Pra'nang that should pair up again

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've been waiting forever for Chakrit and Noon to pair up again. They have so much chemistry and their last lakorn was fantastic, one of the best i've seen.

Cee and Cheer, their last lakorn was only a couple years ago but i miss them, i can't get enough.

Kwan and Weir, they have perfect chemistry as well, i think Weir may be the best p'ek i've seen with Kwan.

Bee and Namfon Kullanant, though their not famous anymore i wish i could see them onscreen, even as the villain couple or supporting. I don't care i just want them onscreen.

Louis and Susie, love love love them.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I so agree w/Cee and Cheer. I've like every lakorn they've been in together.
I'd also like to see Oil and Kwan...will that even be possible again? I hope so.
And Bee and Namfon!! Yes. I want to see them together again, maybe as parents or something?? Or older siblings. Miss them.
I also want to see Pol and Joy, never can get tired of Num and Kob, and I want to see Om & Jui, Wan & Rodmay

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks ja Cupid Candy another thread discussion :thumbsup:

Wanna See....
KA Ken and Anne again before their pra'nang status is over lots of chemistry
Cteam Chakrit/Cherry both comfortable with each other
RC Team Rome and Chompoo they make such a hot couple onscreen/offscreen their chemistry
is extremely hot&spicy
Num and Kob :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This is just me and I am a big fan of Ken and Ann so of course I want to see them back onscreen. It has been a very long year for me. Lol
I know it has only been one year but I miss these two like no tmr. Ahaa....
Anyways, I want to see Bee and Numfon together again too. I miss this couple. :)
I want to see Kwan and Win again too although their last lakorn was just last year. Lol

I don't mind seeing Mint C. And Mark onscreen together again. I wanna see them both in a good storyline lakorn this time.
And lastly, I wanna see MARIO and TAEW again.
Love love love this couple. <3

Oh yeah! Film & Janie too! I Miss this funny and cute couple. Lol I like Film and Pat too. :)
I also miss Rome and Rita too.
I don't think I am going to like Buang. ): lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Being a fan of Ken and Ann, I also want them to pair up again. Since channel 3 is really trying to promote new actors/actresses, I hope they reunite when there's still good projects.

I also agree with Bee and Namfon! They were super cute in Ploy Lom Phet and Mere Jum Pen. Whatever happened to Namfon anyway?

Mark and Mint should act together again since they have such a strong fan base together but PLR was not the least satisfying. I'm no longer an Mteam shipper but I do hope they a chance to spark.

Rome and Rita! I miss this pairing and it's been a while since they've worked together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah miss Cee & Cheer a lot. I hope they can pair up again....Also Cheer & Weir since their first lakorn didn't do them any good.

Also:
Bie & Mew (miss them a lot...hope to see them back together)
Bie & Fang
Fang & Pepper
Grand & Son (hope they can pair up again because their first lakorn was sad end for both of them)
Ann T & Willy
Willy & Mew Lalita
Ning & Patson
Kob & Andrew
Kob & Pete (love their lakorn)
Pim Zaza & Pong (Love them in Leh Poom Ma Res but they didn't end up together it was a sad end for them both)
Joy S & Pol (Love them in both of their two lakorn and movie Koo Kum2 they did together)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some more to add for my list

Mario&Taew - best match pair from heaven
Pteam - Ploy and Por T compatible and good match from heaven also
Andrew and Janie - wanna see them in :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: it can be something similar to mia taeng

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ou I love this topic

MTEAM(MAK&MINT CHALIDA)
- The fact that PLR was a flop, Mak and Mint shouldve been paired up right after 4HJHKK was over.
I envied the fact that YADECH&BARGIE were given the chance to do another lakorn together.
And I agreed Chubbycheeks, MTEAM does have a strong fan base :coverlaf:

WEiR AND KWAN
-Damn I love these two together. They do have chemistry on-screen
and the fact that Weir is about the first guy she ever kissed on-screen....
*AHEM AHEM..there's something there. LOL JK

CEE&KWAN
-Bo Bay was good but I want a modern lakorn of the two.
Slap and JOOPJOOP !!

KATEAM
-A lot of people are tired of seeing them together, don't count me on this one because I am never tired of the two.
Before they even think about leaving the spotlight,
please do pair up for another lakorn. We hundreds and thousands of fans would l
ove to see them together again.

Donut and Num
-These two got me really into thai lakorn ! I loved their lakorn JPJ !!
It has been years, i would love to see if the spark is still there.

Donut and Dan
-Just the fact that they both are ex(s) and they still look really good together, why not pair them up?
I really want to see them together again in a lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Some might already be mention but I want to see these couples again.
Mark/Mint C.
Om/Min P.
Kwan/Oil
Mario/Taew
Louis/Susie
Matt and Grate..better production and storyline
Aum/Kimberly
Willy and Anne
Kob/Num
Rita/Andrew
Janie/Andrew
Kob/Andrew
Rita/Rome...don't like the storyline they're in now.
Natthew/Tubtim
Oil/Aum
Yaya/Rome
Anne/Rome
Etc.....................................................................

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Some might already be mention but I want to see these couples again.
Mark/Mint C.
Om/Min P.
Kwan/Oil
Mario/Taew
Louis/Susie
Matt and Grate..better production and storyline
Aum/Kimberly
Willy and Anne
Kob/Num
Rita/Andrew
Janie/Andrew
Kob/Andrew
Rita/Rome...don't like the storyline they're in now.
Natthew/Tubtim
Oil/Aum
Yaya/Rome
Anne/Rome
Etc.....................................................................
hehe good job putting RTeam on there - wanna see them play romantic comedy 4 once where Rita kicking buts and bickering with Rome :smack: :gungirl:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe good job putting RTeam on there - wanna see them play romantic comedy 4 once where Rita kicking buts and bickering with Rome :smack: :gungirl:
I know I do too. Miss them, and can't believe what lakorn they're in now. They shouldn't have done that too Rteam and their fans. I love them and will watch no matter what...but they need a better storyline.
I want to see Rome and Chompoo again too.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Mint C. :heart: :cloud9:
Rome and Chom :cloud9: :heart:
Mario and Taew
Oil and Aum
tengneung and kwan
Ken and Anne
Bie and Mew
Bie and Fang
Pepper Uht and Ann alicha (i miss these two)
Pong and Bee
Rome and rita

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to see Chompoo and Rome again for the remake of "Samee" and Maker J should will be fine.
oh yeah Samee i miss seeing Joy S and Pol couple it would be good if Ch3 remake it
that also a husband/wife genre too na i think we'll try something new for RC
Lakornthai Khun Da they both haven't work with them yet

I

izzy_arief

Tik and Aom
Tik and Cherry
Aum and Taew
Wan and Rotmay

I'm not Ken and Ann fan, but, yeah, they should have a last big project together. And the lakorn shouldn't be just ok-ok. It must be an epic one. 555.

And... of course my favorite team; Aum and Aff. Though they have Roy Mai, but I'm hoping for another project. I hope they would be in a lakorn kinda Mia Taeng. I wanna see Aum being a playboy and cheat on Aff. All this while, Aum is a loyal lover to Aff, ever since Jam Loey Rak, Botan Gleep Sudtai and Namtan Mai. I want to see Aff's tears of his playful husband. 555+

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik and Aom
Tik and Cherry
Aum and Taew
Wan and Rotmay

I'm not Ken and Ann fan, but, yeah, they should have a last big project together. And the lakorn shouldn't be just ok-ok. It must be an epic one. 555.

And... of course my favorite team; Aum and Aff. Though they have Roy Mai, but I'm hoping for another project. I hope they would be in a lakorn kinda Mia Taeng. I wanna see Aum being a playboy and cheat on Aff. All this while, Aum is a loyal lover to Aff, ever since Jam Loey Rak, Botan Gleep Sudtai and Namtan Mai. I want to see Aff's tears of his playful husband. 555+
oh yeah tear off the brainless kongkwai :coverlaf:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Aum & Taew - like their first lakorn
Rome & Rita (better lakorn)
Great & Matt
Andrew & Janie
Andrew & Rita
Ken & Aff
Num & Kob
Tik & Aff
Mario & Taew