Prick Me with Love's Thorn

neena

sarNie Adult
I AM TOTALLY CHANGING THIS FANFIC!! AUM AND AFF'S STORY WILL REMAIN THE SAME BUT I WILL NOW BE USING YUKE SONGPAISAN AND WIEW WANNAROT AS THE SECOND COUPLE!!

Reasons: I'm obsessed with these two couples and I think it would be unique to put them in a fanfic together.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ahh!! It's so weird.. I was just thinking about how much I loved Buffy and Spike.. I used to have a huge fever over Buffy the Vampire Slayer back then...

This should be interesting... Do start ASAP!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow...really interesting already^^ yay noon^O^ can't wait to read this.....vampires does remind me of buffy and also the twin effect heehee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa interestin keke.. vamps.. woot woot.. awesome.. cant wait keke.. dang maybe i should start readin twilight etc .. keke.. cause i saw many ppl readin that book n the sequels xp keke..

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm liking the plot already!!! Neena, i have become a fan or ur fanfic eversince Romance On Duty. Looking forward for this one! It reminds me of Anne Rice novels.....

neena

sarNie Adult
Here is the beginning....I'm working hard at it! its real hard to write a story like this when you don't know enough. enjoy!! anyways, the title...officially Prick Me with Love's Thorn. A revised version of a lyric I really admire. I thought it suits the story. Hope everyone likes it! This is a just a little. I am really going to go blind if I stay on my computer any longer, will see you all in the morning, hoping to post more soon!

IN her dream, Aff and Sam were holding each other, sitting on the fresh green grass taking in every breath with happiness. Sam whispered something into her ear and this made her laugh. Sam moved her long wavy brownish hair to the side as he kissed her neck. He was holding her from behind. Aff closed her eyes as she cherished every moment with Sam. The dream turned around, she was in tears, through her eyes the blazing fire showed. She was staring at they're burnt down home and Sam was in there. Tossing and turning in the fire, Sam screamed for help. Aff was too far away, she couldn't help him, with all her power she screamed. Suddenly awaken from her dream, her eyes wide open, staring up at the white ceiling, looking around she finally figured out where she was, a hospital room. Once again, she shuts her eyes, Sam's smile appeared then quickly disappeared. Tears ran down Aff's cheeks, she was silently praying to herself for the sake of Sam's life.

FLASH BACK.

What was a dream came true, in the next room Sam laid covered in a body cast, only his eyes showed. The night before, Sam received an unlikely visit from Aum. Sam was knelled in front of Aum by his two henchmen. Aum was dressed in a luxury black suit. He had hair reaching his shoulders, the middle half was tied back in corn rolls. To hide his eyes, he wore dark sun-glasses. Rocking back and forth on his toes he rubbed his unshaved beard. Aum took off his glasses and his eyes lit up. His pupils widen, covering most of the white around his eye balls. This was how he looked when transformed into a vampire. Sam looked up at Aum in terror.
"You...Wh-What are you?"
Aum gave an evil smirk. "You don't need to know, you won't remember me in your next life." Aum pulled out his gun and held it up against Sam's forehead.
Sam took his chances, reached out and turned the gun a different direction before Aum pulled the trigger. He charged towards Aum, they began the battle of punches. The two henchmen stood still like watching a Thai boxing match, they knew who was going to win. No matter how much Sam beat Aum, he didn't seem hurt. Aum let Sam beat him until he ran out of energy. Sam took a last punch before falling onto the ground from exhaustion. Aum brought Sam up by the collar. Aum took at good look at Sam before punching him, because of being a vampire, Aum's punch hurt ten times more. Sam spanned around before falling flat onto the ground.
"Pity...it would have been a waste of bullets for a weak being like you. Guys! burn the house."
Aum walked out the door as his men began pouring gasoline all over Sam and the house. Once outside, Aum transformed back into his usual self. The cornrolls were gone and his hair shortened with spikes. A black car parked in the front of the house rolled down its back window as Aum approached the vehicle. By now, the house was up in flames.
"You never seem to fail us Aum." said Dr. Pongpat. The old man had hired Aum to get rid of Sam, he handed Aum his pay for the work.
Aum took the money and walked off into the dark. Aff was making her way home, inside she felt desperate to make it home fast. Without noticing, Aff passes Aum on the street. Aum dropped the special coin Noon gave him. It was the shape of a diamond with the design of a girl in a bronze color. Aff picked it up, she turned to tell Aum what he dropped but he was walking too fast. After examining the coin, she put it into her pocket. Aff thought it was a unique coin, something she's never seen before. From a block away, her heart dropped when she saw the smoke coming from Sam and their house. Aff ran as fast as she could to find Sam. The flames were too big for her to rescue Sam. She stood outside the house calling for an ambulance, pushing the cell phone buttons was unbearable since she was shaking with fear.

THE SIRENS OF THE AMBULANCE. BACK TO PRESENT TIME.

Sam's hospital room door swing open and Aff walked in. Covering her mouth from making any noise with her cries, Aff made her way to her husband's side. She sat down beside him, laid her head close to his as she cried silently.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool. i never read a vampire fiction before!! talking about vampire ..it remind me of this one manga i read ..love it ...it was soo...RATED R . :p

neena

sarNie Adult
cool. i never read a vampire fiction before!! talking about vampire ..it remind me of this one manga i read ..love it ...it was soo...RATED R . :p
hahahahahahahahahah....your really pushing it sarn...hahah i will take that as a hint for this fanfic. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
RATED R ...lmao...put black spoiler to make it more wilder :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^that's right, the blacker it is. the wild it get. don't leave me to imagine the rest :blush: WRITE THEM DOWN !!! :clap:

anyway, i have to play catch up when BADARN JAI END. .. i'm anticipating 3 NIGHTS like crazy though !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
...i don't know ...im kind inspire to type a vampire fiction like neena...steal her idea Mahaha...put lots of RATED R... :p

neena

sarNie Adult
Sam opened his eyes. He's still alive but his burns will stay with him for the rest of his life. He couldn't move a muscle. Aff was devastated. The person she loved so much was in this condition. It took weeks to investigate what caused the fire in their home, every evidence pointed to Aum and his men, never would she have thought someone so cruel would exist to try to destroy her husband and why. The longer she watched Sam suffer, the more she wanted to kill this person Aum. She moved Sam to a new hospital beside the ocean shore as she trained herself to become a fierce woman who would fight to get anything she wants. A year later, she'll return to the capital a new person with a new ambition.

ONE YEAR HAS PAST.

Aff arrives in Bangkok, more beautiful as ever, any man passing her way will turn back a second time. This time around, she had a goal, revenge for Sam who still lies in the hospital bed all wrapped up like a mummy. With Aff's love for Sam, he's lived for so long.

Aum was assigned to a new case given to him by Dr. Pongpat, his boss. His current job was to collect the money a gambler named Ting owed to Dr. Pongpat. Aum was to meet the gambler at a famous club in the heart of Bangkok. Along with Aum he brought his two henchmen to the club, like normal gamblers they played along until very late at night when everyone was beginning to leave. Aum found Ting's table but someone was sitting in front of Ting, accepting the suitcase of money Ting had prepared for Pongpat. Ting is being tricked into thinking this person worked for Dr. Pongpat.
"Aum, whose that?" asked Leo, one of Aum's partner.
Aum and his two henchmen sat and watched at the bar area as the impersonator counted the money in front of Ting.
"Someone's impersonating us, Aum." whispered Han, the second henchman.
"Shh you think I don't know that?...just stay still don't do anything until I give you permission."
Aum was getting curious. This man was dressed all in black, it was hard to see his face because of the hat he was wearing.
"Look, look...he's standing to leave."
They all began walking to Ting's table as Leo and Han pulled out their guns and started shooting at the impostor and Ting. The impostor ducked once hearing the gun shots. Ting got shot right away. Workers all around pulled out their guns and thus began a shoot or miss game. The impostor peeked out at Aum and his henchmen, with a gun in hand, the impostor began firing back. Han got shot in the heart and fell back dead. Aum saw the impostor hit Han.
"Han!" cried out Leo. "That bastard is going to die!!" Leo began shooting at the impostor.
The impostor got up with the suitcase in hand and ran for it. Leo ran out of bullets after trying hard to shoot at the right place. The impostor shot Leo in the arm. Aum ran after the impostor, he had to get the case back.

Through the city, the impostor ran. Police sirens rang in every direction. For so long, Aum ran after him until they reached a park where it was quiet. The impostor stopped under the sidewalk lamp, his back still turned to Aum. Aum stopped behind him, only a few feet behind the sidewalk lamp.
"You looking for this?" asked the impostor. "Dare to grab it? Its yours anyways."
Aum was confused now, no one would attempt to challenge him, this guy's voice sounded more like a girl's voice too. "What were you going to do with our money...who are you?"

The imposter threw the suitcase on the ground. Took off the hat and untied the bundle of hair at the top of his head. It wasn't a man as Aum assumed, it was a woman. Her hair fell down to her waist as Aum watched with surprised that all this while it was a girl who killed Han and it was a girl he had been running after.

She turned around to fully look at Aum. The girl ran her fingers through her long silky hair. Her long hair blew in the wind as she stared into Aum's cold eyes. The sidewalk lamp lit her face and she was a beauty. Not only was she a beauty her body was in perfect shape.
"Its nice to finally meet you." answered Aff in a cool tone. "My name is Aff."
Aum raised one eye brow trying to hide his smile.
"Shocked? that a girl can kick some ass?" said Aff.
Aum smirked. "A little. You helped us, why?"
"Let's just say....I'll like to learn from the best."
"You want me to hire you? A girl?"
"Who said that girls can't do what guys can? I'm as tough as your two henchmen, one who is probably limping by now."
"Thanks for the offer but that was really just a waste of your time, now, if you don't mind, the suitcase?" Aum held his hand up.
Aff picked up the suitcase from the ground.
"Here." She handed it to Aum.
Aum stepped into the lamp light joining her to receive the suitcase.
"My team will stay the same. We don't need any one."
"...The same? does that include the one I killed just now?"
"...why do you want to be a part of what we do?"
Aff walked up to his face. "If I want it, I'll do anything to get it."
"Anything?" he asked.
Aff stared into his eyes as she nodded.
"You'll do anything...even for a vampire? Because thats who I really am." In an instant, Aum transformed into a vampire, his hair in corn rolls, tied back. His intention was to scare her away. When she saw him transform into a vampire, she felt a little uneasy, still, with confidence she went on. Whatever was to forthcome is for Sam.
"A real one, in the flesh.... thinking that I'm scared? I've seen scarier at parties." she joked.
This one was different thought Aum.