Pratin Nawong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll continue to watch just for Au..Other then that I would've stopped watching lol..But yea..I'll still watch..And basically see what stupid stuff happens next 555...

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
They can't make the mom die... if she die the foolish king will hate n'ak more... I can't stand him listening to Gayuwan.

nolee

sarNie Adult
lol im over the mom dying. gayuwan/promin/au[forgot her name] is my only entertainment in this boran lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
this lakorn needs to die period!.....i mean needs to end period.....lol :dude:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Education comes first...55..Anyways the lakorn is still filming right now..And I can say for sure that it won't be ending anytime soon..Not that its because it is dragging but its not ending anytime soon so...yea lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Education comes first only if you have no career...thats how it is in my book...education is used to seek a career...so if i were her shoot i would stay in the acting business and say Freak education...but i guess thats only how kids think here in america...lolz...people in asia die for education.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe acting is not what she wanted that's why she go back to school........There is a statement out there that said "You could everything, but knowledge and education will always be with u".

Phon

sarNie Adult
education is more important then acting. how many stars you see without education survive after they are old and no one hire them. They become poor acting money dont last forever. once your acting career is done you will always have your education to help you with life after no one hire you again. I can name one suriya chinapun the old pra ake of singhagraipope from the 80's he is now broke and poor. becuase his acting careerw as over and he had no education now he sings in a bar and sell stuff to survive.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh Oh Oh...okie okie true true...i wasn't thinking about the future...mah bad mah bad...damn but don't you make enough to save for your future when your in the acting business....?

Phon

sarNie Adult
nothing is ever enough. you dont you if your going to be rob sued bankrupt. and plus what happen if you have kids? them suckers need all the money you have lol..........education in thailand isnt free for kids like the usa.