Prick Me with Love's Thorn

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yes i know...why do you leave us on a cliffhanger....come back and fill us in^^

neena

sarNie Adult

SO I AM CHANGING A LOT TO THIS FANFIC JUST BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF TIK AND CAN'T WRITE ANOTHER STORY ABOUT HIM! LOL...SO I'M OPTING FOR NEW COUPLE YUKE SONGPAISAN AND WIEW WANNAROT. I WILL NOT TELL THE STORYLINE OR MAKE A SYNOPSIS, YOU CAN ALL READ AND FIND OUT HOW THEIR LOVE UNFOLDS. AS FOR AUM AND AFF, I KEPT THE STORY I STARTED OFF FROM LAST TIME.

Previously,
"You'll do anything...even for a vampire? Because that's who I really am." In an instant, Aum transformed into a vampire, his hair in corn rolls, tied back. His intention was to scare her away. When she saw him transform into a vampire, she felt a little uneasy, still, with confidence she went on. Whatever was to forthcoming is for Sam.
"A real one, in the flesh.... thinking that I'm scared? I've seen scarier at parties." she joked.
This one was different thought Aum.
"Why would I be scared, I've seen fear." Aff said. "A vampire is far from worries. We all live in the same world."

Aum transformed back into him old self.

"You're not scared of me?"

"Do you're trick again and see if I'm scared." replied Aff.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into Miss...Aff." Aum said as he watched her with his eyes full of want.

"I do...I've prepared myself long enough for this moment."

"What for?"

"Do you like...surprises?"

"Mmm...I love them."

"Good." Aff smiled evilly.

"P'Aum." Leo had arrived to where Aum was. "You found the suitcase...You!" Right away, Leo notices Aff. The imposter turned into a beautiful woman, but woman or man, she killed Han, Leo's best buddy. Leo was angry and charged over to Aff before Aum stopped him. "Boss, she killed Han."

"I know...and she also has surprises for us...I'm eager Miss Aff..."

"Boss, she killed Han, what are you doing just standing there?"

"Losing someone isn't as hurtful as seeing someone who's alive but is practically dead." said Aff.

"Who are you talking about, huh?" asked Leo, he walked over to Aff. This time Aum didn't stop him because he was thinking about whom Aff was referring to. "Who do you think you are?! Tell me who you are, why the hell did you kill my friend?"

Aff looked up at Leo with her big eyes. They were close to killing Sam, she gets to see him suffer that was more harsh then seeing someone die.

"Leo, stop it...tell me Miss Aff...you hold such determination...what do you offer for us?"

Leo turned to look at Aum. "Boss? what are you talking about? You actually think she can benefit the clan?"

"No but it never hurts to welcome anyone..."

Leo raised an eye brow. "But she's a girl..."

"And so?"

"We've never had a girl before."

"Well, we still have to find out...because I'm in the mood to find out how much potential Miss Aff has."

Leo cracked his knuckles. "How about a match?"

Aff had a lot of strength inside her. Aff could kick some ass, she holds a black belt in tae kwon do. Leo and Aff stood out in the park's basketball court, the lights shining down on them, Aum stood in the shadows, his arms crossed against his chest and one foot against the wall.

"A woman, you can't do anything but in the end get hurt." said Leo.

"We'll see...just because I'm a woman that won't make me feel useless."

Aff got into her fighting position and kept her eyes on Leo. Leo charged towards her and along with him he threw a forceful punch but she dodged and he missed. Aum chuckles. Aff turned around and threw a few punches at Leo's face making him step back. Aff stepped back and took a deep breath. Leo was angry, he's underestimated Aff., being beaten by a girl, he wasn't going to let her get away this time. Aff threw more punches but this time around, Leo was smarter and fought back. Aff couldn't protect herself well enough and his fighting made her weak. He was too quick still she wouldn't step down and Aum notice her courage.

"Had enough?" asked Leo out of breath, he kicked her one last time in the stomach on the ground before turning his back and walking away.

With all her strength, Aff stood up on her shaky legs. "...I'm not done."

Aum was impressed.

"I don't give up!! He's....he's not giving up...neither will I!" Aff screamed at Leo.

Leo was surprised how much power she had. "You haven't had enough?" Leo walked back to her.

Aff closed her fists and her eyes. When she closed her eyes, she pictured Sam's limped body, this angered her, making her gather more energy. She could feel him come closer and closer, she threw a surprise punch.

BAM! Aff slowly opened her eyes and in front of her was Aum, his pale face staring her down with a grin. For a second there, Aff thought she had enough force to send Leo flying but it was Aum. He moved as fast as the wind, his power made Leo fly off and hit the wall under the basketball hoop. For what seemed forever, Aff stared at Aum.

"You're interesting Miss Aff..." Aff's mouth was bleeding but Aum restrained himself from going even nearer. "I like you."

Aff stared at him, her fists were closed tightly on the sides but before she could even go farther as to killing Aum, his image in front of her turned blurry and soon she fainted.

Aum drove back to his mansion and carried her inside. On the third floor of the mansion was another living room, the curtains closed. Yuke Songpaisan turned around and he was face to face with Eugene, the head of maids. Yuke is Aum's full blooded vampire Uncle whom Aum's father ordered to watch and raise. While Aum ages, for he is half human, Yuke never ages. Really, Yuke is 200 years old but he looks like a 20 year old. His skin is white as snow and he has the sweetest smell. His gorgeous face will make any woman melt.

"Who is that my nephew is carrying?" asked Yuke. He could sense something was up.

"Master Yuke, no one knows." said Eugene.

Yuke sighed. "Young and stupid...he always is...just like my brother." He was referring to Aum's dad. "I'll be in my bedroom, its an order that he sees me before he does anything more stupid."

"Yes, Master Yuke."

Eugene leaves the room.

Aum opened the door to Yuke's bedroom and the lights turned on instantly. Yuke sat up on his bed, a girl was asleep beside him, naked. He was buttoning his shirt up, his back to Aum.

"Who was that girl?" asked Yuke.

"She's the girl who won't end up like that girl."

Yuke turned to Aum and smirked. "You know me well enough, I prefer blood in a glass."

The naked girl turned around and smiled. She was still alive. Yuke stood up and was walking towards Aum.

"Tell me, what do you intend to do? This is the first time I've seen you even touch a girl."

"She's joining the clan."

"But she's human." Yuke could sense that Aff was human the moment he saw her.

"So was Han."

"That's different..."

"Because she's a woman?"

"Because of trust..." Yuke stared at Aum. "...its because of trust."

"So you trust women like that?" Aum pointed to the girl on the bed.

"...Woman who work for you and woman who work with you...I've learned not to trust both."

"In general, you hate women...yet you love to sleep with them."

Yuke smirked. "Keep the girl then, let her join you're stupid clan and I'll sit and watch..."

Aff opened her eyes, she was in the huge guest bedroom. She sat up and looked around the dark room. The sun was out. She walked to the window and opened the long huge curtains to let sunlight into the room. Outside the sun and blue sky made her feel better. She thought of Sam, her husband. The dogs were barking and jumping in the front yard, Aff looked down, there Aum was feeding his two dogs.

"He's a vampire...how can he stay in the sun? Sun can kill vampires." she was confused and tried hard to understand how this can come about.

"They can, only if they permit the sun to do so." a voice from behind Aff made her frighten, she turned to the maid who had sneaked into the room unheard.

"W-who are you?" asked Aff a little frightened.

"I'm Eugene, the head maid of the mansion." Eugene walked over to the curtains and closed them. "Master Yuke doesn't like light in the mansion."

"Master Yuke?"

"He's young master Aum's Uncle..."

"Wait...you didn't burn. You're not a vampire?"

"I'm human."

"H-how can you live with them?"

"They are just like us its just that we don't have eternal life. I live a normal life here."

"What did you mean when you said they can die only if they permit the sun to do so?" asked Aff.

"Just like how humans invent things and grow to adapt to certain climate changes, vampires have grown to live life with the sun. It is considered suicide if they sit when sun rises till sun sets."

Aff stood, thinking for a moment, taking in all the information from Eugene.

"Young master Aum has never brought home a woman before...you're the first." Eugene smiled.

Aff was surprised.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ahahahaha I remember the title but I don't remember anything about the story. I got to go back and reread to freshen up =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhh i had to pinch myself to see if this was true..you updated...so you changed tik/noon to son/wiew...still awesome......so aff's the first woman aum's brought home oooo...i love how she never gave up....ahahaha son is aum's uncle...but i like his character, dark..can't wait for wiew to come ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
Aff smiled at Eugene. "Exactly, how many...vampires live in this mansion?"

"One and a half."

"One and a half?"

Eugene smiled. "Master Yuke Songpaisan is full vampire. Young master Aum is half human and half vampire."

"Hum."

"Not many people pass our gates, what is it so special about you...Miss?"

"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Aff Taksaorn."

Eugene smiled. Aff could tell she was going to be friends with Eugene.

"Warm water is waiting for your bath, I will direct you that way."

The halls seemed endless and candles lit everywhere in the mansion. Candle lights were the only source of light, there was no glimpse of sunlight from any room. Aff walked the long hall to a bathroom as big as the bedroom she slept in the night before. She sat in the bubbly bath tub, splashing the warm water on herself.

"Vampires...vampires..." In her mind she thought of ways to kill Aum, he was a vampire, ten times more powerful then she was. Should she keep him out until sun sets? Or should she just get to it and stab him in the heart?

After the bath Aff went out in the front yard to wander and become familiar with the place in case she needs to escape. A black BMW drove up to the driveway and stopped in front of Aff, almost hitting her. Aff moved away before she got hurt. The driver's door opened and Yuke came out of the BMW. He walked pass her ignoring her. He had the best looking waist line and he was taller then Aum. Aff knew at once he was Master Yuke, he seemed so powerful with his black shades and strong model walk. Aff stared at him but Yuke didn't once look at her. Yuke went inside as Eugene greeted him. Eugene saw Aff outside, she walked casually to Aff.

"Yuke would like to have lunch with you."

Aff was a little scared, facing him, he looked really mean.

During lunch, the long table separated Yuke and Aff. Aff watched Yuke as he casually took a bite out of his bloody steak. She wanted to gag because she hated raw meat. Yuke wiped his mouth neatly with his cloth napkin. Every move he made seemed perfect. Yuke looked up at Aff, staring at her with his eyes making her feel uncomfortable.

"You don't like the food?" he asked.

"I'm not use to this food."

"Well, if you stay here, you better get use to it."

"...What makes you think I will stay here?"

"You're the new addition to my nephew's ridiculous clan. Are you not?" He took another bite.

Aff was silent, knowing he was right.

Yuke bit his bottom lip and concentrated. "Looking at you, I smell suspicion."

Aff's eyes widen, hoping Yuke couldn't read minds. Yuke stood up and walked towards her. He stopped when he reached her. Aff couldn't look up at him but she held her head up high to show that she wasn't afraid of him or his words.

"...I'll be keeping my eye on you so don't do anything stupid...Atichart doesn't know what kind of heart women have..." Yuke rolled his eyes and walked out of the dining room.

Aff felt discomfort and was afraid of Yuke's words. She had to not only be careful of Aum finding out the truth, she had to be careful around Yuke as well.

Aum walked into the dining room as Yuke past him. Yuke didn't even look once at Aum or say a word, he just kept walking. Aum turned to look at Aff who was sitting in her seat, silent. Aum went to Yuke's seat and sat down. One of the maids replaces Yuke's plate with a new plate of food.

"You're half vampire?" asked Aff.

Aum looked up. "Don't remind me...For me, its just an image to scare people. Really I hate it."

"How did you become half vampire?"

"You sure are nosy."

"It helps to know who I'm working for."

Aum puts his silverware down. "My mother was human...and she died after I was born so my father made his brother raise me here in Thailand, they were both vampires."

"You mean Master Yuke and you're father?"

Aum nodded. " Right, I saw that you met him earlier...he's a bit disconnected with this world..."

"Why?"

"I'm sure he has a lot of memories, he's lived for 200 years."

200 years, thought Aff, she's never known a person whose lived for so long.

"Surprised? He stopped aging after he turned 20."

"And you?" asked Aff eagerly.

"I'm still half human, I age like any human being. Anyways, listen, I have a new assignment." said Aum after taking a bite out of his raw steak. "Tonight, we will meet Dr. Pongpat."

"Whose Dr. Pongpat?"

---------------------------------------------------

Wiew was riding her bike up a steep hill, peddling to get to school. Wiew is a cheerful girl who doesn't like backing down if she wants her dreams. Wiew gets accepted as a teacher to a prestige high school filled with rich boys and girls, today was her first day as a high school teacher. She's probably the poorest teacher in the building, she dresses like a hippy, long Indian style skirt with a white tank top. Her hair was wavy and around her shoulder she carried her authentic messenger bag with her teacher uniform.

As she was peddling along, behind her she heard a vehicle's loud engine. Wiew turned her head to see who was making such a racket. She couldn't concentrate on her introduction speech to her first class while riding up the hill.

The BMW drove over a puddle of rain water as it passes Wiew and the water mixed with mud splashes all over her.

Wiew screams and quickly gets off her bike to wipe her now dirty long skirt. The BMW stops, the driver gets out of his car and walks up to Wiew. Wiew looks up and sees the most gorgeous man ever. His face was white and he wore a black suit, he looked rich and his lips seemed like it never arched into a smile before.

"Watch where you're going lady." says Yuke, he checked to see if she was injured.

"...I was just riding along, you're the one who don't have eyes." Wiew protested.

"There is a sidewalk for walking and bicycles, lady...you're the one who can't tell the difference between a sidewalk and the street." Yuke rolled his eyes and walked back to his car not looking back. He thought Wiew was nuts.

"What the-I hate men." She looked at her clothes again with sad eyes. These were her lucky clothes.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the first fanfic i saw of son and wiew i have to read i too am obesse over these two thanks

neena

sarNie Adult
Aum waited for Aff at the airport, he put his back against the taxi as he looked around for Aff. He was in a black suit with a pair of sunglasses to avoid the bright sun. He popped a piece of gum into his mouth. She was no where in sight.

"I knew it, she chickened out when its really happening."

Aum turned around to open the door to the taxi but he paused the moment he heard her footsteps. The sound of her heels were coming closer. Aum looked up and saw her. Aff was in shades, her long curly hair bouncing everywhere, she swiped her hair away from her face and walked like a supermodel on the runway. Aff was wearing a black skirt that came all the way up to her rib cage. Her neck was adorn with a long white bow and she wore a black jacket with black pointed heels. Aff walked up to him and took off her glasses. Aum was speechless, she was more beautiful then the night before. Last night she looked like cat woman and now she looked so classy.

"Here's you're passport." Aum handed Aff the little booklet. "Keep an eye out, never let anyone follow you...always look behind you and around, understood?"

Aff nodded. She put her glasses back on. "Where in China do we meet?"

"Change of plans, I will be in Beijing with Dr. Pongpat before going to Shanghai, we'll meet each other there. Leo's booked a room for you already. He's waiting for you."

On the plane ride, Aff sat in first class, she worked on her laptop, doing research on Dr. Pongpat.

"Dr. Pongpat...hmm...what else does he do?" Aff wondered.

In Shanghai, Aff reached the hotel, in the dining hall, during lunch, Leo handed her the key, he was still angry over his dead friend.

"Thank you." said Aff. "If we are going to work together one of us has to change their attitude."

Leo rolled his eyes. "I don't see anything special about you, I really don't know what P'Aum sees in you."

"You're right."

Leo stared at Aff.

"He shouldn't trust me too easily...but I will gain his trust."

Aff stands up. "Do you like giving up Leo?"

"No."

"Well, neither do I. Shall we get to work and end this business?"

"P'Aum won't be here until evening time."

"Killing someone isn't easy...especially if you're trying to do kill them silently...you need to plan everything out first."

Aff leaves the dining hall.

The assassination of Neil Chan, a police officer who got rich off Dr. Pongpat but betrayed him and is now working with the feds to find Dr. Pongpat.

Aum arrived in Shanghai. While Leo and Aff entered a huge convention hall, they were studying the hall and figuring out every hidden door to break away from the building before security surrounds them on the day they assassinate Neil.

A day later.

"He will be there at the police convention making a speech at approximately 1:00 PM." Aum said.

Amongst all three of them, rocks paper scissors was going to decide who gets to shoot Neil. Purposely, Aff lost and Aum handed Aff the gun. She was nervous but her face wouldn't show it. Really she wanted to use this gun to blow Aum in the head but she had to wait for the right moment. As of now, she was going to wreck his plans of killing Neil, after all, Neil is the one whose down more right then wrong.

All three of them disguised themselves as guests to the police convention. Everyone had to go through a coat check. They came out clean because the previous day they smuggled all they're weapons into the building. They knew what every room was for in the building. Aff went into a room on the second floor that had a glass window looking down into the convention hall. The room was pitch black, no lights anywhere but from the light shining through the window from the convention hall. Aff walked closer to the window but two hands from behind pulled her back, she felt Aum's muscular chest and his hands tighten her skinny arms.

"Don't go there." whispered Aum. "Being an assassin, you should stay in the dark...you're identity is like darkness no one's able to read or touch you."

Aff was stiff.

"Nervous? I can tell..." Aum smirked.

He moved all her wavy hair to her other shoulder and looked at her bare neck. He could feel Aff becoming more uncomfortable but he went on whispering into her ear.

"You're going to be wearing this."

Aum pushed the soft headphone against her left ear, he was staring at her profile face. Slowly he turned her around, their bodies so close, he covered the headphone with her wavy long hair. He unzipped her jacket all the while staring at her. Aff wasn't afraid to look at him, they both looked at each other. He grabbed her collar roughly bringing her face even closer to his, he grinned then pinned a mic underneath her collar.

"I be watching so don't do anything stupid." he smiled at her but Aff wasn't enjoying this at all, she turned her hands into fists.

Aff took her seat in the room like everyone else in the convention hall. Aum was behind watching her every move. She wore a blond short wig to disguise herself. She was dress so sophisticated.

"Let's make him feel useful before he dies, let him do his speech first." Aum spoke into the mic directing orders for Aff.

Aff rolled her eyes, disgusted. At 1:00 PM Neil came out onto stage.

"Thank you thank you...please sit down..." said Neil. Aff clapped along to blind in.

The speech took long enough because by the time he was finishing up Aff was spaced out. Aff stood up and walked closer to the stage until she was in front of everyone. She took out her camera but it was the gun disguised as a camera.

"Lastly, my family...Rose, honey come here." Neil called her daughter up on stage then his wife came along with his daughter.

Aff's eyes widen, she couldn't kill a little girl's father right in front of her. Aff prayed the little girl would leave the stage. Aum didn't like the idea of the little girl there too.

"Don't do anything." Aum whispered into the mic. The feeling of not knowing his father overcame Aum, he felt pity for himself, watching Neil embrace his daughter Rose.

-----------------------
Wiew walked onto campus. The school looked very old, it looked similar to an English castle and it was in the middle of no where. The sun seemed afraid of shining light onto the ground of this school. Wiew made her way to the staff meeting room and entered the room, about 6 teachers were sitting at a long table in the room, in unison they turned to look at her making her super nervous. Wiew looked around the room and a crooked smile appear on her face. Everyone was staring at her clothes, her long skirt was dirty and her tank top was half wet. The teachers had pale faces and they all dressed like they were going to a funeral. Wiew couldn't stand the gloomy atmosphere and reopened the door to leave but when she was turning to leave out the door Yuke entered and they clashed into each other, he was more powerful and pushed her back into the room. Wiew stepped back she looked up and saw his face again.

"You..."

Yuke raised an eye brow, wondering if he remembers her. He ignored her and walked towards the last chair at the end of the long table. Each and everyone of them bowed to him as he past them. Yuke took his seat and looked up at Wiew.

"So...you're the new teacher?" said Yuke. He was the principle.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so aum stopped the assassination before aff killed neil...awww he has a heart deep inside him ^^

yuke is the principle were wiew's going to work <333