preity zinta

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
courtesy of Preity Zinta Fan Club Forum

Last year's Jodi No. 1 (Priety Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan)

woa ho... that doesn't look too comfortable, or easy.

Someone's Signature of upcoming movie Jaaneman (Preity and Askshay Kumar)

Who's your daddy? Just kidding (SRK, Rani, Priety and Priyanka)

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
It's for their upcoming movie "Jaaneman" staring Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Priety Zinta. The director is Farah Khan's husband, I don't know his name. Sorry. I think the movie is set to premier next year.

cecilia

Staff member
preity looks pregnant here?..
***what's this movie about?..cz i love Askay Kumar..he's so hot in Dhakein..but
anyway..are they gonna be husband and wife..involve a little family..cuz preity
and askay looks so cute together in here..they truly look like a great family..
:wub:

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, not too sure what the storyline is for this one. I just know that it's gonna star Priety, Akshay and Salman. Seems like a love triangle movie with a metro setting.

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Yeah...Preity does look like she's pregnant. Oh wow...so Salman Khan's in there too? Hrmm...interesting. I don't think I would watch it though.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for sharing, those outfits in that last pic are gorgeous! i like preity's the most ^^

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Photo Feature: Preity’s first ramp walk
By IndiaFM News Bureau, March 29, 2006 - 04:28 IST

This is not a still from any of Preity Zinta’s upcoming movies. This in fact is an exclusive picture of Preity Zinta’s first ramp walk at the Lakme Fashion Week. Preity was roped in by Manish Malhotra to carry his creation on the ramp and add a special flavor to the show.

Preity Zinta had modeled for few ads before she began her career as an actress but walking on a fashion ramp was something she had never tried before. Manish however, persuaded the bubbly actress, who took the show by storm. Preity was seen wearing a beautiful sexy corset matching with an equally stunning beige lehenga. Manisha definitely scored there.

Also, seen in the background are Ness Wadia, Queenie Dhody, Karisma Kapur and Tusshar Kapoor cheering Preity while she does her walk.

Source: IndiaFM

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
She is pretty but I think that her, like Rani, seem to have a weight problem. They seem to go back and forth between weight scale. Once you see them, they'll look totally fit, and then the next time you see them, they seem to have gain some weight.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I think they only lose weight when they have to shoot revealing scenes. Most of the pics I've seen of them on regular days show them to be a bit more human. I like that about them though, they're really outspoken and confident even though they're not stick thin like most supermodels.