Proong Nee Gor Ruk Tue [Exact]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw thanks jakjaan. man i know p'oh is small but wow fluke is even smaller lol but he's still young he might grow more... maybe lol

u4425677

sarNie Egg
Aom and Pong were already shooting for a new lakorn "Prung Nee Kor Ruk Ter"
or in english "Tomorrow Sill Love You"
see from their shooting and plots it is very interesting.

The story is about a lover which is Aom[Kaewkanya] and Pong [Pohramin] whom in love together and going to marry but something happens that makes sister of Pohramin [plays by Pin Ketmanee] believe that her husband [play by James Ruengsuk] have an affair with sister of Kaewkanya and she killed sister of Kaewkanya and that makes a love between them torn apart and everything changes ever since.
"Prung Nee Kor Ruk Ter" have many sides of many lovers include romantic drama also love between mens.

you can see pictures here : http://www.aomphiyada.com/webBoardDetail.asp?topicID=826
credit : P' Ning www.aomphiyada.com

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for update the informations!

I really like the whole Cast, and so glad to see my favorite actress, AOM looks so pretty and cute..

Hope this drama is a romantic love story!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I'm looking forward to see James appearance back with lakorn, plus Aom and Pong first lakorn together too. I'm loving the cast, but hopefully Aom & Pong get to be together, seems like a tragic story here b/w the love couple.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wish Tang and Aom would do a lakorn together though, I really love them together!