Preab Sovath

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
He's coming to san jose. Here's the info:

I wanted to go, but the price is to high. $50.....no thanks! There is other stars coming to san jose on nov.4...I think....

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thanx Terri for the clearification...I don't know why so many rumors are spreading all over Fresno that Preab Sovat is coming down on the 10th of November...woohooo..I'm glad he's not..lol..I was hoping for him to come on another date because I can't make it on that day aways...yeahhhh...that means if he come's on a different day I can make it...man I hope he come's down for christmas, that would be really nice..heehe..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I believe the tickets here are going to be sold at $75 and I think you might have to even purchase your own dinner...

But, if he's bringing his own band, then the performance should and ought to be superb!

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I believe the tickets here are going to be sold at $75 and I think you might have to even purchase your own dinner...

But, if he's bringing his own band, then the performance should and ought to be superb!
In what area is that, Wai Wai? $75 and your own dinner <_< I don't know, I personally still want to go but I'll have to see what my husband thinks, I'm sure he'll say yes if he knows I want to go bad enough. We are planing on going to the one in Atlanta but I don't think he knows the tickets will be around $70.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hey Preab Sovat is coming to FResno...yeah...his tickets are already sold out...he's in Fresno this Saturday and Sunday. It's $25 in advance and $30 at the door..man I didn't even get my ticket yet and it's already sold out..gosh I guess I'm going to pay at the door...but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I'm soooo happy right now..

russe

sarNie Adult
Hey Preab Sovat is coming to FResno...yeah...his tickets are already sold out...he's in Fresno this Saturday and Sunday. It's $25 in advance and $30 at the door..man I didn't even get my ticket yet and it's already sold out..gosh I guess I'm going to pay at the door...but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I'm soooo happy right now..
is the one in Fresno going to be 21 and over? cause Long Beach is and my sis really want to go badly... I don't know how to get her in. I feel really bad for her, she is a bigger fan of preap than me

Twinky

sarNie Elites
russe
is the one in Fresno going to be 21 and over? cause Long Beach is and my sis really want to go badly... I don't know how to get her in. I feel really bad for her, she is a bigger fan of preap than me
I don't think so. Were not all that strick on age limits. Well how old is your sister???? If she's about 17 or 18 she should be fine..I know that we even having younger girls attending but mainly the younger one's are accompanied by their older siblings or at least their parents...yeahhhh I'm trying to get a hold of the tickets right now I heard that they are are sold out :( ..I'm hoping I can purchase the tickets at the door...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Just got back from Preab Sovat concert/dance party..I have to say that their performance was well worth it and OMG...Sokhunkana was sooo freaken pretty in person..and she's so nice..Preab Sovat was too..man he was funny, very entertaining and he was getting kisses all over the place..lol..and You Nessco this guys was sooooo freaken cute..I guess he's just not soo photogenic..but man he is soooooo cute in real life..he was kool too..he came down from the stage and started dancing with everyone..lol...I just want to say that they give it their all in their performance and well worth the money...if only we had a much bigger hall this concert/dance party would have been perfect.

russe

sarNie Adult
Just got back from Preab Sovat concert/dance party..I have to say that their performance was well worth it and OMG...Sokhunkana was sooo freaken pretty in person..and she's so nice..Preab Sovat was too..man he was funny, very entertaining and he was getting kisses all over the place..lol..and You Nessco this guys was sooooo freaken cute..I guess he's just not soo photogenic..but man he is soooooo cute in real life..he was kool too..he came down from the stage and started dancing with everyone..lol...I just want to say that they give it their all in their performance and well worth the money...if only we had a much bigger hall this concert/dance party would have been perfect.
yeah, I'm glad I went. it was awesome! I was the last one to go up on stage and didn't get kick out. I had a moment with him....lol. I didn't know what to do so I just gave him a hug and got off.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
So russe did your sister who wasn't 21 had the chance to go??? If so I'm happy for her...yeah I actually gave him a kiss..lol I was soo shy and nervous..my friend told me to..he was like just do it everyone else was..so I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I almost had a heart attack..lol..ohhhh..russe your soo pretty..aww..too bad we didn't get to meet up we could have had a sarnie get together...lol..

russe

sarNie Adult
So russe did your sister who wasn't 21 had the chance to go??? If so I'm happy for her...yeah I actually gave him a kiss..lol I was soo shy and nervous..my friend told me to..he was like just do it everyone else was..so I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I almost had a heart attack..lol..ohhhh..russe your soo pretty..aww..too bad we didn't get to meet up we could have had a sarnie get together...lol..
thanks... yeah she did got in, they didn't even check ID. Twinky, did you take any pixs? you wanna share? me and my sis still talking bout how great he was. we have some vidoes clips too. I didn't want to give him a kiss cause I saw he was overwhelm.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
russe
thanks... yeah she did got in, they didn't even check ID. Twinky, did you take any pixs? you wanna share? me and my sis still talking bout how great he was. we have some vidoes clips too. I didn't want to give him a kiss cause I saw he was overwhelm.
Yeah I took some pic but it didn't turn out so good..it's like blurry...lol..I guess I was too excited and nervous..and I have some on my friend's camera which he hasn't sent any to me yet..yeah I was still talking about it today too..I didn't get to take much pix though, which sux, cuzz there was too many damn peeps..lol..so did you stay the entire night until it was over??I actually left alittle early cuzz it got way to hot for me and I was just sitting there because the dance floor was wayyyyyy to pack. Did you happen to see the chick who DARE to grab Preab Sovat face and kiss him right on the MOUTH..OMG I was like hella shock :eek:

russe

sarNie Adult
russe

Yeah I took some pic but it didn't turn out so good..it's like blurry...lol..I guess I was too excited and nervous..and I have some on my friend's camera which he hasn't sent any to me yet..yeah I was still talking about it today too..I didn't get to take much pix though, which sux, cuzz there was too many damn peeps..lol..so did you stay the entire night until it was over??I actually left alittle early cuzz it got way to hot for me and I was just sitting there because the dance floor was wayyyyyy to pack. Did you happen to see the chick who DARE to grab Preab Sovat face and kiss him right on the MOUTH..OMG I was like hella shock :eek:
:eek: OMG really! when was that? I didn't see it. I left around 12:10. what time was the party supose to end? we almost got to take picutres with Preap, but the manager got mad cause more than two ppls went up so they just cut it short. that sux... we were so close. dang... how dare she do that to bong Sovath!

sunisa

He's going to be in Lowell, MA at the end of this month. The ticket costs $45 in advance and at the door is going to be $50.

nosie54

sarNie Egg
anyone going to see him tonight at phu lam? it's only a couple blocks away from me but i think its full =[ take some pictures and share =P
i think tickets are $50?? thats what the manager at phu lam said.

cutesky

sarNie Egg
i went to it it was really fun! but dang wen preap sovath showed up ppl went crazy going up n taking pix wit him which i think ruin the whole show coz ppl bug him while he was singing n to think of it it not a freaken concert anymore coz ppl juz surrounds him n block the other audiences
but seriously his voice is incredible! especailly live! true talent

Heang

sarNie Egg
Yes, Preab Sovath is totally awesome in person. He sounds even better than in the recording, which only true talents can achieve. I loved every minute of it!