Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
she ends up with boy
go is maprang's brother

sorry about the summary it's my first time writing one so I kinda rush it and miss some stuff and misspell some stuff...
I can tell u who end up with who....

Boyd end up marrying Maprang.....Go will end up marrying Nat's other sister that he doesn't know he have yet.
mae Chem is Silicoya or what's her name's mom...she killed Nat's wife because her daughter was inlove w/him.
she want everything in the castle or prasart to belong to her and her daughter. Siliconya is brainwashed by her own mom that she doesn't know she have. The lady going crazy and crying all nite in the prasart is Nat and Jell's mom. She went crazy and she was gona get better but Chem kept going to see her and messing w/ her head. Sorry I couldn't write a full summary....

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I love the overall atmosphere of this lakorn. :) Nat and Rita looks good - Nat doesn't look half bad on screen with his mustache after all.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Prasart Meud got 4 for the Ist epi...and 4 for the following days that it aired...

Rita looks very pretty in this lakorn

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know if I like this version yet...they made some things really different from the Willy and Lalita version. One really huge difference...they made Kanya even more evil and really really crazy...They made Uma too haughty and not sweet at all...I liked that about Lalita's version...even though she was high status but she was really sweet but also tough...she didn't take bull crap from any one. This versions she's too tough!!!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
you're welcome Kristys!
lol

but i think the old mai chaem is the one in the closet talking to kanya
and gosh why are all the nang rais PSYCHO these days?
for example, in wong wien hua jai, the nang rai tried to bury pinky
kanya talks to people in her closet
fai stabs poo's hand with incense in dok bua kao
these nang rais are just INSANE

i feel bad for nat and jaew:(
but i can't wait for everything to unfold

and i feel bad for the lady in the closet:(

nolee

sarNie Adult
i actually like Rita's persona lol ive never seen her in that type of role before

andddd why are the ratings so freakin' low?.. ugh. lol i think this lakorn has great potential.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Mae Chaem is the one talking to her in the closet. Remember the voice in the closet kept saying mae ruk loog.
since Chaem is kanya's mom...I don't see anyone else unless they add a new person in later on.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i like this version coz its more faster and rita is very strong in here too i love it coz i dont like weak n'ek
the atmosphere of this lakorn make you really feel into the drama its looks so real the places are so beautiful and i love the song so sad and romantic at the same time everybody are nice and beautiful P'ek is cute and very tall wow and n'ek pretty and tall too that what i like hehehe

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i like this version coz its more faster and rita is very strong in here too i love it coz i dont like weak n'ek
the atmosphere of this lakorn make you really feel into the drama its looks so real the places are so beautiful and i love the song so sad and romantic at the same time everybody are nice and beautiful P'ek is cute and very tall wow and n'ek pretty and tall too that what i like hehehe

Make no mistakes...Uma in the old version was NOT weak...but she still managed to be sweet.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
agree agree :) i looked forward to this lakorn and i found that i'm not disappointed. i know nat is not a very good actor, but he's not that bad. nat and rita look so good together, they both tall and have mix-look. and the lakorn make me feel so real. the places, scenery, buildings, customs, and people (everything) are so beautiful. i'm so into it!

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
i actually like Rita's persona lol ive never seen her in that type of role before

andddd why are the ratings so freakin' low?.. ugh. lol i think this lakorn has great potential.
yeah, why the ratings so low. ch7 lakorns always higher. well i follow both channels, but i think ch3 has more qualified actors/actresses, but the rates mostly lower than ch7.

can you guys pls tell me where i can see the rating? any link? can every rate? thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah, why the ratings so low. ch7 lakorns always higher. well i follow both channels, but i think ch3 has more qualified actors/actresses, but the rates mostly lower than ch7.

can you guys pls tell me where i can see the rating? any link? can every rate? thanks
viewers in thailand might not have the same taste as fans in the us lol but ch3 lakorn seem to be very low anyway. only a few would actually receive high ratings..but just because a rating is low doesnt mean the lakorn itself isnt good. with me, im more into the awards..

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I like this version except that praeke looks too young for nangeke. They should choose someone that is in his 25 or up. Nat is too young for Rita. It makes Rita looks old.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
awh:( the ratings are low?!
i bet its because of nat... everyone probably expects him to be a bad actor still

i like nat:)
he's tall and handsome:)
hehehehe

and rita is gorgeous with nat, i think they look fine together

oh yeah, when i first saw go in this lakorn, i barely recognized him, it must be the wig