Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

looksy

sarNie Adult
So I just finished watching episode 9. We get several sweet moments between Aom and Pong. I don't know which is sweeter, the actual scenes between Aom and Pong or the ones of Pong thinking of Aom when she isn't looking or isn't there. I do love the classic she trips and he catches her in his arms moment and then it was so endearing when he was standing there watching her towel dry her hair. So full of love. Sigh.... It was funny when the phone rings and it starts playing their song and it turns out to be Pong's phone. I thought for sure that Aom was going to get mad at him like she did when she thought he left the flowers on her desk but she didn't, she just smiled. Today Pong got busted. His girlfriend knows now that he has a past with Aom. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I ended up reading the spoiler..well that just ruins everything -_-

I feel bad for Kong and Pee, then there's Noo Nim's death..wow..this lakorn seems to be pretty twisted..

destiny411

Idyllic
ahh...episode 10 :rolleyes: ! he was so jealous of her at the end of the episode. i held my breath watching that scene. ;) he's such a great actorrr <3 fits this role

cant wait for tommorows episode. i think theres suppose to be a R-SCENE.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DAMN, today's episode was all about Pong's Jealousy! hahaha i love it. AHHH! tomorrow's episode is the attempt rape scene or maybe the day after tomorrow. LOL i hope it's an R-scene instead of attempt. lol I feel so bad for Peemai! I hope she understands Aom. Nu is soo cute~!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Gosh…so much drama in the beginning. I know I’m late on this lakorn, but I just feel really really bad for them.

And I hope to see an r scene, not an attempt. Hehe

The guy song is my favorite song atm.

looksy

sarNie Adult
DAMN, today's episode was all about Pong's Jealousy! hahaha i love it.
I know what you mean. Did you see the look on his face when Nu said that she was his gf? And man I thought he was gonna lose control and act on his emotions when he had her pinned against the wall like that. The way he looked at her. He just wanted her so bad. Love it.

I can't believe James is going for Aom like that. What makes him think that she wants anything to do with him. She loved Pong so much but ended her relationship with him b/c of the incident and Pong was innocent. James is the the cause of the incident so what makes him think that she could be interested in him. Horny selfish jerk, LOL

AHHH! tomorrow's episode is the attempt rape scene or maybe the day after tomorrow.
I'm actully surprised it's coming so soon. It's not following the timeline of the spoilers that were posted, but that's cool b/c I didn't like what I read from the spoilers. This is working out better for me. Whiterose did say when she posted the spoilers that she noticed that the actual broadcast sometimes stray from them. So I have my fingers crossed that some of the things that were posted on the spoilers won't actually happen.

lol I feel so bad for Peemai! I hope she understands Aom.
Me too. I hope she doesn't turn on Aom that would suck.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm just glad he came to his senses. I'm not a fan of r scenes. I prefer willing scenes. But I do have to admit that Aom and Pong executed that scene well. It was totally beliveable. He was so angry.

Man Nuithi singing their song to Aom, you knew that was gonna be the thing that drives him over the edge. And Nuithi, he just can't take a hint can he.

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. How ackward for them now after what happened.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
wow,James'role is such a bastard, he even want to allure aom using his daughter as a excuse.I can't stand him..
I have not finished episode 11, hope Peemai will not hate aom.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! What a great attempt! LOL!

I was hoping for an r scene, but that attempt was AWESOME! Waaaaaay better than most r scenes. haha! It looked so real. I think this is the first time the p'ek takes off his shirt, showing his bare skin. I'm glad they made her wore a dress too cause it made the scene extra SMOKEY!! And he was literally on top of her, not to side or legs hanging on the edge of the bed. ON TOP!!! I mean, legs spread wide open and she in between. kekekeke...(what I don't get in many, most of the r scenes is how could the n'ek not kick p'ek off when p'ek's not even on top of her, he's like all the way to the side)

I 100% agree. Great execution!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
hahahhaa.. this lakorn got so many details...he needs to dump his stupid pathetic gf.. Everybody knows he still love his ex.

looksy

sarNie Adult
What did he say?
I'm not fluent in Thai, but from my understanding it was something like, "you think I want to touch you that badly, a woman like you, I don't even want to waste my time with you" pretty mean huh But of course I think he said it to save face b/c before the attempt he said that six years ago he had wanted to do something with her but did not get a chance to so this time around he was going to get it done. So now that he didn't get the job done, he of course doesn't want to seem weak in front of her. I'm sure in that confused brain of his he feels really bad for her or he wouldn't have stopped because we all know he wants her really bad.

I can't wait for Monday's ep. It looks like the drama is just starting people because Pong's crazy sister is going to get out of jail. And I'm officailly annoyed by Nuithi. My goodness, he's all in Aom's business. But Aom let it slip that Pueng likes him so if he stops bothering Aom, I'll forgive him LOL

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I can't understand the role of pong here. what you want from aom? if you still love her, pls break up with your current GF..you have not any right to be Jealousy,and all of Jealousy,so boring!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
poor aom, she will confront with another crazy person(pong's sister) in the following episodes, all situations became more complicated,sigh! Fortunately maybe pong can console her,hope he will not be Jealousy again.

next week's trailer

http://www.exact.co.th/