Bor and Kaew blog, lool.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see the blog up online =]! I don't know about the title of the blog, I'm not really good at those. I like the original title of the song. "Ruk Diew Jai Diew" (One Heart, One Love or One and Only Love. I used the latter in my sub because Pueng used it in a sentence and it made sense that way) The cover version of the song's title was changed to PNGRT. Or you can go with the Bor and Kaew blog, lool.
I didn't know it was changed to PNGRT!! I love both versions actually, but i'm really in favor of the new title. :p Thanks Kudaranai. <3 And i guarantee you that i will try Soot Sanaeha one day. It may not be today, but some day.xD
Any more ideas?? :D

I will keep away today until later tonight when i'm about to go to bed so i won't be so distracted. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see the blog up online =]! I don't know about the title of the blog, I'm not really good at those.... Or you can go with the Bor and Kaew blog, lool.
The Bor and Kaew Blog kinda has a nice ring to it Kudaranai. BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, I want to send some fan mail to Pong, Aom, and Khun Boy (or Exact) for a job well done in this lakorn. Do you know what the best way to do so is?

Thanks for suggesting Soot Sanaeha, mayebe I will start it one day but for now I am actually content being lakorn-less. I've watched lakorns all my life. When I was a little girl, I would watch everything that came my way. Now, I'm kinda picky in that the story has to draw me in. I can overlook the leads as long as the storyline is inviting. :)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
@looksy

I have no idea, lol. I know than fans send mail to their respective company that the stars work for (in this case it would be EXACT) but I don't really know how to go about that.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
LooksyThat backhug pic is priceless!!! *faints*
lol XD

and fan mail? what do fans send usually? sounds interesting~