Prajun Lai Payak (Polyplus)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn looks good! I love Yui's look in this one, although she isn't the nang ek :(
Any news on when this is going to air?

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i dn reallt like aum....i think dey should have paired yui with weir as well....and aum be the bitch...she fits dat role better.....not a na ek type....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i dn reallt like aum....i think dey should have paired yui with weir as well....and aum be the bitch...she fits dat role better.....not a na ek type....

I agree. Aum is more suitable to be a nang'rai.

So I'm alittle lost, who's Yui?? So Aum and Weir are doing a drama together?? Is it action?? slap/kiss?? comedy?? I don't think Aum and Weir look good together. That's a little odd. <_<

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
true i kinds dislike aum pkob s and noon w ....i just like normal poeple like yui j cheer t wiew pueng best a anne t
ann a jaja jakjaan aom p kinda kwan u pancake rotamay peemai noon s cheery rita kinda jaine kinda aff kinda yardtip....etc....
wow, that's weird. all the people you like, i'm not really fans of at all. except for Aff. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i like aum with oil .. other than that, i dont' like her with anyone else .. LOl
i like weir with pinky and no one else either.
i like yui with Arunus or Oun :p .. and no one else either LOL

i like Noon with Oil but at time, they look uncomfortable even though i find them cute together.
i do prefer Noon with Chakrit more than any of Chakrit's other n'ek LOL
Of course, off topic here .. ATEAM forever LOl

anyway, i'm watching this for Weir MOSTLY then Yui, then Aum :p
If weir's not here. i probably think about it ..
i didn't finish the one of weir/aum alone LOl -- just dont' feel the connection.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
hahahahh Cecilia your funny, ATEAM FOREVER!!!!! hehehehe :p

I like AUMP!

I saw the preview and Weir and Aump does make a cute couple.

The roles fit everyone just fine. Yui makes a good N'rai, in the lakorn, she kick Aump's butt a couple of times.

So I can't wait for it to air. :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i like aum with oil .. other than that, i dont' like her with anyone else .. LOl
i like weir with pinky and no one else either.
i like yui with Arunus or Oun :p .. and no one else either LOL

i like Noon with Oil but at time, they look uncomfortable even though i find them cute together.
i do prefer Noon with Chakrit more than any of Chakrit's other n'ek LOL
Of course, off topic here .. ATEAM forever LOl

anyway, i'm watching this for Weir MOSTLY then Yui, then Aum :p
If weir's not here. i probably think about it ..
i didn't finish the one of weir/aum alone LOl -- just dont' feel the connection.
Hahaha. Of course! Who doesn't love Pinky and Weir????? LOL! :)
Yea, If I watch it then it'll only be for Weir. I'm not a really big fan of Aum. First off for crying out loud, Aum is NOT the sexiest thai woman [TO ME!], second Aum is more suitable for a nang'rai. Why make Yui the nang'rai instead?? Last, Aum and Weir's drama before was kinda blah. I agree, They didn't really have chemistry.

hahahahh Cecilia your funny, ATEAM FOREVER!!!!! hehehehe :p

I like AUMP!

I saw the preview and Weir and Aump does make a cute couple.

The roles fit everyone just fine. Yui makes a good N'rai, in the lakorn, she kick Aump's butt a couple of times.

So I can't wait for it to air. :D
There's a preview/teaser out already?? So when is it airing again?? I should go check it out. What's the storyline of this again?? I'm forgetful, or maybe I never knew. :)

tassa

sarNie Egg
i just saw di fitiing for the lakorn...and i gotta say weir look so young standing with dem...fink another bad casting for channel 7...dnt no y dey got weir and aum to play in dis one dey jus did one already and it was action as well....buh den ill watch it cause i cant get enough of weir...i had to sit thru yftd even though it wasnt dat gud...hehehe

jakjann

Jakjann

(It can changes)

Prajun Lay Payuk

ON AIR 7 DECEMBER 2009 CH7 20.25 (8:25PM)
16 Episode
7 December 2009 - February 2010

Production Filming Starts >> May - October 2009

Sirin

sarNie Egg
When Will "Prajun Lai Payak" Air ?
I Really Wanna Know, can Someone Please Say ??!!!
Thankss :) !!!!!

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
They push it back,
Kularb Neua Mek well be the one airing.
Its not going to air till january 2010,or later.

chouakim

TTFC♥
They barely did photoshoots today?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaDf0mgXwnk&feature=channel

Looking forward to it. Not sure when it'll air yet though. =(