Pratin Nawong

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Wonder why Phone has to be that hairy while his bro was still the same... -__-

I find the second Tipmontra cuter as a boy than Cartoon...

I hope new pple will show up soon...it's getting long but good!

nolee

sarNie Adult
nung wont be back for awhile or maybe forever. he got arrested for drugs and paying a male prostitute to join him using the drugs. but the male prostitute was a police man lol. I never liked nung anyway there something about him that made him alittle fishy. his eyes if you look carefully.
omg are u serious!! i LOVED nung haha i thought the horse guy played nung they kinda lookalike.

edit^^^ nevermind, i read all the posts after that & im guessin you were talking about the gay ex praek lol.. anyways i missed like the past 5 eppies. but from what i've read from you guys, it seems like it's getting really good. && i wonder about the nang'eks age only because i always notice little things in movies lol.. but who cares if some of yous dont care, and who cares if some of us do care.. lol its just something to conversate about.. (sorry for sounding so defensive) but anywho, i definitely need to catch up!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
nolee u dont sound defensive at all it's juh ur opinion i like dat :lol:

today episode 23 should be airing hopefully one of the uploaders could upload :yahoo:

Kay

sarNie Egg
Tinawong doesn't come back this episode...hopefully tomorrow's episode he'll see Tipmonta as her true form. ^^ However, Pumin has already seen Tipmonta. Wish the episodes were longer..but it's getting better. I'm just waiting for Tinawong to see Tipmonta and fall completely in love with her..I want their scenes to hurry up and come on.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
juh got done watchin episode 23 is when we see Tipmonta as a girl , the episode was okay. . .

Episode 23
when Tipmonta first took off her wig and turns into girl

she looks so pretty :D

when Tinawong's brother sees her as a girl :)

he looked all happy :lol:
in his head "oh gosh who is dat she sooo pretty" :lol:
the horse was like "oh pretty" :lol:

when Tipmonta put on the wig turn back into a boy, looks so funny :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks mango...i like how you show the caps....can i ask can you continue doing the caps from now on.....one more question......does pumin like tipmonta

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh i wish i was watching this.. im in texas for another week so i have no time at all.. thanks everyone for the update and screencaps, i cant wait to see promin's reaction when he sees tipmonta, they are soo cute! lol

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ur welcome for sc :)
i have no clue if pumin likes tipmonta i dont understand thai fluently sorry

and yeaa ill post up sc for the all the episodes to come :)

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah he does like tipmonta...as a matter of fact he love her....but don't know who she is....too bad that she only love tinawong and love promin as a brother...can't wait for epi 24...hopefully tinawong get to see her as a girl(her true self)....