prisnayang's creation

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love your posters and banners!
Pong and Noon, Mos and Noon <3 <3 <3
I watched some of Nikita, and I do think that her and Micheal have a lot of chemistry together.
love A Walk to Remember, whatever happened to Shane West? I just realized that Micheal is Shane West..crazy I didn't know that.

allieyang

sarNie Egg
OMG i love your mos and noon poster; it's very pretty, plus there one of my favorite thai couple too. I use to wish they were a real couple but nah...that will never happen.
Your sakul ka poster is cute. Keep up the great work...love it!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
eeekkk, <3
I watch Nikita sometimes although I do love the poster.
You're so talented.
My favorite is the "My Tears and My Sorrow" one :)

treeyalee

sarNie Egg
your nikita poster is pretty and i'm still waiting for the up coming episode; wonder what happen next?
i love mos and noon too; it's been a while that i did not see any creation of them and finally here some creation of them; it's very cute
you did a nice job

treeyalee

sarNie Egg
your nikita poster is pretty and i'm still waiting for the up coming episode; wonder what happen next?
i love mos and noon too; it's been a while that i did not see any creation of them and finally here some creation of them; it's very cute
you did a nice job

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
about Nikita, I watched like 3 epsiodes into the season then lost interest but I do think they look good...Michael looks like Austin Nichols tho hahaha.....what's happening so far in Nikita tho

miss Mos and Noon together. I loved their lakorn.