Preah Neang Khel Preah Ong Chhearm

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
well lemme see im like ont he second disk and i am so addicted into finding who is the dour proh... i hate it how they use the dour proh's voice on the wrong person.. has anyone saw this serie yet? its so kute funny and soooo good lol i love it.. but can anyone tell me whose the two other guys that are starrin in the drama.. there kute at time and im drooling wantin jang nara the preah neang to end up with both of them imma go crazy! haha well ill post up pictures but i cant get any lol sorry but please helpo me fidn out whose the guys are and if any one have soundtrack music from the movie.. feel free to share lol thanks in advance!

Isn't my bratty Princess that Wai Wai Noodles upload? because the title in khmer is exactly the same...and then Sawina the answer for the touhe Pros is already in the title.....

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
haha yah i jsut found out ohh and really? well thats kool ahha oki thanks i cant find the other guys picture i think his name is lu xing? but theres not alot of pictures of him online.. so=) thanks though!