Pratin Nawong

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah ok... im thinking about just watching from the current episodes to lazy to go back and see what happens ^___^ lol haha i definately don't have time to catch up on like 10 plus episodes lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi64 was hella boring..!! And Kayawun's daughter is so friggin annoying..! And Epi65 was ok I guess..But it started to dragggg towards the middle till the end...But anyways Khun Sadom died..

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I got a question is this boran worth watching at all. Think of purchasing it but after all the comment about this lakorn it making think twice. any recommandation?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I got a question is this boran worth watching at all. Think of purchasing it but after all the comment about this lakorn it making think twice. any recommandation?

hahaha don't buy it; it's a waste of money ... just download it ... =/

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah don't buy it....i've been renting it for soo long until Miss Khoon Nou here has been nice enough to upload it in filefront...so i just stopped wasting my money pn renting and now i just dl it.

The beginning of the movie was pretty good..then when it got to the middle of it...it got stupid and retarded....and then now iunno a couple of the epis are alright...but it's not worth the buying i would say.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Epi64 was hella boring..!! And Kayawun's daughter is so friggin annoying..! And Epi65 was ok I guess..But it started to dragggg towards the middle till the end...But anyways Khun Sadom died..
wow can't wait to see it... I though the little angel girl told Timota that Kayawun and Khun Sadom have to die at the same time to break the spell on Pratin Nawong... now that khun Sadom die how is Kayawun and the spell on Pratin Nawong...

Phon

sarNie Adult
how did she put the spell on him anyway? in the old version the 1st spell she put on him. she ask the old witch lady to use the voodoo doll tie them together. the 2nd time she put a spell potion in his drink. tipmonta son stab gayuwun heart thats how she died and he also killed the witch lady who protected gayuwun heart. while tinawong was fighting with junumpon dad. he came to save his duaghter after he knew tinawong was going to behead her and tipmonta. thats when god came down to help not like this one james keep coming in the picture.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Shuddap Girl!!! lmfao admit it you love this lakorn... ur the only reason why i got back into this kinda lakorn.... cause u know me, i prefer modernize one's but then whenever i have time i watch extra like these....lol

anyways man these commerical changes makes me want to stay tune even more..... i wonder if kayawun will still be around after tiipmontra changes??

man didnt know u reply me lmao till today nope i dont like it cant admit i like it when i dont ang :p i have nothing to watch oh also i brought the vcd and i watch it thats why i decided to watch pratinawong just wanna see ton haha glad they have more love scene in boran usually they dont even let neak and peak get close to each other since kids watch dont want to be over

Phon

sarNie Adult
these days they get carry away with love scene. right now in boran its mostly rape scene. before the guy would just hold the girl hand they dont even sniff on the cheeks. now its kissing on cheeks and raping and huging. it started with tep3radoo phone yam version.

sarN

sarNie Granny
these days they get carry away with love scene. right now in boran its mostly rape scene. before the guy would just hold the girl hand they dont even sniff on the cheeks. now its kissing on cheeks and raping and huging. it started with tep3radoo phone yam version.

:lol: :lol: i alway thought boran P'k & N'k are so easily fallen in love . It alway love at first sight LOL and it bother me so much dat they get together so fast and there hardly any body contact like hug & holding hand & kisses ect ect . Like in the old version of "keo Na Ma" it was funnie to see Pintong fall for the girls haha he just stare & smile at them and the girls be acting all shy adn smiling back and dat was it -- they in love lol. Now dat boran is starting to put more love scene i realize it a bit chessy . I like it when P'k & N'k goes thur hate & love relationship -- like "keo Na Ma" , "Nam Chai Mae", "Nang Pa Ya Prai " ect...

Phon

sarNie Adult
i cant stand loves scene these days. there more loves scene then anything. and it take up way to much time. and it doesnt get anywhere. we said love but they end up raping each other now. keep it like back then better thats how prince and princess get marry anyway they never seen each other but they fall in love thats real life for prince and princess. like when fa ngum lao king married ayudtya princess thai princess he never met her before after he did they got married. lakorn puenban is boran for a reason. and i think lakorn puenban does that when they fall in love so easy is becuase. in every story they are ment to be with each other. otherwise the nang ake would be a whore and fall inlove with all the cute guys. the bad guy in movies are made to be cute to but the nang ake since she ment to be with the pra ake she falls inlove with him even though its her 1st time seeing him. they were sent to born to be with each other. when its ment to be its ment to be cant stop the love thats why the bad guy cant get the nang ake.
modern lakorn its dealing with modern life where people date and go out. totally different from boran life style. thats why when they turn boran lakorn into some what modern lakorn it sucks bad becuase its not sappose to be like that.

those 3 lakorn sarn mention where pra ake nag ake hate each other. it all have 1 thing in common. the pra ake doesnt know the nang ake true side. keo na ma he hated her becuase she was ugly. nam jai mae he hated her becuase he thought she was a giant and playing tricks with him. and nang praya fai he hated her becuase i forgot.........lol becuase she one of those jungle people? thats why they dont love on 1st sight. but hey modern lakorn love on 1st sight to some of it does. if your pretty or hot anyone would love you even in real life. lol and if your bad looking doesnt matter boran lakorn modern lakorn or real life no one will love you. lol but pra ake and nang ake are made to be cute so its easy for them to fall inlove. RIGHT SARN!? LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 66 nothjng much happened..Except Tipmonta died and Tinawong is off the spell and Kayawun is butt ugly..Oh and the ring is broken now because Kayawun smashed it..Thank god because that ring is getting on my nerves..Who ever dies they keep using it..Oh and Tipmonta's dad is coming to Tinawong's castle..