lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
This is wat will happen to his sister at the end..she can either:

1) End up in the insane institute.
2) Die...

That's how most thai drama is..Anyways, I'm soo pissed off at
this week ep..Everytime she gets hit and abuse by his gf and sis
she just wouldn't fight back..if I was her and she killed my sis
I would slap and throw hard ass punches at her..freking stupid..but I guess that's how they wrote her character..weak and stupid.
how can she deal with two crazy women? His GF nearly drowned her,and if she fight back rushly,maybe his sister will shoot her like what she did to King. so horrible! I think the best way for protect herself, she should be escape, the people around Bor is all crazy!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
what days does this usually air? Mon-Thursday? I didn't see any uploads today.

does any has the spoiler for the up coming week? i am dying to see what happens next. I feel sad for both Bor and Kaew. They both love each other but can't be together. That guy Nu, her pretending boyfriend is getting on my nerve. She obviously doesn't like him, but he uses this situation to get close to her. what an ass!

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
wow Nuthi is really getting on my nerves!!! And now he's siding with Pipat!! That hospital scene was really sad, Por was willing to admit that Nuthi was with Kaew in order to have her continue to work with him. But it's cute that Peung is starting to like Tawun :)

looksy

sarNie Adult
wow Nuthi is really getting on my nerves!!! And now he's siding with Pipat!! That hospital scene was really sad, Por was willing to admit that Nuthi was with Kaew in order to have her continue to work with him. But it's cute that Peung is starting to like Tawun :)
I totally agree with everything that you just said. The scene in the hospital was tatally heart wrenching for Bor, Kaew, and Peung. The only ones who were happy with the situation was that irritating Nuthi and Awn. Of course, I feel really really bad for Bor and Kaew. You know that it killed Bor to admit that Nuthi was Kaew's boyfriend. And of course, poor Kaew had to go along with it knowing that she would hurt her friend and Bor. Wow, this lakorn continues to surprise me. I kinda figured that Awn and Bor's sister would gang up on Kaew but did not expect Nuthi to side with Pipat and Awn to join forces with Pipat. When Peung hugged Tawun in the hospital, I was thinking, "hey" he's a sweet guy and maybe Peung should look his way and at the end it was so cute that she was starting to like him. If I were Peung, I wouldn't take Nuthi if one day he figured out that Peung was really the girl for him. He totally does not deserve her. I can't until next week to see what else unfolds. The preview looks really good and we finally see the helicopter scene. I hope it will be really be romantic b/c after all it was a dream of Bor to take Kaew out in a helicopter.

I really love this lakorn.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I started to lose interest with this one after I started watching Andrew and Rita's new lakorn. I'm still gonna follow through on watching all the episodes though. I love tear jerkers.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I started to lose interest with this one after I started watching Andrew and Rita's new lakorn. I'm still gonna follow through on watching all the episodes though. I love tear jerkers.
Thought I was going to be ok watching the rest of the lakorn but being off my meds, my mood and temper is unstable. All I have to say is, ANNOYING GIRLFRIEND, ANNOYING, ANNOYING. There's just too many ANNOYING antagonists in this lakorn for me to handle right now. I feel bad for Peung and that ANNOYING Nuthi does not deserve her one bit. I hope she doesn't end up with him at the end. I would not put up with such an ANNOYING person like On especially after her reactions when Keaw was drowning. She didn't want the guy to save her. How cruel of a person. Bor's sister and girlfriend deserve one another. They both physco. My ideal ending would be that womanizer Pipat got On in bed cuz he just couldn't resist a walking, breathing woman and is found by the wife. She kills them both and goes insane or dies. OR some man finds Pipat in bed with their wife and kills him. Sorry about my ranting, I feel better now.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Here's the lated behind the scenes footage, credit SpicyForumNet on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca9-4Pfz75k

Looks like Awn's plan for Kaew backfires big time, gotta love it

looksy

sarNie Adult
Here's the latest behind the scenes footage, credit SpicyForumNet on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca9-4Pfz75k

looksy

sarNie Adult
Here's the latest behind the scenes footage, credit SpicyForumNet on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca9-4Pfz75k

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thought I was going to be ok watching the rest of the lakorn but being off my meds, my mood and temper is unstable. All I have to say is, ANNOYING GIRLFRIEND, ANNOYING, ANNOYING. There's just too many ANNOYING antagonists in this lakorn for me to handle right now. I feel bad for Peung and that ANNOYING Nuthi does not deserve her one bit. I hope she doesn't end up with him at the end. I would not put up with such an ANNOYING person like On especially after her reactions when Keaw was drowning. She didn't want the guy to save her. How cruel of a person. Bor's sister and girlfriend deserve one another. They both physco. My ideal ending would be that womanizer Pipat got On in bed cuz he just couldn't resist a walking, breathing woman and is found by the wife. She kills them both and goes insane or dies. OR some man finds Pipat in bed with their wife and kills him. Sorry about my ranting, I feel better now.
wow, i like the way u think! LOL

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
My ideal ending would be that womanizer Pipat got On in bed cuz he just couldn't resist a walking, breathing woman and is found by the wife.
From the looks of the BTS that looksy posted (thanks dearie^^), half of your wishes came true.xD

I'm really anticipating for the episodes this week and crossing fingers for Kaew!! Phipat is so scaryyyy!
Aom and Pong are officially my favorite couple. I can't get enough of their chemistry.<33

looksy

sarNie Adult
Aom and Pong are officially my favorite couple. I can't get enough of their chemistry.<33
They are my favorite couple, too. I'm lovin Aom with Pong just as much, maybe even more than Bee with Pong. I love their onscreen chemistry and I love how their acting compliments the other. I also love the way they look together. Pong is handsome and she's lovely and it's so cute that he is taller than her. I think someone here mentioned that him being taller than her seems as if he can protect her and indeed he does, always making sure that Awn and his sister doesn't hurt her and the way he blocks Pipat when he is near her. I love it when Pong is talking to Aom, how he always has to look down to make eye contact and then when he pulls her close her head meets his chest perfectly, love it. I blush just seeing them together. This lakorn isn't over yet and I already want to see them to pair up again.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Awww...I'm disappointed that there weren't any sweet scenes of them in the helicopter. The article had said that they used a lot of money to hire a helicopter to actually take Aom and Pong up in the air, so they shoulda used more scenes in the helicopter! :( But I did love their dinner and walk on the beach. It's so sweet how he would do all of this for her on his own birthday. And Por finally admitted that he still loved her. When he said "I like anything that the person I love likes" it was sooo touching! I was totally bawling during their talk on the beach... it was both heartbreaking but sweet how they imagined what their life would be like if stupid Pipat wasn't in their life.

P.S. Nuthi is still annoying the crap outta me. He needs to stay out of things he doesn't know or understand!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the preview showing Pipat will rape Awn. And now Awn took advantage of Pong, since he is so drunk to know what really happened, thinking he slept with Awn now. I remember reading a spoiler saying Awn will tell Pong's she is pregnant with him to make him marry her. But if she is really pregnant, I think it is not his baby. It is actually Pipat's. This lakorn is gettin really complicated. All the characters are too complicated.

I getting to really hate Nuthi. He is so immature and selfish. He doesn't get the hint that Kaew doesn't like him and he is still persisting and now on the same team with Pipat and Awn to set Pong and kaew apart.

Someone has to die in this lakorn in order for Pong and Kaew to be together: Kaew's mother, Pipat, Pong's sister or his stupid girlfriend.

7malisa

sarNie Egg
They are my favorite couple, too. I'm lovin Aom with Pong just as much, maybe even more than Bee with Pong. I love their onscreen chemistry and I love how their acting compliments the other. I also love the way they look together. Pong is handsome and she's lovely and it's so cute that he is taller than her. I think someone here mentioned that him being taller than her seems as if he can protect her and indeed he does, always making sure that Awn and his sister doesn't hurt her and the way he blocks Pipat when he is near her. I love it when Pong is talking to Aom, how he always has to look down to make eye contact and then when he pulls her close her head meets his chest perfectly, love it. I blush just seeing them together. This lakorn isn't over yet and I already want to see them to pair up again.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awww...I'm disappointed that there weren't any sweet scenes of them in the helicopter. The article had said that they used a lot of money to hire a helicopter to actually take Aom and Pong up in the air, so they shoulda used more scenes in the helicopter! :( But I did love their dinner and walk on the beach. It's so sweet how he would do all of this for her on his own birthday. And Por finally admitted that he still loved her. When he said "I like anything that the person I love likes" it was sooo touching! I was totally bawling during their talk on the beach... it was both heartbreaking but sweet how they imagined what their life would be like if stupid Pipat wasn't in their life.

P.S. Nuthi is still annoying the crap outta me. He needs to stay out of things he doesn't know or understand!

Yeah, they probably spent a lot of money getting the aerial shots of them taking off and then the return ride with the sunset. You have to admit the scene was breathtaking. How the car approached the helicopter, the looks on their faces, the beautiful background music, and she was wisked away and for a moment it seemed that no one existed execpt for them. Like you said the dinner and stroll on the beach was so, so sweet. I loved the way they looked at each other, so much love but a love they can not openly express and have to restrain and I too was so touched by their conversation of what could have been. It was so emotional and heartwrenching. Pong and Aom acted this scene flawlessly.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Someone has to die in this lakorn in order for Pong and Kaew to be together: Kaew's mother, Pipat, Pong's sister or his stupid girlfriend.
LOL, you just might be right about that. I think that one of the biggest obstacle for Kaew and Bor and for Kong and Piwit is the mom. It seems the kids are trying to move on but the mom can't let go of the past and constantly reminds them of it. Totally undersandable but there must be a point when we all must let go in order to live a meaningful life. If the mom does die, I think it would be b/c of her uncurable illness.

For me the perfect ending would be:
-Awn is pregnant but it's Pipat's baby and Pipat being the manwhore that he is accepts no responsibility
-Pipat gets shot in the nuts by Bor's sister and is impotent in that department, of course this drives him crazy b/c he feels less of a man
-Bor's sister sees the light and seeks forgiveness from Kaew's family
-Kaew's mom is free from her anger and allows her children to follow their hearts
-Piwit and Kong end up together, Pueng and Tunwa are really good friends, Nuithi tries to woo Pueng but she rejects him
-Bor begs Kaew for forgiveness(b/c of the r-scene from the spoiler), he goes after her but she runs from him and her feelings, he stops bothering her b/c he's come to a realization that maybe although she will be the only person he will ever love, just maybe they weren't destined to be be togehter. At the end, it's Kaew who realizes that she can't live without him. She had let the love of her life walk out of her life and she's not going to make the same mistake this time around b/c she is free to love him openly now so it is Kaew that goes after Bor and of course he accepts her with open arms (sometimes I want to see the n'ek go after the p'ek. Also, I think it would be fitting for this lakorn b/c she broke it off with him the first time around, it would be nice for Bor to see that she loves and wants him just as much as he loves and wants her.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha i love your "perfect ending"

yay! the previews for the rest of the week are up on the exact website! it looks like on thursday, there is going to be the classic "car runs out of gas" situation so por and kaew have to spend the night on an island together! hopefully lots of sweet scenes to come! :)

you can see the previews at exact.co.th in the dropdown menu in the "today's program" box, you can choose Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, etc and the green link is the preview button.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
^Thanks for that!!~~ I really can't wait for Thursday to come... even though i have a final paper due. ><
I really can't stand Nuthi anymore. He.frustrates.me. @_@

Ep17 was really bittersweet. I loved the subtle interactions between Bor and Kaew and the way they look at each other.

I seriously love Pong's acting! He's one of my most favorite actors, but I admit, i always thought he wasn't the strongest actor~~ that's only because we don't see much variety in the roles that he takes on. Yet, he's always been so good at these kinds of roles.^^ HOWEVER, i think he significantly shines in this lakorn because the character, Bor, is such an emotional, deep guy. Instead of the naturally cold-hearted character that Pong usually plays in his other pieces of work, Bor is really a sweet, loving, and charismatic man to begin with. I definitely think Bor gives Pong the chance to step it up a notch and show us his true potential as a well-rounded actor. I love watching him play an emotional role. Bor forces himself to become that cold-hearted person, whereas in Pong's past character roles, it's usually a natural act embedded within that character. Besides the Pong and Aom pair, i think the other reason why i'm hooked to this lakorn is Bor. I love seeing him frustrated and weak to his knees at the same time. Superb acting by Pong!

I couldn't help but notice their size difference during the "force kiss" scene in Bor's office. I felt sad for the both of them (Bor for allowing himself to go that far again and Kaew for having to go through Bor's actions), but i love it that she's so tiny compared to him. He totally engulfs her with his macho body!!xD