Princess Lies

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's like a love triangle/square or something lol.OoOO Samee is played by Mint C. :D I do hope she will end up with Taman. GASP Taman is going to find out Ana's secret!

love the Main Poster.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 6]

Episode 6

In the back house.

“ What happen, do you like Taman too?” Samee ask. Kaew look to every side, then answer, “ No, I don’t like him, but.”, Samee is scare that Kaew might fall in love with Taman, “ But, I like Taman as a good friend, or a big brother, so don’t worry, I’m sure that I hope I’ll not upset you.” “ Whooah.” Samee feel more relief.
Ten minutes later.

Kaew keep thinking back and forth about should she tell Samee about her true self. “ Kaew.” Samee said, and Kaew was shock, then Ana answer, “ Um, yes.” “ Kaew, what happen to you, are you okay? And come eat, I make some foods for us, that my mom teach me before she pass away.” Samee said. Kaew reply, “ Uh, sure, it’s good that your mom teach you how to cook, because my mom is the same too, she teach me to cook a lot, but when my parent pass away, my grandma won’t let me cook anymore, because she said that I’m a princess, so I should not cook and let the servant cook.” then Kaew smile down and raise her head up and see Samee was looking confuse at her.
“ What have I said!” Kaew whisper to herself, then hit her head with her hand. “ So you’re a princess?” Samee ask, Kaew reply, “ Um, no, I meant that my grandma treat me like a princess and she also have some servant at home too, so she want me to not cook at all.”

“Oh….then lets eat, it’s good, and I cook it so try it, here eat this.” Samee said and pass some foods over to Ana’s plate. ‘It’s good, you need to teach me how to cook these foods too, okay.” Ana said to Samee, then Samee answer, “ Sure, I will, and you also need to teach me how to cook your foods too, okay.” , then Kaew reply, “ Yep. It’s so good.” They finish eating and wash the dishes.

Kaew went to take shower and Samee is daydreaming about Taman on the sofa. Then Kaew come down the stair to where Samee is sitting. “ Samee.” Ana said and walk to the front of her, and Samee was closing her eye. “ Samee.” Kaew repeated. Samee open her eye and was shock,
“ Who are you, did you just kill my best friend Kaew in the bathroom, oh, you need to step away form me, or I’ll hit you with my powerful fist.” Samee said. “ Samee, I’m Kaew, look at me closely, and if you don’t believe me you could look around if you saw Kaew.” Ana reply. For 20 minutes Samee is looking everywhere in the house and the back and front yard to see if Kaew’s there anywhere, but she see no Kaew at all. Samee was so tire, that she come sit on the sofa and said in a tired voice, “ Okay, I give up, where did you hide my friend Kaew?” , Kaew answer, “ Samee, I’m Kaew, and you could come closer to touch my face, I’m Kaew.” Then Samee went closer and touch Ana’s face and said in a surprise voice, “ You’re really Kaew, but who are you though?” Then Ana said, “ I think we better sit down first and I’ll explain you everything.”

Then Taman came down stair and is going to walk to the back house, where Kaew and Samee live. “ Taman, where are you going?” Tamoon ask. Taman answer, “ None, of your business.” Taman ignore him and walk away. “ Oh, ho, none of your business.” Tamoon repeat what Taman said, in a conceited voice and face. Tamoon went to his room.

Then Taman walk to the back house and was about to open the door, but he heard Kaew and Samee were talking. “ I want to tell you something Samee, you trust me and I also trust you too, I want to tell you that, that the truth of me is…” Ana said. “ What.” Samee ask. “ The truth is me, Kaew, is that the truth of me and my name is Ana Sukpraserd, that is Princess Ana, and I didn’t go to New York, I disguised myself to be Kaew, so that I could know if my fiancée Tamoon really love and like me for real and not my power, and my richness, so, so can you keep this as a secret between me and you.”

Taman was shock and he didn’t open the door, he just stood there for a minute. “ What, she’s Princess Ana?” Taman whisper to himself, while he’s listen to Kaew and Samee conversation. “ Kaew is Princess Ana.” Taman whisper to himself, then smile and was about to open the door, but he stop himself and think to himself, “ I should not open and I should started to act along with Princess Ana too.” then he smile and go back to the big house and was happy.

Back to Samee and Ana.

“ Yes, I will keep this as a secret between you and me Princess Ana.” Samee said and bow at her. “ Samee don’t do this, I don’t want you to treat me like this, please, if you treat me like this I’ll get mad at you, but are you mad at me for lying to you?” Kaew said. “ No, I’m not mad at you at all, because I think that I’m the luckiest person on earth that a princess will actually trust me with her secret and I will never treat you like this again, I will treat you like Kaew the same, you‘re happy now.” Samee reply. “ Okay, good, deal.” Kaew said in a happy voice, then Samee reply in a happy voice, “ Deal.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 7 Preview:

> “ First step, you shred the tomatoes, huh, what happen, are you alright, I shouldn’t let you shred the tomatoes, I’m sorry.”, Kaew said to Taman and hold his hand, then they look at each other.
> “ I also want to learn how to cook too, can you please teach me, Kaew?” Tamoon said.
> “ What happen to me, I like Kaew, or what, how come when I see her with Taman, I seem jealous.” Tamoon said to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 7]

Episode 7:

The next day morning.

At the back house.

“Huh, I’m so tire.” Ana said. “ Here, eat this, Princess Ana,
[Ana look at Samee] I meant Kaew, eat this because I cook it for us, but I already finish mine so here eat it, it’s good.” Samee said and smile at Kaew. Kaew finish eating, then she turn to the door and open the door, she was surprise. “ Oh, uh, hello Taman, what are you doing here so early?”, Kaew ask Taman, he was in front of the door. “ Oh, because I can’t wait for you to teach me how to cook, and I brought a lot of vegetables too.” Taman reply and smile at her, then he hold her hand, “ Can you please carry these vegetables inside and I need to go get the meats.”

Then Samee heard Taman’s voice then she came out,
“ Oh, Taman, how come you come so early?”, Samee ask Taman, then Taman answer, “ Because I can’t wait to learn how to cook, [ he stare at Kaew] from Kaew.” Taman smile at Kaew and walk away. Samee look at Kaew and Kaew smile at Taman, then turn to Samee and shake her shoulder. Samee said, “ I need to go help Auntie Komb cook some foods for Lady Namart, so I’ll leave you with Taman, but remember that he’s my man, okay.” Samee smile at Kaew, and walk to the kitchen house to help Auntie Komb cook.

Ana went into the house and set the vegetables on the table.
A minute later.

“ So what do you want me to tell you how to cook first?”, Kaew ask Taman and turn her back to him. “ I want to learn how to cook the friend fish.” Tamoon said, but Ana don’t even notice. “ Oh, okay, please hand me the lettuce.” Kaew said, then Tamoon hand it to Kaew.
“ Do you really know how to cook?”, Tamoon ask Kaew, then Kaew notice that it wasn’t Taman, it was Tamoon.

Then she turn to Tamoon and Tamoon is near to her. Kaew was looking at Tamoon, then turn around, and Tamoon was looking at Kaew. Then Tamoon ask Kaew, “ You scare of me and not my brother?”, Kaew answer, “ No, I’m not scare of you, but I was surprise that you’re right here.” Taman came in with the meats. “Owh, Tamoon, you want to learn how to cook too?”, Taman ask Tamoon and walk to Kaew and stand in between of Ana and Tamoon. Tamoon reply, “ No, I was just come looking around here, if Kaew need help to set the vegetables on the table.” Then a servant come in and interrupt them, “ Lord Tamoon, Lady Namart is calling for you and tell you to go and talk to her about something.” Then Tamoon look at Kaew and walk away to the big house.

Ten minutes later.

“ First step, you shred the tomatoes, huh, what happen, are you alright, I shouldn’t let you shred the tomatoes, I’m sorry.”, Kaew said to Taman and hold his hand, then they look at each other. Then Tamoon come back and see them looking at each other, then he interrupt them, “ I also want to learn how to cook too, can you please teach me, Kaew?” Tamoon said and they both drop their hand. Taman turn around and saw Tamoon, and ask him, “ Tamoon, I thought that you don’t like to cook?”, then Tamoon answer, “ I do, if I want to, so now I want to, so please teach me, okay, Kaew.” Tamoon smile at Kaew.
Kaew was teaching both of them cook. Tamoon and Taman keep staring at Kaew all the time. Tamoon always do the steps wrong, so Kaew always got to go help him and Taman just get jealous. Then Taman pretend to do the steps wrong too, so Kaew also went over to Taman and help him. Tamoon saw it and was jealous too, so he pretend to cut his hand with a small knife. “Ouch!” Tamoon shout, and Taman and Kaew turn around, “ What happen to you Tamoon, I didn’t tell you to cut anything yet?” Kaew said, and Taman, look at his brother and said, “ I think you shouldn’t cook anymore, because your hand is bloody.” Ana went to Tamoon and put a napkin on his hand, then Veeli come interrupt them. “Huh, Tamoon, what happen to your hand, [Veeli look straight to Kaew] take your nasty hand away from my Tamoon, or I’ll slap you.” “ Veeli, don’t say that to Kaew.” Taman said to Veeli and look straight at her, then Tamoon said, “ Veeli, Kaew was trying to help me, so I should thank her, thank you, Kaew, and hope that next time I won’t bother you a lot.” Tamoon said in his head,
“ Huh, Veeli should not come this time, huh.”

That night.

“ What happen to me, I like Kaew, or what, how come when I see her with Taman, I seem jealous.” Tamoon said to himself. Then he went to look out in the window and saw Taman and Kaew together at the back house front yard.

Back house front yard:

“ Tomorrow, I’ll teach you more if you want too.” Kaew said to Taman, then Taman answer, “ Yeh, sure if you’re not busy.”, he smile at Kaew. Then walk back to the big house.

In Taman room:

“ Kaew, you just don’t know that I know the real of you, Princess Ana.” Taman said to himself. Then somebody knock on his door.

Episode 8 Preview:

> “ Oh, Tamoon it’s you.” Taman said open the door.
> “ This is my brother, Poowin, he just came back from Singapore, and I would like you, Tamoon, to know about my brother.” Veeli said, introducing Poowin to Tamoon.
> “ Hello, girl, what’s your name?” Poowin ask Samee at the back house front yard.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol the kitchen scene was hilarious....when they both were fighting for Kaew's attention.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 8]

Episode 8:

At the big house.

Taman open the door and said, “ Oh, Tamoon it’s you.” Taman said open the door. “ And what are you doing in my room too?” Taman ask Tamoon. Tamoon reply, “ Oh, it’s that I’m curious about Kaew?” Taman ask Tamoon,
“ What!, you curious about Kaew!?” Tamoon reply, “ I mean that, that, that [ Tamoon don’t want Taman to know that he’s kind of starting to interest in Kaew], that, how was the food, is it good?” Taman look at Tamoon in a weird way and say, “ Um yeah, it’s hella good, and I also brought some too, but I don’t really want you to eat it, because the one that I bring, are the one that Kaew made it.” Tamoon really want to taste it and make a lot excuses to be able to eat the foods. “ No, brother, it was for me, and tomorrow I’ll let you try one only.” Taman said. “ Okay.” Tamoon reply and went out from his brother room. Tamoon waited on the stairs for 2 minute then he rush down the stairs to the refrigerator. He went and open up the foods, that Taman bring and eat it all. “ Um, very good, oh, I’m so full.” Tamoon said and went back to his room.

Tomorrow morning. At the big house.

“ Mom, do you see the foods that I bring to the refrigerator yesterday?” Taman ask his mom. Lady Namart reply,
“ What, you bring some foods to the refrigerator yesterday, but you didn’t even tell me so I don’t know about the foods.” Then Tamoon came down stair, “ Hello, mom, I’ll go work now.” Then Taman heard Tamoon’s voice and came to block his way, “ You eat my foods, huh.” Taman ask, then Tamoon reply, “ No, I didn’t so where is it, you said that you’ll let me try one today, so where is it?” Taman was confuse and ask his brother, “ So you really didn’t eat Kaew’s foods?” Tamoon said, “ No, and if you will excuse me, I need to go work.” then Taman walk to be with his mom and Tamoon went to work.

At Tamoon’s their company.

Veeli and his brother went to Tamoon’s company. “ This is my brother, Poowin, he just came back from Singapore, and I would like you, Tamoon, to know about my brother.” Veeli said, introducing Poowin to Tamoon. Then Tamoon ask Poowin and Veeli to go to his house for some tea, and they did.

At the big house.

“ Tamoon, is your mom home, because I have lots of things to talk with your mom.” Veeli tell Tamoon. Tamoon answer,
“ Yes, she is and I think right now she’s at the garden.” The Veeli went to the garden and left Poowin and Tamoon. Then Poowin ask Tamoon, “ Can I tour around your house?” Tamoon answer, “ Sure, but just come back to the big house for some tea.” Poowin answer, “ Yes, I will.”

At the back house front yard.

Poowin saw a girl making some flowers. Then he went straight to her. “ Hello, girl, what’s your name?” Poowin ask Samee at the back house front yard. “ Oh, hi, who are you, and my name is Samee.” Samee reply, and looking at him in a weird face. Then Poowin smile at Samee and said,
“ My name is Poowin, and I’m Veeli, Tamoon’s girlfriend, brother.” Poowin go closer to Samee and smile at her and said, “ You are very pretty.” Samee was surprise and very shy, that her cheek turn red. “ Oh, really then thank you.” Samee said to Poowin. Then Taman come pass by and he see that a guy is trying to do something bad to Samee, then he went to where Samee and that guy is and he was looking mad.

Episode 9 Preview:

> “ Who are you, and why do you hit me for?” Poowin ask Taman, and Taman was holding Poowin’s collar shirt.
> “ Oh, then I’m sorry Poowin.” Taman apology to Poowin, then Poowin answer, “ Better be, oh I meant it’s okay.”
> “ My son Yukoon, you came back.” Auntie Komb said, and Ana was staring at her and a man. “ Mom, I miss you so much, and I finish my doctor years.” Yukoon said and go closer to hug his mom and saw a girl staring at them. Then he went to the girl and she turn back and go, but he catch her hand and ask her, “ Who are you, and do you work here?” Yukoon ask Ana.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 9]

Episode 9:

Taman went straight to Samee and Poowin, and push Poowin to the ground, and sit on top of him and punch him in the face, and he yell at Poowin’s face, “ You nasty thing, why are you trying to do this to a cute girl, like this!”, then Samee shouted to Taman, “ Lord Taman, um, Poowin didn’t do anything to me, he was just coming close to me, and tell me that I’m very pretty!” Then Taman turn back down to look at Poowin, then Poowin yell at him, “ Get off from me, you already know the truth so get off from me!” Poowin and Taman both stand up, then Poowin hit Taman, the Taman hold Poowin’s shirt collar. “ Who are you, and why do you hit me for?” Poowin ask Taman, and Taman was holding Poowin’s collar shirt.

At the big house.

“ What happen out there, why is they’re so noisy and yelling each other?”, Tamoon said to himself and go look at the window, then he see Taman and Poowin were fighting. Then Tamoon rush down to the back house front yard, where Poowin and Taman was.

“ Hey, why are you two fighting?” Tamoon ask them and trying to pull Taman away. “ He’s started to hit me first for no reason.” Poowin reply, and touching his bruise lip. Taman reply back, “ I do have a reason, because I didn’t know that you were comment about Samee, but it’s your fault because you do thing weird, and also hit me back too.” Poowin was mad and he’s trying to calm himself and said to Tamoon, “ It was that he didn’t say sorry to me at all.” Then Tamoon tell Taman to apology ti Poowin. “ Oh, then I’m sorry Poowin.” Taman apology to Poowin, then Poowin answer, “ Better be, oh I meant it’s okay.”

Two hours later.
At the gate.

“ I’m sorry Poowin for my brother hitting you and I’m very sorry.” Tamoon said to Veeli and Poowin, then Veeli answer, “ Tamoon, it’s okay, it’s also my brother’s fault too.” While Tamoon send them out to their car. Veeli went to Tamoon and hug him, then she said, “ Tamoon, I just want to tell you that, for you to feel better, since your hand got cut.” Then she step back and Tamoon reply, “ Veeli, don’t worry about me, I’m fine and just take care of yourself, so that I won’t be worry that much.” Tamoon kiss Veeli on the cheek, then Poowin tell them, “ Lovers can you two do that during the time there’s no one with you two.” Veeli and Tamoon got embarrass and Veeli went in to the car and said, “ Bye, Tamoon.” The car went away.

Then Tamoon turn back, and saw Kaew was staring at him, and he think that Kaew was there since they were there.
“ Huh, he saw me.” Ana said to herself and turn her back to Tamoon and try to run away, then he pull her hand back, and she twisted and turn around to him and she land on Tamoon’s chest, and it also make him kiss her forehead too. They pause for ten second, then Tamoon said, “ Uh, uh, sorry.” Ana reply, “ Uh, uh I’m sorry too.” But Tamoon still hug her, then she look at him and he also look at her again. Tamoon look at Kaew carefully and he also feel her skin too, that it was really soft. “ Yukoon, my son!”, Auntie Komb yell out and run to the gate, where Tamoon and Kaew were, and Tamoon, take Kaew to hide. While they were running to hide, Tamoon trip and they both fall down and he was on top of her and he kiss her on her lip. They stay like that for a minute, but Auntie Komb didn’t see them, and just went straight to the gate. They were on top of each other on the grass, then Kaew ask Tamoon, “ Uh, Tamoon, can you please stand up, because you’re kind of heavy, and it makes me can’t breathe regularly.”, Tamoon look at her, and just realize that he was on top of her.
“ Oh, I’m sorry Kaew.” Tamoon stand up and help Kaew stand up, then he said, “ I’m sorry and I must go now.”, Ana answer, “ Sorry, I think I must go now too.” They bump to each other again, then apology to each other and went opposite way. Then Ana stand by the tree and look at Auntie Komb and wanted to know why she was at the gate.

At the gate.

“ My son Yukoon, you came back.” Auntie Komb said, and Ana was staring at her and a man. “ Mom, I miss you so much, and I finish my doctor years.” Yukoon said and go closer to hug his mom and saw a girl staring at them. Then he went to the girl and she turn back and go, but he catch her hand and ask her, “ Who are you, and do you work here?” Yukoon ask Ana. Ana turn back, to look at him and was scare of him. “ Oh, Yukoon, this is Kaew, and she’s not a worker here, but Queen Yanlla want Lady Namart and Lord Namart their family to take care of her, while Queen Yanlla went to France.” Auntie Komb tell her son. He drop Kaew’s hand and said to her, “ I’m sorry.” Ana smile at him, and reply, “ It’s okay, and my name is Kaew, and you’re Yukoon, right?” Yukoon was confuse and ask her, “ Why do you know my name?” Kaew answer, “ Because Auntie Komb, that is your mom, tell me that she have a son name Yukoon, so I’m sure it’s you.” “ Yes, yes, it’s me, I’m Yukoon and nice to meet you.” Yukoon reply back to Kaew, with a smile, and Kaew smile back and said, “ Nice to meet you too.”

At night, at the back house.

Ana was walking around the back house front yard, and ask herself, “ Tamoon really kiss me, but he didn’t love me, right?” A voice call out and said, “ Who are you!?”

Episode 10 Preview:

> “ I want to ask you, why do you keep stalking me?” Tamoon said, hugging Kaew tightly to him. “ I didn’t stalk you.” Kaew said.
> " Here take this shower, so that you will know, that never stalk anyone anymore, and to never argue back at someone that is higher, than you!” Tamoon yell at Kaew’s face and keep pouring water to her.
> “ Uh, you’re that girl!” Tamoon said with shock, at Kaew. Ana look at Tamoon and yell at him and was crying,
“ Move away!” Kaew running back to her room and was crying.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 10]

Episode 10:

Ana turn back and it was Tamoon, so she try to run away from him. Tamoon chase her and catch her, then he hug Ana tightly. “ I want to ask you, why do you keep stalking me?” Tamoon said, hugging Kaew tightly to him. “ I didn’t stalk you.” Kaew said. Tamoon reply back, “ I know you did, and who are you for real and why do you always stalk me, like all the time.” Kaew look at him straight to his eye and said, “ I didn’t stalk you at all, and that time I was just trying to see how was Poowin, because Taman hit him in the face, so I was just worry.” she don’t even know what she’s saying. “ You lie, you like me, huh?!” Tamoon yell at Kaew’s face and went close to her, then start to kiss her neck. “ Stop, stop, stop Tamoon!, stop!” Kaew yell at Tamoon, and she try to move herself around harder, so that she could get out from Tamoon’s. She finally get out and slap Tamoon’s face. She cry and said, “ You nasty, disgusting, very nasty!” Ana said to him and she was crying.
Tamoon go closer to Kaew and shouted to her, “ You said I was disgusting and nasty!?” Kaew answer back, “ Yes, yes, you are very disgusting!” Tamoon carry Ana to the place where the water hose was and lay her on the ground and start to splash water to her. “ Here take this shower, so that you will know, that never stalk anyone anymore, and to never argue back at someone that is higher, than you!” Tamoon yell at Kaew’s face and keep pouring water to her. He splash a lots of water to Kaew’s face and to her body, and it makes her makeup’s all erase and she tell Tamoon to stop, but he kept ignore her and keep pouring water to Kaew.

A minute later. He stop, and look at Kaew, and see that she was very tire and cry a lot. Then he was shock.

“ Uh, you’re that girl!” Tamoon said with shock, at Kaew. Ana look at Tamoon and yell at him and was crying,
“ Move away!” Kaew running back to her room and was crying.

In her room.

Kaew run to her room, and she was wet. Samee heard Ana’s voice and went to Kaew’s room and she see that Princess Ana was wet and was crying. “ What happen, Kaew?” Samee ask Ana. Ana hug Samee, then said,
“ Samee, he know, he know, that I was me, but the only thing he don’t know was that I was Princess Ana.” Samee was confuse and ask Kaew, “ Who, who, know you?” Ana reply, “ Tamoon, he kept pouring water to me, and all my makeup’s got erase and he know, he know, what am I going to do, should I go back to my place?” Samee pat Ana’s back and said, “ Kaew, never give up, what you want to know, okay and if you go back, I’ll not have a friend with me anymore.” Samee start to cry, then Kaew look at Samee face and tell her, “ Don’t cry Samee, I’ll not leave you alone here, if I go back to my place, and I’ll take you, if you want to go with me, but for now, I’ll try to think that there’s nothing happen.” Ana smile at Samee then hug her again.

The big house. In Tamoon’s room.

“ What, what happen, she’s that girl I met at Queen Yanlla’s palace, it can’t be, it can’t, because Kaew was dark, no she lied, she lied to all of us, that she’s dark and ugly, what, why do she do that for, she’s someone, that I like, and now, I do bad things to her, she might be scare of me.”, Tamoon said to himself, and was confuse, “ I’m confusing myself!, ahhh!”, Tamoon went down to get a drink, then he saw someone, was coming in black clothes, and went to the back house.

He rush silently, to the back house, and follow the black clothes thing. That black thing went open the back house window, with an ax. “ I need to go help Kaew, and that thing cannot do anything to Kaew.” Tamoon said to himself. That time Yukoon also hear something was opening a something too [ Yukoon was in his room.].

Inside the back house.

“ Oh, ho, seems like this back house will have something interesting, than the front house.” the black robber say to himself, and Tamoon went to the back house window too. Tamoon look and see that the black robber was going up to the room up stair, so he jump in slowly into the house from the window, and follow the robber go up stair. Tamoon also bring a flower glass container with him. The black robber open Samee’s room, but she lock it, so he went to open Kaew’s room and it did open. “ OH, ho, a young pretty looking girl, was sleeping here, it must be my lucky night.” the black robber said, and went straight to Ana, and touch her face with his hand. “ What are you ding?!” Tamoon said, and raise the flower glass container at the black robber, then the black robber turn back and take out his knife, and Ana was awake, so he pull Ana up from her bed and hold her tightly in front of him, and said to Tamoon, “ If you come closer, I’ll kill this young pretty girl, and you have to let me out, or she’ll get kill.” while he said to Tamoon he also look at Ana too. Ana look at Tamoon, and then look at the robber, and she step on the robber’s foot and run to Tamoon.

“ Huh, Tamoon, let’s get out.” Ana said to Tamoon, while they were hugging each other tightly. A guy came in and block their way, “ What happen?” Yukoon ask them. “ Huh, it’s you, Yukoon, can you go help Samee, she’s in the room and the robber, might go into her room, please go help her, Yukoon.” Ana reply back. Yukoon look at Ana and said, “ It’s okay, I already bring Uncle Pon gun, so let’s go up stair, and I want you to stay down here, because the robber might do something to you.”

Yukoon and Tamoon, went up to up stair and the robber wasn’t in Kaew’s room anymore. “ Ahh!” Samee yell.
“ Huh!, He’s in Samee’s room.” Tamoon said, looking to Yukoon. Yukoon and Tamoon went to open Samee’s room and saw the robber was holding Samee and is trying to rip Samee’s sleeping dress. “ Please don’t do this to me, please.” Samee please the robber and was crying. “ Stop!, or I’ll shoot your head with this gun!” Yukoon said, “ And free that girl, right now, or you’ll die for real!” “ Let her free!” Tamoon said.

That time Taman also wake everyone up, and he also went to the back house and he met Princess Ana, and he look at her, Taman was happy and hug Ana. “ Kaew, I want to tell you that I already know that you’re Princess Ana.” Taman said with a smile, Ana push Taman and said,
“ Taman, I don’t care about that now, please go help my friend Samee, please she’s up stair with the robber and Tamoon and Yukoon is now trying to help her too, please go help Samee, please?”, Ana was tearing with tears.
“ I will.” Taman tell Ana and went up stair too.

Boom! A loud voice come from up stair and Ana was worried that there might be something happen to Samee, so she rush to up stair and saw the robber was lying on the floor and saw Samee was in Taman’s hand. Taman let Samee down and Ana run to Samee, “ Samee, I worried about you a lot, are you okay, I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you at all, are you okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Ana said to Samee and was hugging her tightly, and crying. Samee answer, while she and Ana were hugging and Samee was crying too, “ Kaew, I’m okay, and don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault and I’m okay, so don’t worry about me, but thanks for worry about me.” Samee smile to Kaew. Yukoon went to the robber and tie him up, because Yukoon just shoot the robber’s leg.

At the big house.

Lord Namart said, “ You poor robber, you have the face to come still my own things, and make problems to my people, mostly the young girls!” The robber answer, “ Well, I really need money, so I know that Lard Namart you have a lot of money.” “ You want money, huh, but how come you go to the back house and try to rape one of my young girl servant?, huh!” Lady Namart said in a furious attitude and face, “ And you better apologies to all of us!” “ Call the police.” Lord Namart said to Yukoon. Yukoon went straight to the phone and call the police. Then the police come and take the robber to the jail.

A minute later, after the police come take the robber.
Still at the big house.

“ And who are you two?” Lady Namart ask Ana. “ Uh, um, I’m Kaew.” Ana answer. “ But Kaew is black and ugly, but are you sure you’re Kaew?” Lady Namart ask again. The Tamoon answer, “ Mom, I just know today too, and yes she’s really Kaew.” “ But you disguised your self, and do Queen Yanlla know about this?” Lord Namart ask Ana.
Princess Ana answer, “ Um, yes, she do, and she want me to be like this.” “ Oh, then it’s okay.” Lady Namart reply back to Ana. Taman was confuse, that why do Ana still lie to them.

Episode 11 Preview:

> “ Why do you still lie to us that you’re Kaew, Princess Ana!” Taman shout to Ana, while she’s trying to ignore him and walk away.
> “ I didn’t lie to you, I’m not Princess Ana.” Ana reply back to Taman, Taman reply back, “ You are and I know you are.” Taman pull Ana closer to him and kiss her lip.
Samee see it and she was upset and shock.
> “ Princess Ana, I trust you, and you betray me, you like Taman, and why didn’t you tell me the truth!?” Samee reply back to Ana.
> “ Veeli stop it!”, Tamoon shouted to Veeli, while she’s trying to slap Ana.
> “ Are you okay?” Tamoon ask Ana and touch her cheek, then he kiss Ana’s cheek.
> “ Why do you do this, brother Tamoon?!” Taman said and hit Tamoon’s face. “ I !” Tamoon said, then he stop himself.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wah!it's gotten so interesting..
Update soon!
can't waittt.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 11]

Episode 11:

The next day.

Kaew just came out from the back house door. Taman pull Kaew’s hand and walk her to the garden, Samee saw them, then she follow them. “ I didn’t lie to you, I’m not Princess Ana.” Ana reply back to Taman, Taman reply back, “ You are and I know you are.” Taman pull Ana closer to him and kiss her lip. Ana was shock. Samee see it and she was upset and shock. Then Ana push Taman back and said, “ I never thought that you’ll be this kind of men, and I’m not Princess Ana.” Ana was crying and run to her room. Samee hide.

At night.
The back house.

“ Ana, I’m going to come in.” Samee said. Samee open the door and went to sit next to Ana on her bed. “ Ana, do you like Taman, for real?” Samee ask Ana, then she start to cry. “ What happen, Samee?” Ana ask Samee. Samee waited for a second. “ Princess Ana, I trust you, and you betray me, you like Taman, and why didn’t you tell me the truth!?” Samee reply back to Ana. Ana’s eye is full of tears, then she said, “ I don’t like Taman at all, at first you tell me that you like him, then I don’t even like him anymore, and I already fall in love with Tamoon, and I’m sorry if I make you upset, but I never like Taman.” Samee reply, “ Then why you and Taman kiss at the garden?” Ana was surprise that Samee know it, then Ana answer, “ Even though, you see that, I never will like one of my best friend man at all, and I already have someone in mind, when I come to this place already.”

They pause for a minute.

After hearing what Princess Ana said, Samee turn back to Ana and said, “ I’m sorry, that I think you betray me, and I know that you’ll never do that, but I’m scare that Taman will do something more to you, than what today I saw.” she hug Ana. “ I will never do that to you at all.” Ana reply. Then they both smile and Samee went back to her room and let Ana sleep.

Ana dream:

Ana wedding day.

“ Ana, you’ll marry me right?” Taman ask Ana, was holding her hand. “ Taman! Get your hand of my woman!” Tamoon said. Then Tamoon slip to Ana and said, “ I love you, Princess Ana.” Then Taman push Tamoon and hug Ana.
Ana reply back, “ I-” “ Ana, wake up, and Yukoon wants to talk to you.” Samee said.
End dream.

Ana open up her eye and see Samee, “ Samee, you said that Yukoon wants to talk to me?” Then Samee answer,
“ Yes, he wait out there for you.”

Outside the back house.

“ Yukoon, you want to talk to me?” Ana said and smile at him. “ Yes, I do, but can we go talk somewhere at the garden?” Yukoon answer Ana.

At the garden.

“ Uh, Kaew, I want to ask you that, why do you always wear lily flowers hair clipper?” Yukoon ask Ana. Ana reply back, “ Because, I like it a lot, when I’m still a little kid my mom said to me that I’m like a beautiful lily flower to her, so I started to like lily flower hair clippers a lot, and I always wear it since then.” “ Oh, [Yukoon pause for a little bit] I want to ask you that, because, when I was little, I have a girl friend, that she always come with me after school to here, but then she left, because she have to move school, so I never see her again, and she always wear a lily flower hair clipper like you too, and her name is Ana.” Yukoon reply back. Ana was worry after Yukoon said that, and she think that he might know the truth already, because they use to be best friend. “ Um, my stomach hurt, so I need to go to the restroom.” Ana said to Yukoon. “ Oh, then, thanks for your time.” Yukoon reply back with a smile.

In the restroom.

“ Huh, I feel more relief now, hope that he won’t know.” Ana said, then come out from the restroom, and went to her room.

In her room.

Ana open the door, then she come in and close the door.
“ So, how’s your conversation with Yukoon?” Tamoon ask.
Ana was shock. “ How come you know that me and Yukoon, have a conversation, and why do you come in my room?” Ana reply back. Tamoon answer, “ Because I saw you and Yukoon went to the garden and talk to each other, that it might something really secretly so I want to know.” Ana reply, “ Oh, okay, me and Yukoon, just talk about my hair clipper.” “ You sure?” Tamoon ask. “ Yes, sure, and 100% sure.” Ana reply back. “ So now, can you get out from my room, and I need some rest.” Ana ask Tamoon, then he answer, “ Yes, but after I know the truth, that who are you?” Ana was surprise and didn’t answer.
“ Answer, me!” Tamoon shouted and went closer to Ana.
Ana was care and turn her back to Tamoon. Then Tamoon go closer to Ana, then he ask Ana, “ You want me to do, what I did to you the other days ago?” Ana open her eye really big, then Tamoon went close to her more and hug her tightly, Ana ask him, “ What are you doing, are you drunk, and if you’re drunk, go back to your room.”

Outside the front back house.

“ Samee, where’s Tamoon?!” Veeli ask Samee. Then Samee answer, “ Um, I think he went up to Kaew’s room, but I think he just looking around in there, because he said, he need to find his watch, that the other day the robber came to the back house and he was trying to help us, so I think he went to find his watch up there.” Then Veeli went inside and Samee follow her, because she think Veeli might go do something bad to Kaew.

Back to Kaew’s room.

Tamoon still hug Ana. “ Get out from my room.” Ana said.
Tamoon answer, “ No, no, I won’t, until you tell me the truth, and I’ll hug you like this, and if you didn’t tell me until night, then I think I must have to sleep with you.” “ Stop hugging me, and get out.” Ana said trying to get out from Tamoon.

Then Veeli open the door, but Tamoon they have their back face to the door, so they didn’t hear it. Veeli was jealous and mad. “ Tamoon! And that nasty lady!” Veeli yell to Tamoon and Ana. They were shock. Tamoon turn to Veeli and said, “ Uh, uh, I can explain to you.” Ana look at Tamoon, then to Veeli and saw Samee, then she said, “ I think I got to go.” Ana walk pass Veeli, then Veeli pull her hair back and broke her hair clipper and slap her face.
“ Veeli! Stop it!” Tamoon said and Samee is trying to come help Ana, then Veeli push Samee and try to slap Ana again. “ Veeli stop it!”, Tamoon shouted to Veeli, while she’s trying to slap Ana. Then Veeli look at Tamoon and turn her back and walk away. Then Tamoon went to Ana and ask her, “ Are you okay?” Ana reply back, “ I think you should go back and worry about Veeli, than me.” Tamoon look at Ana, then turn his back and went to find Veeli.
Samee walk to Ana and ask her, “ Kaew, are you okay, and I’m sorry, I thought that Veeli would just come find Tamoon, but-” Then Ana answer, “ It’s not your fault, it’s all my fault, because I was the one that thought this stupid idea myself.” Then they hug each other.

That night.

Ana walk around the garden that night.
“ Ouch, this is my first time got slap, and it hurt so much.” Ana said to herself and touch her cheek that got slap.

In the big house.

Tamoon walk down the stair and Taman saw him, then he went down and follow his brother silently.

At the garden.

Tamoon saw Ana, then he walk to her silently, and Taman hide himself behind a flower bush. Taman said to himself,
“ What’s in brother’s mind, do he like Princess Ana too?”
Tamoon went silently and hug Ana tightly, Ana was shock.
“ Who are you and get away from me?!” Ana reply.
“ Really, you don’t know me, and one more thing, didn’t I told you that if you didn’t tell me the truth until night then I will sleep with you.” Tamoon said to Ana. Ana reply back,
“ Stop it Tamoon, you know that if Veeli know that you keep doing this to me, she’ll be upset and every girl don’t like it, at all.” Tamoon drop his hand from Ana and walk up to her and look at her face, “ Are you okay?” Tamoon ask Ana and touch her cheek, then he kiss Ana’s cheek. Taman was shock and Ana was shock too and Ana think to herself, “ How come when Tamoon kiss me, I just stay still.”
Taman come out and walk to them. “ Why do you do this, brother Tamoon?!” Taman said and hit Tamoon’s face.
“ I !” Tamoon said, then he stop himself. Ana look at Tamoon, and want to know what, he’s going to say.

Episode 12 Preview:

> “ Kaew, I love you.” Taman said to Ana and she was shock, and Tamoon was shock too.
> “ I don’t know if I love you, Kaew, but I-” Tamoon said to Ana, then she interrupt him, “ I know, I know.” Ana turn back and went to the big house.
> “ Lord Namart and Lady Namart, I would like to take your servant Samee with me, and to go work with Kaew, so are you okay with that?” Queen Yanlla ask Lady and Lord Namart.

----------------------------
Sorry this part was suppose to be in Episode 13 Preview!

Authors note: Sorry for making mistake of previewing.
> “ Princess, there’s someone want to meet you, and he’s in the guest room right now.” a servant said to Ana.
> “ Huh.” Ana was shock.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP! Veeli had to ruin the moment >.< 3 guys that like Ana, but she already admitted that she's falling in love with Tamoon.
I can't wait to read the next chapter, Taman going to admit that he loves Kaew.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
Princess Lies [Episode 12]

Episode 12:

“ I don’t know.” Tamoon said, and look at Ana. Taman is going to hit Tamoon again, then Ana go block Tamoon, and said, “ Taman please don’t do this, I don’t want you two to fight because of me.” “ why would you go help this kind of men for?!” Taman ask Ana, then Ana answer,
“ Because, you two are brothers and please don’t fight,
[Ana pause for a second, then look at Tamoon, then turn to look at Taman] over me, and I don’t want this fight because of me too.” “ Okay, I’ll not hit him anymore, but I’ll fight him for your love, Kaew!” Taman reply back to Ana, and Ana was surprise. Then Taman go closer to Ana,
“ Kaew, I love you.” Taman said to Ana and she was shock, and Tamoon was shock too. “ Uh, uh, uh, I, I, need sometimes to think.” Ana reply back, then she turn to look at Tamoon, then she run back to her room.

At Queen Yanlla palace. In Queen Yanlla bedroom and she was dreaming.

Dream:
“ Grandma, help me, help me, they don’t even care me at all, they just hit me and make me suffer, grandma help me, help.” Ana said and she was in a dark place. “ Ana! My darling, grandma will come help you, darling, grandma will help you.” Queen Yanlla said.

End dream.

Then Queen Yanlla wake up and she started to worry about Princess Ana. “ What happen to my darling, why do I have this dream for, and did something bad happen to her.” Queen Yanlla said, then she look at the roof top and said, “ My son and my daughter-in-law, please go protect Ana, because there might be something bad that will happen to her.”

Still at Queen Yanlla palace. In the living room.

“ House Keeper Mallai, go tell the driver that for him to prepare the car and I’m going to go get Princess Ana back.” Queen Yanlla said, then the house keeper answer,
“ Okay, Queen Yanlla, I’ll go tell the driver to prepare the car for you.” then the house keeper go.

Ten minutes later.

“ Lets go.” Queen Yanlla said, then the driver open the car door and Queen Yanlla go inside, then he went back to drive.

At Lord Namart house. At the back house. Ana was walking to the pond in the garden and she got slip, then she fell down in the pond. “ Ahh!” Ana yell, then she shouted, “ Help, help, please help me, help, help!” Ana don’t even know how to swim. Then Samee heard something from the garden asking for help, then she walk to the garden and saw that Ana is drowning and was asking for help, then Samee run as fast as she could to find someone for help, then she saw Yukoon and she ask Yukoon, “ Yukoon, please go help Kaew, she’s drowning at the garden pond, please go help her.” Then Yukoon run as fast as he could to go help Ana, and Tamoon also see Yukoon running to the garden, but he don’t know why is he running so fast for, then Tamoon follow Yukoon.

At the garden pond.

“ Kaew, Kaew! Where are you!?” Yukoon ask Ana, then he saw some hair, then he jump down and go help Ana. Yukoon swim to Ana an help her out, then he carry her to the grass, and he help Ana by doing CPR and the mouth to mouth. Yukoon do that for 3 times, then Ana finally wake up, and said, “ Thank you, thank you, for helping me, thank.” then Ana fainted. Yukoon look at Ana then said, “
“ Kaew, Kaew, wake up, Kaew, wake up.”, but she didn’t so Yukoon just carry Ana to her bedroom, and Tamoon saw it, but he just hide there and was jealous.

Two minutes later.

Ana wake up, and Yukoon and Samee was there, then she said, “ What happen, I thought I already dead.” Samee reply back with a smile, “ Kaew, I was worry about you, and I ask Yukoon to help you, so you’re not dead yet.” Yukoon said to Kaew and Samee, “ Uh, hope you feel better Kaew, and Samee I need to go back, because I need to go help my mom do some stuff.” Samee said
“ Oh, okay, then thank you very much.” Yukoon reply,
“ It’s okay.” Yukoon went back. Then Samee ask Ana,
“ Ana, do you want to eat something?” Ana reply, “ Uh, sure.” Then Samee said to her, “ Okay, then I’ll go down to go cook something for you, in the kitchen.”, then Samee went down to the kitchen.

Then Tamoon sneak up the stair, but Samee didn’t see him and don’t even notice.

In Kaew’s room.

Tamoon open the door slowly, and close it slowly. And Ana didn’t hear, because she was sleeping, and she sleep by the side. Then Tamoon slowly crawl to Ana’s bed and sleep with her, then hug her tightly. Ana feel something and she was shock, and said, “ Who are you?” Tamoon answer,
“ It’s your Tamoon, my lover.” Ana turn back and see Tamoon and he was hugging her, then she said, “ Go away, and who let you in here?” Tamoon answer, “ I let myself in.” then he smile at Ana. Ana use her elbow and poke Tamoon’s stomach. “ Ouch.” Tamoon said, the he let go of Ana. Ana jump off her bed, then she was running to the door, then Tamoon hurry run and block the door, and hug her tightly, and ask Kaew, “ Where are you going, my lover?” Ana reply back, “ Get your hand off from me, and I’m not your lover, stop hugging me, and you don’t even love me for real, so why would you hug me for.” Tamoon was shock, then he let go of Ana, and Ana turn back to him and said, “ I also don’t want to be the third one in you and Veeli relationship, and she love you.” “ And please don’t do this to me, because you don’t love me for real.” Ana said. Then Samee come knock the door and tell Ana,
“ Kaew, Lady Namart ask me to tell you to go to the big house.” Then Ana said, “ Oh, Okay, then I’ll come, let me dress first.” Samee reply, “ Okay, then I’m going to go down to cook for you.” Ana said, “ Thanks.” then Samee walk down to the kitchen.

Back to Tamoon and Ana.

“ I don’t know if I love you, Kaew, but I-” Tamoon said to Ana, then she interrupt him, “ I know, I know.” Ana turn back and open the door and went to the big house.

Ana step in the big house and see Queen Yanlla and she run to her and hug her, “ Grandma, [ Lady and Lord Namart was shock and Queen Yanlla was shock, then Ana realized just what she said] uh, I meant Queen Yanlla I really miss you.” Then Queen Yanlla said to Lady Namart,
“ I want to have a private conversation with Kaew.” Then Lady and Lord Namart went up stair. Ana whisper to her grandma, “ Grandma, I really miss you, and why do you come here?” Queen Yanlla whisper back, “ Because I have a bad dream about you, so I worry and you have to go home with me.” Ana reply back in whisper, “ Then can you take Samee to go with me, please, because when I was here, she’s my best friend here, and she have a parent, or relative.” Queen Yanlla whisper back, “ Okay then, I’ll try to ask Lady and Lord Namart.”

Three minutes later, then Lady and Lord Namart come down. “ Lord Namart and Lady Namart, I would like to take your servant Samee with me, and to go work with Kaew, so are you okay with that?” Queen Yanlla ask Lady and Lord Namart. Then Lady Namart said, “ Yes, sure, if you want her, and she’s a very good girl, so how’s Princess Ana?” Queen Yanlla answer, “ She wrote me a letter, that she’s coming back tomorrow.” Lady Namart look at Lord Namart in a happy face then she said, “ That’s good then.” Queen Yanlla said, “ Yes, sure.”

The back house.
Samee was still cooking, then she heard something coming from up stair, then she bring a pan with her to up stair. She saw a guy, then said, “ Huh, Tamoon, how come your up here?” Tamoon answer, “ Nothing, then he walk past her and walk back to the big house.

A minute later.

“ Samee, Lady Namart want you to go to the big house.” a servant said to Samee, then Samee walk down the stairs, then to the big house.

Big house. Tamoon was sitting in a chair next to his dad and was looking at Ana. “ Here comes Samee, this is Samee.” Lady Namart said. “ Hello.” Samee said to Lady and Lord Namart and to Queen Yanlla. Then she come to sit down next to Ana. “ Samee from now on, you’ll be one of Queen Yanlla’s servant, so you have to obey very good, okay.” Lady Namart said, then Samee was happy and answer, “ Okay, I’ll obey very good.”

Ten minutes later.

At the big house front porch. Queen Yanlla car was park there, and the driver put Samee and Ana’s bag at the back trunk.

“ Bye, Queen Yanlla and Kaew, and Samee.” Lady Namart said, the Queen Yanlla said, “ if you would like to come visit me tomorrow, it’ll be good, because Princess Ana will come back.” “ Lady Namart was happy, then she said,
“ Sure, sure.” Then Queen Yanlla, Princess Ana, and Samee went into the car, then the driver drove the car away.
“ Tamoon, prepare yourself for tomorrow.” Lady Namart said.

Episode 13 Preview:

> “ Kaew is Princess Ana?” Lady Namart said with a shock.
“ Sorry for lying to Lady and Lord Namart and your family because this is my only choice of testing my fiancée.” Ana said to them.
> “ Tamoon, I’m sorry that I lie to you, but that’s my only choice.” Ana said to Tamoon.
> “ Princess, there’s someone want to meet you, and he’s in the guest room right now.” a servant said to Ana.
> “ Huh.” Ana was shock.
> “ Why do you lie to me?!” Tamoon said to Ana. “ I lie and disguise myself, because of you!” Ana cried and turn back.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
WOw...aha,it's so funny
how Tamoon sneaked into the
room.they're going to find out that
she pretended to be kaew?i mean..everyone?