Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, the trailer was so intense! nothing like how i expected! WAY BETTER! lol I cnt wait! gosh, this is my most waited lakorn ever! aom and pong looks incredibly amazing together!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*SCREAM* WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I CANNOT WAIT!!!! The teaser looks so good. Pong and Aom looks great together!!

jakjann

Jakjann
CHANGE ON AIR TIME:

Proong Nee Ghor Ruk Ter (Tomorrow, I still love you)

26th OCTOBER 2009
[sub][sup]FIRST EPISODE!

[/sup][/sub]

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Good to see you Miss Ghettofab (Kayla)!!! How are you?

OMG! The teaser is awesome! I can't wait to see Aom and Pong! ***SCREAM**** Can't wait to see Pong shirtless!!! **drool** Thanks for sharing!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Teaser looks GREAT! so much drama! yes, another mean pong. LOL i cnt wait! gosh, now Oct. 26??!!!! that's soo LONG! why cnt it air already! I'm so excited for this! looks so awesome!

pze

sarNie Adult
looks promising and another mean pek....thats how i like em...anticipating this....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
first i thought this was gonna be a romantic lakorn but it turns out to be a to-be r scence....love tser 2.....my mod is playing n'rai...oh well, i guess that'll make her more popular...:D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pong and Aom will be awesome too, seconds the Cteam
but not good cos Cteam has no r scene. Glad to see
the meanie Pong again. Can't wait to tune in for this lakorn
and also the next batches of lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good to see you Miss Ghettofab (Kayla)!!! How are you?

OMG! The teaser is awesome! I can't wait to see Aom and Pong! ***SCREAM**** Can't wait to see Pong shirtless!!! **drool** Thanks for sharing!
Chewy Bewy Wowee! I'm doing great! How are you, love? I'm fine, still no marriage no kids yet, thank the lord. Been busy with life and working real hard. Don't you just want to scream? Your man is finally starring with Aom. And on top of all that, he's shirtless, pressing his chest against hers. LMAO :blink:

I can't wait to see this!

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the teaser...havent seen a decent lakorn of pong hope this one wont disappointment me, anyway will watch it for aom and pong

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.exact.co.th/tomorrow.html

Prong Nee Ghor Ruk Ter POSTER

Genre: Drama
Regissuer: Thakonkeard Veerawun

Starring:

Phiyada Akkarasaranee as Kaewkunya
Nawut Kulrutthanaruk as Pohramin
Ruengsuk Loyshoosuk as Peeput
Khetmanee Wutthanasina as Putthamart
Gunlaya Jeerachaisukdaysha as Wunnaorn
Sumonrut Wutthanasaelarut as Pueng
Anuchit Sapunpong as Peerawit
Pachorn Tummon as Gongpohdin
Preammanut Suwunnanon as Noot
Shomchai Sukwilai as Fongjun
Duthathep Aeamsiri as Jae Thum
Payinya Wiboonnun s Tunwa
Pathomkrit Soosala as Jaeng
Nutthawun Suksiri as Noo Nim

guest star: Mayurin Pongpoodpun as Ginggarn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn erybody's related lol thanks for da teaser! it seem like a typical lakorn but awww aom is soo PRETTYYYYYYYYYY and peemai is so cute in here. wow p'oh is aggressive lol