Pratin Nawong

yak

sarNie Adult
Who's Joy P..? Longer description please lol..And which sister are we talking about...? And just a little news..Don't forget to watch 07 Show May 27 ok..Pra Tinawong stars are coming out..I don't know which casts are coming out first but thats all I know for now..When I know who will come out on May 27 i'll come back and tell everyone ok..
da one who played in Rachinee Morlum... im sorry itz joy sirilak.... lol... i dont know which sister because i havent seen da lakorn yet.. just only seen da preview..

Phon

sarNie Adult
well it said boran lakorns.. so it's a boran lakorn regardless of how their hair are.. thank you.. and how do you know that boran kids dont nkow anything about love? your grandmother doesnt represent everyone of them....

All I have to say is she was born in the very early 1900th she over 100 and those time was very very boran. If thier hair isnt boran then it isnt boran. Real boran have thier hair up in a bun. That is a korean japanese hair style. Its more fantasy then boran now. Sorry off topic.

On topic. Is she dead yet tipmonta? lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea right...She not even big yet..But she left her castle and she ran into Tinawong because in the story she can make 3 wishes and I think this was her 2nd or 3rd..She said she wants to see Tinawong or something like that and Jame made her wish come true so Tinawong ran into her when she was dressed as a boy because she snuck out with her servant but her servant died..So Tinawong told her to go back home but she said she don't want to so he said then you have to do something for me if you don't want to go back which is being 'bai'...

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow so many diffferent opinions here...but it's good to have everyone's opinions about this boran lakorn....it's true that she is so young and her dad gave her to pratin nawong already...but you guys should know that this is a boran lakorn(so they made it like real life)...also sailohit is like that too kob is still and num already big but he also married her when she grown up and the one lakorn ning did with egkarat....anyway enough of this...the sad part will begin next week...she will be "bai" and also a boy...so sad that phone have to make her like that...he will be mean to her as well...so far this lakorn is so good...i liked it alot...just can't wait to see more episodes....

and yeah the theme song does changed....it was not that bad but i just prefer the first singer better...his voice sounds alot better...

Phon

sarNie Adult
who turn her into a boy? and who made her not talk tinawong turn her into a boy and put a spell on her to not talk?

maijune

SarNie Adult
tin nawong did...he was mad at her for doing all those things to him...and if you guys notice or pay attention to this lakorn...tin nawong don't like bad people...so when n'ek did that to him...he considered her as a bad person...that's why he wanted to be away from her but she followed him and when he told her to go back she won't...that's why he give her that offer that if she want to follow him then she must be able to do what he told her to...hope it clear for you guys..

Phon

sarNie Adult
but did he put a spell on her to make her voice not come out so everything he says goes and she cant argue with him? becuase the old one he put a spell on her.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
that part where he puts a spell on her is not going to air until tomorrow. he should be the one from what the last episode says. she had promise that she'll do watever he says and wont argue...

yak

sarNie Adult
oh this lakorn sounds really interesting... is u guys dont mind... tell what happen so far.. from start untill now...

nolee

sarNie Adult
did you guys see the episode today? it was so freakin' sad! phone is so mean to tipmonta.. but Ton finally showed up in this episode, i cant wait for more.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well actually Ton showed up since the first episode lol..But now he'll be in it forever..Anyways Yak i'll give you a summary..Hopefully its good enough lol...

SUMMARY
There was a giant named 'Nantasoon' that gave into Tinawong's castle and attacked the farmers and ate them. And he was making too much trouble so Tinawong told his parents that he will go kill the giant himself so he went out and tried to kill the giant. But the giant killed Tinawong soo many times but he couldn't die because he had a ring (forgot what the ring was called) that could bring him back to life when he wears it. So the giant turned himself into a farmer girl but that didn't work once again because Tinawong has the ring. Tinawong thought he killed the giant already but when he left the giant came back to life. So, Tinawong didn't want to go back to the castle so he went to go see his master and his master told him if Tinawong decides to go back to the castle then he won't get his 'nang gaew' and if he wants his 'nang gaew' then he will have to venture up to the north...So Tinawong decided to go find his 'nang gaew'. As Tinawong was venturing up to the north he ran into a fake princess, which was the giant 'Nantasoon'. The fake princess acted like she was getting attacked by a tiger so Tinawong helped her. She told him she was a princess so Tinawong got happy, because he thought that she was his 'nang gaew' that he was looking for. So Tinawong took her with him and later that night she stabbed him on the chest while acting all scared that a giant was going to attack. So Tinawong died but came back to life once again. And they started fighting but the giant couldn't beat him because Tinawong had a sword called 'darb fah lun' so the giant ran off. Tinawong kept venturing up north and then heard a farmer talking about the 8 princess. Tinawong over heard so he decided to change himself into a handicap person because he wanted to know who will love him even if he was handicap. So he went to go live with two old people and thats where he met Tipmonta.

Can somebody take it from here..? lol...

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah Ton did show up the first eppie but that dont count cause he said like 3 words LOL. and good job summarizing.. i would take it from there but i suck at explaining stuff lol

yak

sarNie Adult
Well actually Ton showed up since the first episode lol..But now he'll be in it forever..Anyways Yak i'll give you a summary..Hopefully its good enough lol...

SUMMARY
There was a giant named 'Nantasoon' that gave into Tinawong's castle and attacked the farmers and ate them. And he was making too much trouble so Tinawong told his parents that he will go kill the giant himself so he went out and tried to kill the giant. But the giant killed Tinawong soo many times but he couldn't die because he had a ring (forgot what the ring was called) that could bring him back to life when he wears it. So the giant turned himself into a farmer girl but that didn't work once again because Tinawong has the ring. Tinawong thought he killed the giant already but when he left the giant came back to life. So, Tinawong didn't want to go back to the castle so he went to go see his master and his master told him if Tinawong decides to go back to the castle then he won't get his 'nang gaew' and if he wants his 'nang gaew' then he will have to venture up to the north...So Tinawong decided to go find his 'nang gaew'. As Tinawong was venturing up to the north he ran into a fake princess, which was the giant 'Nantasoon'. The fake princess acted like she was getting attacked by a tiger so Tinawong helped her. She told him she was a princess so Tinawong got happy, because he thought that she was his 'nang gaew' that he was looking for. So Tinawong took her with him and later that night she stabbed him on the chest while acting all scared that a giant was going to attack. So Tinawong died but came back to life once again. And they started fighting but the giant couldn't beat him because Tinawong had a sword called 'darb fah lun' so the giant ran off. Tinawong kept venturing up north and then heard a farmer talking about the 8 princess. Tinawong over heard so he decided to change himself into a handicap person because he wanted to know who will love him even if he was handicap. So he went to go live with two old people and thats where he met Tipmonta.

Can somebody take it from here..? lol...
wow this is interesting.. lol... this remind me of the khmer one... but dont remember if there was a giant in the begining of the story.. i would like to see this one too... hey u if u dont mind, can u tell what happen nexts.. lol.. thank you..

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
omg... i want to slap PHONE so hard! he's torturing her.. but this is actually better than i thought.. this lakorn is good because its not annoying like Kula San Soy whatever it is or like Grot Gai Ya Siht because of the dumb annoying kids.. its a good thing there's only one little kid!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i started watching this one.. its good so far... same as everyone in here can't wait until the na'ek grow up ^^.. hope it doesn't drag as Bua Kaew Jukgrote... but so far so good its getting good.