Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ohhhh...I love Rita she would be so classy and beautiful for the role of Khun Ying Umarungsi...and they better find a good looking and also very talented praek for the role of Khun Mau Palod (praek is a doctor in this drama) cause the praek is very dark, mysterious, sort of moody and very much in love with nangek in the lakorn.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I hope P'ek will be Rome too. I can't get enough of them.
But maybe it's hard to be Rome because Rome has a lot of coming lakorns and I heard that the producer's gonna look for a new P'ek for this lakorn.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I remember this lakorn from back in the day when I started watching lakorns! Hahah..can't wait to see the new version with Rita. She's so cute and would really suit the role. I'm curious as to who the p'ek will be! :D

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i wish it is with rome...its hard to get tired of them...especially after grr..i really hope they will star in another lakorn together...with better and more love scenes...somehow their previous lakorns hasnt satisfy me yet...the chemistry is there u can tell but their scenes together are so few and never enough for me...lol. talk about greedy. LOL!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I really excite and want to see this. Both Willy and Mew did great job in this lakorn. I believe this is a period lakorn.

It would be nice to see Rome with Rita again. Rome will fit this character better than other actor.
i think so too (about Rome being the best candidate for this role)...i can't think of any new actors on ch.3 though, so i don't know what they mean by "new"...they wouldn't just pick someone random without any credible acting experience...

I hope the n'ke is Sririta. If it confirmed to be Sririta I'm really happy that Sririta get to pair up with some different p'ke beside Rome for a change. I haven't see her with any other p'ke beside Rome. (No offends to their fans that want Rome and Sririta together) I'm also a fan of Sririta but not much of a fan of Rome...
well, here are the p'eks Rita has had lakorns with...lol: Kong Saharat, Tang, Rome (of course), Mart, and soon Tye

but i want to see her with Rome in this lakorn...

ohhhh...I love Rita she would be so classy and beautiful for the role of Khun Ying Umarungsi...and they better find a good looking and also very talented praek for the role of Khun Mau Palod (praek is a doctor in this drama) cause the praek is very dark, mysterious, sort of moody and very much in love with nangek in the lakorn.
i agree! Rita would be absolutely perfect in both appearance and mannerism for the role! :) Rita just fits into old-fashioned/period lakorns really well...it's her features... i think Rome would exhibit the characteristics and essence of Khun Mau Palod extremely well! they would definitely make this version just as good as the previous versions...Rome and Rita definitely would not disappoint the plot or characters of this lakorn...

I hope P'ek will be Rome too. I can't get enough of them.
But maybe it's hard to be Rome because Rome has a lot of coming lakorns and I heard that the producer's gonna look for a new P'ek for this lakorn.
same here! :) but i can't think of any new p'eks on ch.3...i hope it's Rome!

moilee

sarNie Adult
If they keep the script the same as Willy's and Mew's...than it would be good. Ok...I will try to give you a summary on this. It began with N'eng and N'eng's mom. Her dad was rich and from high class and very respect by many people. But when her dad passed away, her mom became desperate for the money...she dated this rich guy who has no classes no respect names. N'eng didn't like him at all and she didn't expect her mom to marry this guy. Anyways, one day the mom and this guy had decided to get marry and expect her to support them...not just that...the mom's boyfriend who had this step cousin's son and wanted to hook n'eng up with him. N'eng found out and decided to run away....she couldn't accept that her mom married this no class no name guy. On her way, she met p'reng....the mystery was that everybody thought he killed his wife 'cause of jealousy...so everyone thought he was a murder but never got convicted....he's a doctor who had twin sisters (he didn't know that he got twin sisters) who got separate when his parent went their own ways. One sister was adopt by this good family and the one lived with him...who had disability. When he met n'eng..she had no place (one of her friends went on her a trip and she didn't know or money...so she pretended to be one of those regular people...he offered her job to be his sister's helper who's home...she accepted and that how pr'eng's and n'eng's love story begun and solved the mystery of his deadwife (she killed herself 'cause she loved her lover too much and having an affair behind her good husband...knowing that she couldn't live on).

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
If they keep the script the same as Willy's and Mew's...than it would be good. Ok...I will try to give you a summary on this. It began with N'eng and N'eng's mom. Her dad was rich and from high class and very respect by many people. But when her dad passed away, her mom became desperate for the money...she dated this rich guy who has no classes no respect names. N'eng didn't like him at all and she didn't expect her mom to marry this guy. Anyways, one day the mom and this guy had decided to get marry and expect her to support them...not just that...the mom's boyfriend who had this step cousin's son and wanted to hook n'eng up with him. N'eng found out and decided to run away....she couldn't accept that her mom married this no class no name guy. On her way, she met p'reng....the mystery was that everybody thought he killed his wife 'cause of jealousy...so everyone thought he was a murder but never got convicted....he's a doctor who had twin sisters (he didn't know that he got twin sisters) who got separate when his parent went their own ways. One sister was adopt by this good family and the one lived with him...who had disability. When he met n'eng..she had no place (one of her friends went on her a trip and she didn't know or money...so she pretended to be one of those regular people...he offered her job to be his sister's helper who's home...she accepted and that how pr'eng's and n'eng's love story begun and solved the mystery of his deadwife (she killed herself 'cause she loved her lover too much and having an affair behind her good husband...knowing that she couldn't live on).
If I remember correctly, is his sister in a wheelchair and they live in a big mysterious mansion??? I love this lakorn!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
rita yay!..im glad to hear she got more lakorns on the way. hrm, i notice shes either working for bangkok drama or broadcast. so the pra'ek is new?..hopefully he will suit her

thanks wishy!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks for the summary. i don't think i watched this lakorn... doesn't ring a bell in my head. lol but i am definitely gonna be watching this! I hope the pra'ek is hott... oooh... they should have ken!! ekkk! [i wish]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh .. i wish it is rita hehe.. hmm who can be p'ek.. hmm interesting keke.. im so excited..

Kina

Dubsteppin'
The older version was really really good; I remember watching it when I was a little kid with my mom back then.