Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vee V.

• Weir S.

• Total voters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Since we had a girl one, here's a guy one.lol. I want to know which pr'ek you think has the most attractive, alluring, immobilizing, eyes that make you go... Be mine forever... Conclusion is... The pr'ek that would melt you if you were to look into his eyes in a very romantic scene... :lol: ... If you know me, you'd know I went for.lol.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
i choose bandit enough though i haven't seen him onscreen but his eyes caught my attention..hehe

katia

sarNie Hatchling
TIK TIK TIK! he's the hottest praek, with the hottest features..... I can stare at him all day and not be bored. God tik you are so HOT!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I would have to go with Tik =)

the pra'ek u have list are ok but they are still blow my list...i prefer golf-mike & bie...man!!! there eyes are so attractive...
i love them than the ppl u have listed...can't that mike has the best eyes...his eyes are like shinny marbles...omg you needed more pra'ek with better eyes that are sweet and cute and also most of all attractive...
:angry:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i don't really know though i don't think none of the praeks eyes are attractive only the nang'ek.. lol.. but i choose TIK!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Bie eyes... I don't know... Golf-Mike?! Totally off the list dude.lol... Willy. I didn't put him because he doesn't have any current lakorns yet.

nolee

sarNie Adult
best eyes.. ROME!! not saying that just to be biased, but he has some sexy eyes.. Bee Bandit, the colors *droools. and ANDREW!! he has sexy eyes similar to Romes also ;]

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Had a hard time picking between Tik and Weir......I thought long and hard and came to a conclusion. Weir. The boy is just plain hot!!!!

Tye and Arnas have sexy eyes too. If they were on the list, I really would have a hard time.

Susie

sarNie Adult
who's bee bandit??? i'd have to go with ANANDA EVERINGHAM!!! even though he's not a p'ek for lakorns!! he has the eyes, the body, that manly voice!! overall, this guy is one of the BEST!! love him lots!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This is hard, but I would said Rome, I still remember that sexy eyes from KKKJ and SSJ. :drool: :wub:

i really don't know for this...i mean, overall, i know who i'd vote for as attractive...but when it comes to the most attractive eyes...i don't know... :mellow:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aw. Come one. There has to be a guy where when you look into to it you know that it will make you melt and start blushing.lol. Feeling the heat yet? lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, how could i forget about bee bandith!!..hes got the most attaractive eyes ever!..oh well, he isnt on the list anyway

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i voted for Ken..i'm sorrie but every time i look into those eyes i get lost...in a wondeful place...luckie P'Noi...she probably gets to stare into them wenever she wants...