Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well, I stopped watching when it was on air. I was waiting for it in Khmer and I just bought the DVD yesterday. Too bad I don't know how to rip the DVD so I can share it with others.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Of course I still go back and watch random episodes of PNGRT everyday. Gosh Giakiem, I read one of the comments you left on ep 29's continuation love scene and it cracked me up. You asked if anyone could confirm if Por's kiss on Kaew's shoulder was real. LOL :lol: I think that it was real. I saw his lips reach her shoulder. You know that his kiss on her shouulder gives me goosebumps. :blush: But you know the kiss that I really love more was the forehead kiss. :wub: It was so sweet and gentle. There's no denying that the forehead kiss wasn't real. You can actually see Por's lips stick to Kaew's forehead for a second there. Look what you made me do? I'm analyzing kisses now. :p

Anywho, I was on Lyn's lakorn blog and there is an article about best of 2009 poll. In this poll, PNGRT placed 4th as favorite lakorn this year. I don't know the validity of this poll or it's accuracy, but the fact that a bunch of voters thought enough to vote for our beloved lakorn is good enough for me. Congrats to the entire cast and Khun Boy :)

giakiem

sarNie Egg
Kudalakorn: thanks for the news . Too bad, he won't be acting in any lakorn soon . And too bad, I can't bring myself to watch him paired up with another actress other than Aom Phiyada from now on . Yeah, look at what PNGRT did to me :)) Just curious though, will you be subbing Aom's upcoming lakorn ? It's be great if you would :)

Looksy : I know the kiss on the forehead is a real kiss, but not so much of the kiss on the shoulder . You see, the changed the camera angle. I think they did the trick .
As for that poll, I have read on spicyforum that it's "*Poll conducted by the Assumption University of Thailand. Poll given to total of 1,215 people from 17 provinces throughout Thailand" . Thai people in Thailand sure do have different taste than us ...heheheh...I'd put Aom, Pong and PNGRT on top of any best list :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Looksy : I know the kiss on the forehead is a real kiss, but not so much of the kiss on the shoulder . You see, the changed the camera angle. I think they did the trick .
As for that poll, I have read on spicyforum that it's "*Poll conducted by the Assumption University of Thailand. Poll given to total of 1,215 people from 17 provinces throughout Thailand" . Thai people in Thailand sure do have different taste than us ...heheheh...I'd put Aom, Pong and PNGRT on top of any best list :)
I see what you are saying Giakiem. But I thought that they changed the camera angle because Por's kiss on her shoulder woke Kaew up from her sleep. They wanted to also show us how she reacted to his kiss. I loved how he is watching her as she is turning to face him. (Again, like we have been saying about Pong's eyes. They really do all the acting for him). But yes, the reason that this scene was so powerful came from the fact at how they were looking at each other. The emotions expressed through both of their eyes which were filled with love and sadness of knowing that their time together was brief and would eventually come to an end.---Sigh--- What a memorable and breathtaking scene that was.

Yes, people in Thailand have different taste than us. You know that PNGRT is on my list of top lakorns of all times so I definately agree with you Giakiem.

BTW, thank you for keeping us up to date on Pong, Kudaranai. Hopefully, he won't be MIA for too long b/c I'm still crossing my fingers that him and Aom will pair up again.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Pong + bald = OOoooOOhlala. :rolleyes:
I wish for Pong a healthy outcome after being ordained and going through surgery!! Our mighty Bor hero... <3

Oh goodness, i miss my fellow PNGRTers!!!! See, withdrawals everywhere!!! I'm going to go crazy. Due to the "vacation", the past weeks of my life has been deprived of my dearest Bor and Kaew. <33 I feel like it's been years and i crave for the Pong and Aom team! You all do not fail me, i love reading your melting spills.

Since i just got back to school now though, i will have to unpack and get myself altogether before reading further. *SIGH* I miss PNGRT. I'm going to learn how to make gifs so i can capture THE ***EPIC*** moment. Wuahahah. :lol: I seriously love that scene too much. Thanks for pointing it out looksy.

Post more, post more! :D

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Soot Sanaeha, Buang Rai Pai Ruk, Kularb Neua Mek got 1-3. Personally, it's kinda weird. Kularn Neua Mek had JUST started airing on December 21st. Not to mention that many people have expressed their disappointments about this lakorn. My guess is that it's ranking on the poll solely because of Aum and Noon's popularity.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
thanks kudaranai for the info..hehe actually out of those top 3 lakorns, the only one i know is soot sanaeha..

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's good to see our thread a little more active, again.

I need some feedback from our fellow PNGRTers, especailly those in the Bor and Kaew fanclub. A youtube buddy of mine, who also loves Bor and Kaew, brought up an interesting question that I actually never thought about.

She noticed, too that Kaew seemed to know that Bor had always loved her and had never let her go after all those years, but what about our dear Bor? You know how we said that everytime Kaew reached out to comfort him or touch him, how it takes him by surprise. She asked if it was b/c he was surprised b/c she let her guard down to show him she cared or was it b/c he was surprised that she still loved him when he had thought that she had moved on? Pretty interesting question, don't you think. What do you guys think? <_<

Edit////
It's good to see you back on the thread songielove. I'm still waiting on those screenshot compilations of Bor :) Take your time though. I don't mind waiting. Again, thanks for the the info Kudaranai. OGosh, I do miss whiterose. She always had so much goodies to share with us. I hope she'll come back to say "hi" to us.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Well, I stopped watching when it was on air. I was waiting for it in Khmer and I just bought the DVD yesterday. Too bad I don't know how to rip the DVD so I can share it with others.
wow!
I wonder whether is there any BTS or NG clip of this lakorn in the DVD set? I hope EXACT will produce them

C123

sarNie Hatchling
i think he's surprised that she still loved him when he had thought that she had moved on...watching the scenes, it keeps showing lots...no, maybe some misunderstanding as to how Kaew could have probably moved on. this is the first time i've tried to analyse a lakorn so excuse me if my interpretation is wrong.. :p anyway, reasons i think he thought she'd moved on :

-she admitted she was together with Nu...or more like Nu said they were together, and hence this gives the impression on Bor that Kaew now loves Nu and she has moved on ( see how Kaew does not say anything even though she knew her best friend likes Nu too)
-the way Kaew acts around Bor while working as his assistant...its like she doesnt like him that kind of thing? even though Bor gives Kaew that 'i-can't-forgive-u' attitude to her initially, i'm sure viewers can see that he really loves her...

gahh i can't think of anymore reasons actually..but then again, thinking twice, the other reason seem fair enough too...of course he'd be surprise that she let her guard down to show him she still cared...i got the impression that when she's around him, she's uptight or something like that, as if she doesnt want him to know that she still love him (or like, she wants to give him the impression that she'd moved on?)

..but see, 6 years IS along time...and to think that Bor had never let go of Kaew just proves his love for her..and i think in some way, he could tell that she still love him (i'm not sure how this works..but probably his instinct??!..haha) so this makes him love her even more ...
ok i think im confusing myself now..lol...ok..just forget this last part of what i wrote...

haha...i wanna know what fellow PNGRTers think! :) oh yeah...what's the Bor n Kaew fanclub? sorry to sound so noob, but how do i join that?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
C123, you are too cute haha. If you love our dearests Bor and Kaew, then dear, you're in the Bor+Kaew fanclub! :p It's that simple. =) I love reading everyone's thoughts and analysis on PNGRT. There is no right or wrong, but we attempt to see beneath the surface because that's where we'll find how each of the characters are brilliantly beautified.

looksy, i've missed everyone. I'm still working on those caps (i've been extra-busy during the past two weeks :( ), so it'll be a surprise timing for when you'll be seeing them. :p

As for my view, i actually believe that it could be for both of those reasons. The way i see it, Bor was entirely convinced that Kaew was over him. She was a heartless woman to him. We can especially tell this with his reaction when he finds out the truth that Kaew and Nuthi are not a couple. Whenever he talks about Nuthi, he's real, even though it may be tormenting or harassing. The only problem was that he couldn't accept it that Kaew was over him. [This brings me to point out the trust he has in Kaew. He believes everything Kaew says, yet he torments himself because he can't be honest with himself at times.]

On the other hand, i'm confident that Bor knew that Kaew still loved him or else he wouldn't try to prove his love to her so many times. I think that he knew very well that although Kaew didn't show care for him, she still loved him. He tried to prove this to himself and her with his birthday dinner and the walk on the beach. It could very well be for both those reasons that he was surprised by her actions. It's because he's tried so hard and she'd always push him down; the inconsistent actions by her would therefore surprise him. But truly, i'm confident he knew that she still loved him, or else he wouldn't be so persistent and different with her.

Arggg, i'm ready for another marathon.*

PS.
I don't think i will ever enjoy another drama the same ever again. :mellow:
YEP, i was afraid of this too. And i've just proved it. I've tried watching other lakorns because my family is watching them and there's always always always something that reminds me of PNGRT. Then i get frustrated and skim, or just stop. PNGRT is very special and dear to my heart. <3

C123

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! ohhhh! HAHAHAHA!! now i get it! thanks for the explanation, songielove :blush: i thought the Bor + Kaew fanclub is another forum or maybe another thread/topic or another website...ok ok *shy shy*

the thing i love most about this is Bor's character!!! his love for Kaew is just so .... lol i've seen other lakorns whereby the love gradually blossom between the characters or something similar...but Bor's love is too special! can't describe it..haha...

but i don't understand why do almost all the lakorns i've seen have rape scenes? i like Bor+Kaew very much, but as much as i do, i don't want Kaew to be raped :(
pls tell me that in reality, thai guys are like Bor (minus the rape part) ... haha *dreams*

ok ok...if u guys do happen to know of the next good thai lakorn, count me in as well! that way i can start watching it at the beginning and analyse the scenes with u all..hehe...i think i came in late on this one...only after i finish watching it...then i found PNGRT here..haha

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's become acceptable in lakorns, even though it shouldn't. These so-called r-scene is very, very normal to the point where it's almost a standard. Ironically, they blur out weapons and alcohols, bleep out when a character says "wine" or "beer". They even blurred out cleavages (even though she was barely showing) in the final episode of Rahut Logan. I mean, are they serious? If anything, those blur bring attention TO them rather then AWAY from them. So I don't know what kind of message they're trying to send to people. Weapons and alcohols are bad but rape is okay? I could go on forever about their ridiculous guidelines, but let's not.

I've always thought that Por/Bor have known about Kaew's feelings, but he was very unsure about it. I mean, Kaew was so passive in front of him sometimes, if we weren't seeing what Por hasn't, I would've said she was over him already. Even in later a episode (with Nuthi's drunken ass "You're really worried about me?!" at the bridge (THEIR BRIDGE!)) he even muttered to himself about how foolish he was, that she didn't really have feelings for him, etc.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I keep on re-watching scenes to make up for my Bor+Kaew deprivation. :p

To be honest, i momentarily forget that there is an r scene in here. :mellow: Literally. :blink: And most likely it's because the post-r scenes are what's yummy and consuming my head most of the time.xD~~ but yes C123, if you look back a few pages, we also had this discussion about the r scene. And we come to the same conclusion that Kudaranai pointed out. Basically, the irony is r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s. -__-

This is probably a bit off-topic, but because i've been deprived of Bor for the past weeks (and because there's a large number of Bor lovers--- i pledge guilty), i tried thinking a lot about other characters that could be comparable to Bor (because this man can't possibly be easy to find just anywhere in this realm). If you've read the Nicholas Sparks book (and have seen the film) The Notebook, the "pra`ek" Noah has a lot of the same qualities and experiences as Bor. They're both strong, driven, passionate, and in love with the same woman from their past. No wonder i love Bor so much. Bor and Noah never gave up on their woman's past, even in the present time.~~ Just a cute little comparison for trivia.xD

I should go to sleep. :mellow:

C123

sarNie Hatchling
kudaranai: i know ! haha... those blurring out effects definitely bring attention to them! lol...oh well, since i'm so into lakorns now...i'll just have to overlook the r-scenes and enjoy the rest of the lakorn.. :)

songielove: oh there's already been a discussion about the r-scenes? my apologies! there's 40 pages here and i couldnt be bothered to read all of them..i know, i know, if i was really into PNGRT, i would have read through all the pages, but see, this really just show how lazy i am at times :blush: i love nicholas sparks book! esp a walk to remember! yeah..i didnt think of the similarities that can be found in 'the notebook' and 'PNGRT', u're right though.. :p

:blink: i'm getting a headache now from staying in front of my laptop almost the whole day, busy-ing myself in forum talks..hahaha! XD but i can't sleep....can i be Nu nim for a day, and have Bor be my dad and Kaew as my mum? just for a day? LOL! :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGosh, look at all the fun you guys had without me. That’s what I get for going to sleep.

C123, you really are too cute. Yes, you seem a likely candidate for the Bor and Kaew fanclub and the good thing is admission is free. Just your love for them is simply enough. And all of your thoughts are welcomed here and like songielove says, there are no wrong or right answers. Analyzing and looking beneath the surface is a way for us to better understand the characters and fully appreciate the lakorn.

Ok, so on to the issue at large. I think that in the earlier eps, Bor really did think that Kaew had choose to forget about him and moved on with Nu. That was the reason he kept on bringing up the past was b/c first of all, he was so hurt and he wanted her to know the pain that he was in. Secondly, it was a way for him to remind her that he loved her and she had once loved him. I remember that scene in his office after he found out that Kaew was Nu’s gf and he was crying to himself and said “so that’s why they are so sweet with each other b/c they are already a couple.” He really did think that Kaew had moved on.

But in saying that, I do think that although he felt that she did have another man in her life, he still thought that she cared for him as a past boyfriend. I noticed that in the earlier episodes when Bor and Kaew bicker, they argued like a couple although they were no longer together. To me it seems that both Kaew and Bor had a secret understanding for each other. Like the ending scene in episode 10 when Bor went to get Kaew from the ice cream shop with Pipat. When he had her pinned to the wall and was asking her if Pipat did anything to her. She didn’t want to tell him that Pipat kinda touched her b/c she was worried that he would get angry. And Bor, was so protective and possessive of her that he doesn’t even attempt to hide his feelings anymore and says to her “why shouldn’t I be (worried)?” So it was like, although they were no longer a couple and both were denying that they still had feelings for each other, it was ok for them to worry, care, and look out for the other.

It was not until the island/tent ep when he admitted that he never did let her go that he started to realize that she too might still love him b/c she hugged him back after he poured his heart out to her. She had never willingly hugged him before this scene and then in the tent, to have her touch his face like that, after 6 years, he couldn't help but be so shocked that she let her guard down to show him that she still cared. But then, like you pointed out Kudarania, after they left the island and was back on their bridge and had that ordeal with crazy Nuthi, he muttered that he was foolish to think that she could still have feelings for him.

Of course what we love about Bor is that he is a persistent man when it comes to love. It didn’t matter that he thought that she had moved on or not. What mattered to him was that she was the love of his life and that he still loves and wants her so he’s going to win her back by proving himself to her.

Funny you should mention “The Notebook”, songie b/c I commented in an earlier post that this lakorn reminded me of that movie, only better b/c PNGRT is more drawn out in details.

Edit////
C123, if you ever do get bored enough and if you want to go back and read this thread, you should start with page 23. That's when the posts started getting interesting. :) Page 30 was when we gushed about the famous bathtub scene :wub:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Okay, seriously..you know how we're all saying that other lakorns keep reminding us of this one? Well I just got it shoved in my face.
I've been watching Waan Jai Yai Thaangdao (My Alien's Sweetheart). It's a cute love comedy lakorn. Guess what? P'Tong (aka Jae Thoom) is in there too, lol. This was airing on Fri-Sun. So it before PNGRT's finale, jae Thoom was on 7 days week. \o/

Now it wasn't just him. In episode 3 they were watching TV, and I hear my beloved Fluke's voice singing Kwarm Ruu Suek Dee Dee aka Pee and Kong's theme song. I was like, okay, I get it. Fluke's really popular. I didn't think any of it but I was pretty excited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uey6Umw7i5g (at 8:47)

THEN today, I was catching up on the lakorn again. In episode 13, I hear..meuua waan gor ruk..one nee ruk ter..~ It was such a Kaew's ringtone/random mall music playing/background song during touching moment scenes. Those scenes popped in my head at once (And I forgot what I was really watching for a moment.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl6Esexu6W8 (at 8:08)

Madness.

PS: I realized later that WJYTD is also an Exact production. I was like OHHHHH, so that's why every time they watch TV, only those songs were playing.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha :lol: I hear you Kudaranai. Songie was telling us the same thing that she would try to watch other lakorns and she would just see things or cameos of the PNGRT cast that would remind her of this lakorn. As for me, I've given up trying to watch anything else. I'll just wait until I get over this lakorn. So until then, I am lakorn-less for a while. I try to give other lakorns a chance but they just don't seem to measure up to this one so I stop. :(