Pred Wat Suta 2012

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pred Wat Suta 2012
(Ghost Temple Suta)
http://youtu.be/g7LXe690QzI
Starring:Naen Vijitra, Aont Rattipong, and Aom Tuangrat Khachasa

wow really weird...no crowns?? is this even a boran lakorn?? looks intriguing though....but...man...still...wtf?

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
wow. cant believe they put this lakorn in the boran section after chaiyachet. they shoud put this lakorn after another period or modern lakorn and give us another boran series. Nam Jai Mea remake will be better than this series - in my opinion.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Turns out this is just a peroid drama that they're doing....prob same channel and actors. I got confused cause same actors and the mom was the same one who played as Sung Tong's Mom In Law too so yea.

hahaha I'm excited to see what's next after Chaiyachet now....

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't there a scary boran a few years ago? Where they were afraid of some cave or something because people kept dying?

This seems interesting. Kinda scary though.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
anybody know where I can watch or download this? they already aired it but I don't know where I can find it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Really it's already out? I want to watch it too, let me know when you find a place where you can watch it P' Zoua.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
It already came out around Aug. 16 but I can't find where to watch it. if I do, i'll let u know too. :)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol no. it's a drama piece made by the company that makes the borans..XD I got confused so i put it in here by accident..XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it is. The manager for the company who makes boran said once that he wanted to go modern so lol guess they're going into making modern lakorns and starting with this piece. But it's a good thing he's not letting Boran lakorns die off too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Okay I thought so. the clothing wasnt really boran looking but more of a period lakorn in a way. Noon did a great job portraying that role. She was evil hehe. I cant see how p'ek felled in love with her but then again it was the charm and beauty she possess hehe.

lime

sarNie Egg
omg, i remember watching this. i've seen the trailer and knew it is a remake, but i didn't recognize the title. at the end, when they are reborn, noon got her dose of karma.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pred Wat Suta Gallery From Samsearn
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
So apparently the Pra Ek for this series was Ton Woranan....I still want to know where I can watch this but it may be a different channel or cable of Jatingja.That's probably why we can't watch it...XD​
 ​

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures from Samsearn

​
 ​
 ​
 ​

I want to watch this so BADLY now. lol