Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG so the p'ke is going to be Nat.

I weather rather have Por as the p'ke than Nat. Nat he look young for Rita. He could be her younger brother. And I don't think he can carry Rita if they have a secen of him carry her.... he look so thin.

A question can someone tell me is Maprang role going to be good or is she playing the n'rai again.????

:lol: :lol:

Anyway, since they're the same team as "Gae Roy Rak", I also heard that Rome called to tease them, asking them what he did wrong, why they didn't let him be P'ek in this lakorn. He's so cute and funny. :lol:
lol...that's funny and cute of Rome...but gosh, why nat? i don't think his acting matches Rita's level at all...Rome would have been way better, even por, actually... but i'll still watch this lakorn...:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
:lol: :lol:

Anyway, since they're the same team as "Gae Roy Rak", I also heard that Rome called to tease them, asking them what he did wrong, why they didn't let him be P'ek in this lakorn. He's so cute and funny. :lol:
:loool: how cute of him hehehe.. >_<..

OMG.. P'EK IS NAT.. OMG.. >_<

he is a good model n all.. i havent really completed his lakorns.. but OMG.. >_<.. @_@... oh my.. NAT..

this is sad .. because.. i know all the other actors/actresses.. in here .. are gonna overpower him already in acting lol.. poor nat.. lol.. i will still probably give this lakorn a shot though lol..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Nat is too young for this role...why are they doing this to the fans... even though he is good looking but he is too young...emphasis TOO YOUNG!!! This lakorn already sucks! I'm sorry...even though Por T. is not my favorite he would've been better...at least he wouldn't be overpowered by the other casts!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
O wow Nat is acting so not up 2 par. Aww Rome called he should of got the role then gosh stupid producers. But I heard the storyline good so I'm still tuning in and Rita gonna be gorgeous princess. I was wondering still if Boy gonna get with maprang?

solin

sarNie Adult
Nat will look like a newbie compare to others
...oh ! he's already that lol.

My mom is glad from the cast lol.
She likes Nat a lot and say It's a good choice.

I just think that Nat with younger or n'ek as the same age as him, is hot
but with older n'ek, looks like a teenager lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ill give it a try for rita. nat should definately improve on his acting or else it'll just ruin the lakorn. hes already way younger than rita

fanny

sarNie Adult
wow...rita and nat not a fan of nat. why not rome or someone who is more suitable with rita than him. he look too young and he is way younger than her.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Nat is too young for Rita. But no more of Rome and Rita, I'm getting tired of seeing them together. I like both of them but they've been in many lakorns together. I want to see them with other people.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok now i'm having mixed feelings about this i don't know if i will watch it i mean nat is not bad looking but his acting needs improvement and btw how old he is anyways i;ll watch the first couple of eps and if it's good i'll continue so sad that rome wasn't here :lmao:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
ok now i'm having mixed feelings about this i don't know if i will watch it i mean nat is not bad looking but his acting needs improvement and btw how old he is anyways i;ll watch the first couple of eps and if it's good i'll continue so sad that rome wasn't here :lmao:
I know. I'm sad too it's not Rome.
It's because Rome has many lakorns coming. He also has to go to shoot "Yok Lai Mek" in Hong Kong also.

Anyway, I think they're gonna make this lakorn scarier than the old version because from the original novel, it's not quite romantic one as Willy and Mew version. And Bangkok Drama usually focus on something more than romantic type. And I like horror. ;)