Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
My plan to catch up to this before Temptation of Roses airs has not been fulfilled ;o;. I'm only up to episode 19. I've actually been avoiding this thread because I didn't wanna get spoiled, lol~ Since I only watched to ep20.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Girls, Please Read

Finale Viewing Party Times
So it looks like from your comments, it’s best that we establish a viewing time instead of doing a live broadcast. I’m posting viewing time suggestions so we can try to watch the finale together as we chat via IM. Please review the times suggested and post which option is best for you and of course majority rules.

Option A. (#of votes 1)
4:30 PM Pacific Time
5:30 PM Mountain Time
6:30 PM Central Time
7:30 PM Eastern Time

Option B (#of votes 0)
5:30 PM PST
6:30 PM MST
7:30 PM CST
8:30 PM EST

Option C (#of votes 0)
6:30 PM PST
7:30 PM MST
8:30 PM CST
9:30 PM EST

Option D (#of votes: 3)
8:30 PM PST
9:30 PM MST
10:30 PM CST
11:30 PM EST

As for me, I can do either. And if none of these viewing times work, please feel free to suggest a different one. The viewing party is open to everyone. All guests are welcome to take part and we hope that you will join in on the fun.

Of course, whiterose, since you are always so kind in doing the translations for us, you would probably watch it b/f we do, but please, please, please join us in the viewing party and chat with us. May I suggest that on the finale whiterose, that you won’t post the translation until 10 minutes before the viewing party that day.

I know that all of this hoopla isn’t really necessary. My goodness, it’s just a lakorn, but it is our last event together before we go our separate ways. Who knows if another lakorn will ever have the same power to reunite us again? Years and years from now, when I rewatch my dvds of PNGRT, I will always remember that there was brief period of time in 2009, when I shared my life with some pretty amazing strangers with a common interest. When I hear the OST, not only will I think of Bor and Kaew and the rest of the gang on PNGRT, but I will also think of you and how much you loved them, too and I’m sure that I will constantly find myself coming back here to reread, reminisce, and relive my excitement for this drama. --SNIFF, SNIFF--

Let’s get our creative juices flowing. Today’s topic: What do you want to see happen in the Finale?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for posting that mizznicki. I love it. I love this cast. They seem to have so much fun working together. My favorite part is when Aom is running after Pong and Pin and then when they say "cut", she laughs and runs into Pong and they laugh together. No wonder their chemistry onscreen is so great, it's because they have a great offscreen relationship. Pin is just having too much fun with that gun. Mod looks stunning in that wedding dress and I love her wedding day hairdo. Gosh, James and the faces he makes. I'm really going to miss this cast as a whole.

Man I really wanted to see Bor and Kaew get married but that looks unlikely, we'll just be happy if Bor lives. I do hope they'll do a flashback of Bor and Kaew's relationship set to the OST of course. I wonder what kind of karma is instored for Pipat and Awn? I am glad that it is Putt that reveals the truth to everyone. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Hey hey hey, i still think a wedding is possible for our dearest Bor and Kaew. Thank you for sharing that clip mizzniki! The cast is amazing and i'll definitely miss them!! I hate talking about goodbyes because i talk too much. >__<

looksy, thank you for organizing such a party.xD You know i have the same sentiments as you do about this whole lakorn and the PNGRT family. <3 Unfortunately, since i'm back home for the winter break, my schedule doesn't run on my time anymore. It runs on my nephew's or my mom's. >_< I can't guarantee a daytime, but for sure an evening time would work. I understand that we usually watch each episode at various times of the day and mostly everyone would like to watch it earlier, so i really don't mind if i can't catch it with you all (plus, i realize that i have a meeting from 6-8PM PST o_O). Most likely, i'll watch it when it's live broadcasting and then later in the evening, i'll re-watch it with the translations.xD I'll still do the same and post after my viewing. I already have in mind some things i'd like to share after the finale. =)

What do i want to see happen in the finale? Let's check Bor's list, shall we?
-Fancy house
-Sports car to drive Kaew around
-Pretty dresses (the pink one in the last episode we just watched! Maybe, he'll buy her a pretty wedding dress since 'dresses' is plural. ^_^ )
-Expensive designer bags
-Fancy restaurants
-Ride a helicopter to watch the sunset
-Dinner in Samui
-Borkaew

He did all the above except... having Borkaew. Or maybe, we already have Borkaew and we just don't know it. :p I want to see this list COMPLETED by the end of the finale! I want to see Pee and Kong and Tunwa and Pueng be together. Awn and Phipat will die or go to jail. But most of all, i want to see Bor and Kaew marry each other and Kaew having Borkaew. She will not work and stay at home to raise Borkaew (another one of Bor's wishes~~ may sound a little etchy though.xD). Of course, Bor will have to not die from that gunshot wound. This will lead to Putt realizing that she has almost killed the last person she has family/blood relations with and will check herself into a mental hospital, if not, get some psychological help. If she doesn't die as well, she will come to her senses and will go to apologize to Kaew's family...

I couldn't wait to do my marathon and so i started last night and stayed up until 6AM this morning. I don't know how many tissues i went through. T_T I know for sure this lakorn will always give me the same feelings and emotions each time i watch a certain scene. For now, though, i'm going to brainstorm and work on a compilation of my favorite Bor+Kaew moments. <3

looksy

sarNie Adult
Gosh, songielove, that's a lot on your list of things you want in the finale. I hope that a wedding for Bor and Kaew is still possible. Definately want to see Tunwa with Pueng together, I want Kong's blindness to go away, I want Kaew's mom to reach out to Bor and tell him that she wants Bor to care for Kaew just as she told Pe that she wants him to care for Kong in ep 28, I want Nuithi to relize what a jerk he's been and apologize to Bor for misjudging him. Putt definately needs some mental help and her accidentally shooting Bor will be the awakening she needs to reevaluate her crazziness. I don't really know what kind of punishment I want for Awn and Pipat for all of the drama and heartache they put Bor and Kaew through, but I do think that Pipat needs a harsher punishment than Awn. Definately, everything on Bor's list for Kaew came true except "BorKaew", could it be, there is already a "BorKaew" in the oven?

So what time is good for you? So far, I have not had any replys. I'll definately add your time to the list for consideration. You have to join songielove, I won't take no for an answer!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the clip!! That looks so exciting! But they did say a hint for the ending is "Do good, get good and do bad, get bad" so it'll probably be a happy ending! :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^I'm actually really surprised at my turnaround! HAHA. Remember, i really had this pessimistic view about the ending because i was so insecure about it. :lol: I've decided that with the love of Bor and Kaew, the ending will not disappoint me with whichever route it takes. Their love is undeniable and that is enough for me!!

I replied back looksy!

I'm sorry PNGRTers!<3 I can only tune in to watch at 8:30PM because of my nephew and my meeting. I know, 8:30PM is like... 15 hours after the airing of the finale episode! :eek: I would normally not ever allow this to happen to a lakorn/drama i love this much! But if anyone is willing to join me and looksy at 8:30PM, then i will sacrifice not watching the final episode via live broadcasting.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
That's 8:30 Pacific time, right. I'll definately add it to the list. Thanks songie. As for me, I'm in it for the long haul. I can do any time.

Edit/// The Perfect Ending
Yes whiterose, I don't think Bor will die either now. But you know what I think will be a beautiful ending is if after Bor got shot and they both say their "I love you's", he has an outer body experience. His spirit leaves his body and he says to Kaew, "don't cry my dorkKaew" and then Kaew realizes he's not breathing so she does mouth to mouth, the tv screen flashes a whitelight. Then we see a wedding scene and the wedding guests are talking about how this is such a joyous occasion b/c the groom almost died but the bride saved him with CPR. How's that for an ending?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^ :lol: I love your imagination!!

That's 8:30PM PST!

I made a chat group for all of us: http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

Please join us everyone (Tuesday, December 22nd)~~ =]

giakiem

sarNie Egg
I vote for Option A :)

I'll get home from work around 5:30pm (Eastern Time) . So Option A is the best for me . But any option is good though. I really love to watch the last 2 eps with all of you . :)

I agree with Songie, maybe we already had PorKeaw (wink ..wink..) hehehehh ..

looksy

sarNie Adult
I vote for Option A :)

I'll get home from work around 5:30pm (Eastern Time) . So Option A is the best for me . But any option is good though. I really love to watch the last 2 eps with all of you . :)
Giakiem, thanks for your vote. Since you said that A is best, but can still do which ever option, I am going to put you down for option A and D, b/c our goal is to get the most participation. Can't wait guys. I'm so excited. Please continue to vote.

Also Giakiem, the viewing party is only for the Finale on Tuesday. So happy you could make it.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I've been hooked on my marathon this whole day! I had planned to make caps of scenes i thought that were cute or just simply breath-taking. But there's a problem. There are too many that i found and i can't keep track. O___O Whenever i wanted to capture the moment, i couldn't make myself press the stop button.~~So in the moment!! GrrrRRRrr!

If anyone would like to join me in the chatroom, i'm there now. :p

By the way, i decided that i'm going to capture the various facial expressions of our dear Bor. In honesty, my favorite character is Bor (and Tunwa and Jae Thoom :p )... Not only is Pong's hot bod yummy, but his eyes!! --How many times have i mentioned his eyes??? Bor's love for Kaew really kept me hooked on PNGRT. His eyes show everything in his heart and Pong is able to show it so beautifully and naturally. I'm able to love PNGRT and the love of Bor and Kaew because of Pong's amazing acting. Of course, i can definitely say the same for Aom who's on the receiving end. I'm just so dang proud of Pong because i feel like this is the best character role he's ever stepped into. I'll explain more once all my caps are done.xD

looksy

sarNie Adult
If anyone would like to join me in the chatroom, i'm there now. :p

By the way, i decided that i'm going to capture the various facial expressions of our dear Bor. In honesty, my favorite character is Bor (and Tunwa and Jae Thoom :p )... Not only is Pong's hot bod yummy, but his eyes!! --How many times have i mentioned his eyes??? Bor's love for Kaew really kept me hooked on PNGRT. His eyes show everything in his heart and Pong is able to show it so beautifully and naturally. I'm able to love PNGRT and the love of Bor and Kaew because of Pong's amazing acting. Of course, i can definitely say the same for Aom who's on the receiving end. I'm just so dang proud of Pong because i feel like this is the best character role he's ever stepped into. I'll explain more once all my caps are done.xD
I second that songie. I loved Pong for a long time now and I'm really proud of his accomplishments in this lakorn. I do have to admit I love Bor more than Pong, himself, if that is possible. Bor embodies everything I love in a man. He is honest, sweet, romantic, patient, strong, confident, can take charge of a situation, and yet very gentle when it comes to his emotions for love, oh and there is the issue of his hot bod and great smile, which is an added benifit. Thank you Khun Boy for believing in Pong enough to give him this wonderful role of Borameen and choosing such a strong actress as Aom to act with him.

Aom is such a pro that there is nothiing else to say about her. I do hope that Pong and Aom will pair up again really soon. I would really love it if it was another romantic melodrama like this. I love stories like this, that seem a little complicated but can move you to tears and touch your heart.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 29

The police called Putt at night to tell her that they know where Kaew is now. The police are about to go and arrest Kaew.

Por & Kaew continued! Awww and the song is perfect too! The song says:
I am starting to get breathless as I see the sky from afar.
The light is starting to shine through the sky
I know the time is coming soon that we have to part
My heart is starting to melt, but what am I to do?
I want to cry, I want the time is pass by slowly
I want some more time, I want to see your face
I want to stop the time for as I long as I can before we part ways.
The thing that my heart knows best is that I’ve never had anyone else who I’ve love this much with my whole heart.

The police arrive.
Awn: Por! How could you do this? You’re cheating on me to be with her!
Por: It’s not what you think!
Awn: How could you deny it? I’ve caught you red-handed.
Putt: Arrest her! She killed my daughter and she tricked my brother into helping her.
Por: No! Don’t arrest her! She didn’t do anything wrong!
The police told Por to stop or else they’ll arrest him for resisting the police. [Ahh look at him breathing hard! LoL]

Peung comes in telling Jae Thoom that they’ve arrested Kaew at Rayong and are bringing her back to Bangkok. Tunwa is speaking with the lawyer.

Awn: You think that you can beat me? [hold up the invitation…yeah she knows, she addressed those things for you! haha] Look at this fully with your eyes. Por is about to marry me. He’s mine. From now on, don’t come mess with Por again. Understand?
Kaew: Don’t worry. I’m not going mess with Por anymore.
Awn: That’s what you say everytime, but behind me back, you put moves him. It’s deserving that someone like you should be in jail.
Kaew: But I didn’t do anything to Noo Nim. You’re the one who should know what happened to Noo Nim before she fell down the balcony.
Awn: What are you talking about?
Kaew: You and Pipat were arguing in the room before Noo Nim fell off the balcony.
Awn: You can’t stand it that I’m about to marry and have a baby with Por, right? So you’re framing me?
Kaew: I’m the one being framed. Awn, what did you and Pipat do to Noo Nim?

Peung: What are you doing? Get out! [hits her]
Awn: Whatever you do, be careful about Por’s child that’s in my belly.
Por: Awn, go home!
Awn: I’m going home because I’m finished with my business. [hands card to Peung] Give this to your friend and maybe it can be a reminder for her that Por is mine!

The lawyer is trying to bail Kaew out, but the police won’t do it because they’re afraid that she’s going to run away again. [That’s the same evil lawyer that caused the misunderstanding between Por and Kaew’s family back then!] But the lawyer said that this is her first offense and that it’s natural for her to be scared and he said that the evidence against her is really weak. The police said that they’re checking the evidence, and that he can’t say anything right now.

Por: Kaew, don’t be scared. The lawyer is speaking to the police and I’m going to help you out. I promise.
Then her mom arrives.
Por: Sawadee krup. Mom, I’m sorry that I took Kaew away. You can insult me in any way, but Kaew didn’t want to run away with me. I made her do it because I didn’t want Kaew to be like this. I did everything to protect her.
Pa Fong: Por, do you remember what you promised to me before?
Por: I promised that I wouldn’t mess with Kaew anymore. But I really can’t let her go! Everything is all my fault! I’m sorry, Mom. I’m sorry.
Pa Fong: It’s not your fault. Everything is all my fault.
Por: Mom…
Kaew: Mom…
Pa Fong: If I was able to separate King’s situation with yours and Kaew's, then the problem wouldn’t be this big. You two would have been able to get married and been happy, and you guys wouldn’t be like this.
Kaew: Mom, it’s not your fault. I was the one who decided everything.
Pa Fong: I don’t want to destroy your feelings anymore, both you and Kong’s. From now on, I won’t get in the way of you guys anymore.
Kaew: Mom, what do you mean?
Jeng: Pa Fong knows about Kong and Pee and she’s letting them see each other.
Pa Fong: But as for Kaew and Por, I probably won’t be able to let you leave your wife and child to come be with Kaew. Por, you understand me right? [so sad!]

Kong: Sak, can you help me with something? But you can’t let anyone else know. Please help dial this number for me. [it’s Pee’s number!] It’s the number of the friend that I told you about. His name is Pee…Peerawit. I just want to know how he is. I know that he’ll never be able to forgive me, but I miss him. I just want to hear his voice, one word would be enough. Please help me, Sak.
Pee: Kong! It’s me! I’m right here.
Kong: Pee! It’s really you!
Pee: Kong, I’m right here. I’m already here.
Kong: I knew it had to be you! If I didn’t use this way, then you would have kept lying to me, right?
Pee: What is this, Kong?
Kong: I don’t know what you said to my mom and family for them to allow you to do this, but I want to order you to get out right now!
Pee: Listen to me, Kong.
Kong: I won’t listen. Get out of my life right now! I don’t need you! Get out! I said to get out! Get out!
Pee: Kong, calm down.
Kong starts to fight Pee.

Pa Fong comes in to stop the fighting.
Kong: Why did everyone do this? Why did everyone have to lie to me? Mom, tell Pee to get out the house. Don’t let Pee come to our house.
Pa Fong: Kong, I know the whole truth. I know who Pee is and I know that you and Pee are something.
Kong: Mom! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
Pa Fong: It’s okay, honey. I’m not mad at you. In the past, I’ve been mad at Kaew and Por, and everybody who made King die, and it made Kaew be like this. From now on, I won’t let you be sad like Kaew anymore.
Kong: Mom!
Pa Fong: Pee is a good person. He’s shown me that he can take care of my son. No matter how you are, I just want my child to be happy with the person that they love, and I’ll be happy. [puts their hands together :) the music sounds like the Reflection song from Mulan]

Kong: Pee, if you have to go do something, you can go. You don’t have to follow me like this.
Pee: You’re making me leave again?
Kong: I just don’t want to burden you to have to take care of a blind person like me.
Pee: But I’m happy to take care of you. Kong, let me take care of you like I promised you before.
Kong: No matter what happens, we’ll never separate.
Pee: Yes. You see, now, that I’m a person who keeps my promise?
Kong: No, I don’t think that you’re a person who keeps his promises. I think that you’re just a stubborn person who won’t go away when I drive you away.
Pee: That’s right. I’m stubborn and I don’t give up easily either. Kong, I talked to my friend Tee from America and he said that there are a lot of good eye doctors there and they can maybe make you see again.
Kong: Really, Pee? I still have the chance to see again?
Pee: Yes, I’ll bring you there to get better.
Kong: Thank you Pee. If I can see again, then I won’t be a burden on anyone else.
Pee: You’re never my burden. I’m happy to bring you anywhere and describe anything to you. Even if you can’t see, I’m happy to be your eyes for you.
Kong: I know already. But if you’re the “eye” (also meaning “maternal grandfather”), who’s going to be the grandmother? Haha! I’m just kidding! Don’t be mad? Where are you?
Pee: I’m here. So about what you asked, you really don’t know who’s the grandmother? [HAHAHAHA!!]
Kong: Crazy!
Pee: Grandma, where are you going? Wait for Grandpa! [Aww that scene was really cuteeee!]

Wedding day…dun dun dun
Por and Awn are getting ready.

Jeng: Jae, do you think that the lawyer can bail out Kaew today?
Jae Thoom: Keep it quiet! Do you want the whole market to know that Kaew is in jail? I don’t know either. If Por didn’t have to marry that “big breasted girl,” then he could be helping Kaew. Today’s the day, huh?
Pee: It’s hard to believe that Por would like P’Putt force him to get married.
Jae Thoom: Because that “big breasted girl” is pregnant!
Pee: What? [ohh yeah Pee knows the truth too!]
Jae Thoom: The other day, Peung told me that the reason Por is willing to marry her is because she’s pregnant. Por, who knows what (which also can mean “position”) he did?
Jeng: Any position can get you pregnant. But she’s good. No matter how many months she’s pregnant, she still has a good body, unlike someone else who’s not even pregnant…
Pee: P’Thoom I have to go do something really quick.

Pee asks for the way to Por’s wedding and runs into Pipat (noo!)
Pipat: Can you dress a little better for a wedding?
Pee: I'm not going tothe wedding.
Pipat: What? Then why did you come?
Pee: It’s good that I ran into you. I have something to talk to you about. Is Awn pregnant with you? I know that Awn didn’t have just Por.
Pipat: What are you saying?
Pee: The reason Por is getting married today is because Awn is pregnant. I’m just wondering whether the child is really Por’s.
Pipat: Who’s child do you think it is? Who’s child do you think it is?
Pee: The child is yours, right?
Pipat: Sorry, Pee. Awn is 2 months pregnant. I have nothing to do with it.
Pee: But either way, Por should know that he’s not the only man is Awn’s life.

Por: Pee, how is Kaew?
Pee: P’Por…
Awn: What’s going on?
Por: I have to speak to Pee.
Awn: But it’s almost time.
Awn’s mom: Yes, or else we’ll lose to time. Let’s go into the ceremony.
Pee: But I really have to speak to Por. [just say it!!!]
Por: But…
Awn’s mom: Por, don’t embarrass me.
Pipat: Everything is starting to be better. Por is about to start a new life. Why do you want to ruin everything over something that’s nothing? If you don’t think about me, think about Por.
Pee: [phone call] What’s going on, P’Thoom? Really? I’ll be right there.

Wedding ceremony.
Putt: I’m happy that you found someone who’s fit for you the best. Thank you Awn for loving my brother. Por is the luckiest guy in the world to have you as a partner.
Pipat: [laughs] This is what they call “Once you’re matched, you’ll never be separated.” I’m happy for you, Por, that you finally get to get married just like you’ve always wanted. The groom’s face is so grumpy! Smile, Por, this is a wedding, not a funeral.
Awn: P’pat! Say stuff that’s more of a blessing.
Pipat: I’m just kidding, Awn. I’m so happy that you got my brother-in-law....as a husband and the father of your child.

The police come in. They’re about to let Kaew go.
Police: From the evidence that we have, it’s not strong enough to prove that she did it. The lawyer has already bailed her, so we have no right to keep her.
Putt: But she’s the one who killed my daughter. We know that she’s the only one who was there that day.
Police: But besides Kaew’s fingerprints, we also found other people’s fingerprints there.
Putt: Whose?
Police: Awn’s and Pipat’s
Pipat: [getting nervous] That’s not surprising! My daughter’s ill and of course I was there to visit her. Awn too.
Police: Well, I didn’t imply anything. We also found Poramin’s fingerprints and yours too, Puttamas. But today we do have to let Kaewkunya go.
Putt: I won’t allow it! She killed my daughter!
Por: What happened?
Police: Puttamas is mad that we let out Kaewkunya because the evidence wasn’t enough.
Por: Let Kaew go? So that means that Kaew isn’t in jail anymore? [he’s so happy]
Awn: Making a face that happy, why don’t you make her your bride?
Por: And would you let me do that? [ohh ouch!]

Kaew is out!
Pipat is taking Putt home.
Putt: If the police can’t take care of you, I’ll take care of you myself, Kaewkunya. [uh oh…crazy bitch on the loose again!]

Kaew sees Kong again.
Kaew: Kong, how are you? How do you eat? Are P’Thoom and Jeng taking care of you?
Kong: Don’t worry, P’Kaew, Pee is taking good care of me.
Kaew: I’m happy for you.
Kong: Thank you, P’Kaew.
They made all of Kaew’s favorite food. They keep talking about Por and Awn’s wedding.
Jeng: They won’t last long. They don’t love each other. I feel so bad for P’Por. The person he’s marrying he doesn’t love, but the person he loves he doesn’t get to marry. [it’s more poetic in Thai]
Kaew: I’ll go get more soup.
Pee: Kong, I’ll be right back.

Pee: Let me help, P’ Kaew. I heard that the reason Por is marrying Awn is because Awn is pregnant.
Kaew: Let’s not talk about it anymore, Pee.
Pee: P’Kaew, when we went to Rayong and after I knew that Pipat was the one who kidnapped you, I went to go see P’Pat and I saw Awn and P’Pat coming out of a room together.
Kaew: So you’re saying that Awn cheated on Por?
Pee: What I’m saying is that Por isn’t the only guy in Awn’s life so then Awn’s child might not be Por’s.
Kaew: Even if Awn did have something with Pipat, Awn’s child could still be Por’s. Pee, thank you, but Por and I are over. Por is about to start a new life, I shouldn’t mess with him anymore.

Kaew gets a phone call from Putt
Kaew: P’Putt what do you want?
Putt: I found out from the police. I’m sorry for misunderstanding you.
Kaew: It’s okay, P’Putt. I was never mad at you.
Putt: I’m looking at my child’s stuff and I found a picture that Noo Nim drew for Mom Kaew. She probably wanted to give it to you as a present. Are you available to come see me today, Kaew? Come get your last "present" from Noo Nim! [damn that’s scary!]

Por: Where’s P’Putt?
Pipat: She’s throwing a tantrum like that, you want her stay around and be embarrassing? She probably took her medicine and is sleeping.
Por: Why aren’t you taking care of her?
Pipat: Por, I have guests I have to take care of here. Oh, or do you want P’Putt to come throw a tantrum so that your wedding will be ruined just like you want?
Por: The person you’re talking about is my sister and your wife!
Pipat: That’s right, my wife! And I can take care of her myself. You should start looking after your wife. Even if she’s not the one you wanted, she still has the title of “Married Wife.” As for the other wife, you can go visit her after the wedding’s over.
Awn: Don’t worry, P’Pat. Por is responsible; he won’t go out finding dirty pickings like other horrible people.
Pipat: But my horrible doings turned out to have a good outcome for some people, right? [wow, Pipat’s dialogue is always pretty clever]
Por: What are you talking about? What horrible doings turned out to be good for other people?
Pipat: Let’s not stress! Let’s take a picture. Take a good picture, this picture might be historic!

Kaew comes to see Putt. Maids are tied up. Putt is hugging the key!
Kaew: P’Putt
Putt: You’re here, Kaew?

Preview:
Por gets some message on his phone.
Putt: I’ll seek revenge for my daughter!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
So much happened in this episode! It felt like it was a lot longer than normal, but that's okay! As for the beginning, you were right, looksy, there was a continuation of the Por-Kaew love scene, which was greatly appreciated! Pong and Aom really did do a great job....that scene did have a lot of mixed emotion like that article said. And like I said in the summary, the song that accompanied it was perfect!

And I'm so glad that Pee and Kong are happy together. Hopefully they'll get an even happier ending tomorrow if Kong gets his eyesight back! I really like that scene of them in the park when they teased each other about being grandpa/grandma. That was really cute!

This whole episode of course, is time for Pipat and Awn to take pleasure into thinking that they're gonna get away with everything. I think throughout this lakorn, Pipat's dialogue is so evil and makes you really want to slap him but it is done in a really clever and subtle way that makes it fun. Everything he says always has this double/triple meaning. When he said to Por, "this is a wedding not a funeral" I was thinking, "well just wait...it's gonna be yours soon" I can't wait for them to get what's coming to them since crazy Putt is back with a vengence again! I wonder what text Por is gonna get in the next episode!

Oh yeah, although I'm not complaining, but where's Nuthi in all this? He didn't come to see Kaew in jail?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Gahhhh!! Thank you so much for the translations once again, whiterose. I have yet to see ep29, but i will tonight and i'm already anticipating for the finale!!

I had so much fun chatting with looksy yesterday, remember to join us on our finale viewing party! Hopefully we can view it at 8:30PM so i can make it. :p

Linda

sarNie Egg
hahaha whiterose.. i didn't even notice nuthi not being in this.. i'm glad.. i almost forgot all about him.. but he annoys the crap out of me

OMG! THE CUTEST SCENE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! with Pee and Kong ... when Pee runs in front of Kong... toooooooooooooooo darn cute!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo anxious for the truth to come out... who's gonna press the teddy bear's paw? I'm sooo ready for that to be played lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
Oh and Fluke did had the CUTEST and SWEETEST scene ever..LOL..I kept smiling like a fool. Looked like their lips almost touched..ahahaha..too cute.