Pratin Nawong

Phon

sarNie Adult
Bluemoon I dont know what lakorn your talking about where the nang ake is a kinnaree. I never even saw Jindasamoot my dad probably knows. I guess I did watch but to small to remember I remember Tep 3 Rdaoo though.
Anyway back to Pratinawong. Phone has a brother in this lakorn? If he does this does not sound like Pratinawong at all. The pra ake doesnt have a brother in the old one. The nang ake sappose to have 7 sisters and 7 brother in law who hates her and her pra ake. You people sure this is pratinawong or some other movie they making? Just by reading all your post I can tell 100% of the story has been change. If thier gonna change why dont they just make thier own lakorn puenban like a new one instead of taking the old version name and changing it. Its better to come up with a new name becuase the story its already different then keeping the old name but new story that doesnt make sense at all. Like gro gaiyasit its still gropetch no matter what just a rip off of gropetch. What I think is they should come up with a new name since this is a new storyline. :lmao:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man phon u talk to much here lol j/k so the new one has 3 neak giant, and 2 human girl i think well from au dressing seem like a giant role

Twilight

sarNie Egg
0h i know this story/movie....i watched a cambodian version of it (it was an old movie that was filmed in like the 1960's LOL). but yeah this story was pretty good...i'm so excited to watch it. Phone is like my favorite boran actor. but too bad the clothing sucks <_< . DIDA NEEDS TO QUIT THE HIDEOUS CLOTHING!!! but to admit, the clothing in this movie looks better than kror guy yasit's clothing. i wish yam was in here tho :(

Phon

sarNie Adult
Pra tinawong wasnt in the 60's it was in the late 80's around 87 or 88. Right after Prasuton Manora the version that sinee was the nang ake. :drool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol dam i wasnt even born yet seem like a old boran

untinnu

sarNie Adult
haha..i wasn't born yet either..and twilight was born in the 90s...but yeah..it was really really old..

Phon

sarNie Adult
really? I read in the myth and legend stuff. It said Tinawong songma that was the original name of it was written by the thai royal court by rama the 3rd or 4th cant remember around those times. When dara vdo brought it to make into lakorn they call it pra tinawong the original name was tinawong songma. King rama wrote sungtong yorpraklin keo na ma jaoying tengorn and so so. pretty smart man. :yahoo:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Au..And I think i'm going to like Cartoon also..But obviously not as much as Au..I think Cartoon is cute...But Tong looks too old for Phone...As for Ton I don't think he deserves to be pra aek..More as a bad guy...Actually more like a soldier..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
I like Au..And I think i'm going to like Cartoon also..But obviously not as much as Au..I think Cartoon is cute...But Tong looks too old for Phone...As for Ton I don't think he deserves to be pra aek..More as a bad guy...Actually more like a soldier..

is ton going to be p'ak too? man if he is then does that mean he gets with au? but i thought phone will be getting wit au too, im confused

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ton is bad at the beginning until like towards the end then he becomes good..As for Phone and Au..Phone will like Au also..And so does Ton..So its like 2 man thing that wants the same girl..But in here Au's character isn't like her normal character..Au will be like a tough girl..Which I cannot imagine at all..