Pratin Nawong

maijune

SarNie Adult
the bed scene not happen yet...so we just have to wait and see which epi it's on okay...and yeah i'm hating the dad...he's getting on my nerve...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Wtf is going ....phone suck at this moment..he get mad at her then when he see her hot is all lovely lovely YUCK....tipmonta is also stupid!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ya a lot of people look and then judge so appearance does matter. i guess he's amazed at how beautiful she is lol...

so stunning that he forgot it all; cant wait to see wat happens next...

Twilight

sarNie Egg
yeah, i agree...tinawong is a jerk LOL...that's just stupid of him to like her for her looks <_<
& tipmonta is stupid to fall for him so easily.

anyways, can't wait to watch more...i wanna see Au! heheh :)

nolee

sarNie Adult
thanks for the screencaps! ^^ i think Tinawong was pretending to be mad at her so he can take off her disguise.. but i dont know maybe it was just Phone's acting lol

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
this is my first lakorn peunban. i had always watched the modern one. i find p'ek&n'ek every cute. pretty good actors. anyways talking p'ek's character, he was mad becuz she had broken her promise. it not like he keeping her under the spell any longer. also now everything is becoming complicated. everyone his mad at him. also remeber the first time when he saw gayawun he ws captured by her beauty but never fallen for her. for n'ek he had always cared and stood uo for her when needed. his emotional range is like the sea.sorry for blabbing :wub: ^_^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg i can't wait for epsiode 28! AHHHHHHHHH (= hes gonna see her, and acts all nice. MAN WHORE! hahaha Grrrr ='( but the god guy [james] said they're gonna have "took" throughout yeah, thats sadd =( i wonder whats gonna happen laterrr. I feel sorry for tipmonta! AHHHHH!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks mango..you are the best.......always making sc's for the people who didnt wacth this yet...love you lotz..........jai dee jing jing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ur welcome everyone :)
i havent been makin any sc for any lakorn.. maybe tonight i'll get to everything hehe..

yea i cant wait to see episode 28 cuh Tinawong gonne see the girl Tipmonta and juh fall head over heels for her. :lol:

love ya too TubbyTinker :lol: buh wuh does jai dee jing jing means :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like pr'ek in here. I just finished watching the tapes my sis bought, but thank god she's finally a girl and can speak now!! More obstacle through their love because of stupid pr'ek!!! I hate that!!

Hey, does anyone have the summary for this lakorn or knows where I could get it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
im watching eps 28 .Pratin Nawong can't get his eye off from her and soon his hand . man, i have to hide behind the pillow while watching their scene :wub: and he sneak a kiss too and dat when i beat up my pillow ...hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny

i like this scene funnie/cute . It when Tipmonta was a bout to run in to hug him like she alway does when she was younger and in a boy form hahah and Pratin Nawong got his hand out ready for a hug haha the look on his face was just too funnie but den Tipmonta stop herself cuz her womanly self kick in and realize she in a girl form now have to be modest ... :wub: :wub: