Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Yes I do agree Pong's acting has truly improved I am really impressed with his range of emotions and how he conveys everything. I like it when he is a bit mean :blush:

I am sooooo in LOVE with Oh and Fluke couple :lol: I was watching ep. 7. What did they say to each other by the elevator. I saw some flash backs to the sis and her being shot. Did Fluke tell Oh that his brother killed his sister??? Oh looked so devasted when Fluke left. Normally the side couple I tend to ignore but not in this lakorn. They rock :lol:

Is anyone going to be subbing this lakorn???? PLEASE someone take pity and sub this :(

ngongim

sarNie Egg
So episode 7 does not disapppoint. I loved it that Pong demands Aom to give him her cell number and as he was putting it into his phone I was smiling b/c I knew he would hear her rongtone. Then the look on his face when he heard it was priceless. And poor Aom, scrambling to dig it out of her purse. I knew that she just wanted to die from losing face. The scene was well done by the two. Of course Pong's sitting at the desk and starting to cry was so emotional. Poor Pong, the ringtone, the flowers, they're like knives at his heart.

I love it that they are incorperating the themesong into the storyline. First catching Pong and Aom's attention at the mall through the mall tv. Then as a mood killer for Pong when he was about to do the deed with Mod and now hearing it as her ringtone.

Love this lakorn. I'm excited to see tomorrow's episode. Pong's niece is so cute.

I agree that too that they incoporate the song into the storyline. Haven't seen the episode yet, but I just waiting until the very moment it is posted on youtube. I can't wait.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I agree that too that they incoporate the song into the storyline. Haven't seen the episode yet, but I just waiting until the very moment it is posted on youtube. I can't wait.

I find that the fastest uploader on youtube for this drama is Thinkjaden channel. He/she usually uploads the latest episodes by around 11:00 the day it's supposed to air. Well 11:00 AM Pacific time. I live in California.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I do hope Aom slaps him once or twice for being so mean to her. Pong better enjoy torturing Aom for now b/c we all know that the more he hurts her, the more begging he's going to have to do to win her back. I know this is so typical for a Thai drama, but I still love it for some reason. It's just an escape from reality I guess, that's all and nothing more.

haha, aom did slap him in episode 7th..

It's lucky Aom as nang'ek, her acting is great and so natural, and meanwhihe I also noticed that Pong's acting is improved this time, a cute couple, I can't waite to see what happened in next episode when they are shopping suddenly Mod appeard,haha

looksy

sarNie Adult
haha, aom did slap him in episode 7th..

It's lucky Aom as nang'ek, her acting is great and so natural, and meanwhihe I also noticed that Pong's acting is improved this time, a cute couple, I can't waite to see what happened in next episode when they are shopping suddenly Mod appeard,haha
Yes definately, Pong's acting has reached another level. I am so impressed with his abilty to convey all the hurt in his emotional scenes with Aom. I mean the man was shaking for goodness sake in that scene after he heard the ringtone and she left. Pong's character was in so much pain and you could feel it throgh Pong's acting. I think alot of it has to do with his eyes. And Aom, like you said she is the veteran actress here so she has already reached her peak as an actress. Pong is blowing me away with these emotional scenes. I didn't know he had it in him to dig so deep from inside and convey all of these ranges of emotions. Love it, makes the drama that much more meaninful. From the teaser, I thought he was just going to be a meany, but I see now that he is a meany with alot of hurt and heart.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Amazingly enough, in thailand this lakorn only received a 3 rating. I can't believe it. It's so weorylll made with a unique storyline. And like you said the acting is superb. I love this lakorn.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Amazingly enough, in thailand this lakorn only received a 3 rating. I can't believe it. It's so weorylll made with a unique storyline. And like you said the acting is superb. I love this lakorn.
It's normal started ratings for CH5, and I also think that Thai Audience do not very care about the ratings,maybe such datas just for some use of TV productions and Medias.

looksy

sarNie Adult
It's normal started ratings for CH5, and I also think that Thai Audience do not very care about the ratings,maybe such datas just for some use of TV productions and Medias.
Yes, you're right about that. Channel five lakorns are usually 3rd to channel 7 and channel 3 in ratings. And most people don't worry about ratings. They just watch what appeals to them. Like I know that some people here at Sarnworld love Jam Luey Gammathep but the finale only got a rating of 4.

The last time I checked by the 3rd day of airing, PNGRT moved up to a 4 and hopefully it will pick up some steam now that Pong and Aom's character have reunited. Oh well, it's a really good lakorn. Too bad for those who don't discover it. I find it totally addictive. It's actually the only one I'm following as it airs. Other lakorns I can actually restrain myself and wait until it finishes airing so I can watch the whole series in one week and not have to wait like this. I can't wait to watch today's episode.

I've watched episode 1 of this one and maybe 2, too. I forget. Still deciding whether to continue watching it, since I dislike nang'ek getting slapped around. I love the cast though.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with this lakorn right now.. GAHH! Mod's annoying.. lol i want Pong to say "You're just my GIRLFRIEND! NOT MY WIFE!" jk. Hahhaha i'll be mad too if my bf did that to me :) Can't wait til MONDAY! NOOOOO!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
okies i finally got to watch this lakorn... i gotta say am getting hook on this. both of them protray their feeling very good at the moments... u can see thru their eyes that they both feel hurt and seeing each other again was like an emotional roller coaster all the hate and love came back. good lakorn to tune in =)

looksy

sarNie Adult
You can't blame Mod though. First of all Pong's character Bor is a nice guy. That is he's nice to everyone except Aom b/c he is resentful that she dumped him. Secondly, Pong's a total hottie so who'd want to give him up as a boyfriend. So I see where she's coming from. The problem is how she's handling it with Aom. All her meaness towards Aom is going to drive her further from Pong b/c as we know, he's still deeply in love with Aom.

Now as for my thoughts on episode 8, love it.........Pong is so freakin jealous that Nui gave Aom that handbag. Pong is so hot and funny in this scene. Funniest part was when he hits his hand on her desk to show his displeasure and walks in his office and shakes his hand b/c it hurts. Then he walks back out hits his hand on her desk again to get her attention and shakes it a second time in pain. I was crackin up

Aom really knows how to push Pong's buttons. She knows that he is agitated that Nui gave her the hangbag and she's like acting all pleased about it and changing the stuff in her old purse to the new purse. Good for her. I love it that she talks back here and there.

I also loved it when after Pong buys her the coach bag he grabs Nui's bag and transfers her stuff to the purse he bought her like he was not content until Aom's belongings were inside the purse that he bought her. Of course this action is symbolizing that Aom still belongs to him and not another man.

sweetest scene was when he wraps that scarf around her neck and they caught each others eyes and stared longingly for a few seconds. I was telling Pong to just kiss her for goodness sake, but I knew he wouldn't b/c it's too early in the show, he's still resentful in this stage of the drama. Good chemistry between the two.

I like the Aom/Pong paring here. I like the fact that he's taller than her and she's pettite next to him. They look good together and more importantly their acting compliments each other

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
You can't blame Mod though. First of all Pong's character Bor is a nice guy. That is he's nice to everyone except Aom b/c he is resentful that she dumped him. Secondly, Pong's a total hottie so who'd want to give him up as a boyfriend. So I see where she's coming from. The problem is how she's handling it with Aom. All her meaness towards Aom is going to drive her further from Pong b/c as we know, he's still deeply in love with Aom.

Now as for my thoughts on episode 8, love it.........Pong is so freakin jealous that Nui gave Aom that handbag. Pong is so hot and funny in this scene. Funniest part was when he hits his hand on her desk to show his displeasure and walks in his office and shakes his hand b/c it hurts. Then he walks back out hits his hand on her desk again to get her attention and shakes it a second time in pain. I was crackin up

Aom really knows how to push Pong's buttons. She knows that he is agitated that Nui gave her the hangbag and she's like acting all pleased about it and changing the stuff in her old purse to the new purse. Good for her. I love it that she talks back here and there.

I also loved it when after Pong buys her the coach bag he grabs Nui's bag and transfers her stuff to the purse he bought her like he was not content until Aom's belongings were inside the purse that he bought her. Of course this action is symbolizing that Aom still belongs to him and not another man.

sweetest scene was when he wraps that scarf around her neck and they caught each others eyes and stared longingly for a few seconds. I was telling Pong to just kiss her for goodness sake, but I knew he wouldn't b/c it's too early in the show, he's still resentful in this stage of the drama. Good chemistry between the two.

I like the Aom/Pong paring here. I like the fact that he's taller than her and she's pettite next to him. They look good together and more importantly their acting compliments each other

I totally agree with what you're saying... I think it is a good lakorn so far. I also like the fact that he is taller than her, makes me feel he can protect her. WHat I don't uderstand is that Bor should understand how Geaw feelings, and why she dumped him. His sister killed her sister, so it is hard for them to maintain the relationship, as there are tensions between the two families already. Even if they got married, there will be more problems arise. So I understand what Gaew did was for everyone's sake. And Pong should understand that, and shouldn;t be that mean to her when he meet each other after six years. I think he should have more sympathy for her. He is being mean to her to get her attention, that is what most leading actors do in lakorn. But hey this is a lakorn. They have to make intense scenes to lure the attitude in right?> hehehehee

Another part which is unrealitic is, Bor's girlfriend walk into his office and give a mean look to Gaew. It is like she already know Gaew is her competitor already, when they only met for the first time. I just think she over reacted through her actions.

Today's episode is so funny. Bor got scared and started running and hide from his gf. hahahahah

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
hopefullly this help some people that are tuning in:

Bor (Pong Nawat)

Kaew Kanya ( Aom Piyada)

Wannawn (Mod Kallaya, pong current gf)

Putamat (Pin Kedmanee, pong sister)

Nu Nim (pong neice, pin daughter)

Phipat (James ruengsuk,pin husband)

King( kik, aom sister)

Kong(Fluke, aom brother)

Fong-Jan (Kaew’s mother)

Pueng(Peemai Sumonrut,aom friend)

Phiwit ( Oh Anuchyd, james brother)

Nuthi(Pream ?, guy that got crush on aom)

looksy

sarNie Adult
WHat I don't uderstand is that Bor should understand how Geaw feelings, and why she dumped him. His sister killed her sister, so it is hard for them to maintain the relationship, as there are tensions between the two families already. Even if they got married, there will be more problems arise. So I understand what Gaew did was for everyone's sake. And Pong should understand that, and shouldn;t be that mean to her when he meet each other after six years. I think he should have more sympathy for her. He is being mean to her to get her attention, that is what most leading actors do in lakorn. But hey this is a lakorn. They have to make intense scenes to lure the attitude in right?> hehehehee

LOL, you asked and answered your own question. If there's holes in the lakorn and we can't figure it out, the answer will always be that it's a lakorn and there will be holes, plenty of it. It makes for a more interesting storyline if you have a resentful p'ek torturing the n'ek before he relizes that he can't live w/o her and somehow must make it work.

But on the serious side, you raise an interesting question. Why doesn't Pong's character who is so loving at the beginning not more understanding of why Aom broke up with him. After all, his sister did murder her sister.

As I'm watching this lakorn, I notice that there are 2 kinds of viewers. Some comment and think that the incident was so tragic that it's hard for them to continue with the relationship whereas others on youtube have commented that b/c Pong's character was not the one that pulled the trigger and that Aom and him were so in love, it's unfair for Aom to leave him like that.

Looking back on episode 3 I think holds some answers. Although after the shooting Pong's character feels like an outsider b/c the family kind of resents him by association with his sister, he is still invited to the funeral and they are on speaking terms. It's not until the lawyer goes to the house to gives them the check and suggest they lie about King having the affair to help Pong's sister out that they really began to despise Pong and it casues her mom to say that she will not give him permission to marry her now. To make matters worse, Aom gets a mouthful from Pong's sister when she tells Aom that she should cut all ties with her brother b/c she will not allow Aom to marry Pong. So I think that deep down if there wasn't the incident with the lawyer and the Pong's sister who knows, they might have somehow worked it out and eventually got married. Also remember even Aom's brother thought that she still should marry Pong b/c he didn't want Aom to carry the burden by herself while he went off to school.

So Pong's character doesn't know what his sister said to Aom and part of his reasoning is that their love for each other is so strong that she is just so cruel to just leave him like that. There are some answers for his reasoning in episode 6. After he rehires her and tells her that the only position available is as his secretary, she refuses b/c she she says that she did not go to school to work in admistration and he says something like: in life there are difficult things you encounter but you have to deal with them and that he himself has encountered them and you deal with it. So I think that Pong is accusing Aom of not facing problems head on and just runs from them b/c it is difficult. She say's she can't do it and he says that he thought that there are certain things that he would not ever thought that she is capable of doing, but she is able to do it, OUCH, of course Pong is refering to the fact she broke his heart.

Sorry my response is so long but you brought up a good question. I hope that this gives you some insight into Pong's reasoning here.

Another part which is unrealitic is, Bor's girlfriend walk into his office and give a mean look to Gaew. It is like she already know Gaew is her competitor already, when they only met for the first time. I just think she over reacted through her actions.
I think the reason why Mod gives Aom the mean look is b/c as she is entering the room, she could see the way Aom and Pong were looking at each other. Aom and Pong were bickering but at that moment they were staring at each other intensely. You know what they say about us women and our women's intuition. So I think Mod's character who seems to be the jealous type sensed that Aom is just not an ordinary secretary and that Aom holds some power over Pong.

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for writing a book here it seems LOL

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for writing a book here it seems LOL
[/quote]

hahahaa. that's ok. I like discussing and analyzing these kinds of stuff. how many episode this lakorn have? I like Pong in here, he and aom are great actors.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I don't know, but exact lakorns usually have 25 to 30 eps. I don't mind it if it's long as long as it's moving at this pace and doesn't drag.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
hopefullly this help some people that are tuning in:

Bor (Pong Nawat)

Kaew Kanya ( Aom Piyada)

Wannawn (Mod Kallaya, pong current gf)

Putamat (Pin Kedmanee, pong sister)

Nu Nim (pong neice, pin daughter)

Phipat (James ruengsuk,pin husband)

King( kik, aom sister)

Kong(Fluke, aom brother)

Fong-Jan (Kaew’s mother)

Pueng(Peemai Sumonrut,aom friend)

Phiwit ( Oh Anuchyd, james brother)

Nuthi(Pream ?, guy that got crush on aom)
wow,thanks the list.
the last actor the guy crush on aom is Peck, he is DJ and singer,now host programme"wake club" for GMM.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know, but exact lakorns usually have 25 to 30 eps. I don't mind it if it's long as long as it's moving at this pace and doesn't drag.
right, EXACT lakorns should be over 25 eps something normally.
and hope this one is not drag in the end just like current pace I love it by far!