Pratin Nawong

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Hope that Au in the pic, would speed up the movie, cause I am bore of this movie to the point that I went back to watch boran lakorns that were made in the late '80.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Hope that Au in the pic, would speed up the movie, cause I am bore of this movie to the point that I went back to watch boran lakorns that were made in the late '80.

I know this isn't the place to ask but what lakorn of boran do you have from the 80's? lol

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Right now I am converting:
Larb Sai Roong
Pra ApaiManee
Jaoying Khuntong
gomin(complete no missing parts)
Keaw Na Mah
But I won't be doing anything right now until I'm done with my nephew's funeral.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Larb Sai Roong
Pra ApaiManee
Jaoying Khuntong
Keaw Na Mah
But I won't be doing anything right now until I'm done with my nephew's funeral.

oh never seen lap sairoong or jaoying khuntong.

myx

sArNieZ
can't wait till next part. yeah! au and tong is going to show up. oh no. don't tell me the girl from heaven is going to reborn to be their child. cuz i don't really like those boran lakorn where they have kids, because it's just too long.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...I can post fine na...I don't know whats wrong because everything is fine for me..As for FT na..But as for the kids..Heurm..Not too sure about this new one yet..Because there still writing the storyline as there filming it..But in the old one she had a son..Not a daughter..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
If they are writing the storyline as they are filming, whoever that are writing the storyline NEEDS to limit his imagineary done just a tiny bit and focus on the bringing the old lakorn puern barn back to live !!

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Can someone help clarify the storyline for me please! Is this Pratin Nawong is totally different from the old version? I am so confused and stopped watching since ep 33 because it was going nohwere! (What had me started watching it before was because in the old version Timonta died! So I hope Tipmonta dies in this version too!She is so stupid)

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Larb Sai Roong
Pra ApaiManee
Jaoying Khuntong
Keaw Na Mah
OOOOh! Will you be uploading them when you have time? Larb Sai Roong and Jaoying Khuntong seem interesting.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone help clarify the storyline for me please! Is this Pratin Nawong is totally different from the old version? I am so confused and stopped watching since ep 33 because it was going nohwere! (What had me started watching it before was because in the old version Timonta died! So I hope Tipmonta dies in this version too!She is so stupid)
lol...So your only looking forward to when Tipmonta dies lol...Well as for this version..Yea..Basically its totally different from the old version na..

Phon

sarNie Adult

totally different nothing the same at all. The only thing that is the same is the name of the lakorn beside that its different.

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Man this suck! I gave up on boran lakorn since they started doing the remake and made it totally different from the original but I was tempted to watch Pratin Nawong because I heard that the nang'ek going to die and not coming back to life! I guess I will not be watching ti anymore unless something interesting happen.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hahaha....forrealy though...shoot! Tinawong needs to die...and reborn and become very very poor and sad..or become that Hunchbak man he wanted to be in the beginning...lolz..jk!