Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
It's lucky for Bor that Awn had not really had a baby with him even they slept together before.

hope it will be a happy ending.I like Kaew very much,she is a strong and compassionate girl.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Well... that's still a question. Did Bor and Awn sleep together that one time? Was it supposed to be ambiguous or am i just slow. >< I mean, lakorns usually have these kind of instances between the pra`ek and nang`rai.. :unsure:

I keep on forgetting that Oh said the ending will be good!........ What exactly is good? :blink:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanna say I am in love with Pong! He does his role so well in this lakorn! He does need to stop teasing us with him walking around shirtless so much.

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Pong better not die, or I'm flying to Thailand to make them reshoot a new ending.

I don't think most of P'Boy's lakorn that he directs he makes the main character die, unless it's justified.

I still want Awn and Pat get what they deserve for creating so much drama.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Well well, what a ridiculously SMART excuse for some hot bod eyecandy from Pong?? Did you see his reaction?? HAHA. Thank you Kaew, for your strong hands. First, the buttons. Now, the whole shirt. *epic* Actually, it wasn't even the whole shirt. That was a little accident some water and soap could've taken care of
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. He actually could have just worn it with a little stain. It was so bluntly obvious that Khun Boy was creating a little excuse to show off Pong’s bod. I wonder if Pong feels a little silly and embarrassed at taking off his shirt so much in this lakorn? But hey, I'm not complaining now. I love Pong either way b/c he looks great in and out of clothes.

I think what really had me crying this episode was when Bor untied Kaew and was able to let her go; she stayed and, for once, was able to be honest with herself. She's always talking about her family, but for once, she's able to admit it that it was her who couldn't keep strong. Just thinking about the last ten minutes of this episode gets me very teary-eyed.
OMGosh songielove, I got teary eyed, too. Definitely this last scene was very powerful, moving, bittersweet, and beautifully acted. For once, our Kaew was able to honest with herself that she really couldn’t be strong in denying her feelings for Bor.

And is it just me thinking way too much into it songielove, but I notice that every time when Kaew reaches out to Bor, weather it’s to touch his face in the tent, in the hospital to comfort him, to feed him while they were in that tent, or yesterday’s ep. 28 when she held his hand, I can’t help but notice a look of surprise on Bor’s face when she does so. It’s as if he, himself can’t believe that she would let her guard down to show him how she truly feels.

^Well... that's still a question. Did Bor and Awn sleep together that one time? Was it supposed to be ambiguous or am i just slow. >< I mean, lakorns usually have these kind of instances between the pra`ek and nang`rai.. :unsure:
I thought he did. Back then we didn’t have whiterose translate the dialogue for us and I got my Thai friend to summarize the lakorn for me. I didn’t think at the time to ask her if Bor actually slept with Awn in ep 17. I just assumed they did b/c when Awn was kissing him in his drunken state, I remembered Bor kissed her back thinking it was Kaew b/c he kept on saying that he loved Kaew and Awn got mad so she took advantage of him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
So who here hates Nuithi? Raise your hand! Guys you got to check this link out. It’s like a place to rant about Nuithi. Someone blogged that at Pantip Forum that there was this thread about how much people hate Nuithi from PNGRT and it’s hilarious to read all the comments

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2009/12/11/nuthi-we-hate-you/

They were saying that this was Peck Pream’s, the guy who plays Nuithi, big break or something like that but now b/c so many people are annoyed by his character, who knows if it was a good career move. Poor guy. For me I was so irritated by him b/c he made it that much harder for our Bor and Kaew to get together and the fact that he was so possessive of Kaew when he had no right to be. Now I kinda feel bad for the actor, but I still am irritated at Nuithi the character. Hopefully, people will be able to distinguish b/t the actor and the character.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well it's interesting when I read the posts. You guys keep it up. I've stopped watching since episode 12 or something. Too many characters annoy me so I'm just waiting for when it's dubbed in Khmer and buy the DVD. This way I can skip all the annoying people and just watch and re-watch the sweet and topless(Pong) parts. Also, it drives me crazy to be into something and have to wait. These days, when I watch something, I like to watch it to the end.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.exact.co.th/news/news307.html

Did you notice the designs on their T shirt,so lovely!
"Bor and Kaew" virus should have one each person,but how can we get it?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I notice that every time when Kaew reaches out to Bor, weather it’s to touch his face in the tent, in the hospital to comfort him, to feed him while they were in that tent, or yesterday’s ep. 28 when she held his hand, I can’t help but notice a look of surprise on Bor’s face when she does so. It’s as if he, himself can’t believe that she would let her guard down to show him how she truly feels.
Yes yes!! I mean.. we were almost squirming the first time we saw the preview for the tent scene. O__O If we could be that surprised, imagine the heartbeats per second for Bor.xD I just melt because it's her way of showing her feelings, rather than saying it directly.

I just assumed they did b/c when Awn was kissing him in his drunken state, I remembered Bor kissed her back thinking it was Kaew b/c he kept on saying that he loved Kaew and Awn got mad so she took advantage of him.
I really thought it could've been a trick played by Awn. I'm going to leave this one for our imaginations since i don't know if they'll bring that back up.

Hopefully, people will be able to distinguish b/t the actor and the character.
Oh my goodness, that's horrible! Let's think of it this way: For people to be so passionate about hating Nuithi, it must mean that he is doing a darn excellent job at playing this role! :lol: Really though, i hope people will learn how to distinguish between the actor and character and support him in his next role. =]

SokLaHote, you're missing out on a lot! There are bound to be annoying characters in each lakorn (i mean, did you see what looksy posted above about Nuithi? >.< haha), but i think the love of Bor + Kaew (and Piwit + Kong for others) is too strong for me to leave PNGRT. I know you'll enjoy it when you get to see the whole thing...............

............ we're just praying to the lakorn gods every day and every night for a positive ending!!! :blush:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Songielove, I got your answer. Yes, Bor and Awn did sleep together that day he was drunk. In his drunken state he let it out to Awn that he loves Kaew and begged Kaew not to leave him. Furious after learning the truth, Awn says to herself that she isn't going to lose to a person like Kaew and thus, she takes advantage of Bor and did the deed.

Kudaranai, who is subbing this lakorn just finished subbing ep 17 the birthday beach episode. She is so fast. It looks like she is subbing one episode a day. I just finished rewatching it. Here's the link to the birthday lunch on the beach.

credit, Kudalakorn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5gAGXEv6pc

OMGosh guys! Those of you like me who understand minimal Thai should really go back and rewatch the episodes subbed in English. Before I just had my friend give me summaries but now rewatching it with the subs is just so awesome. Every word that is exchanged between Bor and Kaew has so much meaning b/c of their shared past. It's so bittersweet and nostalgic. That walk on the beach is so heart breaking. No wonder Bor was so depressed that he drank to drown out his problems. It makes me love and empathize more for Bor and Kaew and the situation they are in. This lakorn is just so beautiful and heart wrenching. I'm falling in love with this lakorn all over again and Bor better not die or I just might buy a ticket to Thailand along with Joy2cu to give Khun Boy a piece of my mind for breaking my heart. Tomorrow I'm going to have a marathon and rewatch the episodes that are now subbed.

looksy

sarNie Adult

Thank you for sharing the link with us lucy1029. Yes, I want one, too. How about the rest of you girls in the Bor and Kaew fanclub? Luckily, my friend is in Thailand right now. I told her to pick me up anything PNGRT related. So I'm excited to see what she'll bring back for me. LOL

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Thank you for confirming, looksy. I'd figure out what she said already, but i wasn't sure if it actually happened since a lot of the times in lakorns, the nang`rai would lie about it. ><

^Gahh! That's so cute!! A Bor+Kaew / Pong+Aom shirt. <3333 Who wouldn't want one? t_t

I'm going to have a marathon once the last two episodes end. :p

//EDIT.

EPISODE 29

Cr: songielove, exact

EPISODE 30 (last episode)

Cr: songielove, exact

My head's going to explode if Bor dies at the end. &#?@%!& >___________<!!!
BUT BUt But... I just want to remind myself that rarely in lakorns do the pra`ek die from a bullet. Hehhh.. *continues praying* t_t

looksy

sarNie Adult
OMGoodness, look how they are holding hands through the jail ceil and the way she is looking at him after he got shot. It's so loving. Songie, I'm getting heart palputations. What if, what if...............what if he's going to.........? Please lakorn gods, please be kind with our hearts. We love Bor and Kaew so much, please let them pass through this unscathed...........Please, let them continue to live, and love, and have many more kisses, many more cute conversations in third person, have a child named BorKaew................amen!

giakiem

sarNie Egg
thanks everyone for your thoughts,links and pictures !! I don't think they're going to let Por die . Just get him being shot by Putt so she's going to get the feeling that she hurt her own blood . Anyone has anymore news, interview, fun behind the scene ? I'm dying here, waiting for Monday to come . That T-Shirt is so cute, our fan-club should have those too . ..heheheh ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Girls, PLEASE READ

So we have 4 more days until the Finale and we really do need to give Bor and Kaew a proper send off

I know that I’m obsessed with this lakorn and you guys probably think I’m crazy but I do feel we need to build a little excitement in anticipation for the final episode on Tuesday. So I was thinking on what we can do and since we have referred our love for Bor and Kaew as a virus, we’re going to treat it like that.

Our plan of Attack

1. First, we need to flood Sarnworld with this news that our beloved lakorn is ending, In the forum homepage, there is a STATUS UPDATE section where people give random shout outs. If everyone could just shout out something about Bor and Kaew, Pong and Aom, PNGRT, or anything that shows how excited we are abut the finale coming up. That way it will grab other sarnworld member’s attention. It would be nice if this section was filled by us with our shout outs related to PNGRT.

2. Songielove and I are crazy enough to do a live viewing of the finale on Tuesday but I know with jobs and all, that’s probably not possible for everyone. If you guys want, we can establish a time that is cconvenient for everyone so we can watch it together at the same time later that day on Dec.22 and we can chat via IM (songielove’s wonderful idea) as we watch.

The live broadcast is
5:30 Pacific time
6:30 Mountain time
7:30 Central time
8:30 Eastern time
9:30 Atlantic time

So do the majority of us want to do a live broadcast or establish a different viewing time? Let us know what you think?

3. Tomorrow, let’s start talking about what we want to see in the finale. No matter how random or far out, let’s just start talking about it to build excitement. Post as often as you can on this thread about Bor, Kaew, Kong, Pe, Putt, Pipat, Awn, Pueng, and the rest of the cast. What you what to see happen to each character, how will Putt repent, how will Awn and Pipat get their karma, how do you envision Bor and Kaew will end up together, will there be a wedding, will Nuithi get slapped, you get the picture right?

4. Because we’ll have bad PNGRT withdrawals, after the finale let's continue posting where we discuss everything about the finale and kinda end the week by reminiscing about the lakorn and posting here about:
Favorite Episodes
Memorable Scenes
Romantic/Sexy Moments
Favorite Quotes/Lines
Funny Parts
Heart Breaking Moments

Of course we are open to any other suggestions you might have on how we can celebrate in anticipation for the finale and I hope everyone can get involved as much as possible.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
heyy girls!! i didn't think there'd be this much dialogue going on since thursday, but im glad there is! haha love it!
About whether Awn and Por that one night, I remember on the summary the exact website for that episode, it said that because Awn knew that Por was extremely drunk, she made it look like that they did something that night. But from the episode, it made it look like Por just thought it was Kaew and did do something with Awn. So I'm not sure, but even if they did or didn't, Por thinks that they did when they woke up.

What website do you guys use to watch it live?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Wait-- I'm so confused! The finale would be on Tuesday morning right??xD I noticed you mentioned Tuesday and then Wednesday..xD But yessss!! I'm so excited! The last time i watched it, it was through here, but you can watch it elsewhere too. It's actually much easier to access Thai channels (i usually watch Korean tv shows and it's really annoying to access and the traffic is heavy). If you have a live streaming program like tvants, you can also look up Ch.5 on there too. =] There are plenty of accessing routes for Ch.5 and it isn't as hard. I just hope the connection is excellent like the last time i was watching it. I'm going to be so sad if there's too much traffic and the connection skips. >.< And i'm comfortable with using MSN for IMing; let me know what you all would prefer.

If we don't watch it live, we can definitely watch the finale together after it's been uploaded. That way, there's bound to be no issues with connection. :p

I didn't know there was a shoutout thread... will do, will do! ^-^

Thank you looksy!

P.S.
If you're on other sites that talk about PNGRT, invite everyone!!

//EDIT.
I'm back. >___<
I don't know how the shoutout thing works, so i'm just going to update my status and you all can do the same too!!
Mine says:
Join the PNGRT FINALE PARTY (with Aom/Pong/Oh/Fluke), DEC.22!! http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/36831-proong-nee-gor-ruk-tue-exact/page__st__700 :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks songilove for correcting me. Yes, the finale is on Tuesday, Dec. 22. Now that I think about it, it actually might be better if we watched it together at a designated time after it is uploaded b/c first of all, some of us, me included, don't actually uderstand Thai fluently (we usually wait for whitrose to translate the dialogue) two, there is the issue with the bad connection and live streaminng. So what do you girls think? Maybe we just might have to establish an evening viewing time on Tuesday that all of us that wants to, can watch togehter while we IM.

Edit////
I also updated my Status, mine now reads:
PNGRT Finale Dec.22 So Excited, Come and Catch the Bor+Kaew Virus, Pong and Aom, Oh and Fluke Rule!

Please everyone, if you can update your status and show some love for PNGRT in it's final days.

giakiem

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry , I have to work on those days . I want to join you guys soooooooooooooo bad . Why, why do I have to work ? Should I just call in sick ? :) hehehheheh It's so tempting !!!!